ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12901 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:22 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 07:16 AM, said:

So you are not satisfied with someone else brutalising me
and find yourself having the desire to brutalising again of this thread.

What kind of a monster are you???
What type of the monster would give the above post a Greenpoint? There were three Greenpoint is awarded!!!

<snip the misleading crap>

3 green reputation points awarded .....

#12902 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 20 January 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

We have *report posted* Blurb for his personal attack upon Alan Thomas. Blurb's original posting now has 7 green positive points, must be Blurb plus his many monikers and/ or his many sock puppets.

.... and by 9-33am there are 7 green reputation points awarded!

That's 5 within an hour of Mr Thomas's post.

Why are we thinking what we are?

#12903 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...... BOTH YOU AND PAUL SUTTON WILL HAVE TO PROVE THAT BULLSHIT...

Our word against yours. Two against one. That should be fairly conclusive I would have thought.

Have you ever thought to apologise and seek forgiveness for the terrible thing you did.

With regards to all of the other crimes that you committed over most of your life have you ever gone back to those who committed crimes against and apologised?

I guess by your history we will be able to predict what you will most probably do or not do in the future which of course will be the guide or decision-making concerning how to deal with you, which is the same approach any decent judge would take when writing such wrongs you have committed against the nation.

#12904 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...... BOTH YOU AND XXXX XXXXXX WILL HAVE TO PROVE THAT BULLSHIT...

Our word against yours. Two against one. That should be fairly conclusive I would have thought.

Have you ever thought to apologise and seek forgiveness for the terrible thing you did.

With regards to all of the other crimes that you committed over most of your life have you ever gone back to those who committed crimes against and apologised?

I guess by your history we will be able to predict what you will most probably do or not do in the future which of course will be the guide or decision-making concerning how to deal with you, which is the same approach any decent judge would take when writing such wrongs you have committed against the nation.

#12905 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:36 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Have you?

Have you apologised to the New Zealand tax payer for ripping off 238K of their hard earned dollars.

Sanctimonious fool

#12906 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:41 AM

View PostRedFox, on 20 January 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Have you?

Have you apologised to the New Zealand tax payer for ripping off 238K of their hard earned dollars.

Sanctimonious fool

Nobody has accussed me of ripping off 238K

What made you think that?

#12907 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:09 PM

View PostRedFox, on 20 January 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Have you?

Sanctimonious fool

Redfox is playing games yet again, there is no forensic accounting that arrived at this figure. If ACC release an inaccurate media release about Alan Thomas and it is printed it does not make the story true. You are in the words of Blurb that have been endorsed by popeye a hypocritical prick!!!

#12908 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

:lol:/>:lol:/>....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...

ITS MUCH MORE LIKE 10 TO 2 HERE FOOL.... (loads of medical evidence that will prove you and SUTTON are lying)
NEIGHBORS COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT HIS DANGEROUS DRIVING ON THIS ROAD...
and observed his unmarked healthy condition as he was leaving...
IT SEEMS HE UPSET SOME ONE AT LOCAL "..... house"...
He also tried to set me up for his herbal plantings on my property...
he also accessed my computer without my permission ...

LIKE YOU ...I TRUSTED HIM TO BE UP FRONT HONEST...
BUT LIKE YOU ... HE BIT THE HAND THAT OFFERED HELP...

#12909 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 12:14 PM, said:

....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...

ITS MUCH MORE LIKE 10 TO 2 HERE FOOL.... (loads of medical evidence that will prove you and SUTTON are lying)
NEIGHBORS COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT HIS DANGEROUS DRIVING ON THIS ROAD...
and observed his unmarked healthy condition as he was leaving...
IT SEEMS HE UPSET SOME ONE AT LOCAL "..... house"...
He also tried to set me up for his herbal plantings on my property...
he also accessed my computer without my permission ...

LIKE YOU ...I TRUSTED HIM TO BE UP FRONT HONEST...
BUT LIKE YOU ... HE BIT THE HAND THAT OFFERED HELP..

How is any of this my problem?

#12910 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

How is any of this my problem?

:ph34r:/>...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....
IT WILL BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR YOU ...
AS USUAL YOU ARE PROMOTING LIES... EITHER OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION OR A CONSPIRED ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE ME...

#12911 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 12:31 PM, said:

Posted Image/>...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....
IT WILL BE A BIG PROBLEM FOR YOU ...
AS USUAL YOU ARE PROMOTING LIES... EITHER OF YOUR OWN IMAGINATION OR A CONSPIRED ATTEMPT TO INTIMIDATE ME...

I am only reporting on what I was told, just like you did, how do you think anything is going to be different?

#12912 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 12:34 PM, said:

I am only report on what I was told, just like you did, how do you think anything is going to be different?

Hearsay.

You'll need to do much better than that next time you're in Court Mr Thomas.

#12913 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:27 PM

View PostBLURB, on 20 January 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

Hearsay.

You'll need to do much better than that next time you're in Court Mr Thomas.

Kenneth Miller didn't and that seems to have worked out for him

#12914 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

Kenneth Miller didn't and that seems to have worked out for him

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>.... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE RE HEARSAY AS I STATED IN COURT...

WHAT I HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH IS NOT HEARSAY..

WHAT I HEARD FROM SOME OTHERS RE YOUR SCHEMES,
EVEN THO IT WAS THE SAME AS I HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH,
I CONSIDERED IT AS HEARSAY...
BUT IT WAS OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, FROM YOU AND OTHERS
AND IT CAUSED ME TO HAVE A GENUINE CONCERN FOR PUBLIC SAFETY...

AS IT WAS WHAT I SENT TO S.N. WAS ALREADY ON ACC SECURITY DESK ...
PUT THERE BY YOUR MATE BUTLER.

#12915 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:03 PM

Mr Thomas

You tried to speak to me many times about a van, a petrol tanker, acc in Takapuna and each time I told you in no uncertain terms not to attempt to implicate me by speaking about it as I had no knowledge of any of that nor was I interested in any of that!

And that was between the time you were arrested and appeared in Court.

In fact you attempted to do it again while the trial was being heard!

What was your motives Alan Thomas?

You appear to have attempted to drag many innocent individuals into your scam.

And since then you have attempted to stop me from posting the truth here and to get me away from this forum by instigating all the attacks on me here in this forum and on many blogs around the web in the hope I will go away so you can continue to post your misleading crap unchallenged!

Then when acc-claimants.info appeared, you realised the truth isn't going to go away so more misinformation was posted, and this time about that site being unsafe and had dubious scripting etc!

When are you going to realise that as long as you post the lies in order to get the public sympathy vote, the longer I and others who know the truth are going to defend myself by posting the truth!

#12916 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:52 PM

View PostTomcat, on 20 January 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

.... THERE IS A DIFFERENCE RE HEARSAY AS I STATED IN COURT...

WHAT I HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH IS NOT HEARSAY..

WHAT I HEARD FROM SOME OTHERS RE YOUR SCHEMES,
EVEN THO IT WAS THE SAME AS I HEARD FROM YOUR MOUTH,
I CONSIDERED IT AS HEARSAY...
BUT IT WAS OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, FROM YOU AND OTHERS
AND IT CAUSED ME TO HAVE A GENUINE CONCERN FOR PUBLIC SAFETY...

AS IT WAS WHAT I SENT TO S.N. WAS ALREADY ON ACC SECURITY DESK ...
PUT THERE BY YOUR MATE BUTLER.

You repeating what you hear to another party is hearsay from your mouth, including you speaking to the court. As you did not hear anything from me you were not able to even reach the threshold of hearsay regarding any factual matter. The only result from what you said to the court ended up as being some kind of character reference whereby you expressed your overall view point of me. When questioned the second time it was confirmed that you are unable to describe anything with due particularity regarding any specific issue. You were unable to repeat to the court a single thing that you thought I might have said but rather and said told the court your impressions. The highlight of your presentation to the court was you thought I was capable of blowing up ACC. In other words you were not actually a witness to anything. In conclusion regarding yourself you were entirely wrong about claimant to provide the Court of any hearsay evidence from yourself. The police prosecutor became exceptionally embarrassed during the course of your presentation. The judge kept on asking you what type of liquid was in your water bottle and did not seem to be satisfied with your evasive answer.

As for your claim that you have genuine cause for public safety you are unable to isolate any particular basis in order to you to have that concern. In other words it was abundantly apparent that you had just opened your mouth and let the wind waggle your tongue about with your "water bottle" containing an unknown liquid in your hand.If you truly had genuine concern for public safety you would have called the police immediately. This is the first indicator that you were a liar. The rest of the evidence that you have committed perjury is contained within the stream of documents flying in and out of your computer both before and after you contacting the ACC. This information is now locked and loaded for the next procedure.

You have just raised a new issue above Where you are asserting that Sue North already had the information you had provided her yet it does seem that you have neglected to tell the police this when you are question and when you look at the transcripts when you would have had the opportunity to inform the court that the ACC already have this information you did not do so. Failing to answer a question for the purposes of this section while making up the statement for purposes of the police investigation and/or taking the stand to give evidence by definition is perjury. In other words your silence is deemed to be exactly the same as if you after a lie in order to meet the threshold of a perjury conviction.

With regards to Douglas weal what he said to the court was hearsay in as much as he told the court what he thought he remembered while he was drunk in my home.

#12917 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:03 PM

My observations and comments in blue

View PostBLURB, on 20 January 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

Mr Thomas

You tried to speak to me many times about a van, a petrol tanker, acc in Takapuna and each time I told you in no uncertain terms not to attempt to implicate me by speaking about it as I had no knowledge of any of that nor was I interested in any of that!
As every single conversation I have had with you has been recorded and has been copied to several different hard drives in different locations it is abundantly clear that the above statement is a lie for the purposes of misleading Justice which is of course also perjury even though you have not yet been called the stand which is still accommodated under this section given the fact that you are perfectly well aware that you will be taken the stand in regards to this very matter. Obviously the statement you have just been made will be presented to the court along with other evidence.

And that was between the time you were arrested and appeared in Court.
As the issue was a terrorism issue you can guarantee that the telephone would have been monitored and recorded particularly when the police mentioned your name to me within the DVD recording made during the time they interviewed me which would have set off all manner of alarm bells had there been any communications of any sort.

In fact you attempted to do it again while the trial was being heard!

What was your motives Alan Thomas?
Obviously I cannot comment on this question as your scenario is entirely fictitious.

You appear to have attempted to drag many innocent individuals into your scam.
Name names Or face the consequences in regards to defamation of character. Actually What you said is sufficient but if you do name names they will be able to give evidence against you.

And since then you have attempted to stop me from posting the truth here and to get me away from this forum by instigating all the attacks on me here in this forum and on many blogs around the web in the hope I will go away so you can continue to post your misleading crap unchallenged!
Again you have absolutely no basis to make this allegation which seems to be a result of your paranoia that is the direct result of your telling lies in recognising the consequences that are going to befall you because of those lies.

Then when acc-claimants.info appeared, you realised the truth isn't going to go away so more misinformation was posted, and this time about that site being unsafe and had dubious scripting etc!
I don't think that I have actually read that site as upon opening it it was abundantly clear that it was a hate site that would cause me a great deal of distress.

When are you going to realise that as long as you post the lies in order to get the public sympathy vote, the longer I and others who know the truth are going to defend myself by posting the truth!
I am only responding to what you are saying and are never instigating a single thing.

#12918 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

You repeating what you hear to another party is hearsay from your mouth, including you speaking to the court. As you did not hear anything from me you were not able to even reach the threshold of hearsay regarding any factual matter. The only result from what you said to the court ended up as being some kind of character reference whereby you expressed your overall view point of me. When questioned the second time it was confirmed that you are unable to describe anything with due particularity regarding any specific issue. You were unable to repeat to the court a single thing that you thought I might have said but rather and said told the court your impressions. The highlight of your presentation to the court was you thought I was capable of blowing up ACC. In other words you were not actually a witness to anything. In conclusion regarding yourself you were entirely wrong about claimant to provide the Court of any hearsay evidence from yourself. The police prosecutor became exceptionally embarrassed during the course of your presentation. The judge kept on asking you what type of liquid was in your water bottle and did not seem to be satisfied with your evasive answer.

As for your claim that you have genuine cause for public safety you are unable to isolate any particular basis in order to you to have that concern. In other words it was abundantly apparent that you had just opened your mouth and let the wind waggle your tongue about with your "water bottle" containing an unknown liquid in your hand.If you truly had genuine concern for public safety you would have called the police immediately. This is the first indicator that you were a liar. The rest of the evidence that you have committed perjury is contained within the stream of documents flying in and out of your computer both before and after you contacting the ACC. This information is now locked and loaded for the next procedure.

You have just raised a new issue above Where you are asserting that Sue North already had the information you had provided her yet it does seem that you have neglected to tell the police this when you are question and when you look at the transcripts when you would have had the opportunity to inform the court that the ACC already have this information you did not do so. Failing to answer a question for the purposes of this section while making up the statement for purposes of the police investigation and/or taking the stand to give evidence by definition is perjury. In other words your silence is deemed to be exactly the same as if you after a lie in order to meet the threshold of a perjury conviction.

With regards to Douglas weal what he said to the court was hearsay in as much as he told the court what he thought he remembered while he was drunk in my home.

Posted Image....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU FANTATIZE IN YOUR IDIOT ATTEMPTS TO PERVERT JUSTICE...AS IT WILL GET YOU JAIL TIME FOOL

READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY FOOL

'AS IT WAS WHAT I SENT TO S.N. WAS ALREADY ON ACC SECURITY DESK ...
PUT THERE BY YOUR MATE BUTLER."

This post has been edited by Tomcat: 20 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

#12919 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

View Postgreg, on 15 January 2015 - 10:09 PM, said:

You dear old lady don't receive ACC weekly so why bother .

obviously because acc still owe me money and I have had much less time than the ikes of yourself to put acc issues in order as I worked until I was well in my fifties
mini

#12920 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

My observations and comments in blue

Interesting that netcoachnz does not admonish Mr thomas for his usual trolling tactic

Is this acceptable practice netcoachnz?

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users