ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12861 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Using multiple different names on your computer to make complaints from your many different monikers is a futile effort.

Accforum.org will rock on, however accforum.nz and the other scam sites you own and operated with the help of criminals will be going Poooof/GONE for good. B) (all that tax payers money down the tube that you have BLUDGED and mis appropriated as needed funds...)

I gave you a green rep point tho because the one you gave yourself (like you always do) looked lonely. ;)

I only use one user-name 'REX' and that is the one that I am using while posting this response to you.

Have a great day.

#12862 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

View PostBLURB, on 15 January 2015 - 10:20 AM, said:

Sorry to hear that.

Will you answer my questions before they arrive?

Have a nice day.

I think this post is terrible , about as terrible as Mr Thomas insult about blow up dolls.
Its one all , please grow up and move on .

#12863 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:19 PM

View Postgreg, on 15 January 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

I think this post is terrible , about as terrible as Mr Thomas insult about blow up dolls.
Its one all , please grow up and move on .

Gregg

if it is looked on as a game instead of the evil name calling that it is and stared with david butler naming us all to Nottingham, then it will never stop.

mini

#12864 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:49 PM

Nurse said call an ambulance
Ambulance diagnosed possible stroke symptoms which I am fairly sure was just a TIA
At hospital symptoms increased then the creased in the afternoon
lots and lots of tests
Hospital instructs GP to arrange for more tests later
came right
came home
now knackered as per usual after a TIA

These types of symptoms are brought on by overload.

As ACC failed to deliver exhibits, transcripts and suchlike I was one day late submitting 118 submissions that the judge wanted all at once or 118 were automatically disposed of requiring a special application. The Courier sent my submissions to the wrong address who sent submissions on to the ACC who then sent my submissions back to the district court registrar in Wellington as per the address. Judge Powell gave no leniency and then also rejected my application that he does use his entitlement of discretion.

Appeal to High Court against Judge Powell initially overloaded me while the ACC then increased the workload by arranging for 25 review hearings to be heard at once 19 January 2015 which has required me to prepare 25 review hearing submissions over these last weeks.

Total overload and as predicted TIA with migraine like symptoms which also shares symptoms of potential stroke such as different sized pupils, slurred speech, biased numbness and suchlike.

I wanted my doctor to check me over but the nurse said an ambulance and the ambulance drivers said it would not have been safe to drive to the doctors anyway.
I will probably take a few days to recover.

Thanks M

#12865 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 January 2015 - 07:49 PM, said:

Ambulance diagnosed possible stroke symptoms which I am fairly sure was just a TIA
lots and lots of tests
came right
came home

As ACC failed to deliver exhibits, transcripts and suchlike I was one day late submitting 118 submissions that the judge wanted all at once or 118 were automatically disposed of requiring a special application. The Courier sent my submissions to the wrong address who sent submissions on to the ACC who then sent my submissions back to the district court registrar in Wellington as per the address. Judge Powell gave no leniency and then also rejected my application that he does use his entitlement of discretion.

Appeal to High Court against Judge Powell initially overloaded me while the ACC then increased the workload by arranging for 25 review hearings to be heard at once 19 January 2015 which has required me to prepare 25 review hearing submissions over these last weeks.

Total overload and as predicted TIA with migraine like symptoms which also shares symptoms of potential stroke such as different sized pupils, slurred speech, biased numbness and suchlike.

I wanted my doctor to check me over but the nurse said an ambulance and the ambulance drivers said it would not have been safe to drive to the doctors anyway.

Thanks M

Hey cool, glad to see you back with us Alan

I would like you to ponda on the thought that your subs actually did get to where you sent them.

Maybe they were purposely sent away on a merry go round.

I bring this up as when I have heard the same scenario of missing information,(MY complete file) I've back traced its movements and found acc's given me yet another issue to deal with from blatantly misleading me to the truth, (as they made destination of transfer) and interfering with post is a serious offence.

Go well over the next few days and Good luck with the recovery.

#12866 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

View PostMINI, on 15 January 2015 - 07:19 PM, said:

Gregg

if it is looked on as a game instead of the evil name calling that it is and stared with david butler naming us all to Nottingham, then it will never stop.

mini

You dear old lady don't receive ACC weekly so why bother .

#12867 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

lots and lots of tests
came right
came home

Thanks M

Well that doesn't change the out come does it!

bullshit.

The judge didn't wear your lame excuses did he?

"[14] In his memorandum in support of his application for reinstatement Mr Thomas raised the following matters:

Failure of ACC to surrender reviewers notes
Registry’s failure to maintain files
Date of accepted delivery
Inconvenience or harm
Lack of legal support
Nature of disabilities including brain damage
Lateness of the proofreader
Progressive attrition unjustly benefits respondent"

All you face is another probable bill. Hopefully a large one!

25 review hearings?

How about 118!

"Decision

[30] For the reasons set out above Mr Thomas’s application to reinstate his 118 appeals is dismissed. Should the Corporation seek costs on the application, a memorandum on behalf of the Corporation is to be filed by 30 January 2015. If a memorandum is filed, Mr Thomas will have until 27 February 2015 to respond, following which I will determine the issue.

Judge L G Powell
District Court Judge"

Little wonder your stressed.

With luck this final judgement will stop you antagonizing the courts and setting case law prejudicial to all other ACC claimants.

Suck it up cupcake. You have nowhere to go with your bullshit.

You are not the clever man you think you are.

#12868 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

View Postgreg, on 15 January 2015 - 10:09 PM, said:

So Greg works for ACC?

#12869 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:32 PM

The Courier sent my submissions to the wrong address

For a man who is proud that his case is the one of the top five cases of this type.

For a man who has been fighting the ACC since before time began and knows all their dirty tricks.

Surely you tracked the package? so you will have proof that the package was delivered to the wrong address?

Bullshit!

You have 21 days to appeal this decision.

#12870 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

View PostRedFox, on 15 January 2015 - 10:32 PM, said:

For a man who is proud that his case is the one of the top five cases of this type.

For a man who has been fighting the ACC since before time began and knows all their dirty tricks.

Surely you tracked the package? so you will have proof that the package was delivered to the wrong address?

Bullshit!

You have 21 days to appeal this decision.

quote name='RedFox' timestamp='1421316857' post='198153'
So Greg works for ACC?

Has anyone told you this is a support forum "red ta*pon"

Oh that's right another BLURB/BLUDGER moniker. :rolleyes:

#12871 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 11:14 PM, said:

Has anyone told you this is a support forum "red ta*pon"

Oh that's right another BLURB/BLUDGER moniker. :rolleyes:/>

Considering that Mr Thomas has a vast amount of experience in dealing with the Judicial system and ACC.

Considering that Mr Thomas has been intimately involved in his ACC court case's over the past 17 years.

It is highly unlikely that Mr Thomas is not unaware of the courts rules

And IMHO it is also extremely unlikely that Mr Thomas would not make sure he had a delivery receipt for his documentation.

was it not supportive advising Mr Thomas that he only has 21 days to appeal that decision.

Given that the Justice system is ostensibly closed for 10 odd days over the xmas new year period; the time for Mr Thomas to lodge an appeal on a point of law must expire very shortly if it hasn't already.

Little wonder that he is under a lot of pressure at the moment.

Failure to lodge an appeal will see him forever shut out for his ACC case.

#12872 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostRedFox, on 16 January 2015 - 11:05 AM, said:

Considering that Mr Thomas has a vast amount of experience in dealing with the Judicial system and ACC.

Considering that Mr Thomas has been intimately involved in his ACC court case's over the past 17 years.

It is highly unlikely that Mr Thomas is not unaware of the courts rules

And IMHO it is also extremely unlikely that Mr Thomas would not make sure he had a delivery receipt for his documentation.

was it not supportive advising Mr Thomas that he only has 21 days to appeal that decision.

Given that the Justice system is ostensibly closed for 10 odd days over the xmas new year period; the time for Mr Thomas to lodge an appeal on a point of law must expire very shortly if it hasn't already.

Little wonder that he is under a lot of pressure at the moment.

Failure to lodge an appeal will see him forever shut out for his ACC case.

Considering the fact that RedFox maybe a Blurb multi-member or sock puppet then this posting becomes very interesting in that it could be evidence pointing to a sustained attack and harassment of Alan Thomas.

#12873 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 16 January 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

Considering the fact that RedFox maybe a Blurb multi-member or sock puppet then this posting becomes very interesting in that it could be evidence pointing to a sustained attack and harassment of Alan Thomas.

LOL or maybe not.

Is it not true that Mr Thomas has 21 days to appeal the decision of Judge Powell made on the 19'th of December 2014

Is it not true that Mr Thomas will be forever shut out of his ACC case if he fails to appeal or even fails in an appeal of the decision of Judge Powell made on the 19'th of December 2014

Is it not true that Mr Thomas is under a huge amount of pressure to lodge an appeal based on a point of law against the decision of Judge Powell made on the 19'th of December 2014

That appeal must have substantiated proof that Judge Powell erred... that proof would be a signed receipt of Mr Thomas's documents within the prescribed time frame.

#12874 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

Post deleted

Alan will explain where things are and how himself..

#12875 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:05 PM

Good news. My pupils are now both the same size. My head still feels the dull thud as if I've just awoken from the unconsciousness of an extended period of suspended animation. Brain not work properly.

As for Red Fox nonsense
The High Court appeal hhas already been lodged. the courier receipt together with the courier letter of apology sending my package to the wrong address Together with the lawyers advice as to the last date of my submissions forms the basis of whether or not Powell J acted reasonably when exercising this power of discretion. Of course while discretion might appear to be subjective when dealing with issues of impossibility matters of objectivity must come into play. The other issue before the High Court addresses the underlying decision to have 118 appeals lumped together in the first place and setting dates to be heard in the manner beyond the physical capacity determined by the medical profession of which Powell J without medical qualification disagreed with.

Obviously the overriding feature to everything is ACC failing to make disclosure of the reviewers records and transcripts rendering and impossibility for me to be heard regarding appeal process to the review hearing in any event. Another component to the appeal to the High Court of points of law, yet an important one.

We have the same situation repeating itself again on Monday with the ACC has arranged 25 review hearing applications all to be heard on the one day between 11 a.m.-4 p.m. which if you allow for lunch breaks an opportunity for the ACC to make response and various housekeeping duties of the reviewer hearing time for each application is reduced to approximately 5 min. The medical reports given to the ACC and to the reviewer by way of memorandum seeking times and dates appropriate for the work load of each application while having regard for medical limitations has been submitted to the reviewer and I'm waiting for a reviewers decision no later than the end of play today as the legislated three-month window of opportunity to set hearing dates to enable my "right to be heard" expires today. So unless I receive a decision in response to my memorandum from the reviewer with his signature I cannot see how a reviewer is going to remedy the matter and as such will likely want to proceed on with the hearing without my opportunity to challenge the date set. The narrow field of timing for this to be occurring accidentally is statistically ridiculously remote indicating the timing to have been orchestrated to pervert the course of Justice. As these matters are only dealing with complaints there is no right of appeal to the district court which means the nature of such orchestration of events with the expectation that a right to be heard for an appeal can occur within 5 min would need to be addressed by the High Court in a judicial review and needlessly complex reaching the original principles of ACC legislation for a cheap and cheerful user-friendly appeal process.

#12876 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

what did the hospital as in your leaving report recommendations suggest , allan

#12877 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

dont overload yourself in making a long drawn out reply ,keep it simple

#12878 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

View Posttommy, on 16 January 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

what did the hospital as in your leaving report recommendations suggest , allan

post #13081

#12879 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:48 PM

View Postgreg, on 15 January 2015 - 10:09 PM, said:

Gregg

How simple minded of you. there are loads of other goodies to be had from ACC BUT you have to apply for them. It is up to the judge if you get them or not.

I just had another win last two days. Nearly doubled the worth of entitlement in issue.

I get ACC I/A until I die. There is always something to keep me busy but then I didn't start until the 2001 act, so probably haven't had the time that you lot have within the 1977 and 1982 Act.

And you are the one who says I shouldn't even be here. Why, because I don't get w/c. I had that for the years I was entitled and I/A certainly helps in this time of life.

I am not unhappy with my lot off ACC, that is for sure. But they still owe me plenty, so it is on and on I will go.

Mini

#12880 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

anonymousey
The technical elements of the judgement on the main within the law however the judge is still under obligation to use his discretion properly in circumstances where there are minor transgressions such as being a day late on delivery of submissions after the registrar and ACC have prevented the possibility that submissions could have been formed in the first place over a ten-year period.

The objectivity issue is whether or not it was even possible for 118 review hearing appeals under law to be provided with the same appeal date and suffer from the collectivisation of large number of applications into one decision issued by the judge. I do not see anything in law that permits this and that as the law speaks of review hearing applications and appeals in the singular it follows that each one should have its own hearing date and time.

Had each review hearing date been a separate date the 118 applications would be fragmented over a longer period of time not endangering the entire 118 appeals to being chucked out based on an extremely minor error on my part (my free legal advisers part). It would be unseemly for me to Sue the legal professional were given the wrong advice in addition when a legal professional provides advice on a friendly basis it is probably even doubtful that he was under any contractual obligation to provide correct advice in any event.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users