ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 640
  • 641
  • 642
  • 643
  • 644
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12821 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 09:38 PM, said:

Thank you for reporting that death threat Rex.

I would imagine that Kenneth Miller feels that his death threat is of less significance than his co-conspirator friend Douglas weals series of death threat against me and others while the other perhaps lesser and more cowardly and sneaky conspirator Fran things as okay to cry wolf suicide to the police to cover these guys tracks should the worst happen to me.

I think I do have real reason to be afraid particularly when these guys mention Russian hit men for cheap prices and the local black power.


Have you reported that alleged "death threat" to the Police Mr Thomas?

If not, why not?

And while we are on that subject, you appear never to have stated whether you contacted the Police when Douglas Weal allegedly made his alleged death threat against you.

Did you, or did you not contact the Police at that time?
1

#12822 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:37 PM

A person/ex forum member who lives in Auckland City, whom I don't know, recently contacted me after reading the post netcoachnz put up about you having a "3D Printer" and inquired about who he should contact for financial assistance so he can purchase one.

He said he would keep an eye out for your response if I posted the question on his behalf.
0

#12823 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2656
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 10:16 PM, said:

Have you reported that alleged "death threat" to the Police Mr Thomas?

If not, why not?

And while we are on that subject, you appear never to have stated whether you contacted the Police when Douglas Weal allegedly made his alleged death threat against you.

Did you, or did you not contact the Police at that time?


A screenshot, a link and another photo of the Dwarf Hobbit, his address, email, phone number and IP address.

A formal complaint by Alan Thomas might be a prudent idea because Ken Miller has said he has a shotgun in the past and apparently has gang associates in the northland.

AOS... ;)
0

#12824 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:07 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

A screenshot, a link and another photo of the Dwarf Hobbit, his address, email, phone number and IP address.

A formal complaint by Alan Thomas might be a prudent idea because Ken Miller has said he has a shotgun in the past and apparently has gang associates in the northland.

AOS... ;)


The post was, and still is directed at Alan Thomas.

For his convenience I'll re-post it here

"Have you reported that alleged "death threat" to the Police Mr Thomas?

If not, why not?

And while we are on that subject, you appear never to have stated whether you contacted the Police when Douglas Weal allegedly made his alleged death threat against you.

Did you, or did you not contact the Police at that time? "


http://accforum.org/...post__p__198050

Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB
RD3
Cambridge
3495
1

#12825 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2656
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

The post was, and still is directed at Alan Thomas.





He has already said all this is aggravating his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Are you being the go to weasel again BLUDGER asking Alan questions while he has been knocked about ?

What is your intent and purpose, Don't you think he has had enough to deal with tonight.

No compassion aye, You never let up on him...
0

#12826 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

#13045

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 11:53 PM, said:

He has already said all this is aggravating his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Are you being the go to weasel again BLUDGER asking Alan questions while he has been knocked about ?

What is your intent and purpose, Don't you think he has had enough to deal with tonight.

No compassion aye, You never let up on him...


I ask Mr Thomas two commonsense questions and in return you attack me for that.

Questions that will undoubtedly be asked from him in the Court.

If Mr Thomas has any intention at all in seeking to clear his name then why does he not start lodging complaints with the Police?

By not lodging complaints with the Police merely shows he has a number of issues to hide.

Considering that in excess of 1400 posts are missing from this thread alone, he may indeed have much to hide.

We await Mr Thomas's response to my questions, and also to the question regarding his "3D Printer".

Cheers
1

#12827 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2656
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:30 AM

View PostBLURB, on 15 January 2015 - 12:06 AM, said:

I ask Mr Thomas two commonsense questions and in return you attack me for that.

If Mr Thomas has any intention at all in seeking to clear his name then why does he not start lodging complaints with the Police?

By not lodging complaints with the Police merely shows he has a number of issues to hide.

Considering that in excess of 1400 posts are missing from this thread alone, he may indeed have much to hide.

We await Mr Thomas's response to my questions, and also to the question regarding his "3D Printer".

Cheers



Ohh I see now, your trying to intimidate him with Blackmail about something to do with a " 3d printer " .(bully for you)

Just like your brother Henk Van Helmond <_< thought he could do to winz and ended up in court. :rolleyes:
0

#12828 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:35 AM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

Ohh I see now, your trying to intimidate him with Blackmail about something to do with a 3d printer.(bully for you)

Just like your brother Henk Van Helmond <_< thought he could do to winz and ended up in court. :rolleyes:


What my younger brother does or doesn't do is none of my business nor is it any of my concern Rex. I am not his keeper.

If you were again intending on using that in an attempt to intimidate me then, again, you have failed. Much like when Mr McNichol aka netcoachnz tried doing the same thing by referring to my younger brother, Mr McNichol failed and ended up apologizing to me for his childish behavior.

Re: The 3D Printer - I asked the question regarding the 3D Printer, in good faith, in a previous post Rex.

It seems that when commonsense questions are asked in this forum the enquirer gets attacked like how you have just done Rex!

Why is that?

For Mr Thomas's convenience I'll re-post the questions here. Hopefully you will allow him to provide an answer to them.

"Have you reported that alleged "death threat" to the Police Mr Thomas?

If not, why not?

And while we are on that subject, you appear never to have stated whether you contacted the Police when Douglas Weal allegedly made his alleged death threat against you.

Did you, or did you not contact the Police at that time? "


http://accforum.org/...post__p__198050

Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB
RD3
Cambridge
3495
1

#12829 User is offline   Tomcat 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2158
  • Joined: 14-September 03

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:49 AM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

A screenshot, a link and another photo of the Dwarf Hobbit, his address, email, phone number and IP address.

A formal complaint by Alan Thomas might be a prudent idea because Ken Miller has said he has a shotgun in the past and apparently has gang associates in the northland.

AOS...


:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>.... LIAR PERVERT "BOG STALKER"...

HEY BUMBANDIT...... SOME ADVICE...
IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT.... THE ABOVE FANTASIES...
IT WOULD BE VERY WISE TO SHUT YOUR FOUL MOUTH AND GO HIDE SOME PLACE VERY DARK ...
1

#12830 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 01:37 AM

Mr Thomas

Here is another commonsense question, one that will also undoubtedly be asked if the matter goes back to Court.

You have stated in earlier posts (here on this forum) that the reason you chose not to give evidence at your (TBP) trial was because you didn't know anything etc.

Do you stand by that earlier statement?

Fran Van Helmond
Rd3
Cambridge
3495
1

#12831 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 12:30 AM, said:

Ohh I see now, your trying to intimidate him with Blackmail about something to do with a " 3d printer " .(bully for you)

Just like your brother Henk Van Helmond thought he could do to winz and ended up in court. Posted Image


This is classic e thuggery by Blurb the bully. He is simply harassing Alan Thomas and obviously getting pleasure in doing so.
1

#12832 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:04 AM

Agreed there netcoach
The REAL issue is NOT whether any guilt or non guilt is present re the Bomb Plot as to Alan
The debate is ABOUT the CORRUPT manner that the evidence was presented to the Police by Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller
There is NO DOUBT about it that there was shonky stuff going on behind the scene by Weal thus ably then assisted by Kenneth Miller
with the DEFINITELY ABLE TO BE PROVEN -ATTEMPTs TO PERVERT jUSTICE with the documentation of official nature being a legal starting point [ NOT WITHSTANDING THE MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE WHERE DOUGLAS JAMES WEAL provided his Police statement to others to ensure as he put it that the story was the same from all he had nominated to the Police as being in the know about the Plot


Alan has published that KENNETH Miller ADMITTED to the Courts THIS HAPPENED.
Which being in the know re the Plot by ANYONE ELSE was complete BULLSHIT as Only Weal knew [ ALLEGEDLY AT THAT] about the Plot.
So we have had debate abuse libel slander gossip bollocks THREATS OF VIOLENCE MADE / ABUSE /MANY LIES being presented in here from WEAL and MILLER assisted by Fran Van Van Helmond and also Claire HOLLIS -and Mark Davis the owner of the accfoucs site -with the many alias attending to assist as like Redfox etc etdc etc etc
Now anyone wonder WHY that has happened


If the truth was the truth from say Miller ,then why the argy bargy from those clowns of denial denial THREATS and abuse day in and day out to reasonably asked questions of there performance and publications as to the Plot against WHAT IS DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS CORRUPTION DEFINITELY WENT ON
Only reason can be is the ARE VERY WORRIED that they will be shown up thus caught out and before the Courts as to there actions
REX has a very good take and sees the on the issue and i thank him for that
the rest of the players re the Plot are defending themselves ad for what reason is that
QUITE SIMPLY>There should be no need to defend themselves at all IF THEY WERE TRUTHFUL AND HAD NOTHING TO HIDE


There continuing attempts to snuff out the FACTS AGAINST THEM SHOW THEY ARE GUILTY OF CORRUPT ACTIONS WITHIN THE PLOT AS EITHER WITNESS'S OR AS ONES ASSISTING THE WITNESS TO HIDE THE CORRUPTION
As they can not stop the TRUTH about them being shown IN HERE ,they now use other web sites to try TO BATTER DOWN THE ONES SHOWING THE TRUTH and ATTEMPT to control the issue by means of harassment threats etc -to what is ONLY DAMAGE CONTROL by them which as we all see dosent work either so HERE THEY STAY AS THEY SHOWN TO BE.


Fran Its about time you became am honest person mate and STOP working for Weal and Miller with your dumb ass diversion tactics with many lies ,trying to save them and threatening me with court proceedings as id really love you to do that.


MILLERS FUKED MATE.
AND YOU LOOK REAL BAD AT THE MOMENT little boy Posted Image


Why they thought they could get away with what they did without anyone challenging them who knows-Shows how narcissistical dishonest PRICKS they all are.
They are Dishonest corrupt bastards with a self ego save there own ass attitude to the detriment of the real truth ,as such they go down as CHEATS LIARS in the public records The courts records WILL BE NEXT.

Dave
pp
Franny
as for ALANS 3D printer which you seem to think is a problem
WHY'S THAT A PROBLEM then FRANNY ?
Your just JEALOUS with envy he can do what you cant.


Your own life's a MESS so FUK OFF OUT OF OTHERS PERSONAL LIFE FRANNY boy

At least he's NOT BEGGING ,like you do asking others for money
You do understand Franny That YOU HAVE BEEN MONITORED FULLY AS TO ALL YOUR ACTIONS
SILLY LITTLE PRIK THAT YOU ARE.
2

#12833 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:04 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 15 January 2015 - 08:23 AM, said:

This is classic e thuggery by Blurb the bully. He is simply harassing Alan Thomas and obviously getting pleasure in doing so.


100% incorrect Mr McNichol.

You would be better off to redirect your energy on rehabilitating yourself back into the work force instead of being the abusive ex school teacher who spends his days and nights abusing, harassing, intimidating, slandering and defaming a selected group of ACCforum.org members who have done absolutely nothing wrong apart from being members of this forum!

Have a great day.
0

#12834 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 January 2015 - 09:04 AM, said:

Agreed there netcoach
The REAL issue is NOT whether any guilt or non guilt is present re the Bomb Plot as to Alan
The debate is ABOUT the CORRUPT manner that the evidence was presented to the Police by Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller
There is NO DOUBT about it that there was shonky stuff going on behind the scene by Weal thus ably then assisted by Kenneth Miller
with the DEFINITELY ABLE TO BE PROVEN -ATTEMPTs TO PERVERT jUSTICE with the documentation of official nature being a legal starting point [ NOT WITHSTANDING THE MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE WHERE DOUGLAS JAMES WEAL provided his Police statement to others to ensure as he put it that the story was the same from all he had nominated to the Police as being in the know about the Plot


Alan has published that KENNETH Miller ADMITTED to the Courts THIS HAPPENED.
Which being in the know re the Plot by ANYONE ELSE was complete BULLSHIT as Only Weal knew [ ALLEGEDLY AT THAT] about the Plot.
So we have had debate abuse libel slander gossip bollocks THREATS OF VIOLENCE MADE / ABUSE /MANY LIES being presented in here from WEAL and MILLER assisted by Fran Van Van Helmond and also Claire HOLLIS -and Mark Davis the owner of the accfoucs site -with the many alias attending to assist as like Redfox etc etdc etc etc
Now anyone wonder WHY that has happened


If the truth was the truth from say Miller ,then why the argy bargy from those clowns of denial denial THREATS and abuse day in and day out to reasonably asked questions of there performance and publications as to the Plot against WHAT IS DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS CORRUPTION DEFINITELY WENT ON
Only reason can be is the ARE VERY WORRIED that they will be shown up thus caught out and before the Courts as to there actions
REX has a very good take and sees the on the issue and i thank him for that
the rest of the players re the Plot are defending themselves ad for what reason is that
QUITE SIMPLY>There should be no need to defend themselves at all IF THEY WERE TRUTHFUL AND HAD NOTHING TO HIDE


There continuing attempts to snuff out the FACTS AGAINST THEM SHOW THEY ARE GUILTY OF CORRUPT ACTIONS WITHIN THE PLOT AS EITHER WITNESS'S OR AS ONES ASSISTING THE WITNESS TO HIDE THE CORRUPTION
As they can not stop the TRUTH about them being shown IN HERE ,they now use other web sites to try TO BATTER DOWN THE ONES SHOWING THE TRUTH and ATTEMPT to control the issue by means of harassment threats etc -to what is ONLY DAMAGE CONTROL by them which as we all see dosent work either so HERE THEY STAY AS THEY SHOWN TO BE.


Fran Its about time you became am honest person mate and STOP working for Weal and Miller with your dumb ass diversion tactics with many lies ,trying to save them and threatening me with court proceedings as id really love you to do that.


MILLERS FUKED MATE.
AND YOU LOOK REAL BAD AT THE MOMENT little boy Posted Image


Why they thought they could get away with what they did without anyone challenging them who knows-Shows how narcissistical dishonest PRICKS they all are.
They are Dishonest corrupt bastards with a self ego save there own ass attitude to the detriment of the real truth ,as such they go down as CHEATS LIARS in the public records The courts records WILL BE NEXT.

Dave
pp
Franny
as for ALANS 3D printer which you seem to think is a problem
WHY'S THAT A PROBLEM then FRANNY ?
Your just JEALOUS with envy he can do what you cant.


Your own life's a MESS so FUK OFF OUT OF OTHERS PERSONAL LIFE FRANNY boy

At least he's NOT BEGGING ,like you do asking others for money
You do understand Franny That YOU HAVE BEEN MONITORED FULLY AS TO ALL YOUR ACTIONS
SILLY LITTLE PRIK THAT YOU ARE.


You need to get yourself a life Mr Butler.
0

#12835 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Just a short note, after telephoning the Doctor concerning the symptoms am experiencing I was instructed to call the ambulance because they think I might be having a stroke.

The ambulance is on the way.

Personally I think I'm just having another TIA because of the recent overload in stress.

I also think I have been pushing myself beyond the limits by Doctor had set for me in typical Kiwi male bravado style.
1

#12836 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2656
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:17 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 January 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Just a short note, after telephoning the Doctor concerning the symptoms am experiencing I was instructed to call the ambulance because they think I might be having a stroke.

The ambulance is on the way.

Personally I think I'm just having another TIA because of the recent overload in stress.

I also think I have been pushing myself beyond the limits by Doctor had set for me in typical Kiwi male bravado style.


:o I hope everything turns out ok Alan.

These conspirators who set you up for the false conviction of the TBP just wont let up harassing you so I can understand that, They have been bullying you every day for over a decade.

Make sure you turn your house alarm on. Because BLUDGER BLURB knows where you reside. B)
1

#12837 User is offline   RedFox 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 248
  • Joined: 11-March 13
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

They have been bullying you every day for over a decade.

Really. You can substantiate this statement with documented fact?
0

#12838 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 January 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

Just a short note, after telephoning the Doctor concerning the symptoms am experiencing I was instructed to call the ambulance because they think I might be having a stroke.

The ambulance is on the way.

Personally I think I'm just having another TIA because of the recent overload in stress.

I also think I have been pushing myself beyond the limits by Doctor had set for me in typical Kiwi male bravado style.


Sorry to hear that.

Will you answer my questions before they arrive?

Have a nice day.
0

#12839 User is offline   BLURB 

  • accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5774
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

View PostREX, on 15 January 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

:o/>/> I hope everything turns out ok Alan.

These conspirators who set you up for the false conviction of the TBP just wont let up harassing you so I can understand that, They have been bullying you every day for over a decade.

Make sure you turn your house alarm on. Because BLUDGER BLURB knows where you reside. B)


Are you planning on breaking into Mr Thomas's house 'REX' and planting evidence that points to me?
0

#12840 User is offline   REX 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2656
  • Joined: 16-July 09

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:26 AM

View PostBLURB, on 15 January 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Are you planning on breaking into Mr Thomas's house 'REX' and planting evidence that points to me?


Funny you should say that BLUDGER that didn't even come to my mind but shows what runs through yours. <_<
0

Share this topic:


  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 640
  • 641
  • 642
  • 643
  • 644
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

21 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users