ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12801 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:10 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

MY "IMPRESSIONS" ARE BASED ON MY PERSONAL FACE TO FACE CONTACT WITH YOU RSOL...
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FOOL....
ALL YOUR POSTINGS ON HERE ARE SOLID PROOF / EVIDENCE THAT MY "IMPRESSIONS" ARE VERY ACCURATE...

The only time Kenneth Miller has ever had any face to face time with me is when he brought his new-found friend to my home wanting to talk about the closure of one of many chat rooms talking about ACC issues. He wanted to figure out how to stop this chapter and that he liked from being closed.

My advice was that he was not going to be able to stop it being closed and to let it happen.

My suggestion was that a son of a friend of mine should be able to set up something in a more robust and long-lasting manner which was this site.
Kenneth Miller's friend opened a school exercise book and started taking lots and lots of notes. His friend and I had detailed discussions about what was needed and what form should take. It was agreed that no one should have authority over the site and there should be no management structure. The two of us agreed that it would be best to have a trigon arrangement (game for 3) with the three being trustees with the duty to preserve the independence voice and right of free speech with a duty to safeguard the site from any interference. A trust was agreed to.

All of this of course went over Kenneth Miller's head. It was well beyond his ability to comprehend and he simply sat in the background not even trying to follow the conversation.

As Kenneth Miller sat in the background during these discussions not having any idea what was being discussed it is impossible for him to claim any kind of face-to-face time except he was in my presence. As the only issues that were discussed addressed the needs of claimants in regards to their hunger for knowledge and the sharing of their experiences there was no time to discuss any personal issues or feelings with the result that there is no possibility Kenneth Miller could have gained any "impression".

The only other opportunity is reading the postings I have made which mostly consist of the tagteam attending to defame me of which he was a member. As I have never deleted any of my postings all we need to do is have a look at the postings I have actually made to discover whether or not those postings provide Kenneth Miller with any support whatsoever regarding his allegations that I was of the type of mental disposition and/or have the necessary hatred of the ACC to want to blow them up and in particular people at the Takapuna branch office which is particularly interesting since my files had never been managed in Takapuna and the only time I ever had an encounter with anything Takapuna is when I went there to receive my files that were sent up from South Auckland. It seems that the Takapuna had an office in carrying out fraud investigation which at the time were investigating one of Kenneth Miller's former friends Douglas weal with Douglas weal imagining that that office also investigated me for fraud not knowing that it was the Henderson office that were addressing the allegation of fraud.

It seems that Kenneth Miller developed an early hatred of me because he wanted to use this site to punish the ACC which is confirmed by what he has written on numerous occasions on this site and of the postings of both his own site and that of his second-best good friend Fran. It seems that he has had a falling out with all of his other friends with my first observations being the bruises on the face of his good friend the around my home to all the notes who I'm sure has an absolutely clear recollection being the type of person who has great attention to detail, a note taker and someone who manages complex tasks such as following some of my suggestions to do with the site which included gathering and posted large volumes of case law and so forth. It is very sad that Kenneth Miller successfully chased this very valued member away from the site.

It seems to me that Kenneth Miller is not the type of person who is able to absorb real facts and has instead supplanted reality with the imagination of others, given the fact that he is of fellow of very weak mind and easily led to do the bidding of others. This is borne out by the fact that he alleges that all the criminal activity of this past was caused by his involvement with others.

Some Tigers never change their spots but having said that I don't think there is any risk of any harm if you accidentally stand on the tail of a spotted tiger.

#12802 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:24 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 06:05 PM, said:

I understand your points about non admissible evidence, lack funds for appropriate defence.

When a person becomes a member of the courts they sware to see that justice is done.

This includes sharing of information between council if they are serving justice... If they didn't they can be seen as breaching their code of conduct. The prosecutor and defence council can't knowingly withhold relevant evidence even if circumstantial, so should have been conversing rather openly (in other words)and would have surely come to an agreement that in the interests of justice, a defendants right to a fair trial, it is vital police carry out further enquiries into hard copy data information in defence hand, willingly provided for defence weighing heavily to show support to innocence and owned by the same absent witness.

Appropriate warrants for evidential data retrieval would have been a breeze and subpoena be issued by the look at what Dave handed over.

Something went WRONG Mr Cooke.

However I believe police enquires CAN still take place.

There has been a VERY serious matter arise which opens up new powers for police under the "terrorism and conspiracy act".

Ordination of evidence needs to be done to be presented to a barrister.

My lawyer Mister Cook order to the court's attention that the police were aware that David Butler had possession of large volumes of evidence most of the originating from Douglas weal demonstrating a conspiracy to make false allegation. Upon seeing some samples of these exhibits including Douglas weal making a death threat against David Butler regarding keeping his mouth shut and interactions with Kenneth Miller of an unsavoury nature the judge decided to bring Douglas weal Kenneth Miller and David Butler back to court and directed the police to bring them to the court for examination by both my lawyer and the police in front of him. When the time came the police told the judge that David Butler refused to come while David Butler complained to the local district Commander that the police wouldn't bring him to court. Somebody is lying and as David Butler took the precaution of making his complaint to the local district commander in writing I don't think David Butler is the liar.

In addition to indicate the nature of the situation regarding the disclosure of evidence I was interviewed by the police which was recorded by DVD. On that DVD I described to the police where they might find the evidence and the police failed to investigate. Fran's name comes up during that interview with his name originating from Douglas weal. The police failed to carry out the investigation concerning evidence that was known to exist that would demonstrate Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller had conspired together to make false allegation. The police presented Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller is to individuals living in different parts of the country who did not know each other and were giving independent unincorporated evidence. The police were provided with a copy of an e-mail demonstrating that prior to the police interviewing Kenneth Miller to obtain his sworn statement, Douglas weal had sent Kenneth Miller a copy of his sworn statement so as their statements would not be in conflict. I can understand why Douglas weal would do this because no matter how much something as explained to Kenneth Miller is so stupid he will continue to make lots of mistakes. Douglas weal would have certainly been aware that he was tampering with an investigation at the very least and that the worst conspiring to pervert the course of Justice. I am confident that Douglas weal is sufficiently intelligent to know the seriousness of what he was doing yet I read the nature of his language which demonstrates his supreme confidence.

In the case of the ACC private fraud prosecution the ACC legal counsel who addresses civil matters on behalf of the ACC who was aware of those duties to the court given that he was admitted to the bar understood as duty to disclose or evidence. He provided to my file a member a few days before the criminal trial that ended which provided my file proof beyond reasonable doubt of the impossibility of my committing fraud in as much as the ACC had no work information but even if I had been working that is not the basis of cancelling the claim and has nothing whatsoever to do with end of incapacity but at most can only affect abatement of earnings. Had the ACC civil legal counsel put into my file will provide ACC with any information after the end of the trial he would probably be prosecuted and popped into jail for quite a long time the perverting the course of Justice. However the information was knowingly put in before the deadline secretly and not disclosed to me rendering the information usable.

Surely a despicable and dastardly dead from the scum of the earth.

As I am a law-abiding and upstanding person this type of behaviour comes as a shock to me. Worse than that I have not been living on the type of society that has learnt how to deal with this type of corruption and as such I guess I am like a lamb to the slaughter or a little bunny rabbit sitting on the road at night looking at the two moons coming towards me.

#12803 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

David with all respect you seem to have different opinion from my legal counsel.
I had that problem >AS I WAS NOT BEING CONNED OUT OF A COUPLE GRAND OF CASH MONEY BY NO ONE Alan, <from the first dealing with him Alan which was why it was a short lived affair.

My legal counsel said that I could not present exhibits coming from you that I had no direct relationship with. For example the e-mails that have been sent between Douglas weal and other people including yourself that had never been sent to me cannot be presented in court by me but only by one of the people who have either send or receive e-mails such as Douglas weal himself, yourself, many, Fran or any of the others mentioned.

That was an very easily fixed problem you had Alan
Your opinion however is that I can present the e-mails to the court as evidence simply because you have given to me.

NO IT IS NOT=NEVER HAS BEEN Alan Thats the issue with you You rule the roost with your rules
YOU HAD THE MAILS thus then you needed to have me there YOU FAILED TO DO THAT-END OF THE STORY TO THAT Alan

The problem of course is that in the event the police question me about the e-mails I am not able to answer. I would expect the very first question the police would ask me is that how do I know that the e-mails are genuine or even whether I actually type them up myself accusing me of fabricating evidence. I would not be able to answer or defend such a situation.
They had NO need to question you apon them at all Alan NONE AT ALL

I think the real stuff up is that no funding was arranged to have you brought to the court to present the exhibits that you possessed
Something right at last ALAN Alas You asked me or TOLD me ON THE 4TH FEBRUARY 2010 THAT i was being taken to AUCKLAND and your lawyer would contact me in a few days.-
Well the few days which never left much time anyways was NOT arrived at as a contact until the LATE afternoon of the 12th February 2010 Being a FRIDAY.=Cooke agreed and was to provide air tickets and accommodation etc and get back to me Monday the 15th Feb 2010.
Astoundingly at 1.30pm afternoon of the 15th he emailed me asking for the cost of the tickets so he could ask legal aid to pay for it all.
I was expecting an air ticket to auckland to be all ready paid for and a time to turn up anf fly up there early tuesday as the CASE STARTED ON THE FRIDAY 19TH fEBRUARY 2010.
iT GOT WORSE THAN THAT THO
He next asked TOLD me i was paying for it all
NO FUKEN WAY WAS I DOING THAT
So we move to the 16th Feb 201 at 2pm and COOKIE mans asking me what my circumstances are as to attending the court on friday the 19th
DUMB QUESTION from him Alan as HOW THE F WAS I GETTING THERE?
next -later that day after i gave him THE deal MEANING he paid and id be there i received notice FROM COOKE that I Was to pay and present the costs to legal services and they would pay me back
'WOULD THE F ''WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FIRST AND THAT WAS GOING TO ALL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
NOT A HOPE.
17TH ARRIVED=SILENCE FROM COOKIE
18TH ARRIVED-SILENCE FROM COOKIE
19TH ARRIVED and you were in Court that morn at 10am
no contact from COOKIE MAN RE COSTS OR WHEN HE WAS TO RUN THRU MY DOCUMENTS before the Court began at 10 am friday the 19th
So alan
Was never my problem not being there
In the end i told him t go fu himself as i was not being used to be f;d around with spending MY money and then fighting for years to try and get it back .
WHEN IN FACT Known to all- Even the Police knew this -I would NOT have appeared in court that day anyways and it was ONLY A ONE day set down hearing of which the prosecution was going to be using most of it and then MAYBE ,cooke cross examine the prosecution witness;s which all he got done there was half of Weals crap asked about.WHICH included contents of the Fitzi File you told me you never had.?
'So a waste a time me spending my money -to do nothing
IT Was a CON JOB by Cooke in the hope id turn up and leave all my papers there with him
NOT A SHITE SHOW THERE due to the nature of his correspondence to me and also WAS CONCERNED WHETHER I WOULD HELP OR HINDER YOUR CASE ,BUT HE DIDNT ''COULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THEN ,AS HE WAS TO DUMB TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND LOOK AT WHAT I HAD
so you got nothing as a result of you and your legals INEPTNESS.
However
months elapsed and YOU AND COOKE had the opportunity before the next court sitting to tie this all up properly
AGAIN YOU and Nigel Cooke FAILED TO DO THAT

and that the police have relied to the judge when the judge told the police to bring you to the court with the police saying that you did not want to come despite the fact that you had made enquiries from your local district Commander as to why the races were made for you to attend court to give evidence in my defence.
That was NOT my problem and in the very least with you and Cooke KNOWING i was supposed to be asked to attend one would think ESPECIALLY AS YOU AND ME WERE IN DAILY CONTACT that i would have been asked as to whether the police had indeed arranged for me to be there and IF NOT Then Cooke make sure it was carried out as per the Judges request
You flirted round that issue with me BUT NEVER STATING that the courts had requested my presence as an official request.I asked later about it when i found out what happened and there you left me floundering without a strong argument BUT only your basically WHAT WAS ONLY TERMED BY ME AS gossip ,to the police as you gave me NOTHING of documents to debate with so Police they won the one easily.
NEVER PROVEN AS A Fact YET Alan BUT IF and IF as you suggest that the police said i refused to attend the again BOTH you and Cooke were made VERY WELL aware that i HAD NOT NEVER BEEN ASKED to attend and again WHY DID YOU NOT DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE LEGALLY about that issue as the trial itself was STILL OPEN ONGOING.

David I don't think you are being very fair blaming me for the failure of my ability to defend myself. Open above everything I was in deep shock and rather like a frightened Rabbit on the road looking at the two moons coming towards him.
Disregarding here for a mo the issue re no me and you never presented any emails of mine SEEMS THERE WAS EMAILS OF MINE IN THE COURT THO Alan WITHOUT ME THERE?
PLUS =The enlightening weal email of the 22nd feb 1012 that the judge wanted to question me apon was where you could have made the case against you look rather sad and again YOU FAILED TO ENSURE I WAS THERE
DONT BLAME ME Alan
Its not about being fair or unfair here Alan Its the way the Cookie crumbled [Pardon the Pun] and im afraid your cookeie man didnt conduct up a decent batch of cookie mix.
My records clearly show a willingness to assist BUT denied by Cookie man and at most times yourself.
No one to blame alan but yourself and cooke really -It was a fuk up from the start and never had a hope of being anything Normal IT WAS EVERYTHING BUT NORMAL RIGHT THROUT THE ISSUE FROM DAY ONE
And still is UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Dave

Alan
i realize there are further postings from you BUT ive decided to post this as IT IS THE GOODS ON WHAT HAPPENED
Its not a get at you one or the like BUT No way it was any different.
Cooke now he had in his possession some 20 odd very relevant emails
maybe late at the time -enough tho to see what was there prior to the court starting at 10am -THRU NO FAULT OF MINE EITHER - BUT you had plenty of opportunity for him to get a stop on the first days hearing pending investigation into what he had been given.
Now The good judge sighting even one of those documents would have had NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE ACCEDED TO A STAY OF HEARING,
But Cookie man -HE DID NOTHING AT ALL RE THAT
AND THATS WHY YOU LOST Alan

dave

#12804 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 06:10 PM, said:

The only time Kenneth Miller has ever had any face to face time with me is when he brought his new-found friend to my home wanting to talk about the closure of one of many chat rooms talking about ACC issues. He wanted to figure out how to stop this chapter and that he liked from being closed.

My advice was that he was not going to be able to stop it being closed and to let it happen.

My suggestion was that a son of a friend of mine should be able to set up something in a more robust and long-lasting manner which was this site.
Kenneth Miller's friend opened a school exercise book and started taking lots and lots of notes. His friend and I had detailed discussions about what was needed and what form should take. It was agreed that no one should have authority over the site and there should be no management structure. The two of us agreed that it would be best to have a trigon arrangement (game for 3) with the three being trustees with the duty to preserve the independence voice and right of free speech with a duty to safeguard the site from any interference. A trust was agreed to.

All of this of course went over Kenneth Miller's head. It was well beyond his ability to comprehend and he simply sat in the background not even trying to follow the conversation.

As Kenneth Miller sat in the background during these discussions not having any idea what was being discussed it is impossible for him to claim any kind of face-to-face time except he was in my presence. As the only issues that were discussed addressed the needs of claimants in regards to their hunger for knowledge and the sharing of their experiences there was no time to discuss any personal issues or feelings with the result that there is no possibility Kenneth Miller could have gained any "impression".

The only other opportunity is reading the postings I have made which mostly consist of the tagteam attending to defame me of which he was a member. As I have never deleted any of my postings all we need to do is have a look at the postings I have actually made to discover whether or not those postings provide Kenneth Miller with any support whatsoever regarding his allegations that I was of the type of mental disposition and/or have the necessary hatred of the ACC to want to blow them up and in particular people at the Takapuna branch office which is particularly interesting since my files had never been managed in Takapuna and the only time I ever had an encounter with anything Takapuna is when I went there to receive my files that were sent up from South Auckland. It seems that the Takapuna had an office in carrying out fraud investigation which at the time were investigating one of Kenneth Miller's former friends Douglas weal with Douglas weal imagining that that office also investigated me for fraud not knowing that it was the Henderson office that were addressing the allegation of fraud.

It seems that Kenneth Miller developed an early hatred of me because he wanted to use this site to punish the ACC which is confirmed by what he has written on numerous occasions on this site and of the postings of both his own site and that of his second-best good friend Fran. It seems that he has had a falling out with all of his other friends with my first observations being the bruises on the face of his good friend the around my home to all the notes who I'm sure has an absolutely clear recollection being the type of person who has great attention to detail, a note taker and someone who manages complex tasks such as following some of my suggestions to do with the site which included gathering and posted large volumes of case law and so forth. It is very sad that Kenneth Miller successfully chased this very valued member away from the site.

It seems to me that Kenneth Miller is not the type of person who is able to absorb real facts and has instead supplanted reality with the imagination of others, given the fact that he is of fellow of very weak mind and easily led to do the bidding of others. This is borne out by the fact that he alleges that all the criminal activity of this past was caused by his involvement with others.

Some Tigers never change their spots but having said that I don't think there is any risk of any harm if you accidentally stand on the tail of a spotted tiger.

:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...

WHAT LOAD OF DELUSIONAL DIARRHEA FROM THOMAS THE RESIDENT PSYCHOTIC TROLL...
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY HALLUCINATING ON SOME DRUG...OR THAT TOXIC BREW...

KEEP IT UP FOOL... THIS IS MORE EVIDENCE OF THE DANGER YOU POSE TO THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE...

NITE FOOL... SLEEP WELL NOW :ph34r:/>

#12805 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:06 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...

WHAT LOAD OF DELUSIONAL DIARRHEA FROM THOMAS THE RESIDENT PSYCHOTIC TROLL...
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY HALLUCINATING ON SOME DRUG...OR THAT TOXIC BREW...

KEEP IT UP FOOL... THIS IS MORE EVIDENCE OF THE DANGER YOU POSE TO THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE...

NITE FOOL... SLEEP WELL NOW

Please itemise a list of issues / facts you feel are in error.

If you can not just go away.

What is the danger that you claim. If you can't I'll see you in court.

#12806 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 06:24 PM, said:

My lawyer Mister Cook order to the court's attention that the police were aware that David Butler had possession of large volumes of evidence most of the originating from Douglas weal demonstrating a conspiracy to make false allegation. Upon seeing some samples of these exhibits including Douglas weal making a death threat against David Butler regarding keeping his mouth shut and interactions with Kenneth Miller of an unsavoury nature the judge decided to bring Douglas weal Kenneth Miller and David Butler back to court and directed the police to bring them to the court for examination by both my lawyer and the police in front of him.
Why did that not happen before that then alan

Weals threat mail was only another one of note
YOU HAD enough of other mails IN HAND FOR A LONG TIME -which you say the judge sighted in 2012,so why not use them prior 2011/11/12 when you should have?

When the time came the police told the judge that David Butler refused to come while David Butler complained to the local district Commander that the police wouldn't bring him to court. Somebody is lying and as David Butler took the precaution of making his complaint to the local district commander in writing I don't think David Butler is the liar.

In addition to indicate the nature of the situation regarding the disclosure of evidence I was interviewed by the police which was recorded by DVD. On that DVD I described to the police where they might find the evidence and the police failed to investigate. Fran's name comes up during that interview with his name originating from Douglas weal. The police failed to carry out the investigation concerning evidence that was known to exist that would demonstrate Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller had conspired together to make false allegation. The police presented Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller is to individuals living in different parts of the country who did not know each other and were giving independent unincorporated evidence.

The police were provided with a copy of an e-mail demonstrating that prior to the police interviewing Kenneth Miller to obtain his sworn statement, Douglas weal had sent Kenneth Miller a copy of his sworn statement so as their statements would not be in conflict.

AND What was done about that then?THAT IS OUTRIGHT attempting to pervert justice which as the case he made against you was successful then one must conclude that WEAL Did indeed conspire to defeat Thus pervert the course of Justice

I can understand why Douglas weal would do this because no matter how much something as explained to Kenneth Miller is so stupid he will continue to make lots of mistakes. Douglas weal would have certainly been aware that he was tampering with an investigation at the very least and that the worst conspiring to pervert the course of Justice. I am confident that Douglas weal is sufficiently intelligent to know the seriousness of what he was doing yet I read the nature of his language which demonstrates his supreme confidence.

In the case of the ACC private fraud prosecution the ACC legal counsel who addresses civil matters on behalf of the ACC who was aware of those duties to the court given that he was admitted to the bar understood as duty to disclose or evidence. He provided to my file a member a few days before the criminal trial that ended which provided my file proof beyond reasonable doubt of the impossibility of my committing fraud in as much as the ACC had no work information but even if I had been working that is not the basis of cancelling the claim and has nothing whatsoever to do with end of incapacity but at most can only affect abatement of earnings. Had the ACC civil legal counsel put into my file will provide ACC with any information after the end of the trial he would probably be prosecuted and popped into jail for quite a long time the perverting the course of Justice. However the information was knowingly put in before the deadline secretly and not disclosed to me rendering the information usable.

Surely a despicable and dastardly dead from the scum of the earth.

As I am a law-abiding and upstanding person this type of behaviour comes as a shock to me. Worse than that I have not been living on the type of society that has learnt how to deal with this type of corruption and as such I guess I am like a lamb to the slaughter or a little bunny rabbit sitting on the road at night looking at the two moons coming towards me.

#12807 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

Please itemise a list of issues / facts you feel are in error.

If you can not just go away.

What is the danger that you claim. If you can't I'll see you in court.

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

BRING IT ON FOOL... :P/>

#12808 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:55 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 14 January 2015 - 06:45 PM, said:

Alan
i realize there are further postings from you BUT ive decided to post this as IT IS THE GOODS ON WHAT HAPPENED
Its not a get at you one or the like BUT No way it was any different.
Cooke now he had in his possession some 20 odd very relevant emails
maybe late at the time -enough tho to see what was there prior to the court starting at 10am -THRU NO FAULT OF MINE EITHER - BUT you had plenty of opportunity for him to get a stop on the first days hearing pending investigation into what he had been given.
Now The good judge sighting even one of those documents would have had NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE ACCEDED TO A STAY OF HEARING,
But Cookie man -HE DID NOTHING AT ALL RE THAT
AND THATS WHY YOU LOST Alan

dave

Good onya Dave ;)

The evidence was there. In the hands of council BEFORE trial date, provided as a good Samaritan does. It was up to cookie to use it, Cookie only needed to get a better date to organise what was needed under the circumstances.

*To pay your way and bare necessities to get to court unencumbered with costs. :mellow:

He says it could have been paid back from legal aid SO, why didn't his lawyer firm cover the cost in the meantime (That's what a good lawyer does when time constraint are tight)<_< //?//

How dare cookie boy insist you pay your own costs (rather expensive for jo blogs) to come to HELP.
It doesn't sound like cookie boy could handle the organisation of what he had there to adequately defend his client.

I know there's a lot more to it.

#12809 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 07:55 PM, said:

Good onya Dave

The evidence was there. In the hands of council BEFORE trial date, provided as a good Samaritan does. It was up to cookie to use it, Cookie only needed to get a better date to organise what was needed under the circumstances.

*To pay your way and bare necessities to get to court unencumbered with costs.

He says it could have been paid back from legal aid SO, why didn't his lawyer firm cover the cost in the meantime (That's what a good lawyer does when time constraint are tight) //?//

How dare cookie boy insist you pay your own costs (rather expensive for jo blogs) to come to HELP.
It doesn't sound like cookie boy could handle the organisation of what he had there to adequately defend his client.

I know there's a lot more to it.

So Dave thinks I stuffed up somehow.

Rex how could any of this be my fault??

#12810 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

So Dave thinks I stuffed up somehow.

Rex how could any of this be my fault??

I didn't think dave thinks that totally, but he passes comment on raised issues where it was not his fault you were convicted.

Here's my honest opinion.

IT WAS Weals fault so lets work with that.(A Terrorist)

It was also Kens fault (A CRIMINAL)

It sounds like if it wasn't for BLURB's involvement none of this would have worked for them as he was the weasel (A key player).

It sounds like MINI is far too involved for her own good when all this comes to town.( Nasty old lady )

It sounds like Dave's the (The good Samaritan who has stood up)

It sounds like Cookie boy has a lot to answer for. (USELESS or at least appears)

You always were and still are the (VICTIM) :blink:

#12811 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

<snip>

YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT...

We understand both Whetu and H8ACC_2013 lost posting rights based around similar comments about ''losing a head'', we hope that Tomcat will be banned to stop his continual posting of vulgarity, profanity, crude and filthy postings.

#12812 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:19 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 14 January 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

We understand both Whetu and H8ACC_2013 lost posting rights based around similar comments about ''losing a head'', we hope that Tomcat will be banned to stop his continual posting of vulgarity, profanity, crude and filthy postings.

LIAR HYPOCRITE PERVERT

Posted Image/>...BOOx

your paranoia is shining thru FOOL

#12813 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:23 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 14 January 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

Its nothing less than a direct death threat... get it right.

I have done the good Samaritan thing and report post.

#12814 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:37 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 09:23 PM, said:

LIAR "BOG CRUISER"

Posted Image/> HEY BUMBANDIT YOUR PARANOIA IS SHINING THRU ...

http://www.idioms4yo...-your-head.html

#12815 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:38 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 09:23 PM, said:

Thank you for reporting that death threat Rex.

I would imagine that Kenneth Miller feels that his death threat is of less significance than his co-conspirator friend Douglas weals series of death threat against me and others while the other perhaps lesser and more cowardly and sneaky conspirator Fran things as okay to cry wolf suicide to the police to cover these guys tracks should the worst happen to me.

I think I do have real reason to be afraid particularly when these guys mention Russian hit men for cheap prices and the local black power.

#12816 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 09:38 PM, said:

Thank you for reporting that death threat Rex.

I would imagine that Kenneth Miller feels that his death threat is of less significance than his co-conspirator friend Douglas weals series of death threat against me and others while the other perhaps lesser and more cowardly and sneaky conspirator Fran things as okay to cry wolf suicide to the police to cover these guys tracks should the worst happen to me.

I think I do have real reason to be afraid particularly when these guys mention Russian hit men for cheap prices and the local black power.

LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT

Posted Image/>.... I DONT MAKE THREATS FOOLS....
YOU LOT HAVE SO MANY ENEMIES ITS NO WONDER YOU INTERPRET EVERYTHING AS A THREAT....
AND DISPLAY YOUR PARANOIA WITH EVERY BREATH...

#12817 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:46 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 09:37 PM, said:

LIAR "BOG CRUISER"

Posted Image/> HEY BUMBANDIT YOUR PARANOIA IS SHINING THRU ...

http://www.idioms4yo...-your-head.html

You do not fool us with your change of tactic.

What you issued was an ultimatum with the punishment being that I would lose my head.

The idiom that you are trying to quote is something that happens by the person's own doing which is the application of an idiom that would result if I was doing something irrational that could harm myself. As there is nothing in the context of this portion of the thread that could result in some form of self harm or embarrassment then the only alternative is that you had issued a death threat involving the removal of my head which is not to distantly removed from your friend suggesting that someone should put a bullet in the back of my head. As I have received repeated death threats from the tagteam that culminated in a false allegation regarding a most violent act it is reasonable for me to have concern and to be somewhat afraid.

I have responded in this way so as to have it on the public record the degree of my concern given the history of you and your friends. Obviously I do not forget someone coming to my home after being battered who also spoke of being threatened with the black power. I also recall the false allegation made against me involved the supply of a van by the black power. As I have never had any connections of any sort with the black power or Russian gangs no on can make any suggestions that I had somehow brought tthese things upon myself. I am afraid.

The continual the red letters containing all manner of obscenities and threats is having its toll.

This is aggravating existing THE NORTH SHORE HOSPITAL DIAGNOSING PTSD.

#12818 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 09:46 PM, said:

You do not fool us with your change of tactic.

What you issued was an ultimatum with the punishment being that I would lose my head.

The idiom that you are trying to quote is something that happens by the person's own doing which is the application of an idiom that would result if I was doing something irrational that could harm myself. As there is nothing in the context of this portion of the thread that could result in some form of self harm or embarrassment then the only alternative is that you had issued a death threat involving the removal of my head which is not to distantly removed from your friend suggesting that someone should put a bullet in the back of my head. As I have received repeated death threats from the tagteam that culminated in a false allegation regarding a most violent act it is reasonable for me to have concern and to be somewhat afraid.

I have responded in this way so as to have it on the public record the degree of my concern given the history of you and your friends. Obviously I do not forget someone coming to my home after being battered who also spoke of being threatened with the black power. I also recall the false allegation made against me involved the supply of a van by the black power. As I have never had any connections of any sort with the black power or Russian gangs no on can make any suggestions that I had somehow brought tthese things upon myself. I am afraid.

The continual the red letters containing all manner of obscenities and threats is having its toll.

This is aggravating existing THE NORTH SHORE HOSPITAL DIAGNOSING PTSD.

LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT...

:ph34r:/>.... NO CHANGE OF TACTIC FOOL.....
AS I STATED YOU AND YOUR TAG TEAM INTERPRET EVERYTHING AS A THREAT.... SHOWING JUST HOW PARANOID YOU ARE...

KEEP ON TELLING LIES ABOUT ME AND I WILL RESPOND WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU... YOU DONT WANT THAT I DIG UP SOME REAL NASTY STUFF TO EXPOSE...;)/>

#12819 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Clearly the issue is whether or not you believe the conspiracy to make false allegations against me and what is real.

The question within this context is whether or not in reality I am dangerous or Douglas weal has communicated to others in order to convince them that I am dangerous and should fear me. Mini am I to be feared by the ACC or as Douglas weal lied to you when attempting to cause you to believe what he wants you to believe in conjunction with the others you were all communicating with at the time. Of course the point in time of most interest is prior to the police involvement in the reasons why you did not inform the police about what you were told. This is the point in time that will determine whether or not you think things are hilarious.

maybe so. it is not my job to make up the acc's mind if they wish to hand their information, which has nothing to do with me, to the police is it??

you didn't even defend yourself, what would my contacting the police after acc already have the information. the police would sooner believe the acc than myself and you cannot presume to know if I would consider you dangerous or not.

shutting the door after the horse has bolted, typical you.

mini

#12820 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 02:57 PM, said:

Clearly the issue is whether or not you believe the conspiracy to make false allegations against me and what is real.

The question within this context is whether or not in reality I am dangerous or Douglas weal has communicated to others in order to convince them that I am dangerous and should fear me. Mini am I to be feared by the ACC or as Douglas weal lied to you when attempting to cause you to believe what he wants you to believe in conjunction with the others you were all communicating with at the time. Of course the point in time of most interest is prior to the police involvement in the reasons why you did not inform the police about what you were told. This is the point in time that will determine whether or not you think things are hilarious.

alan thomas

maybe so. it is not my job to make up the acc's mind if they wish to hand their information, which has nothing to do with me, to the police is it??

you didn't even defend yourself, what would my contacting the police after acc already have the information. the police would sooner believe the acc than myself and you cannot presume to know if I would consider you dangerous or not.

shutting the door after the horse has bolted, typical you.

mini

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users