ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12781 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:52 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 01:59 PM, said:

Alan..

Blurb/Fran/BLUDGER/weasel has obviously played a LARGE part in seeing that all went to plan right through.

When he visited you at your home and was getting undetermined information from you.

The questions he asked of you is vital to write down from what you remember of his visits.

This will be asked in court.

Rex as I have already said, everything to do with Douglas weal's allegation that I was going to blow up the ACC branch office that was investigating him for fraud Is a complete and utter figment of his imagination. No discussions, no thoughts nothing ever took place. I am completely and 100% innocent and know absolutely nothing about what he imagined. I must point out that he acknowledged to the court linking two bottles of wine before it claims hearing these far out schemes.

As I know absolutely nothing there is nothing to write down and likewise nothing for me to take the stand in court about as I do not know anything as I have had no involvement whatsoever in Douglas weal's scheme to frighten the ACC staff who were investigating him for fraud.

#12782 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

>BOOx....wankers your paranoia is shinning thru FOOLS...

ALL YOUR LIES / DELUSIONAL FANTASIES WILL COME BACK AT YOU BIG TIME...
SO KEEP IT UP FOOLS... THE MORE CRAP YOU POST THE BIGGER THE CHOP WHEN IT COMES...

Obviously the electronic data that Douglas weal has shared with you and others cannot be considered as delusional fantasies in as much as you participated with others in a conspiracy to make false allegation. The electronic records producing such documents are considered proof beyond reasonable doubt. Nothing Delusional about that and your continuous abusive language would not change anything and neither will it intimidate anybody .

#12783 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

Posted Image/>BOOx....wankers your paranoia is shinning thru FOOLS...

ALL YOUR LIES / DELUSIONAL FANTASIES WILL COME BACK AT YOU BIG TIME...
SO KEEP IT UP FOOLS... THE MORE CRAP YOU POST THE BIGGER THE CHOP WHEN IT COMES...:P

Did Weal or Fran or Claire (Co conspirators) ask you to post this threat of violence if witnesses come forth with more evidence, or is this your work alone. :blink:

#12784 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 January 2015 - 02:48 PM, said:

he he he!!! you are hilarious!!!

mini

Clearly the issue is whether or not you believe the conspiracy to make false allegations against me and what is real.

The question within this context is whether or not in reality I am dangerous or Douglas weal has communicated to others in order to convince them that I am dangerous and should fear me. Mini am I to be feared by the ACC or as Douglas weal lied to you when attempting to cause you to believe what he wants you to believe in conjunction with the others you were all communicating with at the time. Of course the point in time of most interest is prior to the police involvement in the reasons why you did not inform the police about what you were told. This is the point in time that will determine whether or not you think things are hilarious.

#12785 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

Y

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 02:54 PM, said:

Obviously the electronic data that Douglas weal has shared with you and others cannot be considered as delusional fantasies in as much as you participated with others in a conspiracy to make false allegation. The electronic records producing such documents are considered proof beyond reasonable doubt. Nothing Delusional about that and your continuous abusive language would not change anything and neither will it intimidate anybody .

RSA
:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

90% OF MY EVIDENCE IS WHAT I HEARD DIRECT FROM YOUR MOUTH FOOL...

THE 10% IS THE PART OF AN EMAIL WEAL SENT TO ME,
AND WHAT A FEW OTHERS RELATED TO ME RE YOU OOOZING YOUR SCHEMES AT THEM,
(WHICH I DID TELL THE COURT I CONSIDERED HEARSAY, BUT SAME AS I HAD HEARD FIRST HAND)

IF I HAD BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY SORT OF CONSPIRACY, NO WAY WOULD YOU BE HERE NOW,
DIRECTING YOUR IDIOT TAG TEAM,
TO HARASS AND VICTIMIZE INNOCENT MEMBERS ...

#12786 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 14 January 2015 - 10:06 AM, said:

AND YOU Claire Hollis aka MINI accused / named publicly of others actually being involved of sending someone round to kill you along with MANY MANY other false, made up tales of bullshit.

Alan and myself have sighted /and in possession of enough data in and out of here to RIGHTFULLY probe into you being involved with Miller and Weal
Of which WEAL as the master mind behind the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT =>>>definitely CONSPIRED TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.
Same applies to Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB amonst many of his alias's in and out of here.Documents show clearly he was in association with Weal and as Fran's been on a bender denying that association=>>THEN AGAIN -ONE HAS A RIGHT to also probe into the info available re Van Helmond and Douglas Weal

THEREFORE Claire HOLLIS >>>>>>>>>As alan says and i am in full agreement with him there >>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PAY

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED Claire in what you do in and out here as a LIBELOUS BITCH.

You can be assured of that one.Posted Image

Dave

it has been more than two years since you wrongfully gave mr nottingham enough information of a personal nature about me that should have seen you with enough information to allow you to take action against me. you did not have that information obviously to make a case against me as you accused me of being a conspirator against mr Thomas, amoungst other errors of lying about me to try to prove a lie as being the truth.

I am the only one who put my money where my mouth was at the time and proceeded to take action against acc forum and lauda finem and their admins.

just because I had no further money to continue does not mean there was no further legal avenue to go, as you would love others to believe that these two sites are untouchable. all will find at the new law coming in that your theary that we could not do nothing even now is a load of cods wollop.

your obvious usage by mr Thomas to belittle so many of this sites members by using another site to assist attack the forum is in the writings and publishings as they progressed at the time. you may have taken a lot down but that only proves you cannot stand behind what
you said. you have no idea what some of us kept , that is obvious, as you are still saying now that you will RIGHTFULLY PROBE INTO MY INVOLVEMENT WITH MILLER AND WEAL AND TBP.

one has to ask the obvious: why did you start harassing me years ago if you didn't have enough evidence then??also, is it not further harassment to continually stalk me and my private life now? as you has stated you will do!!

You make this easier for me as time passes.

mini

#12787 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:59 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Rex as I have already said, everything to do with Douglas weal's allegation that I was going to blow up the ACC branch office that was investigating him for fraud Is a complete and utter figment of his imagination. No discussions, no thoughts nothing ever took place. I am completely and 100% innocent and know absolutely nothing about what he imagined. I must point out that he acknowledged to the court linking two bottles of wine before it claims hearing these far out schemes.

As I know absolutely nothing there is nothing to write down and likewise nothing for me to take the stand in court about as I do not know anything as I have had no involvement whatsoever in Douglas weal's scheme to frighten the ACC staff who were investigating him for fraud.

The conspiracy wouldn't have stop at getting you falsely convicted..

I believe BLURB visited you post trial and he has been deeply linked to the conspiracy.

Your innocence is not doubted by me at all.

The conspirators would have liked an insight as to what was planned by you to redeem your innocence, which most likely was BLURB's true main reason for visiting and so the conspirators could act accordingly to cover up any aspects Blurb discovered needed.

I would suggest you write down what you recall so it is clear that came up in discussion instigated by BLURB.

Douglas and Ken certainly show their ability to carry out something of the nature, with all the underhanded acts to conceal the truth and their real intent, and obvious ability to manipulate many others including the police and courts.

Electronic data threatening life continues by the conspirators so there are innocent peoples lives still at risk.. :(

A police investigation into public safety should take place at once.

#12788 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

Did Weal or Fran or Claire (Co conspirators) ask you to post this treat of violence if witnesses come forth with more evidence, or is this your work alone.

Thats his PANIC modus operandi there Rex
They ALL been real concerned about whats available out here mainly Weal to start with as miller aint got NO IDEA at all as to exactly what is out here .
WEAL really really shite himself on 22nd feb 2010 as the records show but alas ALAN STIFFED UP BIG TIME AND DID NOT ALLOW THAT ISSUE TO BE FULLY OPENED UP IN COURT.
Miller now - when hes cornered like the wee pussy he is just freaks out -turns to threats [the forums full of them from him] as he dosent know what else to do -being a trained fully GO TO PUSSY PUSS by weal as to that threatening action as a buffer
which as we all know
IS A COMPLETE WASTE A TIME
HE IS WELL FUKEDPosted Image eh pussy puss.

Dave.

#12789 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 03:59 PM, said:

I believe BLURB visited you post trial and he has been deeply linked to the conspiracy.

The conspirators would have liked an insight as to what was planned by you to redeem your innocence, which most likely was BLURB's true main reason for visiting the conspirators could act accordingly to cover up any aspects Blurb discovered needed.

I would suggest you write down what you recall so it is clear that came up in discussion instigated by BLURB.

Douglas and Ken certainly show their ability to carry out something of the nature, with all the underhanded acts to conceal the truth and their real intent, and obvious ability to manipulate many others including the police and courts.

Electronic data threatening life continues by the conspirators so there are innocent peoples lives still at risk.. :(

As Mini has quite correctly stated above with one little word change - "me" to "us".

"You make this easier for meus as time passes."

Have a great day.

#12790 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

Thats the real good part rex
WHY on earth would those dumb pricks tell lies /do it how they did it at Alan when if they said what they said and shut there traps then no one be any the wiser
takes fools top deal with fool i guess and miller and weal along with franny be BIG FOOLS IT APPEARS
More proper approach to anything like that is to say hey there guys
seems a problem somewhere take a looksee
But WEAL and MILLER provided all the looksees for the police aligned with his and miller bullshit
THERIN THE PROBLEM arose for KENNY boy WHICH HES NOT HANDLING TO WELL AT ALL

The conspirators would have liked an insight as to what was planned by you to redeem your innocence, which most likely was BLURB's true main reason for visiting the conspirators could act accordingly to cover up any aspects Blurb discovered needed.
YES there REX
Fran had been in contact with me re his dumb ass web site back then plus hed been naming all and sundry in here Fran being the one who actually STARTED the naming of members including one Claire Hollis along with Flowers posting persona data and member names etc back then 2008 era
So Weal used Fran Van Helmond to see what he could get fran to get from me and others like Miller as weal knew hed have to take me out of the equation as he realised i WAS A PROIBLEM TO HIS BULLSHIT
sO INITIALLY WEAL WAS TAKING OUT TWO BIRDS =Alan and Fran then added me to the list as number three to Posted ImageTRY and take out
Frans doing Weals work still making a dismal failure of it all =AND MAKING THE WHOLE ISSUE WORSE FOR WEAL AND MILLER THAN WHAT IT WAS.

Electronic data threatening life continues by the conspirators so there are innocent peoples lives still at risk..

#12791 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

Y
RSA
...LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

90% OF MY EVIDENCE IS WHAT I HEARD DIRECT FROM YOUR MOUTH FOOL...

THE 10% IS THE PART OF AN EMAIL WEAL SENT TO ME,
AND WHAT A FEW OTHERS RELATED TO ME RE YOU OOOZING YOUR SCHEMES AT THEM,
(WHICH I DID TELL THE COURT I CONSIDERED HEARSAY, BUT SAME AS I HAD HEARD FIRST HAND)

IF I HAD BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY SORT OF CONSPIRACY, NO WAY WOULD YOU BE HERE NOW,
DIRECTING YOUR IDIOT TAG TEAM,
TO HARASS AND VICTIMIZE INNOCENT MEMBERS ...

What evidence?
The judgement confirms that you did not actually have any evidence but rather help the court with your impressions of me.
By your own mouth you acknowledge what you told the court was hearsay which further confirms the lack of evidence coming from you leaving the total evidence available to the court from Douglas weal who by the e-mail documentation and his own sworn testimony was broadcast to a large number of people connected with this site.

Impressions are not evidence!
in any event your impressions are entirely based on what Douglas weal told you as you virtually no knowledge of me with the highlight being a telephone conversation at which time you were drunk and boasting of all kinds of hate and revenge against the ACC Together with your version of how you think you would be most suited to lead an action group against the ACC. When we stand back and consider whether or not you have the capacity to be a leader, particularly based on your big red letters, we are easily able to see whether or not you are able to provide the court with a critical psychological analysis of me for purposes of helping the court decide what type of person I am.

You refer to 10% of what you know about me came from Douglas weal's e-mail which you told the court is completely limited to the very few lines which you cut and pasted from his e-mail and sent to Sue North of the ACC. Let's say there were 10 lines of text that would mean by your analysis you only knew 90 lines of text about me which I might add could only be perceived while you were drunk.

#12792 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

Mini you have absolutely no call to be accusing me of helping others make a fool of you.

Firstly I haven't formed an opinion about you but only observed the rest Correspondence provided to me that has your name on it as the addressee or Addressor.

Secondly I do not think other people are making a fool of you. You seem to be doing that all by yourself with your paranoia based on your unsupported speculations and assumptions which undoubtedly has proven expensive for you in regards to lawyers sucking you try of your lazily earned savings.

#12793 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:44 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

As Mini has quite correctly stated above with one little word change - "me" to "us".

Have a great day.

When You and the other conspirators are in the dock being sentenced you will be wondering who I am from the people in the court room BLUDGER/conspirator/WEASEL.

I WILL BE THERE ! :D

#12794 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

The conspirators would have liked an insight as to what was planned by you to redeem your innocence, which most likely was BLURB's true main reason for visiting and so the conspirators could act accordingly to cover up any aspects Blurb discovered needed.

Electronic data threatening life continues by the conspirators so there are innocent peoples lives still at risk..

You have demonstrated considerable insight into the situation.
For example when Fran failed to make any progress as a double agent Kenneth Miller invited me to telephone him which I did at which time we both recorded each other at which time I asked him to clarify by way of confirmation of what he said in court under oath that he had no direct information with the only information it received coming from Douglas weal and that Douglas weal provided him a copy of his police statement to make sure that Kenneth Miller didn't contradict anything. I asked him if he left the impression with the court that he and Kenneth Miller know each other at which time the penny dropped because I then started talking about the nature of conspiracy in connection with the original allegation, how it came about that he made contact with the ACC and then collusion or the ongoing conspiracy amongst witnesses.

We now see complete awareness by all parties with everybody running in all directions with the stupid ones left behind to take the blame. Just notice how silent Douglas weal is these days, the mastermind of the conspiracy and then said and done the only court witness holding the bag with the bag being the infamous "Fitzy report" (Fitzy is the name of his dog) with the Fitzy report reporting on all manner false allegations designed to assist the ACC win the court case against me regarding my entitlements with his brand of "high-value information". The bottomline is that the ACC cancel my claim thinking that directors of companies were entitled to ACC because they were working with Douglas weal finding himself unemployed registering a company so we can become a director then having is accident of which he based his preceding year of earnings as the earnings for is compensation. The key issue is whether or not a director is a job or whether it is a fiduciary duty when the director does not generate any earnings.

#12795 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 14 January 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

Thats his PANIC modus operandi there Rex
They ALL been real concerned about whats available out here mainly Weal to start with as miller aint got NO IDEA at all as to exactly what is out here .
WEAL really really shite himself on 22nd feb 2010 as the records show but alas ALAN STIFFED UP BIG TIME AND DID NOT ALLOW THAT ISSUE TO BE FULLY OPENED UP IN COURT.
Miller now - when hes cornered like the wee pussy he is just freaks out -turns to threats [the forums full of them from him] as he dosent know what else to do -being a trained fully GO TO PUSSY PUSS by weal as to that threatening action as a buffer
which as we all know
IS A COMPLETE WASTE A TIME
HE IS WELL FUKEDPosted Image eh pussy puss.

Dave.

David with all respect you seem to have different opinion from my legal counsel.

My legal counsel said that I could not present exhibits coming from you that I had no direct relationship with. For example the e-mails that have been sent between Douglas weal and other people including yourself that had never been sent to me cannot be presented in court by me but only by one of the people who have either send or receive e-mails such as Douglas weal himself, yourself, many, Fran or any of the others mentioned.
Your opinion however is that I can present the e-mails to the court as evidence simply because you have given to me.
The problem of course is that in the event the police question me about the e-mails I am not able to answer. I would expect the very first question the police would ask me is that how do I know that the e-mails are genuine or even whether I actually type them up myself accusing me of fabricating evidence. I would not be able to answer or defend such a situation.

I think the real stuff up is that no funding was arranged to have you brought to the court to present the exhibits that you possessed and that the police have relied to the judge when the judge told the police to bring you to the court with the police saying that you did not want to come despite the fact that you had made enquiries from your local district Commander as to why the races were made for you to attend court to give evidence in my defence.

David I don't think you are being very fair blaming me for the failure of my ability to defend myself. Open above everything I was in deep shock and rather like a frightened Rabbit on the road looking at the two moons coming towards him.

#12796 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:57 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

Have a great day.

The difference between me and us identifies whether there is or is not a conspiracy to continue to make false allegations. Of course conspiring to attempt to defend the previous conspiracies to make false allegation and pervert the course of Justice is just simply another conspiracy confirmed by the use of the word "us".

#12797 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

View PostMINI, on 14 January 2015 - 03:30 PM, said:

it has been more than two years since you wrongfully gave mr nottingham enough information of a personal nature about me

Claire I chatted with Dermot about this CESS PIT and its inhabitants ,being in my opinion who were the good ones and whom were the BAD ones.
ANYTHING discussed /NAMES ETC was ALL READY PUBLIC knowledge and im sure you were publicly WELL known already anyway as a bitch that i referred to you being as.

that should have seen you with enough information to allow you to take action against me.

What actions Claire Twas NOT my case to appeal nor proceed with anything of that nature APART from perusing investigating the ins and outs of the Plot .

you did not have that information obviously to make a case against me as you accused me of being a conspirator against mr Thomas,
What information Claire -alas YOU provide data that no one else had ,debate very hard with some dubious altho interesting data produced by you as to the / re the Plot so you were to be looked at re any part of the plots issues

amoungst other errors of lying about me to try to prove a lie as being the truth.
WHAT lies did i allegedly tell Claire.NO ERRORS im aware of anywhere Claire.

I am the only one who put my money where my mouth was at the time and proceeded to take action against acc forum and lauda finem and their admins.
More the FOOL you then Claire but im glad really as i need a laugh at times so 2015 you provide them then

just because I had no further money to continue does not mean there was no further legal avenue to go,
Who said ya broke and who said no further legal avenues to go along with??

as you would love others to believe that these two sites are untouchable.
Not my problem that Claire im afraid altho this one you wont get a leg into at all

all will find at the new law coming in that your theary that we could not do nothing even now is a load of cods wollop.

YOU CANT as your info to that is a Load of LIES and you going to be hard put to back any of it up Claire HOLLIS.

your obvious usage by mr Thomas
Thomas use me Calire My you have some paranoid dreams going on there in that wee brain iof yours at times
to belittle so many of this sites members by using another site to assist attack the forum is in the writings and publishings as they progressed at the time.
What site exactly are you speaking of Claire
I DONT OWN PUBLISH OR PROVIDE TO ASSIT OTHER SITES TO ATTACK THIS FROUM ,ANY OPERATE IN ANY OTHER WEB SITES to belittle YOU /OTHERS on as as you accuse me of

you may have taken a lot down but that only proves you cannot stand behind what
you said.

CANT take down whats NOT been put up by me Claire YOU SURE you taken ya pills today??
you have no idea what some of us kept ,
personally Claire , i couldnt giuve a fuk what youve kept Calire NOT MY PROBLEM TO HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT

that is obvious, as you are still saying now that you will RIGHTFULLY PROBE INTO MY INVOLVEMENT WITH MILLER AND WEAL AND TBP.
I said there's enough data to rightfully probe into that issue Claire- >>More like ''JUST CAUSE'' TO PROCEED WITH IT
WHEN and WHOM ties that all together-NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW nor me to proceed with any further,UNLESS IM ASKED Which IM REal sure i will be,

one has to ask the obvious: why did you start harassing me years ago

Years ago
its very clear the day you turned apon me Claire >>>ALL ON RECORD<<< so be NOT a harass Claire but a RESPONDED to YOUIR MANY falsely laid LIBELOUS ABUSIVE NASTY publications of absolute bollocks lies and hatred debated /times toughly back at you to show you and tell truth about the Plot=YOU entered into that debate self willingly [stupidly] AND FOR SOME DUMB REASON YOU CONTINUE AS OIF TIODAY AT IT,
if you didn't have enough evidence then??
Your NOT really sure there are ya Claire
How ya know i don have evidence
YOU YOURSELF have provided the means TO GIVE JUST CAUSE TO BELIVE YOU HAD AN INVOLVEMENT
What and how far that went is not for me to go into to but you say / publish things so guess you answer to them some day soon.

also, is it not further harassment to continually stalk me and my private life now? as you has stated you will do!!
NO I think what you mean is i said youd be in google forever Claire
Not my problem if you tell lies LIBEL others than the responses end up on google
YOU SHOULD RETRACT WHAT YOUVE DONE AND MAYBE IT GOEs AWAY
Till then -you lie -make up bollocks -libel THEN YOUR OUT HERE FOREVER

You make this easier for me as time passes.
Hope so Claire -your referring to havin a crap i assume?Posted Image

mini

#12798 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

What evidence?
The judgement confirms that you did not actually have any evidence but rather help the court with your impressions of me.
By your own mouth you acknowledge what you told the court was hearsay which further confirms the lack of evidence coming from you leaving the total evidence available to the court from Douglas weal who by the e-mail documentation and his own sworn testimony was broadcast to a large number of people connected with this site.

Impressions are not evidence!
in any event your impressions are entirely based on what Douglas weal told you as you virtually no knowledge of me with the highlight being a telephone conversation at which time you were drunk and boasting of all kinds of hate and revenge against the ACC Together with your version of how you think you would be most suited to lead an action group against the ACC. When we stand back and consider whether or not you have the capacity to be a leader, particularly based on your big red letters, we are easily able to see whether or not you are able to provide the court with a critical psychological analysis of me for purposes of helping the court decide what type of person I am.

You refer to 10% of what you know about me came from Douglas weal's e-mail which you told the court is completely limited to the very few lines which you cut and pasted from his e-mail and sent to Sue North of the ACC. Let's say there were 10 lines of text that would mean by your analysis you only knew 90 lines of text about me which I might add could only be perceived while you were drunk.

:ph34r:/>:rolleyes:/>....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

MY "IMPRESSIONS" ARE BASED ON MY PERSONAL FACE TO FACE CONTACT WITH YOU RSOL...
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT FOOL....
ALL YOUR POSTINGS ON HERE ARE SOLID PROOF / EVIDENCE THAT MY "IMPRESSIONS" ARE VERY ACCURATE...

YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT...

#12799 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

....LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU LOSE IT...

And there we have it from Kenneth Miller,

an ultimatum with a direct threat of violence.

#12800 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

David with all respect you seem to have different opinion from my legal counsel.

My legal counsel said that I could not present exhibits coming from you that I had no direct relationship with. For example the e-mails that have been sent between Douglas weal and other people including yourself that had never been sent to me cannot be presented in court by me but only by one of the people who have either send or receive e-mails such as Douglas weal himself, yourself, many, Fran or any of the others mentioned.
Your opinion however is that I can present the e-mails to the court as evidence simply because you have given to me.
The problem of course is that in the event the police question me about the e-mails I am not able to answer. I would expect the very first question the police would ask me is that how do I know that the e-mails are genuine or even whether I actually type them up myself accusing me of fabricating evidence. I would not be able to answer or defend such a situation.

I think the real stuff up is that no funding was arranged to have you brought to the court to present the exhibits that you possessed and that the police have relied to the judge when the judge told the police to bring you to the court with the police saying that you did not want to come despite the fact that you had made enquiries from your local district Commander as to why the races were made for you to attend court to give evidence in my defence.

David I don't think you are being very fair blaming me for the failure of my ability to defend myself. Open above everything I was in deep shock and rather like a frightened Rabbit on the road looking at the two moons coming towards him.

I understand your points about non admissible evidence, lack funds for appropriate defence.

When a person becomes a member of the courts they sware to see that justice is done.

This includes sharing of information between council if they are serving justice... If they didn't they can be seen as breaching their code of conduct. The prosecutor and defence council can't knowingly withhold relevant evidence even if circumstantial, so should have been conversing rather openly (in other words)and would have surely come to an agreement that in the interests of justice, a defendants right to a fair trial, it is vital police carry out further enquiries into hard copy data information in defence hand, willingly provided for defence weighing heavily to show support to innocence and owned by the same absent witness.

Appropriate warrants for evidential data retrieval would have been a breeze and subpoena be issued by the look at what Dave handed over.

Something went WRONG Mr Cooke.

However I believe police enquires CAN still take place.

There has been a VERY serious matter arise which opens up new powers for police under the "terrorism and conspiracy act".

Ordination of evidence needs to be done to be presented to a barrister.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google