ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12761 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

View PostREX, on 13 January 2015 - 07:59 PM, said:

Tell us what its like to be just like BLURB and only have goals of leaching off societies benefits meant for Vulnerable homeless and injured.

B)/>:rolleyes:/>.... HEY BUM BANDIT.... TELL US WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A " BOG STALKER "...

#12762 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

View PostTomcat, on 13 January 2015 - 09:25 PM, said:

B):rolleyes:.... HEY BUM BANDIT.... TELL US WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A " BOG STALKER "...

Why would you put a signature that refers to tigers when from the photo's you look more like a dwarf HOBBIT. :huh:

Is it very small syndrome ?

#12763 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

View PostBLURB, on 13 January 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

ACCforum.nz is far from being a failure Mr Thomas.

We have no intention of destroying this site, you and your admin are doing that yourselves by allowing those who clearly are your supporters to destroy it yourselves by abusing, harassing, threatening and slandering innocent and vulnerable claimants!

It also doesn't help the integrity of this forum to allow one or two of it's more prominent members (ie rex, butler, netcoachnz etc) to continuously flout the rules, and also to post that accforum.nz has 'dubious scripting' etc in an attempt to stop visitors from visiting my forum Mr Thomas!

We are also transparent as to who who owns, moderates and administrates accforum.nz Mr Thomas, unlike this forum where that information is kept from everybody. Do you have something to hide by doing that?

2500 plus visitors on average each week since it opened is pretty healthy if if I say so myself.

Visitor, and membership, and posting numbers will only increase as time goes by.

Let me remind this fine forum Blurb has the title as being a prolific serial breaker of forum rules who is being a hypocrite and a liar in this post. Blurb never lets the truth get in the way of a good story. Blurb and his cohorts have even made up fake social media pages that defame and attacks netcoachnz. How can anyone possibly trust this person when registering on his alternative poor cousin acc forum site. It is not the dubious scripting to be wary of as Blurb is using commercial software, it is the customised 'hooks' that you have to worry about. It is only because Blurb flouts forum rules about advertising commercial ventures that folk always see his website addy in their face daily that they visit thereby inflating the number of visitors.

#12764 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

View PostREX, on 13 January 2015 - 09:55 PM, said:

Why would you put a signature that refers to tigers when from the photo's you look more like a dwarf HOBBIT.

Is it very small syndrome ?

B)/>:rolleyes:/>.....BUM BANDIT REX AS USUAL IS OOOOZING ITS DIARRHEA ALL OVER THIS FORUM...
IT MUST BE FRUSTRATED DUE TO ITS "BOG STALKING" BEING A FAILURE TONITE...

#12765 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:31 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 13 January 2015 - 02:26 PM, said:

Like I said mini you seem to just jump from one speculation and assumption to another.
I have never made anything about you or Fran. It seems that you are confusing what other people have said about you both and a mad thing I have something to do with what they are saying.
It seems that you have not actually read the post or any of the information of which you call lies.
Then you assume that I'm trying to get back at you were something which demonstrates a clear paranoia behaviour. Get back at you for what?

When I speak about errors as in the primary issue of this thread I speak about the ACC claiming on their cancellation of my entire claim decision that I was working, telling both the civil and criminal courts that I was working yet when examining what the ACC have relied upon it was discovered that the ACC had no information whatsoever of a single work task activity at any material time. The court gave the ACC until September 2006 to disclose these alleged work task activities at the material times at which time that date came and went without the ACC making any disclosure whatsoever. The ACC informants who the ACC claimed to have relied upon confirmed as well that they had no specific information and just assumed that I was working because I owned a number of companies. The ACC primary informant Ben Masoe have asserted that I was the manager when in fact during the course of examining him under oath he confessed that he had lied to the ACC, criminal court and the civil court, judge Barber that very day and that he was the manager. He went on to acknowledge that he had only assumed I was working because I had a computer in my room. He asserted that he did not know was on ACC and had no knowledge of the ACC requirement for me to produce business plans which necessitated me investigating information, communicating with a variety of people and even conducting meetings with potential business partners which he imagined to be me carrying out work as an immigration consultant. In other words what he had fared the ACC, criminal and district courts was nothing more than his wild imagination with the ACC failing to validate one single piece of evidence despite the fact that they acquired a large number of search warrants which confirmed that I was not working given that the ACC discovered not one single work task activity at any material time nor any earnings of any description.

Mini when I speak of discovering and discussing errors with the view to correcting those errors I am talking about the real ACC related matters and not your petty squabbles.

Mini please focus your attention on ACC matters and help one another.

alan thomas
when you speak in here please make yourself clearer. those involved in calling me a conspirator to the tbp have made an error, therefore you should be mindful that your actions or words of yourself reinforcing this or your buddies and self using lies that amount to defaming and threatening against ne are going to be very costly errors of those that have been party to there arising on the forum. that is a fact that that is where I see your most dangerous lies/errors are!!

mini

#12766 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

View PostMINI, on 14 January 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

alan thomas
when you speak in here please make yourself clearer. those involved in calling me a conspirator to the tbp have made an error, therefore you should be mindful that your actions or words of yourself reinforcing this or your buddies and self using lies that amount to defaming and threatening against ne are going to be very costly errors of those that have been party to there arising on the forum. that is a fact that that is where I see your most dangerous lies/errors are!!

mini

You are wrong
I am not dangerous
That is why you must pay

#12767 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

View PostMINI, on 14 January 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

alan thomas

mini

AND YOU Claire Hollis aka MINI accused / named publicly of others actually being involved of sending someone round to kill you along with MANY MANY other false, made up tales of bullshit.

Alan and myself have sighted /and in possession of enough data in and out of here to RIGHTFULLY probe into you being involved with Miller and Weal
Of which WEAL as the master mind behind the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT =>>>definitely CONSPIRED TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.
Same applies to Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB amonst many of his alias's in and out of here.Documents show clearly he was in association with Weal and as Fran's been on a bender denying that association=>>THEN AGAIN -ONE HAS A RIGHT to also probe into the info available re Van Helmond and Douglas Weal

THEREFORE Claire HOLLIS >>>>>>>>>As alan says and i am in full agreement with him there >>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PAY

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED Claire in what you do in and out here as a LIBELOUS BITCH.

You can be assured of that one.Posted Image

Dave

#12768 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 14 January 2015 - 10:06 AM, said:

AND YOU Claire Hollis aka MINI accused / named publicly of others actually being involved of sending someone round to kill you along with MANY MANY other false, made up tales of bullshit.

Alan and myself have sighted /and in possession of enough data in and out of here to RIGHTFULLY probe into you being involved with Miller and Weal
Of which WEAL as the master mind behind the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT =>>>definitely CONSPIRED TO PERVERT THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.
Same applies to Fran Van Helmond aka BLURB amonst many of his alias's in and out of here.Documents show clearly he was in association with Weal and as Fran's been on a bender denying that association=>>THEN AGAIN -ONE HAS A RIGHT to also probe into the info available re Van Helmond and Douglas Weal

THEREFORE Claire HOLLIS >>>>>>>>>As alan says and i am in full agreement with him there >>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PAY

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED Claire in what you do in and out here as a LIBELOUS BITCH.

You can be assured of that one.Posted Image

Dave

All I am going to say is that when the truth is established (in Court) Mr Butler, you, Thomas, McNichol and others are going to look like the real dickhead abusers you all really are, even tho you've all managed to do that already!

Have a great day.

#12769 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

All I am going to say is that when the truth is established (in Court) Mr Butler, you, Thomas, McNichol and others are going to look like the real dickhead abusers you all really are, even tho you've all managed to do that already!

Have a great day.

You can bleat al ya fuken like you backstabbing wee prick

Ill be there in any court mate ANYTIME ANYWHERE
WHY dont ya piss off back to yoru own thread and respond the the queries of NEEDING VERY BADLY some FACTUAL VALIDATING of YOUR CRAP TALE OF WOE
OR CANT YOU DO THAT farnny and prefer to act as you do like a wee spoilt brat ? UNABLE TO GET YOUR OWN WAY in here SINCE [wait for ti franny ] 2007
HERE IS ANOTHER WEE GEM for you
I dont think Alan has seen this one re Douglas Weals ''NEXT PHASE'' >[ deary me next phase of exactly what there Franny] of his ''OPERATION'' and '''GOING UNDERGROUND'' so im afraid Franny boy Im NOT giving you the rest of it so ive cut / redacted most of the content but IM SURE YOU'LL GET THE DRIFT OF IT REAL FAST.
Have a real nice day there franny go fInd ya self some meaningful work instead of bludging to be given a little.yOU MAY JUST WELL END UP WITH MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE !Posted Image
dave.
.Attached File  data re Franny and Weal -date= YOULL HAVE TO GUESS FRAN.jpg (194.51K)
Number of downloads: 11

#12770 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 14 January 2015 - 12:07 PM, said:

Ill be there in any court mate ANYTIME ANYWHEREPosted Image
WHY dont ya piss off back to yoru own thread and respond the the VERY VALIDATING of YOUR CRAP TALE OF WOE
OR CANT YOU DO THAT farnny and prefer to act as you do like a wee spoilt brat ? UNABLE TO GET YOUR OWN WAY in here SINCE [wait for ti franny ] 2007
HERS ANOTHER WEE GEM for you
I dont think Alan seen this one re Douglas Weals ''NEXT PHASE'' >[ deary me next phase of exactly what there Franny] of his ''OPERATION'' and '''GOING UNDERGROUND'' so im afraid Franny boy Im NOT giving you the rest of it so ive cut / redacted most of the content but IM SURE YOU'LL GET THE DRIFT OF IT REAL FAST.
Have a real nice day there franny go fond ya self some meaningful work instead of bludging to be given a little.
dave.

Have a great day Mr Butler.

#12771 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:20 PM

Ill be there in any court mate ANYTIME ANYWHEREPosted Image
WHY dont ya piss off back to yoru own thread and respond the the VERY VALIDATING of YOUR CRAP TALE OF WOE
HERS ANOTHER WEE GEM for you
I dont think Alan seen this one re Douglas Weals ''NEXT PHASE'' >[ deary me next phase of exactly what there Franny] of his ''OPERATION'' and '''GOING UNDERGROUND'' so im afraid Franny boy Im NOT giving you the rest of it so ive cut / redacted most of the content but IM SURE YOU'LL GET THE DRIFT OF IT REAL FAST.
Have a real nice day there franny go fond ya self some meaningful work instead of bludging to be given a little.
dave.
.Attachment data re Franny and Weal -date= YOULL HAVE TO GUESS FRAN.jpg

Reposted due to David updating previous post. (1-20pm)

#12772 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

YOU SHOULD NOT be such a STALKER of accforum.org members then Franny
The Post was not completed thus NOT updated

DONT SIT ALL THERE ALL BLOODY DAY AND STALK / HARASS members of the accforum.org to get your rocks off

I Guess as you have no money then WINZ >>>>>>>>>PAYS FOR YOUR TIME STALKING / HARASSING

Dave

#12773 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

Ill be there in any court mate ANYTIME ANYWHERE
WHY dont ya piss off back to yoru own thread and respond the the queries of NEEDING VERY BADLY some FACTUAL VALIDATING of YOUR CRAP TALE OF WOE
HERE IS ANOTHER WEE GEM for you
I dont think Alan has seen this one re Douglas Weals ''NEXT PHASE'' >[ deary me next phase of exactly what there Franny] of his ''OPERATION'' and '''GOING UNDERGROUND'' so im afraid Franny boy Im NOT giving you the rest of it so ive cut / redacted most of the content but IM SURE YOU'LL GET THE DRIFT OF IT REAL FAST.
Have a real nice day there franny go fInd ya self some meaningful work instead of bludging to be given a little.yOU MAY JUST WELL END UP WITH MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE !Posted Image
dave.
.Attachment data re Franny and Weal -date= YOULL HAVE TO GUESS FRAN.jpg

:o
Well done Dave If that's not showing BLURB was involved with the Underhanded deceit from Douglas then well..

Mini was involved too from whats been established in emails

BLURB speaking for hours...

You are so correct it was a conspiracy to stage/phase by phase.

There's no denying that Douglas was interfering in a police investigation. (grounds and criminal act)

B)

#12774 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:13 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 01:09 PM, said:

Well done Dave If that's not showing BLURB was involved with the Underhanded deceit from Douglas then well..

There's no denying that Douglas was interfering in a police investigation. (grounds and criminal act)

:ph34r:/>BOOx....wankers

#12775 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

So you do not care to comment on documentation produced by Douglas weal that implicate you in his bomb plot conspiracy Designed to frighten the ACC staff investigating him for fraud where he preferred to remain in the background hoping that ACC would think he was dumb after a year of the ACC has "high-value information" of which the extent of that conspiracyInvolved in having long discussions with people all round New Zealand which he found necessary to travel all the way from Whangarei to ChristchurchAnd the involvement of long communication sessions with people as far away as the top of the North Island right to the very bottom of the South Island.

Obviously everybody who has participated in these long discussions did not go to the police had good reason to worry in regards to the way in which he has pretended to be done and persuaded others to be talking about myself in order to get me to take the rap for his carefully crafted plan place those investigating him for fraud in fear of their lives.

Fran you might consider yourself a bit player but as it turns out you knew more than what you are letting on and you are trying to maintain secrets in the manner that Douglas weal Wrote to you advising you to maintain the secrets. This is particularly of concern given that the police were informed that you were one of the co-conspirators to actually participate in the blowing up of the ACC office invention of Douglas weal

#12776 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:33 PM

View PostTomcat, on 14 January 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

:ph34r:BOOx....wankers Good Samaritans

Why don't you turn yourself into the police and make it easier on yourself.

The police will need time to set up the Gallows to stretch the necks of you IDIOTS

You emailing Sue North of the Acc saying there was nothing sinister is. CRAP it was phase by phase !

They won't need to have large/high set gallows for a Dwarf HOBBIT. :P

#12777 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:54 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 01:09 PM, said:

Weal CRIMINALLY ably assisted by Kenneth Miller interfered with the investigation from day one moreso as to Weal here when he sent his statement out so some hed named within his statement to the Police as being in the know so to speak, WOULD KNOW WHAT HED SAID AND WANTED THE SAME INFO IN OTHER's STATEMENTS
Now that was a failure hence Weals moves to close the gaps he thought were not there .Many fuk ups carried thru from that as one LIE meant another and another and another to cover things up then he had no choice but to revert to menacing nasty threats and subsequently it appears , as Millers vocabulary was up to NOTHING of value -he decided to use Franny boy on his [ WEALS ] behalf as a public media outlet to try and shut dem PROBLEMATIC fukers up Frannyperson.

Then One also has to consider Rex the very real issue re WEALS statement
WEAL named and provided contact data for a number of others within his Police statement as did Kenneth Miller advising they these / others they named,knew all about Thomas and the Plot
Now NOT long after that hes stating in correspondence to Fran Van HELMOND that after telling Fran Van Helmond to basically shut up disappear say nothin and PROTECT YOURSELF Fran -Weal states he assured the Police no other forum members were involved
one minute they are involved as Weals said they knew all about it in his police statement and HE UNDERHANDEDLY -HAD FINGERED fFan Van Helmond as a player on the scene Weal ,he then changes his mind re Fran and as BY NOW hed advised the Police no other forum members were involved now -and no investigation into the others then the Police must have taken Weals word on this alleged no involvement which is odd as hed made a bloody statement and provided oral INFO AS WELL that he said they were.
ONE MINUTE THE BE NO INVOLVEMENT OF SOME
NEXT MINUTE THERE BE NONE

Wonder what ever happened to Erica then he was also named as a witness in the KNOW about Alan by Weal
mmm?? there be another mail to Erica to say protect yourself and say nothin -maybe >>>>>>>>>>>>>Posted Image<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And the good old ACC They were so excited about it all they even got the wrong Alan is their dispatches-Intelligence Dept -surely not that thicko
Alas seems they were.

So Rex we have the continuing >>>>>>>>>>>>WHAT THE FUK time again it seems .
PP
-Im sure that Alan said Miller and Weal were QUESTIONED in court about the sending / receipt of others Police statements

Tad busy at the mo so Maybe Alan can confirm there if im correct or not

d

#12778 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:59 PM

Alan..

Blurb/Fran/BLUDGER/weasel has obviously played a LARGE part in seeing that all went to plan right through.

When he visited you at your home and was getting undetermined information from you.

The questions he asked of you is vital to write down from what you remember of his visits.

This will be asked in court.

#12779 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostREX, on 14 January 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

Why don't you turn yourself into the police and make it easier on yourself.

The police will need time to set up the Gallows to stretch the necks of you IDIOTS

You emailing Sue North of the Acc saying there was nothing sinister is. CRAP it was phase by phase !

They won't need to have large/high set gallows for a Dwarf HOBBIT.

Posted Image/>BOOx....wankers your paranoia is shinning thru FOOLS...

ALL YOUR LIES / DELUSIONAL FANTASIES WILL COME BACK AT YOU BIG TIME...
SO KEEP IT UP FOOLS... THE MORE CRAP YOU POST THE BIGGER THE CHOP WHEN IT COMES...:P/>

#12780 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

You are wrong
I am not dangerous
That is why you must pay

he he he!!! you are hilarious!!!

mini

Share this topic: