ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#12721 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:37 AM

Alan Thomas

What do you mean by the following?

View PostAlan Thomas, on 03 April 2009 - 06:19 PM, said:

Butler is NOT a member. He IS an ACC informant!

Many of us know he is, but why did you state that when you did?

#12722 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

I don't know what you are talking about.
The post you quote is 5 years old!
What are you claiming the issue to be?

#12723 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

View PostBLURB, on 12 January 2015 - 04:37 AM, said:

Alan Thomas

What do you mean by the following?

Many of us know he is, but why did you state that when you did?

So tell us all Franny what you know then
Not accuse with NOTHINGS
My your grasping at straws stillPosted Image
reviewing your posts since 2007 NOTHINGS CHANGED

Dave

#12724 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

View PostBLURB, on 12 January 2015 - 02:40 AM, said:

Your post, quoted above, and that of REX which are in your personal thread have been posted on the acc-claimants.info site - and the link forwarded to the young ladies parents and other interested parties.

If I or anyone else posted that sort of filth targeted at your daughter Mr Thomas, or yours Rex, how would you react?

I know how her's will react.

You and your sock puppets are a disgrace to this forum Mr Thomas!

Blurb appears to want to attempt to traumatize as many folk as he can by forwarding to as many people as possible. The quoted post from Alan Thomas was in response to Blurb's refusal to accept Alan's apology after we pointed out his original post was in poor taste, and in our opinion is not filth at all, we feel Blurb is being a tad too sensitive. If you will look back on some of Blurb's postings you will find all sorts of profanity and filth, he is simply being hypocritical. What forum rule(s) has Alan broken?

Please tell this fine forum the user names of who you think are Alan Thomas's sock puppets?

#12725 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:57 AM

View Posttommy, on 09 January 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

also netcoachnz i would also add to above comments as to your comment as at 6 .32 pm today you mentioned "we" as in plural , could you elaborate as to that . if you wish

Read more of our postings Tommy and you will find that we always state we and not I. Other forum members use this method i.e. hukildaspida

#12726 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

View PostREX, on 11 January 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Re: "REX's level of filth".

If that's your opinion netcoachnz, can you stop sending me encouragement private messages to "keep up" then.

Thanks netcoachnz

Mr McNichol aka netcoachnz

Re: "Blurb appears to want to attempt to traumatize as many folk as he can by forwarding to as many people as possible."

No, just ensuring the right people see what is on this forum just in case admin removes the posts after you report post them.

Re: "The quoted post from Alan Thomas was in response to Blurb's refusal to accept Alan's apology after we pointed out his original post was in poor taste, and in our opinion is not filth at all, we feel Blurb is being a tad too sensitive."

How would you respond if it was your daughter that was in hospital with a serious condition and having an operation - and then to see that filth written by the owner of this forum?

You are encouraging others to attack me and others with abuse, harassment, and threats etc Mark.

Rex is not the only one that you have sent personal messages to instigate and or encouraging the attacks!

You have sent various members links to your slanderous blogs asking for comments etc by way of personal messenger.

You have forwarded my phone number to others by way of personal messenger asking that they ring me in the early hours of the morning and then hang up - You are one sick puppy Mr McNichol!

Re: If you will look back on some of Blurb's postings you will find all sorts of profanity and filth, he is simply being hypocritical.

Please provide links to the posts that you consider contains "all sorts of of profanity and filth" Mr McNichol.

I will provide links to "all sorts of profanity and filth" that you and other resident forum trolls have posted within this forum in return if you like.

Thank you, have a great day.

#12727 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

Fran if you are unhappy on this site perhaps you should not be so actively engaged in go of to the safety of your own site where you can absolutely guarantee that you will not be accosted or communicated with anybody.

#12728 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 January 2015 - 04:14 PM, said:

Fran if you are unhappy on this site perhaps you should not be so actively engaged in go of to the safety of your own site where you can absolutely guarantee that you will not be accosted or communicated with anybody.

I'm not unhappy at all Mr Thomas.

Are you unhappy here Mr Thomas when the truth is published about you and your sock puppets?

#12729 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

that makes sense netcoach, as in your remark to tommy, do you have that much support as in you believe on their behalf in the background , and why

#12730 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

View PostBLURB, on 12 January 2015 - 04:26 PM, said:

I'm not unhappy at all Mr Thomas.

Are you unhappy here Mr Thomas when the truth is published about you and your sock puppets?

So if you are not unhappy why are you making up stuff and complaining all the time??

#12731 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:55 PM

the politics of politics and whom and what and where will prevail in the new generation of whom will have advantage over whom as in numbers of audience of websites supporting or trying to support the injured.

#12732 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:09 PM

Blurbs words in black while netcoachnz's are in red

We would not normally reply to a post where the poster has blatantly breached forum rules. We make an exception in this situation as Blurb is telling lots of lies about netcoachnz

You are encouraging others to attack me and others with abuse, harassment, and threats.
We are doing no such thing.

Rex is not the only one that you have sent personal messages to instigate and or encouraging the attacks!
We have NOT sent a PM to Rex encouraging him to attack you, this is a LIE.

You have sent various members links to your slanderous blogs asking for comments etc by way of personal messenger.
We have not sent any forum member any PM or email with links to any website. Your comment is another LIE. If others have told you this then they are stirring and telling you lies.We are still waiting for you to post these links so that we can investigate.

You have forwarded my phone number to others by way of personal messenger asking that they ring me in the early hours of the morning and then hang up
We most certainly have not, this is a LIE

netcoachnz does not engage in the form of behaviour as described by Blurb. Blurb has defamed and slandered us within his posting. If others had told you false and misleading information about netcoachnz and you have believed it then you are a FOOL.

#12733 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 January 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

Blurbs words in black while netcoachnz's are in red

We would not normally reply to a post where the poster has blatantly breached forum rules. We make an exception in this situation as Blurb is telling lots of lies about netcoachnz

You are encouraging others to attack me and others with abuse, harassment, and threats.
We are doing no such thing.

We have not sent any forum member any PM or email with links to any website. Your comment is another LIE. If others have told you this then they are stirring and telling you lies.We are still waiting for you to post these links so that we can investigate.

You have forwarded my phone number to others by way of personal messenger asking that they ring me in the early hours of the morning and then hang up
We most certainly have not, this is a LIE

netcoachnz does not engage in the form of behaviour as described by Blurb. Blurb has defamed and slandered us within his posting. If others had told you false and misleading information about netcoachnz and you have believed it then you are a FOOL.

B)/>:rolleyes:/>.... LIAR HYPOCRITE PERVERT.....

No need to say anything else about you FOOL... the above 3 words speak volumes of who and what you are ...

#12734 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

View PostTomcat, on 12 January 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

LIAR HYPOCRITE PERVERT.....

No need to say anything else about you FOOL... the above 3 words speak volumes of who and what you are ...

We stated the truth.

#12735 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

View PostTomcat, on 12 January 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

.... LIAR HYPOCRITE PERVERT.....

Your 3 words are empty.

You are nothing more than an idiot

#12736 User is offline   REX 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 12 January 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

I just seem to be talked about here..
I don't attack you BLUDGER/BLURB :rolleyes: I stand up to you since your being such a dropkick day in and day out. netcoachnz might think different but I think he/she obviously wants me to keep it up.(filth or whatever its described as)

I think you must be talking about BLUDGER/BLURB being the lier. You have my permission to post them if you so desire :D

#12737 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:20 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 January 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

Your 3 words are empty.

You are nothing more than an idiot

:lol:/>:P/>:rolleyes:/>.... LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

If I am an idiot... = ( winner.)..

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU THEN FOOL???

= a major all time looser... that you cannot deny...

#12738 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:51 AM

View PostTomcat, on 13 January 2015 - 05:20 AM, said:

.... LIAR FRAUDSTER PERVERT....

If I am an idiot... = ( winner.)..

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU THEN FOOL???

= a major all time looser... that you cannot deny...

How do you explain Prof Millar failing 70% of his cases?

#12739 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostREX, on 11 January 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Re: "REX's level of filth".

If that's your opinion netcoachnz, can you stop sending me encouragement private messages to "keep up" then.

Thanks netcoachnz

That speaks volumes netcoachnz.

You have been and still are encouraging others to attack selected members of this forum with filthy abuse etc!

Or are you calling 'REX' a liar?

#12740 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:37 AM

View PostBLURB, on 13 January 2015 - 10:25 AM, said:

That speaks volumes netcoachnz.

You have been and still are encouraging others to attack selected members of this forum with filthy abuse etc!

Or are you calling 'REX' a liar?

Our exact wording to REX was as follows:- ''keep up keeping Blurb honest''

This is hardly encouragement to attack a forum member.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

32 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users