ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#121 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

I have always stated on this form that I can sign my name. I can write a little bit, with pain. The point is the surgeon has told me I must not as I will do damage that will prevent corrective surgery and I choose to be obedient to the surgeon's expertise and wisdom rather than subservience to the bureaucrat simply because the bureaucrat is too lazy to transfer the information I have given on to their own damn forms for my doctor and my signatures.

The choice that I have is go hungry and without shelter but preserve the residual tissue so I can have surgery and finally be rehabilitated or fill my belly for today and face exactly the same problem tomorrow after there is no hope of rehabilitation. Of course the proper choice is not to be gentler myself for the short-term but to solve the problem so I can have a long-term with the use of my hand after surgery. Please I am not arrogant or stupid but I am simply choosing to benefit from the wisdom of the surgeons.

Obviously the remedy is in the servants doing their job.

#122 Guest_mini_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:53 PM

And just how are you going to afford the Judicial Review, when you cant afford food or rent or telephone?

Last time I took Jud/Review it was $500 down straight away and $1000 to file. Or are your non-third party people who put food on your table going to be called on again to put into the 'poor little Alan cant get his own way' campaign!!??

You know what happened to the boy who cried Wolf once too often!!??

As hardwire was saying "Go and sign the b...........y paper"

#123 Guest_mini_*

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:06 PM

Limoges

You are right of course the Social welfare accept an agent signing forms for rights etc.

No one can be more 'impaired' than my 93 year old Mum, but she has her children doing exactly that. They have accepted my signature for increased funds for Mum as she was not getting her whole rightful entitlement. I had to have her consent of course, but they were absolutely fabulous about it. No hassle at all.

I think that is because niether my mother or myself demanded anything, we simply showed the evidence and I signed the forms as correct and she received her increased entitlement from then on.

The 'servants' are not big 'boogie men' as we have been expected to beleive. They are simply human beings trying to make a living. Someone has to do the job or we would all be in Alans shoes and have nothing!!

Mini

#124 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:14 PM

Mini
The High Court has decided that given my unique situation I shall be able to make oral submissions and I will not be charged the filing fee.

Perhaps Mini you could be courteous enough to read the postings so as to comprehend the nature of the problem and then promote the abolition of prejudice against invalids. WINZ have already got a signed blank form together with the list of answers on a separate piece of paper. I have also asked for funding to go to the doctor as the meagre amount I was given for doctor visits has long since been used up along with my food budget been converted into transport to and from the hospital.

I had submitted a Benefit Review Committee hearing application but WINZ wanted the submissions to be in writing. Their submissions are over 500 pages. I have stated that I would enjoy the benefits of an oral hearing whereby I may physically point to the various exhibits from my file, so as to have proper regard for my disability. WINZ have thus far prevented my access to the beginnings of the judicial procedure (benefit review committee) which of course now opens the way for judicial review.

Perhaps you could also make me a sandwich as my 3 slices of bread per day ration has just run out. ACC are meant to provide 7 hours per week home help which includes cooking but unfortunately none of the ACC contracted provider companies have any staff on the North shore of Auckland and as there is full employment on the North shore nobody wants to work for $10.80 per hour and pay for their own transport to and from my home. Anyway there is now no food for them to cook.

As far as writing with my left hand I would give my right hand to be ambidextrous.

The ACC accuse me of working. WINZ disagreed and provided an invalids benefit. The ACC is now before the courts in an appeal and WINZ are trying to withdraw the invalids benefit. ACC did not have any information that describe any work at any material time ever so now ACC want to rely upon WINZ withdrawing the invalids benefit instead. ACC have provided an affidavit to a WINZ employee who is in the process of being prosecuted for signing a false document because he has asked ACC to provide him the reason why he signed the affidavit. WINZ had been unwilling to withdraw the affidavit which has implicated a significant number of WINZ staff.

If I was able to cry wolf I would. If I had two good hands I would catch the wolf and eat him. After all Mini you seem to think that I'm biting the hand that hasn't been feeding me so maybe nobody was to come near the DOA8. (Den of Inequity 8 for fear of being ravaged) unless they like that sort of thing.

Our freedom is not free. I think our ancestors went to war to give us these freedoms and over many years civilisation has become more civilised. Mini I am sickened by the fact that you allow our servants to take over the country. Do you believe in communism or other such evils or is it that you are simply subservient or worse still a masochist.

I have been receiving various bits and pieces of food and have received a loan for the telephone from someone who needs to keep the lines of communications open because I am helping other people.

Perhaps you could go back and read a few of the previous posts. In particular I draw your attention to members 41 & 55 that clearly demonstrate how various state entities rely on each other with the result that those they serve up brutalised. I make no apology for having a desire to bring about criminal prosecutions against these persons so as to incarcerate them for the protection of myself, my family and my fellow invalids. My campaign as you put it is the same campaign as you will see with most others on this site.

We simply seek a legal entitlements while retaining our dignity. Possibly my dignity is a little larger than most as it is the case with my Mentor, Sir Les Patterson.

#125 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

I support your efforts in what you are achieving.

#126 Guest_mini_*

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

Good to see you still have a sence of humor.

That may keep your tummy from rumbling until the next food supply is delivered.

This is filling in the three month wait for the Court of Appeal humerously isn't it.

Cheers for that
Mini

PS Opps I nearly for to tell you, I must honestly be a masochist, as I haven't yet given up my battle with ACC.

#127 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:18 AM

Hardwired
You are clearly very concerned for me and I very much appreciate that.
You do however confirm by what you write is that you have not read this thread before commenting on various factual matters. You had hypothesised what you believe my circumstance is then criticised me severely based on your hypothesis. Please either read the thread or give me a telephone call to bring to an end this ongoing loss of credibility and embarrassment that can only harm us both.
The ACC and WINZ would like to rely upon their belief that I have been working yet the fact confirms that I have no capacity to earn. WINZ find themselves disagreeing with the ACC and ACC object. My invalids benefit has now stopped because we are in the process of the ACC appeal. While this is a arguably complex legal issues the fact remains that wins have all of the information in accordance with the criteria laid down in legislation and their own manuals to receive that information.

The question is how do I resolve my circumstance of no Invalids Benefit.

WINZ is ignoring both myself and any agent/spokesperson confirming ongoing incapacity to earn, no earnings and exact same costs as previous years. As I have not been able to afford medical costs and have not been able to spend money on medical matters to produce receipts perhaps WINZ are not happy to pay out on the quoted projected medical costs and feel that I am somehow being dishonest with them.

Why is it that I request for oral face-to-face Benefit Review Committee Hearings have been ignored over these last years to the extent that I have no judicial recourse? Surely all delays in payment for disputes should be resolved in the appropriate forum and I should not be denied the right to be heard. From your comments Hardwired it appears that you may have access to information that links to those dark clouds on the horizon I can see. Are you familiar with the Lucifer effect described a few days ago?

#128 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

Hardwired

I am shocked to find such a mean-spirited monster contributing to the site in the way that you have.
Shame on you for being an invalid kicker.

My invitation for you to telephone me remains open so you can have an opportunity to ask any question you like as I have absolutely nothing to hide from anybody. As you have not followed up on my invitation to read the material in this thread or telephone me I can only conclude that you are hardwired into the belief system of prejudice and arrogance that is to incapable of change. If you take out my invitation for you to telephone me and upon examining the facts discover you are wrong I trust that you will be big enough to correct the harm that you have done to me on the site.

If you don't ring me I can only assure me that you are in the employee of either the ACC or WINZ or want to be.

#129 User is offline   Benson 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

Peace to all :rolleyes:

#130 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:18 PM

Just maybe, females and males are wired differently.

#131 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

Hardwired

You seem to be continuously confused about the facts of this thread. It would be helpful if you were to read this posting and even to believe what I can you without assuming assuming me to be a liar.

WINZ does have all information required including the previous year's forms redated and re-signed which has been happening over the last few years. For your benefit I have posted one of the pages sent which was originally filled out by your colleague **** ********** who was funded by WINZ to fly from the Hawksbay to Auckland to fill out the form. They are happy with his competency.

WINZ wins and now dissatisfied with the process of copying and mediating previous forms even though the information has not changed. They have got on a separate piece of paper all the questions answered again in the manner I have previously described and provided you also with a copy of the format. When I have also received the same information over their answerphone system.

Numerous persons and agencies have been given written authority with my signature to speak on my behalf with the result that WINZ ignores them. It would seem they also ignored Eric McLauchlan and the information he placed into the forms which were also backed up by a complete set of quotations and receipts etc etc.

The problem is that WINZ will not communicate with me and will not even sent a benefit review committee hearing date where I may be able to point and describe various documents face-to-face with my accusers and the committee so as to resolve any perceived problems WINZ may be having.

I trust the following queries made of the WINZ branch manager in charge of my file will also put your mind at rest that I'm doing everything in my power to acquire entitlements.

My question to the wisdom and experience of this forum is "WHAT ELSE COULD I BE DOING?"

Dear Ms Luffrum

Please find attached three Special Needs Grant applications which have come about as result of a suspension of my Invalids Benefit while waiting for the Benefit Review Committee hearing to be organised by the same persons responsible for these decisions.

Dear Ms Luffrum

You will recall that in December 2005 the Corporation requested that I get a report from a hand surgeon regarding my incapacity to write in to fill out forms. You will recall that WINZ already have significant information in this regard yet still issued an ultimatum that I obtained yet another surgical report or have my entitlements suspended. Two years later WINZ have suspended my entitlements for not filling out the form despite my obtaining an additional surgical report of which WINZ have not yet reimburse the costs.

In accordance with New Zealand legislation that you manage your branch in a manner that does not demonstrate prejudice or invalid abuse please provide me with the means by which I may provide the requested information. I envisage that this will be by way of WINZ funded staff rather than a reliance upon the goodwill of members of the community.

Please find attached the medical certificate relied upon when WINZ first accepted my claim for an invalids benefit which clearly indicates an incapacity to write. Please also refer yourself to the many subsequent documents on my file confirming this fact.

Please make available to me a judicial remedy by which I may make oral representations in person so as I am not prejudiced against on account of my disability.

Dear Ms Luffrum

Please confirm that the necessary arrangements have been made for my welfare in reliance upon the information on my file. Please confirm that the information requested in the annual review form has been received by your branch earlier this year and provide me with the reason why this information has not been acted upon by transferring that information on to my form for my and my doctor's signature.

Dear Ms Luffrum

Please confirm that the necessary arrangements have been made for my welfare in reliance upon the information on my file. Please confirm that the information requested in the annual review form has been received by your branch earlier this year and provide me with the reason why this information has not been acted upon by transferring that information on to my form for my and my doctor's signature.

I perceive by your silence that you may not have been able to readily recognise the information necessary for confirmation of continuity of information and WINZ liability when the information has not been placed on the WINZ Annual Review Forms. If this is the case these contact me urgently. Please work towards improved communications.

Please notify me as to when I will be enjoying the advantages of my face-to-face Benefit Review Committee hearings so as I am enabled to point to the appropriate information necessary for the Annual Review confirmation of information already on my file given that a written description or telephone description has already proven to be not possible.

Hardwired you claim to have experience in dealing with such matters. If you have had any dealings with claimants who have been accused of and found guilty of ACC fraud in circumstances whereby no information was ever released to enable a judicial challenge, WINZ disagree with ACC yet sign an affidavit to support the ACC case then acknowledged that the affidavit was wrong but refused to withdraw the affidavit, refused to pay for medication simply because the ACC are facing court cases to enforce liability and then finally withdraw the invalids benefit 10 years later immediately prior to the district court appeal to the ACC matter, he would be of great assistance.

I trust that you now have something constructive to say and assist me with in the spirit of the purpose of this site.

Attached File(s)

#132 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:12 PM

The form is the same as a blank form sent to me. It is not a Special Needs Form but the Annual Review Form.

The form has been filled out by a professional WINZ advocate of which WINZ have previously accepted on numerous occasions.

Again you have not read the previous portions of this thread where I clearly stated that quotations and receipts had been photocopied and delivered.

As far as the standard of presentation goes this is the professional level delivered by a WINZ advocacy service funded by WINZ. I can understand how the numbers are confusing you as the second column refers to whether or not the amount is weekly monthly or yearly but I do see that the advocate has clearly labelled the amounts and I do know that those amounts were reference to physical documents such as quotations and receipts.

Your second posting
you query why my entire invalids benefit entitlement together with accommodation allowance, disability allowance etc has been suspended. Obviously wins it should not be able to suspend the court invalids benefit entitlement if they are only complaining about anomalies of information concerning say The Disability Allowance. My question exactly.

My request is for the core Invalids Benefit, accommodation allowance, disability allowance, and special needs benefit so as the sum total achieves payment for all of my invalid related costs. WINZ have all of the paperwork! That is not complicated nor is it bucking the system.

I have often brought to WINZ attention various errors and anomalies while also providing the necessary paperwork to assist so as not to be accused of any wrongdoing. I had done so quietly without fuss and not kicked up as the ACC issues in my prime area of concern. After all eventually I anticipate WINZ will require to be repaid with me receiving the balance.

I am quite aware that both ACC and WINZ front-line staff are fundamentally incompetent and make many mistakes. This is the real world. If the front-line staff choose a game of their own design and then the staff are changed only to play a new game and so on and so on the only choice I have is to make sure I remain obedient to legislation while at the same time blowing in the wind by these various games these servants play.

I will not however be persuaded to produce or present false documents as part of these games. I had no doubt that various WINZ staff think that documents have been filled out with evil intentions and once new documents so as they can make a comparison and have me in their little trap. They might like to play poker, snap or happy families with the taxpayers dollars. That matter is something for their supervisor to deal with and not me.

The only protection I have is the legislation and the documentation. These two points remain the same and cannot be changed.

In the meantime I have two proper options. Resubmit a complete package of the same information again and/or process the matter through the High Court in the form of judicial review on urgency. I also have various other improper options which of course is what they will suspect in their own twisted thinking which is the reason why I imagine I have been trespassed and are being processed by the Remote Client Unit. They have got themselves into a hysterical frenzy thinking what I might do if they were me.

#133 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

Hardwired

Obviously as I may brain-damaged invalid on pain medication nobody could possibly expect me to the infallible. I'm reasonably sure I have done everything in my power to provide WINZ with everything they have asked for, within the maximum of my limited physical ability. In addition it is unreasonable for me to read the mind of an unseen person employed by WINZ.

For the first couple of years my case was managed by the remote client unit my case manager signed their name 007. I assume that has something to do with the secret location in the "cone of silence" of the Remote Client Unit.

I am required to provide massive amounts of documentation. There is the Annual Review Forms, Quarterly Disability Allowance forms, Temporary Benefit Forms, Special Purpose Allowance forms and a continuous stream of Special Needs Grant Forms together with other routine communications. It seems that my relationship with WINZ is almost a full-time job. The hospital had stated that WINZ are a major contributor to aggravating features of the diagnosed PTSD.

As an invalid with significant and multiple injuries when his own preferred medical assessor has instructed WINZ that I only need to be checked once every 5 years. It used to be every two years but it was clear that I was deteriorating so become bumped to 5 yearly checkups.

Are persons on unemployment benefit required to produce so much documentation every few weeks.

Surely if I have forgotten something WINZ should bring it to my attention. This is not the case as I have provided them more than they have asked for which I am starting to suspect might be the true problem. Maybe, just maybe, WINZ are trying to show a capacity to work by forcing me to do so much paperwork! In normal circumstances and invalid would have a relationship with a case manager. I am not permitted such a luxury.

During the relationship with wins from 1990 until the present I have been to WINZ offices a couple of times in 1990-1991, a couple of times again in 1997 when I was first trespassed for having a TIA (mini stroke) on their premises. I'd asked for an ambulance to be called but as they said they would call the police I drove to the hospital were of course I was told off for driving while having a stroke in circumstances where it was difficult for me to either concentrate or see the road. The regional manager apologised and manage my file himself bringing the weekly payments up to an amount sufficient to pay my medical costs.

I then had another three or four visits 2001-2002 where the case manager was kind enough to offer to fill out my forms but wanted to put what they had been spending rather than what the doctor said I needed to be spent into the forms. I said that I would not be able to sign a request for an amount less than what was needed. The case manager continued to threaten total suspension unless I signed what she wrote with the result that the branch manager became involved. While he was photocopying my doctor's quotations and so forth he was describing my private business across the room full of about 30 people. I expressed my dissatisfaction in a strong yet businesslike manner with the result that I was trespassed again.

While trespassed and going through the same as what I'm going through now I submitted to the courts criminal prosecutions against a number of WINZ staff including the regional commissioner who is now the National Commissioner with the ultimate result that my file was transferred to the remote client unit where they have continued to kick repeatedly me until the present.

No matter what type of person I am, even if I was an axe murderer, I would still be entitled to social welfare.

Currently and FOR THE PAST SIX WEEKS I HAVE RECEIVED NO SOCIAL WELFARE based on the case manager's allegation that she has not got information I had submitted prior to her asking for it. For the removal of doubt that information has been submitted again in different formats and they have asked the manager to confirm the receipt of information without receiving a reply quantifying what they think is missing.

The suspension of my invalids benefit coincides with the appeal against the ACC 1997 decision of alleged working which relies upon the WINZ affidavit (essentially a false document as wins confirm I am entitled to an invalids benefit both prior, during and after ACC).

As you can see everything is quite simple.

#134 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:23 PM

Anonymously

We are not talking about extra benefits.

We are talking about the suspension of ALL ENTITLEMENTS including the core benefit.

I understand that the Special Benefit should have been Grandparented. Nevertheless I have still provided them with the new temporary additional support information being the co-operative fellow I am. I have not however agreed to take steps to reduce the additional support required for my invalid status. Perhaps not because they stopped playing me either Special benefit or Temporary Additional Support about November last year and have received a continual stream of Special Need Grant Applications instead as I needed funding to get myself to and from the hospital, funding for a specialist reports that they wanted me to obtain all have entitlements suspended, food and clothing etc. I don't even own my own underpants any more. It seems I have squandered my or entitlements on medical expenses. Perhaps this is the problem?

There is no possibility that WINZ can provide me with an advance as there is no possibility of repayment as I am only budgeted for $30 per week food. The telephone has remained on for medical emergencies and the succession of medical appointments necessary.

I have helped to numerous claimants with their written communications, such as letters, to the ACC and have produced a number of review hearing submissions and even presented those submissions on behalf of both myself and numerous persons on the site. Perhaps they think I am in business? I have confirmed the extent of this work and how it fits within my two hours per day fragmented throughout the day one of the same time benefiting myself with improved use of my writing disability equipment. I take every opportunity to improve myself!

The act has not changed. WINZ are required to administer the Act and there is no basis in law that permits WINZ to suspend funding for the necessities of life while in possession of the necessary information prior to needing it, after asking for it and having no reason to believe any information has changed.

The issue appears to be that WINZ want me to use my writing disabled hand to fill out forms. I have provided typed information with my disability equipment of which they have even declined contributing. If they accept the writing disability generated documentation perhaps then they might feel a liability to contribute.

When they suspended the core invalids benefit I requested to be placed on an emergency benefit while waiting for the Benefit Review Committee hearing application that was submitted more than 18 months previously regarding the issues of form filling as they were not prepared to fly **** ********** up and down the country to fill out my forms and were not prepared to pay for the repair of my disability equipment, the voice computer. Benson fixed the computer so I could do his Review Hearing. I was then able to send forms that were computer friendly again. The others were just re-signed redated.

Obviously I cannot claim for an unemployment benefit as that would be fraud.

Obviously I am not entitled to a sickness benefit as my injury is not expected to come right within the six-month sickness benefit criteria, technically also fraud.

I appear to be entitled to the core invalids benefit come what may and would be entitled to an emergency benefit until any outstanding issues are resolved. After over 18 years of being an invalid on their books with five-year WINZ medical certificates (last one starting last year) you would not think that they had any problems.

Anonymously I must thank you for your careful consideration by filtering the information through your knowledge base. We are still left with what seems to be the fact that my core invalids benefit has been stopped without legal reason and also with holding the Benefit Review Committee hearing process so as to restrict my access to a remedy.

I suspect that they are trying to crowbar something into the ACC fraud prosecution so they are no longer in disagreement for the appeal process going through the courts now. Perhaps by some "higher authority".

Maybe I should try for a solo parent benefit. At the beginning of my incapacity, straight after being injured, I was a solo parent but while waiting for ACC I was told by WINZ that because I am a man I'm not entitled to a domestic purposes benefit. In this enlightened age social welfare employee's have been told to stop abusing men, especially white men with blue eyes and blond hair. Maybe in this new enlightened age I can have another try to get the domestic purposes benefit. Do we have any volunteers so as I can meet the necessary criteria? As this process will take nine months will need to get started right away. lol

#135 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 08:33 PM

Hi all.

I have now received three recent complaints about WINZ postings going on ad nauseum.

So, with respect, can we give this specific WINZ stuff a break from the ACCforum which, if you read the guidelines, the forum was created so that people with an interest in worker's compensation issue can connect with each other.

If you have WINZ issues then kindly deal with each other through a personal message and not on the forum threads because continuous messages about WINZ have the effect of overriding (relegating) important ACC topics of interest posted by others earlier on the same day and they can be missed by those interested in ACC not WINZ. Some of those missed messages may be crucial to an ACC claimant.

Alternatively, perhaps those debating WINZ might use another website who deal with WINZ issues or start a WINZ website.

#136 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

Hardwired

Please read the any posts that I have made in reply to you. You keep asking the same questions! Lots of people have tried to get information out of WINZ about my case ranging from people from the side through to senior barristers. Without exception they are ignored regarding the actual information. At best there has been responses referring to previous correspondence that promised to supply information.

Everybody involved has become frustrated, including yourself, with the result that I am blamed.

You have asked for any paperwork to prove that WINZ already have the information. I have already asked for a copy of my file for that purpose so as the Benefit Review Committee may resolve the situation, without result. No release of File Copy and no Benefit Review Committee Hearing. Unlike your death certificate situation I have been trespassed so as to prevent me personally presenting any information. Benson has made personal inquiries to various branch offices on a number of occasions trying to get a personal inquiry going to the remote client unit. The Remote Client Unit operates as a star chamber remotely from the rest of the world whereby it can cut itself off from all communication.

Over a year ago I assisted somebody with their ACC/WINZ problem. It involved a number of us assisting a person convicted as a fraudster by WINZ having her prison sentence quashed. We are still trying to process the appeal to the actual conviction. I acquired and possess the ACC information acquired in the normal way under the privacy act. When I required the delivery of the WINZ information concerning this person the request was submitted through to the Remote Client Unit who have restricted all communication preventing me from having this person's private information. The result is that a criminal appeal has been delayed by a perversion of the course of justice perpetrated by the Remote Client Unit. The barrister involved has not yet got legal aid so I still waiting for me to get results so you get the show on the road. This matter, and my circumstance, is far more serious than the example you have given were you got some progress.

Anonymously
You may give some thought to the way in which The Remote Client Unit has delayed the processes of which you have been involved without your necessarily being aware of the seriousness of this perversion of natural Justice involving someone you know.

SURELY YOU FOLKS CAN EXPRESS YOUR OUTRAGE rather than seeking to blame me.

Magnacarter

Welcome back to the site, long-time no hear.

Obviously those who have communicated with you have become confused because have not read this thread. To avoid confusion amongst those who have contacted you perhaps you should have read the thread before you commented.

You should be able to see that the situation is intricately intertwined between ACC and WINZ. The situation is quite common to the persons that the ACC queues of fraud because both ACC and WINZ fraud processes rely upon each other as a matter of routine.

I thought you would have been aware of this very very common problem. As you are obviously not familiar with the situation naturally your interest may lie in the areas of your own expertise which of course I greatly respect.

In brief Martin Williscroft of the ACC fraud unit arranged for the production of a medical report by Dr Monash. The medical report was discovered to be a false document and not used. Martin Williscroft's team then produced an affidavit for the signature of a WINZ fraud investigation staff member to claim that I was not entitled to a social welfare benefit. The appeal to the information that Martin Williscroft said to have in the ACC possession is now being appealed with a result that there is a renewed attack by WINZ.

Some on the site, and perhaps a well-meaning way, have been fruitlessly seeking a more innocent explanation for my current predicament. To put your mind at rest they have been repeatedly asked to contact me offline that you will understand and perhaps sympathise with my desire to defend my self against false allegation.

I need help. Please help if you think you are able. In the meantime those who are familiar with the subject should be able to help get to the bottom of the problem.

#137 Guest_mini_*

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:41 AM

Magnacarta

The slinging match is complete!! From my end I assure you of that. My intent was to wish well to Benson, but I am weak in the area that I intend to pick up the subject, and go for the throat.

This attitude has enabled me to do what I have in the past and continue to have the tenacity to see my rights (and others) are protected, in so much as I have the background to enable me to do anything of value to assist.

However I must agree with Hardwire that the experiences between claimants, including WINZ is very important to me. Especially more so in the future as govt ease off slagging ACC claimants and put the pressure onto ex- acc claimants, now WINZ beneficeries.

It worries me that the stats show that 17000 people have been moved from ACC to WINZ since 1999 and only 100 have come back the opposite way, in the same time frame.

They have all been through the 'back to work' process with ACC, and will now be expected to go through the 'back to work' process again through WINZ, if recent development at the Beehive are anything to go by.

I have been involved in a four year project to assist all claimants in the same situation as I including three different govt depts, WINZ and ACC included. It is most important to allow people to see what they can do to help themselves.

A very good example of this was made very clear to me by the document posted on site by Fairgo by the two wellington lawyers has just saved me by the skin of my teeth from being on WINZ yet again.

ACC and WINZ are so closely linked, we need to be able to debate issues surrounding it.

Another example is Anamousies post on this Topic, where she gives an excellent account of where she is at and what she knows as being fact.

Priceless information for anyone just being booted off ACC.

Please let the flow of information continue as it may. It will eventually fizzle out as all the topics do, but in the meantime, some seriously good information is made available to those of us doing projects to assist others as well as ourselves.

Having said that I do not take back a word I said.

Cheers
Mini

#138 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

I don't really think that hardwired and mini are really having a slanging match with me. They had expressed a viewpoint based on their significant experience in the way in which matters are usually handled. It is clear to me that my situation is a little more unique as it follows a desire by both ACC and WINZ to maintain the effect of a criminal prosecution.

Every time WINZ must make a decision about my invalid status they are heading nails into the ACC fraud allegation coffin. It is quite impossible for WINZ to say I have no capacity to work while the ACC say the opposite.

As I have complied with everything and WINZ are ignoring the information they have got it is quite impossible that the problems are of my making. It is all very well saying what WINZ staff should do, the real issue is what they have not done and how they can be made to do their job. Their job is simple arithmetic based on the information they have got. They have prevented me from addressing them personally by physically hiding in the "Remote Client Unit". This Remote Client Unit enables WINZ staff to even ignore various spokespersons through to lawyers and to also ignore my request for a Benefit Review Committee Hearing.

My plea for help concerning this ACC/WINZ problem of WINZ doing the bidding of ACC is a genuine plea and most certainly part of the concerns on this site. Just looking at the number of viewings it is plainly obvious that a very large number of people are interested in this case.

#139 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

no time limits that I know of.

Does anyone know?

#140 Guest_mini_*

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:16 AM

Read my last post,

I meant every word I said.

Time limits for WINZ, wouldnt tell you if I knew, which I do.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users