ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11961 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

It certainly is appalling, Mini, that a wheelchair bound woman has had to find different accommodation because the criminal Thomo travels around with his AKA mates, taking photographs of ACC claimants and having them posted on other sites to make Thomo to be seen as being blameless, in what Nottingham described as "the court of public opinion".

View PostMINI, on 20 November 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

You deserve everything that anyone on here gives you, because you are one of Alan Thomas Hate Bunch of three, and a few more akas.

I home that Blurbs friend goes you in court, a wheelchair bound woman having to find different accommodation because you travel around with your aka mates, taking photographs of acc forum claimants and getting them posted on other sites to allow you to be seen as being blameless.

BUT then you come on he laughing about the good times you had with your mates roaming about the country side gathering peoples address's and particulars and making them leave their homes. If Blurbs partner needs me as a witness with a vested interest in seeing these activities stopped, I am more than happy to vouch for you dastardly on-going belittlement of claimants on here.

When do you consider enough is enough to show those that matter, that you are not only one of instigators of the plan to get "Weal, Miller & the others" as spouted by Nottingham with David Butler agreeing.

you are certainly behaving like one of the Laudafinem crew. They have done this stalking of other forum members and I have the documentation to prove all of that. It is a continuation of what has happened from early 2013 after Alan Thomas came back from home detention for the TBP and the plan hatched by them all to bring about the 'getting' of Weal Miller and the others.

Mini

As a registered teacher, good character is of utmost importance. Teachers have in their care, young people who can be irrevocably affected by the experiences they have with their teachers (both good and bad).

Definition of 'Good Character and Fit to be a Teacher'
9. The Council will take the following matters into account in deciding whether an applicant is of good character and is fit to be a teacher. The applicant:

a) has a police vet satisfactory to the Council;

displays respect for persons, for cultural and social values of Aotearoa New Zealand, for the law and for the views of others;

c) upholds the public and professional reputation of teachers;

d) promotes and nurtures the safety of learners within his or her care;

e) is reliable and trustworthy in carrying out duties;

f) is mentally and physically fit to carry out the teaching role safely and satisfactorily.

10. The Council may also take into account any other matters that it considers relevant in the circumstances.

As a teacher Mark McNicholl should stop being a hypocrite and confront his own dubious and unethical behaviour.

#11962 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Mark netcrust says "whetu" is "harmless" and a "prankster". Nothing funny about this abuser hiding behind the pseudonym "whetu".

View Postwhetu, on 04 February 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

Bludger, get a grip on reality, yah maggot. Show some respect towards Mr Thomas, he is one of the original trustees of this forum and deserves not being stalked and attacked by the likes of you. Bludger if it was up to me you would be thrown out of this forum like the leper you have become. No one trusts you anymore, especially us genuine forum members who come here wanting help. All we get is grief from you and your tag team parasitic worms. How about cutting the apron strings from ma Tomcat and grow some balls. Fess up and tell the truth for once in your sad sack existence and don't forget to clean your feet once you have purchased some soap and disinfectant.

#11963 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 20 November 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

Why is Blurb 'blogging' Alan Thomas's topic?

Blurb has breached forum privacy rules and we ask that all genuine and law abiding citizens to use *report post* to advise admin of Blurb's deliberate actions.

Blurb knows nothing of netcoachnz, we have never met in real life and he refuses to accept my PM's to him.

Blurb is attacking and stalking netcoachnz and we ask others to hold him to account for his dubious and unethical behaviour. We suspect that Henk would pleased with his brother's actions.

Many others have bloged Thomas's thread Mark and you have never posted your objections.

Why is that?

You and many others have breached forum rules Mark, and when members have used report post, nothing happens!

Why is that?

I don't accept your pm's nor thomas's pm's because you both have accused me of sending threatening pm's when I have done no such thing!

When you stalk and attack members of this forum Mark we have a right to defend ourselves.

If you continue to attempt to bring my brother into this I shall start referring to your family Mr McNicholl! Fair is fair as they say.

When your kids and grand kids see that you are a cyber stalker and bully injured people what will they think of you?

You have a BS and are a school teacher, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Have a nice day Mr McNicholl.

#11964 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 November 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Blurb (Fran) please stop using the thread dealing with matters concerning myself for your own ends and gratification concerning other matters not remotely connected to myself.

You accused me of being involved in a conspiracy that saw you convicted of the Takapuna Bomb Plot Mr Thomas when I have never been involved in any such thing.

Because of your lies I have been stalked, attacked, abused, slandered and defamed.

You will be held accountable for the damage you have done to me and to many other forum members with your lies Mr Thomas.

Have a great day.

#11965 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

View PostBLURB, on 20 November 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

You accused me of being involved in a conspiracy that saw you convicted of the Takapuna Bomb Plot Mr Thomas when I have never been involved in any such thing.

Because of your lies I have been stalked, attacked, abused, slandered and defamed.

You will be held accountable for the damage you have done to me and to many other forum members with your lies Mr Thomas.

Have a great day.

you already confessed and promised not to continue then yo u did.

#11966 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 November 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

you already confessed and promised not to continue then yo u did.

Confessed to what?

Promised not to continue what?

Then I did what?

What are you on about now Mr Thomas?

Are you pissed on your home brewed whiskey again Mr Thomas?

#11967 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

Blurb in black netcoachnz in red

Blurb has blogged this topic yet again, we will answer his questions within this topic as the new software features have not been implemented.
Many others have bloged Thomas's thread <snip> and you have never posted your objections.

Why is that?

Because you are the serial offender when it comes to breaking forum rules, therefore you are being a bully and have now been targeted by our anti-bully mission

You and many others have breached forum rules <snip>, and whĵen members have used report post, nothing happens!

Why is that?

Not sure Blurb, perhaps you have not worded the request correctly in order that the report posting software picks it up.

I don't accept your pm's nor thomas's pm's because you both have accused me of sending threatening pm's when I have done no such thing!

We will have to agree to disagree on this topic.

When you stalk and attack members of this forum <snip> we have a right to defend ourselves.

You can defend yourself only if you do so following the forum rules. Netcoachnz has never stalked anyone and we attack the content of a posting.

If you continue to attempt to bring my brother into this I shall start referring to your family <snip>Fair is fair as they say.

We will stop mentioning your brother, we were unaware that it was upsetting you that much.

When your kids and grand kids see that you are a cyber stalker and bully injured people what will they think of you?

They know that we do not have these behaviour traits, unconditional love.

We have a BSc, Dip Grad and Dip Tcg, we are not currently a school teacher so do not have this title. There is no shame in standing up to bullies and hatred.

<snip>

#11968 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 20 November 2014 - 08:11 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 20 November 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Blurb in black netcoachnz in red

Blurb has blogged this topic yet again, we will answer his questions within this topic as the new software features have not been implemented.
Many others have bloged Thomas's thread <snip> and you have never posted your objections.

Why is that?

Because you are the serial offender when it comes to breaking forum rules, therefore you are being a bully and have now been targeted by our anti-bully mission

You and many others have breached forum rules <snip>, and whĵen members have used report post, nothing happens!

Why is that?

Not sure Blurb, perhaps you have not worded the request correctly in order that the report posting software picks it up.

We will have to agree to disagree on this topic.

When you stalk and attack members of this forum <snip> we have a right to defend ourselves.

You can defend yourself only if you do so following the forum rules. Netcoachnz has never stalked anyone and we attack the content of a posting.

If you continue to attempt to bring my brother into this I shall start referring to your family <snip>Fair is fair as they say.

We will stop mentioning your brother, we were unaware that it was upsetting you that much.

They know that we do not have these behaviour traits, unconditional love.

We have a BSc, Dip Grad and Dip Tcg, we are not currently a school teacher so do not have this title. There is no shame in standing up to bullies and hatred.

<snip>

Get a life Mr McNicholl

I am only responding to Alan Thomas's deluded garbage or is that not allowed?

Have a great night.

#11969 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM

View PostBLURB, on 20 November 2014 - 08:11 PM, said:

Get a life Mr McNicholl

I am only responding to Alan Thomas's deluded garbage or is that not allowed?

Have a great night.

You will hear the recording if/when needed.

#11970 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 20 November 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

Blurb is telling forum members that he is a serial rule breaker, who has no shame in attacking both our admin and a trustee of this fine forum. We ask that all genuine forum members to challenge Blurb, by either PM or telling how you feel about his behaviour in a post or you could use the <*report post*> and/or <*report member*>. Admin is entitled to privacy, it clearly states when you register how to contact admin.

Netcoach nz

Admin clearly said he would answer to the police or the people that they pay the rent for this site too, if they should inquire. Oh and a court order as well.

It has been said on here that all the documentation from the archives and any computer details in the bowels of this system would be available for any persons in the case of legal matter would be made available. Now before you twist my words or start quoting your own words of rules written on behalf or the real admin, (because they haven't been taken down.) read what the original rules were and post them up here for all to see.

Those are the rules I adhered too when I joined. You show me where it tells us we cannot retire and take our names real or user names and our posts, original or bought forward..........nowhere!! Therefore what I have been asking via my lawyer and the networks that this entity pays its rent too, is perfectly in line with the rules and is not daming or putting down the 'real admin' in any way, it is simply telling the truth, that the rules don't work the way all of us would expect.

I am not the only one that has had this problem, Oh that's right you did not even belong to the forum then, you only joined in 2011!!

There is documentation and maybe witness to prove here what I say is the truth.

Mini

#11971 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

Why is there a discussion taking place concerning the rules of the forum on my thread?

Please restrict all comments on this thread to matters concerning myself.

#11972 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 21 November 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

Why is there a discussion taking place concerning the rules of the forum on my thread?

Please restrict all comments on this thread to matters concerning myself.

Thomas

Why do you let dreamycat write a load of bulls dust on your thread and then complaint about others?? At least we can read and understand what others are posting. But no doubt on one or two can understand what dreamycat is about. I recall when they previously posted you didn't object either. I have that evidence.

And you don't query why, if Netcoachnz and Butler are right and it is Mini that dreamycat refers too, what they find so amusing about it, being that it is dumped inside your thread eh??

you are very two-faced in who is able to post on your thread and who is not. But you will give Mini reddies anyway because you do not like the truth, or that I hold onto it for so long and give it to those that can maybe make a difference for me.

Mini

#11973 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:51 PM

Mini you will have to ask Tomcat about Dreamycat, or one of the other "cats". I thought you spoke Catty

#11974 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 21 November 2014 - 12:51 PM, said:

Mini you will have to ask Tomcat about Dreamycat, or one of the other "cats". I thought you spoke Catty

A great reply Alan Thomas, laughter is good for your health.

#11975 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:44 PM

The ACC have delayed calculating my degree of disability and incapacity for more than 25 years.

Obviously as the ACC have claimed I am no longer incapacitated based on the assumption that because I owned a number of companies that I might have been working and if working might have been able to return to my preinjury occupation, based on the word of their informants, the ACC do not want to acquire qualified information of any sort for purposes of determining the degree of disability as that will undoubtedly conflict with the cancellation of claim, criminal prosecution And ongoing denial of all entitlements including surgery which has taken the form of an artificial wrist joint together with other ailments of which the hospitals are providing state funded treatment.

The ACC keep on asking for ACC 167 consent forms to be supplied as a mechanism of delay tactic. In other words they cancelled the existing ACC 167 form and ask a replacement. Despite the ACC been provided with these ACC 167 consent forms that they have demanded so as to acquire information from doctors and hospitals they have not actually acquired the information that is readily available. Nonetheless I have provided the ACC with full copies of all information in existence. The most recent letter of a few days ago the ACC are now claiming that the doctor and hospitals are refusing to communicate with the ACC which is not true because both have written to the ACC asking the ACC to fund further diagnostic procedures and for the funding of additional treatment with supporting and reporting information as to the nature of the problem, without the ACC replying.

Three review hearing decisions have been decided in my favour with the ACC was given 20 days to initiate the assessment procedure yet the ACC still had delayed the process. Obviously I cannot appeal a review hearing decision that I have won but merely repeat the process of submitting and other review hearing application regarding the delay of process from the previous review hearing decision. Which is the basis of the previous review hearings in my favour. Obviously the ACC and making a mockery of the review hearing system.

My question to the members is;
What should I do to progress the acc?

#11976 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 02 December 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

Obviously I cannot appeal a review hearing decision that I have won but merely repeat the process of submitting and other review hearing application regarding the delay of process from the previous review hearing decision. Which is the basis of the previous review hearings in my favour. Obviously the ACC and making a mockery of the review hearing system.

My question to the members is;
What should I do to progress the acc?

Obviously you are wrong.

You can appeal any ACC review decision even if it is in you favour.

What you should be doing is appealing the acc review decision directly to the accident compensation appeal authority because your claim was accepted under the 1982 act.

As a self proclaimed expert on ACC law why have you spent the last 25 years chasing your entitlements under the 1992 and later acts?

#11977 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

View PostRedFox, on 02 December 2014 - 10:23 PM, said:

Obviously you are wrong.

You can appeal any ACC review decision even if it is in you favour.

What you should be doing is appealing the acc review decision directly to the accident compensation appeal authority because your claim was accepted under the 1982 act.

As a self proclaimed expert on ACC law why have you spent the last 25 years chasing your entitlements under the 1992 and later acts?

I have never claimed to be an ACC expert.

Please explain why you believe I can appeal the acc review decision directly to the accident compensation appeal authority because your claim was accepted under the 1982 act. Anyway only one of the claims were under the 1982 Act.

How can can I appeal a review decision in my favor if I agree with all of it?

#11978 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:41 PM

ACC accept numerous claims and acknowledge I have a degree of disability but have continued to avoid complying with review hearing decisions in my favour requiring ACC to assess the degree of disability.

A possible consideration is that the ACC have asserted to the district court that I'm no longer disabled while at the same time acknowledging the requirement to determine the degree of disability by way of independent medical assessment. The ACC relied upon their informants, unqualified members of the public, when asserting I was no longer Incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation.

Question:
even though numerous review hearing decisions in my favour require the ACC to assess degree of disability the ACC have avoided compliance for many years.

When going two review hearing on the basis of a delay of process from the previous review hearing decision the next review hearing decision as to merely repeat the same decision requiring the ACC to make assessments within 20 days.

How can I enforce the reviewers decisions?

#11979 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 03 December 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

ACC accept numerous claims and acknowledge I have a degree of disability but have continued to avoid complying with review hearing decisions in my favour requiring ACC to assess the degree of disability.

A possible consideration is that the ACC have asserted to the district court that I'm no longer disabled while at the same time acknowledging the requirement to determine the degree of disability by way of independent medical assessment. The ACC relied upon their informants, unqualified members of the public, when asserting I was no longer Incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation.

Question:
even though numerous review hearing decisions in my favour require the ACC to assess degree of disability the ACC have avoided compliance for many years.

When going two review hearing on the basis of a delay of process from the previous review hearing decision the next review hearing decision as to merely repeat the same decision requiring the ACC to make assessments within 20 days.

How can I enforce the reviewers decisions?

B)/>:rolleyes:/>... omg... looks like the forum in in for another round of Tomo's regurgitated delusional bovine discharge...

#11980 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

View PostTomcat, on 03 December 2014 - 03:34 PM, said:

Posted Image/> omg... looks like the forum in in for another round of Tomo's regurgitated delusional bovine discharge...

We thought you would be far too busy with 24/7 moderation duties to keep accforum dot nz's 13 members in line?

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

8 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users