ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 595
  • 596
  • 597
  • 598
  • 599
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11921 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10813
  • Joined: 10-June 06

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Mini are you also afraid of the dark?
11

#11922 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

 Alan Thomas, on 25 October 2014 - 10:17 AM, said:

Mini are you also afraid of the dark?


No doubt I would sleep with a night light if that was the case??

Why would that be any interest to you Thomas. Don't you find it a little confusing that someone known as dreamy cat would use your thread to pass along a message to mini when mini hasn't been near your thread for over 11 days.

So I am not harassing you am I. I simply come on to defend myself when someone sends me coded messages.

I hope you have asked admin to dump it into Off topic or get rid of it altogether.

Mini
-6

#11923 User is offline   dreamycat 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: 29-March 12

Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

baa baa black sheep do have any wool?

baa baa you are my baa best mate

baa I baa don't baa know baa what baa I'm baa getting baa the baa blame baa for baa now!

baa baa the truck will is on it way to you

so baax2 baax3 baax2 baax0 and year before your birth.

baa baa black sheep did you baa have a good season baa lots more baa baa
10

#11924 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

 MINI, on 25 October 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

I see Netcoachnz is a friend of yours dreamycat. I will add those details to the list of issues I wish to set before those that matter. He also has a lot of chatter and holidays and laughter at photos we have yet to site on the forum or anywhere else, between his mates whetu and H8ACC_2014.

Lauda Finem are certainly not saying much, since No Sheet has given them the old one, two!!

I really consider dreamycats stuff should be in the off Topic categories of Accforum agenda/Index!!!

But then the Thomas thread is to get Mini to reply isn't it. Stays silent for days if not weeks, then comes in with something that is years old and could be manipulated by a foul admin. Not AW!! A real foul one!! Could it be set to see if Mini is home or gone out of town.

Oh spooky!!!

Mini


Deary me, Mini, conspiracy theories abound- that means paranoia! Guess what 10% of those folk with MS suffer from paranoid thoughts.

netcoachnz has many friends within this accforum community, you rejected our hand of friendship because you like to have Blurb and Tomcat as your closest friends, this friendship goes back to 2004-5; were you really a member of the original 'tag team'?

You obviously haven't been to the right websites, your pictures exist in cyberspace, we won't divulge where as you are not a friend of netcoachnz


2

#11925 User is offline   Tomcat 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2158
  • Joined: 14-September 03

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

 netcoachnz, on 28 October 2014 - 09:11 PM, said:

Deary me, Mini, conspiracy theories abound- that means paranoia! Guess what 10% of those folk with MS suffer from paranoid thoughts.

netcoachnz has many friends within this accforum community, = BULLSH>T

you rejected our hand of friendship because you like to have Blurb and Tomcat as your closest friends, this friendship goes back to 2004-5; were you really a member of the original 'tag team'?

You obviously haven't been to the right websites, your pictures exist in cyberspace, we won't divulge where as you are not a friend of netcoachnz




:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>...LIAR PERVERT HYPOCRITE...
0

#11926 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

 Tomcat, on 28 October 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

:lol:/>/>:rolleyes:/>/>...LIAR PERVERT HYPOCRITE...
Don't worry about him Tomcat. He is obviously too scared to put them up here and if there are piccies I don't know where they came from, then they will be done for stalking, Netcoach and all his muted friends (akas).

They just have to get a reaction from Mini, to keep them harming her, whether it be mental or physical, they don't care.

Not Blurb is not getting harassed at the moment. So maybe my turn. Lets face it we stopped them from taking the dastardly planned deed any further, with the assistance of LV, so we are making headway.

Mini
0

#11927 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:17 PM

 MINI, on 29 October 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

They just have to get a reaction from Mini, to keep them harming her, whether it be mental or physical, they don't care.

Not Blurb is not getting harassed at the moment. So maybe my turn. Lets face it we stopped them from taking the dastardly planned deed any further, with the assistance of LV, so we are making headway.

Mini



If you post as you do Claire then YOU WILL be responded to as to your MANY FALSEY published accusations against others.
Your NOT being harassed ONLY RESPONDED TO AS TO THE above re your utter garbage you publish=>>them's the rules
If you think youll be left alone as to your crap you post and send to al and sundry then THINK AGAIN Claire Hollis>>.

Rather nice and Karma'ry in my opinion as FACT IS =You are the Author OF your own misfortune Claire as to you claims of breach of Privacy bollocks and the Bullshit you publish.Posted Image

Davey
5

#11928 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:28 PM

Well done Alan Thomas, the first accforum community member to reach 7000 positive reputation points.

Keep up the informative and excellent postings.
0

#11929 User is offline   netcoachnz 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3454
  • Joined: 26-January 11

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

 MINI, on 29 October 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Don't worry about him Tomcat. He is obviously too scared to put them up here and if there are piccies I don't know where they came from, then they will be done for stalking, Netcoach and all his muted friends (akas).

They just have to get a reaction from Mini, to keep them harming her, whether it be mental or physical, they don't care.

Not Blurb is not getting harassed at the moment. So maybe my turn. Lets face it we stopped them from taking the dastardly planned deed any further, with the assistance of LV, so we are making headway.

Mini


We would be breaking forum rules by posting the pictures or providing a link to an external site.

Perhaps your fellow xxxxxxxxxxx and best friend Blurb is on an extensive timeout?

Mini, it is far too easy to get you to write argy bargy postings, we will copy to your very own playpen in due course.

More conspiracy paranoid postings by the uber troll of this fine forum.


0

#11930 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:56 PM

 David Butler, on 29 October 2014 - 01:17 PM, said:

If you post as you do Claire then YOU WILL be responded to as to your MANY FALSEY published accusations against others.
Your NOT being harassed ONLY RESPONDED TO AS TO THE above re your utter garbage you publish=>>them's the rules
If you think youll be left alone as to your crap you post and send to al and sundry then THINK AGAIN Claire Hollis>>.

Rather nice and Karma'ry in my opinion as FACT IS =You are the Author OF your own misfortune Claire as to you claims of breach of Privacy bollocks and the Bullshit you publish.Posted Image

Davey


you have mucked about and mutilated the stuff you are putting up there it is not worth a scotch fillet.

It is all such a worry!!!!
Mini
0

#11931 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

[quote name='MINI'

Slowly slowly catch a monkey!!!

If you have a copy and could put it up here Magna, I would be more that grateful as I do not know how to do it and with Tomcat in hospital, I dont know who to ask.

By the by the High Court emailed me my copy along with one to the Crown law on Friday. With it she wrote this:

"Subject to any statutory prohibition on publication or any court order suppressing publication, decisons from the Higher Courts will be available on the Internet via Judicail Decisons online (JDO) after a period of 3 days following delivery to parties/counsel."

This means the three days would not be up until after today, this was to allow time for me to ask for it to not be made available on the Internet. But considering that I did this tortrous case for the benefit of everyone concerned, I have decided long ago I would not ask for suppression.

Mini
[/quote]
******************************
Plenty worth a fillet or two Claire
You DECIDED and have been a publicly known entity and IRD Tax expert as well as being a complete Nutter via your own volition and have been since you joined this public forum .

Alas -bugger the scotch fillets Claire

Its SNAPPER time for youPosted Image

Case dismissed re any privacy bollocks you claim about as the old brick shitehouse
10

#11932 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

have you any idea what you are talking about and how this would do you any good. If I didn't care if you saw it it woudnt be up here.

So wipe your snotty nose and dry your tears and try to work out what it says before commenting, moron.

You are so hard pressed to get something on Mini that will stick that your returning to your reading law and thinking it is something it is not like the 2004 IRD case eh?? pathetic namer and defamer!!

Mini
-5

#11933 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

 MINI, on 29 October 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

have you any idea what you are talking about and how this would do you any good. If I didn't care if you saw it it woudnt be up here.

So wipe your snotty nose and dry your tears and try to work out what it says before commenting, moron.

You are so hard pressed to get something on Mini that will stick that your returning to your reading law and thinking it is something it is not like the 2004 IRD case eh?? pathetic namer and defamer!!

Mini


I personally could not give 2 f'k's about some 2004 IRD case Claire or get something on you
You continue to LIE then ill sort ya out as needed as per your dumb ass publishing's contrary to what you say years later,
Just to show others and to TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY

Your the one accusing all and sundry of naming you in public .re your personal privacy and the defaming well-There ya havnt a clue whom to suePosted Image
You have said in PUBLIC you didnt mind being known as Claire Hollis the TAX expert>SINCE 2004.
Your anyones to know whom you are Claire You said so remember,
If you abuse others then be assured as you have found out
They will nail your ass .
Never a one sided game this Claire where you win all the time
HERE YOU LOSE BIG TIME
Your not the government employee now who ARROGANTLY pulled all the strings.
YOUR JUST A PUPPET like the rest of the public.
Waste a time now moaning about your name being made known.
So as IVE SAID
''ALL'' Your own doing Claire
Only fukwits blame others for there OWN STUPIDITY
So that be you as one then >Must be YOU,

Davey
11

#11934 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7810
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

If you don't care about it what you trying to prove??

Cause you are simply dribbling!

:unsure:
-2

#11935 User is offline   dreamycat 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 179
  • Joined: 29-March 12

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

baa baa black sheep do you have any wool

for 9xbaa 2xbaa noxbaa time

can my best mate baa to me

2xbaa 3xbaa 2xbaa you know the rest best mate

the truck is packed and ready to pulling out

it will travel coast road to have a few stops at the baa on the way

baa baa black sheep I'll see you very soon for a long baa at the baa
7

#11936 User is offline   David Butler 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3370
  • Joined: 25-January 10

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

 David Butler, on 29 October 2014 - 06:31 PM, said:

You have said in PUBLIC you didnt mind being known as Claire Hollis the TAX expert>SINCE 2004.
You said so remember,Posted Image

Davey



name='MINI' timestamp='1414565090' post='194178']
If you don't care about it what you trying to prove??





2

#11937 User is offline   Campy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1386
  • Joined: 15-May 10
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

LOL!

 netcoachnz, on 29 October 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

Well done Alan Thomas, the first accforum community member to reach 7000 positive reputation points.

Keep up the informative and excellent postings.

0

#11938 User is offline   Campy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1386
  • Joined: 15-May 10
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

His favourite word "uber". Pretty much like the other troll blog the netcrutch writes under another pseudonym.

 netcoachnz, on 29 October 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

We would be breaking forum rules by posting the pictures or providing a link to an external site.

Perhaps your fellow xxxxxxxxxxx and best friend Blurb is on an extensive timeout?

Mini, it is far too easy to get you to write argy bargy postings, we will copy to your very own playpen in due course.

More conspiracy paranoid postings by the uber troll of this fine forum.



0

#11939 User is offline   Campy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1386
  • Joined: 15-May 10
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:48 PM

 MINI, on 29 October 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Don't worry about him Tomcat. He is obviously too scared to put them up here and if there are piccies I don't know where they came from, then they will be done for stalking, Netcoach and all his muted friends (akas).

They just have to get a reaction from Mini, to keep them harming her, whether it be mental or physical, they don't care.

Not Blurb is not getting harassed at the moment. So maybe my turn. Lets face it we stopped them from taking the dastardly planned deed any further, with the assistance of LV, so we are making headway.

Mini


Troll Netcrutch is fond of the same wordings as H8.


WEDNESDAY, 3 APRIL 2013
The wench pack are a group of cyberbullies and trolls that stalk<a href="http://accforum.org/" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); ">accforum.org

They go by the monikers of

"Jaffa" mega bitch and Tomcat follower, has a strong dislike and hatred of Alan Thomas

"Rosey" The uber Bitch of this pack, she comes to Tomcats rescue and has a hatred towards Alan Thomas, she is a wrinkled old shrew whose gnarly hands tap at the keyboard to spout forth her poisonous bile

"Campy" Simply a silly cow who has to be told what to write due to her retarded disposition

"Moeroa" Has been strangely silent recently, which is good because this gal dribbles nonsense

"StarSista" Has been banned from the forum due to being a silly cow

"NTV" The motor mouth of these bitchy gals, likes to post anything to keep her lead as the number 1 poster of dribble within the forum

"anonymousey"Thinks she is the champion of anything sexually abusive, but in reality is just an old hag who cannot reach orgasm.

and their leader "Hukildaspida" sets herself above all others as the research expert, she is the biggest bully known to stalk the forum

They are extremely vindictive and work as pack to savage comments made by unsuspecting forum members. Take care these critters bite and will not let go until they get their pound of flesh.

While not official members of the wench pack the following deserve a mention

"Sparrow" - a rambling old fish wife who hates anything to do with Alan Thomas or the forum member "keentohelp"

"mini" the cyber bully grandma who hunts alone, she also has a pathological hatred of Alan Thomas and David Butler. Mini is known to have a veracious sexual appetite and likes to talk Turkey, so gobble gobble

The two old woman or big girls blouses of the forum

"Tomcat" - scumcat to his friends, career criminal who has a cult like following from all the stupid women of the wench pack and "Blurb" the little girl of a man who is a failure in anything he touches, has to advertise for dates via twitter, this sack sack of an old crow is simply pathetic


Posted by H8ACC at 16:03 No comments:


My blogs


1

#11940 User is offline   Campy 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1386
  • Joined: 15-May 10
  • LocationAuckland Regional super city

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Who is Netcrutch? And why does he write so much like that of H8ACC?

netcoachnz anti bully campainger Thursday, 20 June 2013
netcoachnz is being attacked by both laudafinem.com and acc-claimants.info as well on twitter
I will report on this injured and disabled persons struggle against the cyber bullies in a campaign to rid accforum of the trolls
Since joining accforum, netcoachnz has been resolute and strong in the stand against bullying of ACC Staff/Doctors and other forum members. netcoachnz has been vilified and attacked by Blurb, hukildaspida, Sparrow, Tomcat, Rosey, StarSista, anonymousey, Jaffa and Campy. These sad individuals do not like the truth that netcoachnz states.


 Campy, on 30 October 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

Troll Netcrutch is fond of the same wordings as H8.


WEDNESDAY, 3 APRIL 2013
The wench pack are a group of cyberbullies and trolls that stalk<a href="http://accforum.org/" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(51, 102, 153); ">accforum.org

They go by the monikers of

"Jaffa" mega bitch and Tomcat follower, has a strong dislike and hatred of Alan Thomas

"Rosey" The uber Bitch of this pack, she comes to Tomcats rescue and has a hatred towards Alan Thomas, she is a wrinkled old shrew whose gnarly hands tap at the keyboard to spout forth her poisonous bile

"Campy" Simply a silly cow who has to be told what to write due to her retarded disposition

"Moeroa" Has been strangely silent recently, which is good because this gal dribbles nonsense

"StarSista" Has been banned from the forum due to being a silly cow

"NTV" The motor mouth of these bitchy gals, likes to post anything to keep her lead as the number 1 poster of dribble within the forum

"anonymousey"Thinks she is the champion of anything sexually abusive, but in reality is just an old hag who cannot reach orgasm.

and their leader "Hukildaspida" sets herself above all others as the research expert, she is the biggest bully known to stalk the forum

They are extremely vindictive and work as pack to savage comments made by unsuspecting forum members. Take care these critters bite and will not let go until they get their pound of flesh.

While not official members of the wench pack the following deserve a mention

"Sparrow" - a rambling old fish wife who hates anything to do with Alan Thomas or the forum member "keentohelp"

"mini" the cyber bully grandma who hunts alone, she also has a pathological hatred of Alan Thomas and David Butler. Mini is known to have a veracious sexual appetite and likes to talk Turkey, so gobble gobble

The two old woman or big girls blouses of the forum

"Tomcat" - scumcat to his friends, career criminal who has a cult like following from all the stupid women of the wench pack and "Blurb" the little girl of a man who is a failure in anything he touches, has to advertise for dates via twitter, this sack sack of an old crow is simply pathetic


Posted by H8ACC at 16:03 No comments:


My blogs


1

Share this topic:


  • 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • 595
  • 596
  • 597
  • 598
  • 599
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

6 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users