ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11901 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 September 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

Please do not molest and corrupt this thread with the issues that have nothing to do with myself.
If you wish to have a discussion about posting and or copyright issues please start your own thread so people will know where to look if they are interested in your topics.

But Thomas this does directly relate to you. AS I have mentioned on here before and you try to shove aside as no great wrongdoing, you have shifted a LF post to this thread (your thread) which names and defames me and others and have then tired to put across to all readers of ACC forum, that we were 'crazy people' who tried to ruin your international reputation. Yeah right!!!

You can not even get into another country, that is what your international reputation was like, which I had nothing to do with.

Anything that has happened to you, has obviously had your past demeanors taken into consideration. ie You have done it to yourself.

I am not a conspirator of the TBP, as you accuse me of by using that document so freely in here.

Mini

#11902 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:59 PM

the beauty of the forum if you could compare it to a mini or small version of parliament trying to address matters is paramount in individuals expressing opinions , the downside is you as in parliament are given a remuneration as in monies and other perks, if that does it matter , keep the views flowing has got to be healthy

#11903 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

View PostMINI, on 28 September 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

Those rules are not the ones I read when I came in 2004, However I note these ones do not warn a user that their writings will forever belong to the Accforum.org and/or the words may be used for any money making or other venture.

Neither are we told that we will not be able to edit all our writings and our names (other than username given to this site) when registering or have our registration deleted.

Mousey do you have the rules from the 2004 or starting period.

Cheers Mini

In other words we come in 'blind'

I think the rules have been changed a couple of times over the last two years.

#11904 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:10 AM

View PostBLURB, on 30 September 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

You ALWAYS JUST >''think''Must be after a puff of the big P i assume
You ever gonna get some facts at all before ya write on things.
So has the ACC Act changed
FUK ALL YA CAN DO ABOUT THAT AND FUK ALL YA CAN DO ABOUT THE RULES IN HERE Tranny Boy
Get with the program
iF YA DONT LIKE THE PLACE THEN JUST FUK OFF back to your own shit hole
davePosted Image

#11905 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

Could this discussion concerning forum rules be shifted off my thread as it has nothing to do with this topic about myself and my interactions with the acc.

#11906 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:33 AM

Due to the amount of misinformation's which are LIES then about time one went thru Kenny Miller evidential matters he presented to the Police and the Courts as to the Takapuna Bomb Plot and then see where kenny boy has any information at all or has just gossiped relying on his own gossip being spread about so he can say others said the same=plus OF COURSE WHERE HE HAS COMPLETELY mislead the Police in his information's.
Kenny can stand on his own here as his mates such as redfox claire ect HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE to be able to impart info as debate naterial as it is ONLY kenny that can respond with any facts AFTER ALL-It is his OWN information NOT SOMEONE ELSES
SO KENNY
Whilsts it a quiet time in here and your on your own without the bollocks of ya mates to burt stuff lets sort this out once and fro all.
It all stated in here so lets tidy it up in here
im sure alan would be happy to see the tale unfold in Truth facts as much as others would,

Page 1 of your statement within jpg DSC00055 to start the ball rolling here.
As your initial complaint to the ACC /Police was about the Takapuna Bomb Plot we NOW dont see anything at all re the bomb plot of page 1 of your statement
Rather we see a run down on your ,what can only be unsubstantiated -BEGINNING OF A VERY personalized attack WITH AN INTENT ,at Thomas with anything you can muster to make him look bad
attempting to make facts of it within your words of statements against Thomas
The issue re the other sites=IRRELEVANT
Next we have all about YOU=irrelevant
You go on to Thomas displaying an intent to harm ACC employees and property from the beginning
YOU seem to have NOT provided any proof of fact as to this allegation Miller=WHY NOT?
You say he was going to win and acc should be incarcerated.
That is correct from what i read and tHOMAS HAS SAIUD THAT in the context of saying if ACC act illegally then they should be in jail
I think many have agreed with that statement in here as well-even yourself
YET YOU LAY IT AS AN ISSUE AS TO tHOMAS ALONE=WHY?
ACC had advised themselves in the letter to the police[you appear in also] re the trespass issue to the Police
Yet YOU lay that at Thomas in your statement as leading to a pending issue of violence
Thomas himself [ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS] has said thats what he did many times in public= whats the concern there then Kenny>?
You also state that Thomas was bitter and angry and anti ACC =WHY DO THAT Miller??
THAT DESCRIBES A HECK OPF A LOT OF forum members Miller INCLUDING YOURSELF=YET you take the time to make a point of that against Thomas when its really a proper description of the members and the site itself
Thats what the bloody site was set up for Miller
You know that as an angry one yourself you assisted to get it up and running
So in effect we have page 1 of your Police statement as meaningless nothings but the beginnings of an official [after the many ones in here for years ]
OUTRIGHT based , personal attacks at Thomas without an iota of solid factual evidence as to what you advised the acc about and that was a BOMB PLOT
statement
Any comments here then Kenny to explain the MISLEADING. >''With an Intent OF A PERSONAL attack at Thomas'' ,< being the apparent theme and NATURE OF page 1 of your statement?
WHY DID YOU START TO GIVE A STATEMENT SUCH AS THIS Against Thomas???
SEEMS YA JUST DONT LIKE HIM here KENNY AND FUK ALL TO DO WITH ANY BOMB PLOT AT ALL.
#Then we can move on to page 2 OF YOUR OFFICIAL POLICE STATEMENT INFORMATION'S where its gets better by the senetnce.
dave
.Attached File  DSC00055.JPG (1.11MB)
Number of downloads: 10

#11907 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 October 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

Due to the amount of misinformation's which are LIES then about time one went thru Kenny Miller evidential matters he presented to the Police and the Courts as to the Takapuna Bomb Plot and then see where kenny boy has any information at all or has just gossiped relying on his own gossip being spread about so he can say others said the same=plus OF COURSE WHERE HE HAS COMPLETELY mislead the Police in his information's.
Kenny can stand on his own here as his mates such as redfox claire ect HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE to be able to impart info as debate naterial as it is ONLY kenny that can respond with any facts AFTER ALL-It is his OWN information NOT SOMEONE ELSES
SO KENNY
Whilsts it a quiet time in here and your on your own without the bollocks of ya mates to burt stuff lets sort this out once and fro all.
It all stated in here so lets tidy it up in here
im sure alan would be happy to see the tale unfold in Truth facts as much as others would,

Page 1 of your statement within jpg DSC00055 to start the ball rolling here.
As your initial complaint to the ACC /Police was about the Takapuna Bomb Plot we NOW dont see anything at all re the bomb plot of page 1 of your statement
Rather we see a run down on your ,what can only be unsubstantiated -BEGINNING OF A VERY personalized attack WITH AN INTENT ,at Thomas with anything you can muster to make him look bad
attempting to make facts of it within your words of statements against Thomas
The issue re the other sites=IRRELEVANT
Next we have all about YOU=irrelevant
You go on to Thomas displaying an intent to harm ACC employees and property from the beginning
YOU seem to have NOT provided any proof of fact as to this allegation Miller=WHY NOT?
You say he was going to win and acc should be incarcerated.
That is correct from what i read and tHOMAS HAS SAIUD THAT in the context of saying if ACC act illegally then they should be in jail
I think many have agreed with that statement in here as well-even yourself
YET YOU LAY IT AS AN ISSUE AS TO tHOMAS ALONE=WHY?
ACC had advised themselves in the letter to the police[you appear in also] re the trespass issue to the Police
Yet YOU lay that at Thomas in your statement as leading to a pending issue of violence
Thomas himself [ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS] has said thats what he did many times in public= whats the concern there then Kenny>?
You also state that Thomas was bitter and angry and anti ACC =WHY DO THAT Miller??
THAT DESCRIBES A HECK OPF A LOT OF forum members Miller INCLUDING YOURSELF=YET you take the time to make a point of that against Thomas when its really a proper description of the members and the site itself
Thats what the bloody site was set up for Miller
You know that as an angry one yourself you assisted to get it up and running
So in effect we have page 1 of your Police statement as meaningless nothings but the beginnings of an official [after the many ones in here for years ]
OUTRIGHT based , personal attacks at Thomas without an iota of solid factual evidence as to what you advised the acc about and that was a BOMB PLOT
statement
Any comments here then Kenny to explain the MISLEADING. >''With an Intent OF A PERSONAL attack at Thomas'' ,< being the apparent theme and NATURE OF page 1 of your statement?
WHY DID YOU START TO GIVE A STATEMENT SUCH AS THIS Against Thomas???
SEEMS YA JUST DONT LIKE HIM here KENNY AND FUK ALL TO DO WITH ANY BOMB PLOT AT ALL.
#Then we can move on to page 2 OF YOUR OFFICIAL POLICE STATEMENT INFORMATION'S where its gets better by the senetnce.
dave
.Attachment DSC00055.JPG

:lol:/>:P/>:rolleyes:/> BEWARE PEOPLE ... opening this attachment sets off a heap of bugs... do a virus malware scan pronto..

#11908 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:48 AM

View PostTomcat, on 03 October 2014 - 07:41 AM, said:

BEWARE PEOPLE ... opening this attachment sets off a heap of bugs... do a virus malware scan pronto.. [/size]

Its ll been in here before Kenny
And opened MANY times as that doc and NO ONES moaned about no bugs
Is that REALLY ALL YOU CAN SAY?
BUGS
Your the fuken bug mate
a NASTY ONE AT THAT
Now ya being shown up ya cant say a thing to help yourself except bollocks
Which is why ya here as ya are right now
AS YOUR FULL OF BOLLOCKS and LIES about others.

Dave
pp
Hope ya love the disclosures stuff kenny
everyone else doesPosted Image

#11909 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 October 2014 - 07:48 AM, said:

Its ll been in here before Kenny
And opened MANY times as that doc and NO ONES moaned about no bugs
Is that REALLY ALL YOU CAN SAY?
BUGS
Your the fuken bug mate
a NASTY ONE AT THAT
Now ya being shown up ya cant say a thing to help yourself except bollocks
Which is why ya here as ya are right now
AS YOUR FULL OF BOLLOCKS and LIES about others.

Dave
pp
Hope ya love the disclosures stuff kenny
everyone else does:lol:/>

:lol:/>:P/>... Keep it up FOOL... more evidence will only make te case against you easier to prove...

#11910 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

View PostTomcat, on 03 October 2014 - 08:09 AM, said:

Keep it up FOOL... more evidence will only make te case against you easier to prove...

What evidence kenny boy and against what?
Nothing to use against me
A Slight PROBLEM there for ya MILLER which you cant seem to comprehendo
You have to prove what ive said is not true.
AND YOU CANTPosted Image

Deary ME KENNY PUSS
What a fool you are
AND There aint NO LAW to say i cant debate or publish YOUR EVIDENCE ISSUES.

SO PISS OFF AND THINK AGAIN YA DOPE HEADER.

-Dave

#11911 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 03 October 2014 - 09:41 AM, said:

What evidence kenny boy and against what?
Nothing to use against me
A Slight PROBLEM there for ya MILLER which you cant seem to comprehendo
You have to prove what ive said is not true.
AND YOU CANT

Deary ME KENNY PUSS
What a fool you are
AND There aint NO LAW to say i cant debate or publish YOUR EVIDENCE ISSUES.

SO PISS OFF AND THINK AGAIN YA DOPE HEADER. The only doper on here is you BUTLER

-Dave

Posted Image/>

#11912 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:39 PM

View PostBLURB, on 30 September 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

You would know this to be true as you are a known serial rule breaker within this community.

#11913 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:45 PM

View PostMINI, on 29 September 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

<snip>

I feel like a prisoner, not only in my own home, but also in this forum.

<snip>

Then you will have some empathy with forum members who have been unjustly sentenced in our courts and spent time either in prison or on home detention?

#11914 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:17 PM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 11 October 2014 - 07:45 PM, said:

Then you will have some empathy with forum members who have been unjustly sentenced in our courts and spent time either in prison or on home detention?

If a Judge says a person is guilty they are so until proved otherwise!!!

That is the law as it is seen by every sane human being.

So how many times do you think this person has been unjustly sentenced??

And if more than once who on this forum had anything to do with it?

Wouldn't it be just too much of a coincidence if this person had been unjustly sentenced twice concerning the same corporation??

How many times does this person have to cause his own misery, before he starts taking responsibility for it??

Why would I have any empathy who keeps on doing that to themselves. I cannot help him stop harming himself.

That is up to him to do but taking the right legal action when he had the opportunity to do so and stop blaming everyone else.

I personally have more empathy for those who are named and defamed in his belated attempt to use a plan to get this people into trouble and harm them. I have more empathy for them. They are the ones who are the victims.

This will be proved.

Mini

#11915 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:22 PM

Will Tomcat and Dave Butler stop slagging each other now that you are here to grill Blurb and I as too why we have no empathy for Alan Thomas, or did someone else get their comupance recently and get sentenced by the Courts.

I would not have any empathy for that cyberbully either more than likely. But then there is no rule that says I have to like the cyberbullies on here is there.

Mini

#11916 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:29 PM

Ignore him. He's the loser that told us to have compassion for "whetu" (or whichever alias the troll used to harass you.)

View PostMINI, on 11 October 2014 - 10:17 PM, said:

If a Judge says a person is guilty they are so until proved otherwise!!!

That is the law as it is seen by every sane human being.

So how many times do you think this person has been unjustly sentenced??

And if more than once who on this forum had anything to do with it?

Wouldn't it be just too much of a coincidence if this person had been unjustly sentenced twice concerning the same corporation??

How many times does this person have to cause his own misery, before he starts taking responsibility for it??

Why would I have any empathy who keeps on doing that to themselves. I cannot help him stop harming himself.

That is up to him to do but taking the right legal action when he had the opportunity to do so and stop blaming everyone else.

I personally have more empathy for those who are named and defamed in his belated attempt to use a plan to get this people into trouble and harm them. I have more empathy for them. They are the ones who are the victims.

This will be proved.

Mini

#11917 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:50 AM

Mini

The issue is very simple. ACC other me vast sums of money and do not want to pay and are prepared to discredit me as a strategy of avoidance. People on this site recognise this modus operandi as commonplace for the ACC.

In my own circumstance the ACC have done two things

Accused me of working.
Accuse me of planning to them blow up.

On both occasions the ACC have relied upon disenfranchised members of the public to provide them with "high-value information".

The first issue is whether or not I was working. The ACC have now confessed to having no information whatsoever describing any particular activity at any material time.
The second issue is whether or not I had ever had any plan to blow up the ACC. As one person articulated this plan to the ACC to the effect that I was planning to blow up the fraud unit investigating him for fraud while I have a history of relying upon the courts and was in the middle of my preparations combined with very significant history of my never been violent in any of its forms throughout my life this also is nonsense. Can you trust a drunkard who lives in a bus who has a grievance against the ACC who has himself openly expressed an interest in revenge against not only most people in his life but also the ACC.

Mini it is remarkable that you plan to be an investigator yet failed to investigate before expressing an opinion.

#11918 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 October 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

Mini

The issue is very simple. ACC other me vast sums of money and do not want to pay and are prepared to discredit me as a strategy of avoidance. People on this site recognise this modus operandi as commonplace for the ACC.

In my own circumstance the ACC have done two things

Accused me of working.
Accuse me of planning to them blow up.

On both occasions the ACC have relied upon disenfranchised members of the public to provide them with "high-value information".

The first issue is whether or not I was working. The ACC have now confessed to having no information whatsoever describing any particular activity at any material time.
The second issue is whether or not I had ever had any plan to blow up the ACC. As one person articulated this plan to the ACC to the effect that I was planning to blow up the fraud unit investigating him for fraud while I have a history of relying upon the courts and was in the middle of my preparations combined with very significant history of my never been violent in any of its forms throughout my life this also is nonsense. Can you trust a drunkard who lives in a bus who has a grievance against the ACC who has himself openly expressed an interest in revenge against not only most people in his life but also the ACC.

Mini it is remarkable that you plan to be an investigator yet failed to investigate before expressing an opinion.

I don't plan to be an anything, I don't have too, as ACC believed I was unable to work. A bit different to you.

I am allowed to have as many opinions as I like and my having been in one trade does not me qualified for all.

This is like you saying if you tried for a job you would get it. I mean to an employer of cause, with your background. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM my opinion is that that would be unlikely unless you like stacking firewood. It would have to be something that credibility is not warranted.

Mini

#11919 User is offline   dreamycat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

Baa baa black sheep do you have any wool? As truck could be coming pass your place soon! And would like to made a visit to you as needing a little information.
2x baa 3x baa 2x baa the zero and year before your birth. Baa baa is your best mate!

Contact immediately if you have any wool available

As I have hear to many baa baa recently.

Looking forward to catch up with for baa baa and a few at baa!

#11920 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:57 AM

View Postdreamycat, on 23 October 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

Baa baa black sheep do you have any wool? As truck could be coming pass your place soon! And would like to made a visit to you as needing a little information.
2x baa 3x baa 2x baa the zero and year before your birth. Baa baa is your best mate!

Contact immediately if you have any wool available

As I have hear to many baa baa recently.

Looking forward to catch up with for baa baa and a few at baa!

I see Netcoachnz is a friend of yours dreamycat. I will add those details to the list of issues I wish to set before those that matter. He also has a lot of chatter and holidays and laughter at photos we have yet to site on the forum or anywhere else, between his mates whetu and H8ACC_2014.

Lauda Finem are certainly not saying much, since No Sheet has given them the old one, two!!

I really consider dreamycats stuff should be in the off Topic categories of Accforum agenda/Index!!!

But then the Thomas thread is to get Mini to reply isn't it. Stays silent for days if not weeks, then comes in with something that is years old and could be manipulated by a foul admin. Not AW!! A real foul one!! Could it be set to see if Mini is home or gone out of town.

Oh spooky!!!

Mini

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users