ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11881 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 September 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

opps "You are reminded they gain that the site is not a democracy and therefore there are no rights." Voice software error.

You are reminded again that the site is not a democracy and therefore there are no rights.

You don't need to be told that you have no rights on this site. The site just is what it is, like it or lump it.

No no NO, there was nothing about like it or lump it when I joined up. None at all, and neither did I give the right to hold onto and use my writings in any manner they like. Who ever 'they' are, which you haven't told me yet!!?

Who are 'they' of which you speak?

Mini

#11882 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:54 PM

View PostMINI, on 22 September 2014 - 03:57 PM, said:

No no NO, there was nothing about like it or lump it when I joined up. None at all, and neither did I give the right to hold onto and use my writings in any manner they like. Who ever 'they' are, which you haven't told me yet!!?

Who are 'they' of which you speak?

Mini

Mini you have not read what I wrote. I explained that there was a voice software glitch which broke down real words but not as I intended. There is no "they". While the voice software wrote "they gain" I had actually told the computer to write down "again". You should be able to understand how the voice software will write things down phonetically. Do you understand?

Just to clarify there is no "they" to be identified to you. Sorry for the confusion. But if you are not happy with my incompetence you are welcome to take it up with the ACC as they are the ones that should be providing me with reasonable voice software and computer equipment to overcome my disability. In the meantime I trust that you will not hold my disability against me.

#11883 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:55 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 September 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

Mini you have not read what I wrote. I explained that there was a voice software glitch which broke down real words but not as I intended. There is no "they". While the voice software wrote "they gain" I had actually told the computer to write down "again". You should be able to understand how the voice software will write things down phonetically. Do you understand?

Just to clarify there is no "they" to be identified to you. Sorry for the confusion. But if you are not happy with my incompetence you are welcome to take it up with the ACC as they are the ones that should be providing me with reasonable voice software and computer equipment to overcome my disability. In the meantime I trust that you will not hold my disability against me.

#11884 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 September 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

And others on here wonder why I write as I do to you when you tell me to go to the ACC if I am not happy with your incompetence. I am totally happy with your incompetence, it tends to make you somewhat human and I do not need to take anything to the ACC when you correct point out what you should have in the first place.

How am I to know how voice computers work and one would have to ask again why you are still needing it when you have your wrist fixed up anyway? You don't have to be a touch typist as I am to be able to learn to use the keyboard, it is not terribly difficult, although I do find that my fingers are sometimes faster than my brain and sometimes the other way around, so in effect I am actually making more mistakes than I used too.

However because I can usually get the meaning of most written matter, from people using very little writing skills, I do not usually worry about mistakes and did not even worry about yours, it seems to be that you are more worried about explaining it than I was worried that it was made. Having seen your latest attempt to get through to me I understand that 'they' had no place in the wording at all, and so I should read it as though it was never there.

Well that makes an easy escape for you, as 'they' are not meant to exist are 'they'. However there certainly was a 'they' and more to the point 'them' when I joined. And I truly do believe a him or her is still there to pay for the space with 'go daddy' or whoever now-adays, expects the space to be paid for that this forum uses.

Right no time to chatter.

mini

#11885 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

enter at risks and then understand why

#11886 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:20 PM

as missing postings is it of any importance as in the forum beeing of non ownership and if it was why

#11887 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

ownership is the indvidual whom wants to contribute to points of view and may or can lead to others also views and may also contribute

#11888 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 22 September 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

opps "You are reminded they gain that the site is not a democracy and therefore there are no rights." Voice software error.

You are reminded again that the site is not a democracy and therefore there are no rights.

You don't need to be told that you have no rights on this site. The site just is what it is, like it or lump it.

Mr Thomas

The rules don't tell me that when I join do they?

Mini

#11889 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

View Posttommy, on 26 September 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

ownership is the indvidual whom wants to contribute to points of view and may or can lead to others also views and may also contribute

Tommy

Seems your've got this down pat tommy!!

you say enter then find out!!! Bit late them if you can't get out isn't it???

More than I have had this same beef!

Not a very business like or airtight contract, one would think. Especially when the hirer of the space might have different ideas than you or Mr Thomas and Netcoachnz etc.

Thanks for clearly showing your hand. Imperitive to know who we are dealing with.

Mini

#11890 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

View Posttommy, on 26 September 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

Tommy

If ownership belongs to us who write the words. Why can't we have Admin take them down??

Mini

#11891 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

View PostMINI, on 27 September 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

Tommy

If ownership belongs to us who write the words. Why can't we have Admin take them down??

Mini

If you want to control your words you first need to consider what you say in the first place.

If you want to have control over your words then of course you need to think about copyright because once you have placed your words into the public arena then they are no longer under your control.

#11892 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

enter at ones own risk on the forum, posts being tampered as it seems is a common accurence

#11893 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

words and sentences altered to suit whom

#11894 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

View PostMINI, on 27 September 2014 - 10:16 AM, said:

Tommy

Seems your've got this down pat tommy!!

you say enter then find out!!! Bit late them if you can't get out isn't it???

More than I have had this same beef!

Not a very business like or airtight contract, one would think. Especially when the hirer of the space might have different ideas than you or Mr Thomas and Netcoachnz etc.

Thanks for clearly showing your hand. Imperitive to know who we are dealing with.

Mini

tommy has it right ,as she stated ' you agreed'. .
Every forum type site has 'you agree with the terms and conditions' are similar to this site.
Why are you bitching now , about the fact you must have agreed to these terms and conditions to join.?
Did mini ever read the terms and condition before ticking the box.??. Obviously not as many others
also now 'bitch' about the given facts of joining this site.

#11895 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

Will a poster actually put up the 'terms and condition' of the use of this site?.

#11896 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

View Postgreg, on 27 September 2014 - 07:30 PM, said:

Will a poster actually put up the 'terms and condition' of the use of this site?.

B)/>...

http://accforum.org/...accforum-rules/
Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

[X] I have read, understood and agree to these rules and conditions
.............................................................................................................................

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages
and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame = not happening???

and, it is clear that "GENUINE MEMBERS" are not supposed to object or retaliate in self defense.....to the trolls garbage...

#11897 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

View PostTomcat, on 28 September 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

B)/>/>...

Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

.............................................................................................................................

and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame = not happening???

and, it is clear that "GENUINE MEMBERS" are not supposed to object or retaliate in self defense.....to the trolls garbage...

Those rules are not the ones I read when I came in 2004, However I note these ones do not warn a user that their writings will forever belong to the Accforum.org and/or the words may be used for any money making or other venture.

Neither are we told that we will not be able to edit all our writings and our names (other than username given to this site) when registering or have our registration deleted.

Mousey do you have the rules from the 2004 or starting period.

Cheers Mini

In other words we come in 'blind'

#11898 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

View PostTomcat, on 28 September 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

B)/>/>...

Forum Terms & Rules

Those rules are not the ones I read when I came in 2004, However I note these ones do not warn a user that their writings will forever belong to the Accforum.org and/or the words may be used for any money making or other venture.

Neither are we told that we will not be able to edit all our writings and our names (other than username given to this site) when registering or have our registration deleted.

Mousey do you have the rules from the 2004 or starting period.

Cheers Mini

In other words we come in 'blind'

#11899 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

The agreement to not post copywrited material Mousey, reads to me as though it is like me using and posting others material. ie like using stuff I have read and reusing it as my own.

I have no problem with that side of it, as one I cannot shift material from one site to another. Not ITish enough and besides don't really need it, just use my own words and put direction to if need be.

This flip side of it, ie that administraters owners using the information in here for another action, say a book or a manual of people problems and ways of getting out of them etc. I really have a problem with that. We have seen our 'leaders' on here say that there will be a publication of some sort and be able to use my names and personal details plus they have not responded to my lawyer in taking my words and names down and letting me leave this site , as you are aware, is just a little too gross for my liking.

I did not give my right for them to do that as when I registered I did not have to give any personal information to anyone on admin, to be allowed to register, but when it comes to deregistering, we were never given the information that we couldn't do that, or that the information we had written could be used by anyone on the admin/owner type part of this system.

I appreciate you pointing noDRSL ex-admin could and did take all of his postings down completely. This means it can be done, as does CT xxxxx and AW xxxxx. It can be done and I think in all fairness because I have been defamed threatened and god knows what else on here, unlawfully, I think I should be able to be made invisible, up to this point and I will never use the ACCforum again. This has always been what my perfect outcome would be, but no-one seems interested in letting it take place.

I feel like a prisoner, not only in my own home, but also in this forum.

us you will I have likened the attack on me here and in LV as being more harmful than ACC letter my information go feral through Browyn Puller. At least the ACC didn't defame, harass, belittle and threaten me!!! Not like these two sites did!!!

Cheers
Mini

#11900 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

Please do not molest and corrupt this thread with the issues that have nothing to do with myself.
If you wish to have a discussion about posting and or copyright issues please start your own thread so people will know where to look if they are interested in your topics.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users