ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11821 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

You Clearly state as above =<[PLUS IN OTHER POSTINGS OF YOUR MANY LIES, about this issue] >Kenneth Miller to alL the accforum members/public that YOU DID NOT SPEAK to the ACC Security Chief and in that You DID NOT DISCLOSE Weals name as they already had that information
AS YOU sent the acc data saying YOU had a Secret INFORMANT -Then kenny boy =WHO ELSE COULD have informed the ACC Security of WEALS NAME Kenny boy
Now Claire Hollis another bullshitting LIAR says you been defamed and she hopes you do something about it
Claire is AS FULL OF LIES AND BULLSHIT AS YOU ARE
Below is a small snippet of the ACC Letter of Complaint to the Police From the ACC Security whom YOU SAY YOU NEVER SPOKE TO outlining there looksee at YOUR allegations against Thomas
NOTE what it says there Kenny boy and also your Clairely crazy associate >>>>>>>>>the first sentence of that snippet
IT SAYS Kenny boy
AFTER RECEIVING The email [YOURS] from North they> [being the ACC Security Chief whom you say ya never spoke to ] CONTACTED KEN MILER
Was that via some psychic Star Gazing non-communications method or what KENNY
Dont think so matey

you HAVE ''INTENTLY '' TOLD LIES AS YOU DO ON ALL ISSUES TO DO WITH THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT

Dave
.Attachment DSC00286.JPG

:lol:/>:P/>:rolleyes:/>.... LIAR PERVERT SUPERGRASS....

Another DODGY MANIPULATED DOCO BY YOU FOOL...

#11822 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 03:30 PM, said:

Neddy was a bright and understanding member of this forum eh Blurb? Even in 2007 he could see right through Alan Thomas, yet he is not named as a conspirator.....wonder why.

Thanks for the reminder of all the good stuff around.

Mini

No, thank you Mini.

For an oldie you certainly know how to stand your ground firm and not be bullied, harassed, intimidated and threatened by these resident trolls!

Don't forget about all the evidence we have gathered and stored over at acc-claimants.info

;)

#11823 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Sorry to deflate your ego David, I for one won't be upset whether Weal and you or just you or just Weal get found guilty of framing Alan Thomas. If Alan Thomas is then found to be involved in the attacks on us innocent members then that wouldn't worry me nor would I be at all surprised in the slightest if he got found guilty of being involved, with you and DN and others, in orchestrating these attacks on us. He has only himself to blame for that. It may teach him to grow up and start treating everyone the same as he wants to be treated, and that's with respect and dignity. None of his normal upper class and lower class bullshit attitude, we're all the same here, all with serious issues that need sorting out in regards to ACC etc!

You've lost David Butler, big time!

And don't slam the door behind you on the way out!

On aside, I am amazed, this is the first day I haven't seen Thomas nor Butler get 5 or 6 green reputation points each ... I wonder if they are frightened that when the Police take a look in the admin panel that their little green and red scam will be uncovered LOL

And then there was the database hiccup again 2 days ago .... that may have been a result of (a reset) someone getting shot of some of the numerous fake monikers some members use LOL

Maybe alan Thomas did give GuessWho to the police and maybe Guesswho is actually someone alan didn't want to disclose, so maybe the shit has hit the fan, but to late the police have been drawn to the site, by Mr Alan Thomas himself. Now how thick is that?? Nayyy!! Must be something else has happened. ACC security in here, that's a possibility. And wouldn't it be too bad if one of us could have an acc security person as a witness against the criminal actions of this lot. The threatening etc, all under there logo/name, and with the intention of helping each other. Yeah right on.

Mini

#11824 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

View PostTomcat, on 16 September 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

:lol:/>/>:P/>/>:rolleyes:/>/>.... LIAR PERVERT SUPERGRASS....

David Butler

Is this all of the page we get. You stupid dull minded person.

Obviously you don't give it all as that is documentation from Constable Thro.
Bet you it is.

Nothing to say it is ACC security and if you had acc security stuff you would have shown it.

My god, you are a festering sore, which needs to be healed.

Show all the document or shut up your defaming ways Mr Butler, even a first year law student could tell you that is not evidence that Mr Miller is incorrect in what he says.

So I personally think he should tell you to go bite your bum and do something about the defamation documents and garbage you put up here against him. He certainly has enough evidence and you forget you are harassing a court witness at the end of the day. Literally, I have had enough of this garbage that you call evidence.

Mni

#11825 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

.... LIAR PERVERT SUPERGRASS....

No its not

#11826 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 04:22 PM, said:

Maybe alan Thomas did give GuessWho to the police and maybe Guesswho is actually someone alan didn't want to disclose, so maybe the shit has hit the fan, but to late the police have been drawn to the site, by Mr Alan Thomas himself. Now how thick is that?? Nayyy!! Must be something else has happened. ACC security in here, that's a possibility. And wouldn't it be too bad if one of us could have an acc security person as a witness against the criminal actions of this lot. The threatening etc, all under there logo/name, and with the intention of helping each other. Yeah right on.

Mini

Mini can't you read.
Fran sent an email to the police saying you and him thought I was "GuessWho"

#11827 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

David Butler

Is this all of the page we get. You stupid dull minded person.

Bet you it is.

Nothing to say it is ACC security and if you had acc security stuff you would have shown it.

Show all the document or shut up your defaming ways Mr Butler, even a first year law student could tell you that is not evidence that Mr Miller is incorrect in what he says.

So I personally think he should tell you to go bite your bum and do something about the defamation documents and garbage you put up here against him. He certainly has enough evidence and you forget you are harassing a court witness at the end of the day. Literally, I have had enough of this garbage that you call evidence.

Mni

Mini Butler posted part of the letter from ACC to the police

#11828 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

How come David Butler has documentation that is Court documentation Alan Thomas??

mini

#11829 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

B)/>

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 05:10 PM, said:

How come David Butler has documentation that is Court documentation Alan Thomas??

mini

B)/>... WHY HAS Dopey Dog got possession of mail to police???...

#11830 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

.... LIAR PERVERT SUPERGRASS....

Huh???

How so?

#11831 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:32 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Sorry to deflate your ego David, I for one won't be upset whether Weal and you or just you or just Weal get found guilty of framing Alan Thomas.

WELL ther Tranny boy YOU WONT be uopset at al then as you theroetical nonsebce IS JUST THAT

If Alan Thomas is then found to be involved in the attacks
BUT Tranny boy YOU AVE STATED AS FACT many times that alan IS INVOLVED in some sort of attack
on us innocent members
BUT YOUR NOT INNOCENT OF ATTACKING OTHERS Tranny boy read ya writings misty HEAD.

then that wouldn't worry me nor would I be at all surprised in the slightest if he got found guilty of being involved, with you and DN and others,

WELL AGAIN tranny boy You wont be surprised either as that a load of cobblers from your weird world of i spy games

in orchestrating these attacks on us.
One MUST respond to the attacks you use at all and sundry tranny boy-we must keep you under lock and key in here as you may turn out to be another TERRORIST planning and hiding behind a facade of some pretend do gooder eh franny?
He has only himself to blame for that. It may teach him to grow up and start treating everyone the same as he wants to be treated, and that's with respect and dignity. None of his normal upper class and lower class bullshit attitude, we're all the same here, all with serious issues that need sorting out in regards to ACC etc!

You've lost David Butler, big time!
Cant have franny boy I Have the most points cant ya see that Posted Image-i still out here and there nailing your ass as a libelous prick

And don't slam the door behind you on the way out!
Sorry mate all doors are air ram operated way to damn hard to slam them-Just a qiuk flik of de remote control and they open and shut.

On aside, I am amazed, this is the first day I haven't seen Thomas nor Butler get 5 or 6 green reputation points each ... I wonder if they are frightened that when the Police take a look in the admin panel that their little green and red scam will be uncovered LOL
I am sure the Police will be most interested in who has more greenies that the others fran
Guess they will stop looking at the bank robbers to do that will they=You are joking i assume there?

And then there was the database hiccup again 2 days ago .... that may have been a result of (a reset) someone getting shot of some of the numerous fake monikers some members use LOL
Tad slow there FRANNY BOY been PLENTY OF DATA BASE t>STOPPAGES OF USE OF THE SITE'' =One Must stop the ball rolling -nab the sites events as they are and catch all the goodies in here=-YOU ARE SO NAIVE IT IS BECOME QUITE A LAUGH Franny boy

#11832 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostTomcat, on 16 September 2014 - 05:53 PM, said:

. WHY HAS Dopey Dog got possession of mail to police???...

Because ACC has made it public

#11833 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

SO kenny boy WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THIS
That the ACC Chief of Security had told lies this committed perjury to the courts
YOU MUST BE STATING THE DOCUMENT IN QUESTION IS DODGY and MANIPULATED
Me i think ya really saying ya pissed of that ya been shown up to be LIAR yourself in front of all ya ALLEGED genuine member friendsPosted Image

.Attachment DSC00286.JPG

Attached File(s)

#11834 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

What was ACC doing by calling Weal???
Why didn't Miller just go straight to the police?

#11835 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

Take it to Appeal Alan Thomas if you're still able to and allow us to get back to using this forum for what it was and still is intended for, without all the attacks!

Don't blame the world for what Butler and Nottingham have done, blame yourself for allowing them to do it in the first place!

Have a great night.

#11836 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 04:19 PM, said:

No, thank you Mini.

For an oldie you certainly know how to stand your ground firm and not be bullied, harassed, intimidated and threatened by these resident trolls!

Don't forget about all the evidence we have gathered and stored over at acc-claimants.info

;)/>/>

bought up on the farm Blurb, made of tough stuff. Big brothers that half murder one for part of their vegemite sandwich at school lunch.

Hi bros

luv ya!!

Mini

Got ya Blurb.

Mini

#11837 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

David Butler

Is this all of the page we get.
SURE IS JUST THAT Claire HOLLIS

You stupid dull minded person.
WHY is tha tthen Claire because you not in the KNOW EH stiff shite time for ya then

IS IT NOW
Bet you it is.
Now HOW did you know that Claire?
Bet ya checked with Thow to know the facts =BUGGER didnt think yad do that Claire
YOU ARE SO CLEVER Claire tax investigator at work i guess ,Check the facts first it be then as usual form for you =OLD HABITS NEVER GO AWAY IT SEEMS=bugger again must remember you do that in future.

Correct no acc security so cant be there then

You have free medicines available Claire\ PLEASE SEND SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE

Guess im not a first year law student then Claire Sorry about that one-

So I personally think he should tell you to go bite your bum and do something about the defamation documents and garbage you put up here against him.
As Alan says Claire YOU ARE picking up on KENNYS NAUGHTY BABY SHITE WORDINGS ABOUT ''De BUM'S and de POOO---O'S be CUMMIN next will it?Posted Image

He certainly has enough evidence and you forget you are harassing a court witness at the end of the day.
NAH hes open slather Claire hes NOT a court witness hes been discharged as that long ago
AND I dont think our KENNY wants to be a witness NO MORE AGAIN.
FAR FAR to MUCH TO LOSE THERE IM AFRAID for him Claire

Literally, I have had enough of this garbage that you call evidence.
WELL FUCK OFF OUT OF THE DEBATE THEN BE FAR BETTER OFF WITHOUT ALL YOUR LIES AND LIBELOUS WRITINGS .
oh and the BUMS AND poos is better down de dunny Claire that is where it belongs
go sit on de Brick Shite House we see on Laud you have as a crapper f and drop the lot there instead of in here

Mni

#11838 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:18 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Mini can't you read.
Fran sent an email to the police saying you and him thought I was "GuessWho"

So you didn't need to tell them then?? They already knew? is that your excuse for making up porkies??

Naughty Naughty!! Mr Thomas.

Mini

#11839 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

MINI, on 16 September 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

David Butler

Is this all of the page we get.
SURE IS JUST THAT Claire

You stupid dull minded person.
whs tha tthen calire because you not in the KNOW EH stiff shite time for ya then

IS IT NOW
Bet you it is.
Noe HOW did you know that Claire?

Correct no acc security so cant be there then

You have free medicines available Claire\ PLEASE SEND SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE

Guess im not a first year law student then Claire Sorry about that one-

So I personally think he should tell you to go bite your bum and do something about the defamation documents and garbage you put up here against him.
As Alan says Claire YOU ARE picking up on KENNYS NAUGHTY BABY SHITE WORDINGS ABOUT bums and the POOO---O'S be CUMMIN next will it?Posted Image

He certainly has enough evidence and you forget you are harassing a court witness at the end of the day.
NAH hes open slather Claire hes NOT a court witness hes been discharged as that long ago
AND I dont think our KENNY wants to be a witness NO MORE AGAIN.
FAR FAR to MUCH T LOSE THERE IM AFRAID for him Claire

Literally, I have had enough of this garbage that you call evidence.
WELL FUCK OFF OUT OF THE DEBATE THEN BE FAR BETTER OFF WITHOUT ALL YOUR LIES AND LIBELOUS WRITINGS oh and the BUMS AND poos is better down de dunny Claire that is where it belongs
go sit on de Brick Shite House we see on Laud you have as a crapper for a while and drop the lot there instead of in her

Mni

Geeze David, you swear a lot... is there a reason you do that?

#11840 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

But ALAN
Claire is the expert investigator shes been fully trained and YEARS OF experience by our very own Government Department of tax's
With all that know how and experience then SHE MUSTY BE RIGHT saying its from someone called Thro
De Thro tho Must be a new constable we dont know about
A dotcom net hacker no doubt shes in with now to know the facts \
Or maybe a thrower of the ball to some other dumb ass like Franny boy maybe?
Or maybe shes sitting on the throne BUMS AND ALL ,and just got all fd up with de spellingPosted Image
davey

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

14 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google