ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11801 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

There is no way I have given you permission to make money out of my writing by publishing some whaky book??

you say in here you own your writings. Well the same must go for all of us, but then all of us are not treated the same are we Alan Thomas?.

Mini

What on earth made you think I am writing a book?

If you want to write information in a public forum and someone who is writing a book was to rely upon what you write for the purposes of psychologically profiling you as a demonstration as to what goes wrong with scheme such as the ACC then how on earth are you blaming me?

When you invent something and share it with the world you may on the invention but you have granted free use of that invention to everyone when you don't take out any copyright. It is the same with what you write on this site. The words are yours but any one may use them as they see fit.

As I said in my previous posting not everyone is born equal. Some are born stupid and will always be stupid. Others are angry and use their anger to impose themselves upon others because they want more. Angry dangerous people are not equal to peaceful and loving people as generally the angry people dominate the peaceful people. Hopefully one day the meek shall inherit the earth but until that time evil seems to rule.

#11802 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

But you are Mr Thomas, you often say on this your own thread that you have never deleted postings of yours out of it.

Liar!!

You moved the thread you had bought to this thread of LF's which defamed me when LF wrote it and defamed me again when you bought it forward to write on it and claim it to be your own in doing so. You wrote that I was a crazy person and a lot of other garbage about how we had ruined your international reputation.

The point being that you removed not because I asked you too, but because you would have been advised that you had committed defamation to not only me but others as well. I hope they use it to get their legal rights.

If my writings are embarassing to you, delete them, you have the admin facility, use it.

you won't do that will you Mr Thomas because you and your mate Netcoach want to be able to prove that these are the ravings of a lunatic with MS??

Close to the truth eh Mr Thomos??

You people are so 'readable', it is pathetic.

Mini

mini

Mini I have not deleted or moved any posting Of mine. At most I have only ever corrected a few spelling or grammar mistakes which invariably happens when using voice software and you cannot be properly because of injuries.

Mini I think you know that if I had admin status I would not just delete what you write but also ban you from the site!I think you are a dangerous menace along with a number of others. I just had to content myself with the facility of prosecution against you for what you write and I do not think you will get off scot-free because you are a raving lunatic. I do think you are sufficiently culpable for your actions and that you are not crazy but rather simply evil.

You then try to confirm your imagination with a statement that has question marks and then claim that you can read people. I guess you must have had IRD training for that until you eventually went beyond the training and became completely loopy. However the damage was already done.

#11803 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:46 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Here we go again where you make a statement in the form of a question and then rely upon your assumed answer as if your question has established some form of fact. You then extrapolate your assumption twice more even to the extent of some kind of profit. Anyone would think that you are a IRD tax inspector/investigator carrying out your ordinary line of business. It is a good thing I have taken on the IRD in the High Court in won based on the logic the rationale nonsense that they do come up with from time to time.

How on earth in your wildest dreams can you imagine Net Coach NZ to have any involvement with me more than two decades ago. I would imagine he would have still been in school!

I am not talking about decades ago. I am talking about since 2011. You know the same time that Mr Netcoach and lauda finem joined this good forum.

Oh I see you learned all this things you speak of from your mentors over 20 years ago. And this would mean they have what relevance now.

A bit like my years of tax experience I would say...........nothing at all!! A lot changes in twenty years MR Thomas. Like me getting all my entitlements from ACC back, as should have taken place in the first place etc. But at least I get them back.

Good job you didn't have me up against you with your tax Mr Thomas I didn't lose cases. Didn't make decisions that were not backed by hard evidence and of course this is what has entitled me to get my entitlements. I was taught the correct way to win a case.

Mini

#11804 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

When I say you on what you write I also mean you must accept liability for what you write.
When you write something on this site it is a gift to the readers. Are you suggesting that you can take away your gift?
Don't forget that your gift is being held in trust.

Thomas
The big one here is anyone interested in your thread anymore and will they read. I and Blurb have been named as conspirators in this thread, and others so we have to read it to make you sure our side of the story is told. you along with Butler have dug a deep hole for yourselves and I for one am sick of you setting me up and me having to defend myself, against your toxic yellow bile.

Mini

#11805 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:02 PM

Mini I notice that you are picking up the same language used by your good friend Kenneth Miller. Personally I think you would do well not to talk about poos and bottoms.

Mini your problem is that you keep on making accusations along with others and every time it has demonstrated that you are incorrect you then seize something else as a vehicle for your hatred. It is very clear that those who frequent this site posting hate speech have a well-established and entrenched compulsive obsessive disorder concerning myself. Naturally I am concerned at being stalked in this manner as previously it has escalated into a frenzy resulting in false allegations mmade to the criminal court. I noticed that this type of approach is being made again with the same instigator working in the background. I cannot imagine why you are given to so much hatred and allow yourself to be so easily lead by this background influence. Perhaps you are completely unaware but that of course is no excuse as you are pulling the trigger on a daily basis.

#11806 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:14 PM

Waddie wrote: "Neddy, who are you trying to convince other than Alan, why bother? Life's to short. He can create another identify so he can have a conversation with himself."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56519

Very true Waddie.

Will you come back after we finish tidying the forum up of all these attacks etc and make it a safe place like it was before Thomas and Butler (and their puppets) took it over for their own agendas?

#11807 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

Alan Thomas wrote: in part "Hardwired I am not looking for negotiations or a negotiator which is the reason why everything should be reduced to simple facts and arithmetic. Unfortunately your personality type get suckered into negotiations and these agencies training and pay scale exceeds yours."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56562

Then in the following post: Hardwired I certainly did not want or need a negotiator.

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56575

".... & Hardwired you claim to have viewed certain personal information. You use derogatory terminology but the allegations are devoid of any substance. The attack is exactly the same style as the private investigators"

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56634

"Hardwired you should not use this thread as your adventure playground. I am not your plaything and you should not try to wind me up. You have resolved the problem I have posed concerning WINZ and you are capable of giving me the information I am seeking. I think it is quite mean-spirited of you to treat me the way you do when you have possession of the information I seek."

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:51 PM
http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56658

Alan Thomas wrote: "Waddie as nobody has administration functions since the security lock down the best thing you can do is to simply not if you do not want membership as to not make any postings, which will have exactly the same effect."

And Waddie responded: "Thats odd. Admin was logged in here this afternoon. Admin has also recently deleted posts. Admin has upgraded the site. Witchiepoo has indicated who Admin is and confirmed it is not you. Is it your voice recognition software glitching with the facts again, or is there something I don't understand about how forum sites are run.

I think I have the right to have my membership cancelled. Since you are in the middle of everything, surely you can use your influence and have this arranged?"

Post #759 http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56660

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:06 PM
page 38
http://accforum.org/...s/page__st__740

This is post #11990 - page 600

#11808 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:41 PM

Fran what is your point in copying old posts?

#11809 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

But you are Mr Thomas, you often say on this your own thread that you have never deleted postings of yours out of it.

Liar!!

You moved the thread you had bought to this thread of LF's which defamed me when LF wrote it and defamed me again when you bought it forward to write on it and claim it to be your own in doing so.
You wrote that I was a crazy person You must be who else would write such UNSUBSTANTIATED Codswallop as you do Claire?

and a lot of other garbage about how we had ruined your international reputation.

The point being that you removed not because I asked you too, but because you would have been advised that you had committed defamation to not only me but others as well. I hope they use it to get their legal rights.
NO I recall and have the posts as they went down Claire
You moaned Thomas had posted that in respect to himself and it contained some about you
WHEN you moaned it disappeared
THE CORRECT MANNER OF TRANSACTIONS IN MY OPINION
that info re the tax fraud and acc fraud about you is being kept in public view BY YOU
Hows ya legal explain that to a court wheN ya blame someone else Claire AND ITS REALLY YOU THAT KEEPS IN THE LAND OF GOOGLE.
YOU ARE CRAZY

If my writings are embarassing to you,
delete them, you have the admin facility, use it.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT AS A FACT Claire
DONT RELY ON YA FERK WIT MATES MILLER and Van Helmond AS BEING THE FACTUAL BASE OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS PLACE

you won't do that will you Mr Thomas because you and your mate Netcoach want to be able to prove that these are the ravings of a lunatic with MS??
PROBABLY SEEMS TO BE NEAR TO THE CORRECT ANSWER IM AFRAID Claire.

Close to the truth eh Mr Thomos??
As you say above ,ravings of a lunatic re TRUTH So YES THERE to TRUTH Claire.

You people are so 'readable', it is pathetic.
Seems Claire we read far better than your capable of

Mini

mini

#11810 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Fran what is your point in copying old posts?

To barrage the froum wit crap so the showing of him being in cahoots as a close associator of Douglas WEALS in preventing info going to YOU or the Police about the Bomb Plot and it being publicly being exposed and left for all to easily see
you not up with the play there at all ALAN
He got no choice fess up ,or bury it

daveyPosted Image

#11811 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

To barrage the froum wit crap so the showing of him being in cahoots as a close associator of Douglas WEALS in preventing info going to YOU or the Police about the Bomb Plot and it being publicly being exposed and left for all to easily see

daveyPosted Image

So Jaffa is right

#11812 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

View PostTomcat, on 15 September 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

YOU TELL BIG LIES Kenny boy[/size]

You prove nothing except your psychotic state of mind...
Read the words Kenny >want more i give it to ya out here
You need to go self fornicate some place else FOOL....
I Think ya can now class that as you being the FOOL being shite all over , KENNY BOYPosted Image

You Clearly state as above =<[PLUS IN OTHER POSTINGS OF YOUR MANY LIES, about this issue] >Kenneth Miller to alL the accforum members/public that YOU DID NOT SPEAK to the ACC Security Chief and in that You DID NOT DISCLOSE Weals name as they already had that information
AS YOU sent the acc data saying YOU had a Secret INFORMANT -Then kenny boy =WHO ELSE COULD have informed the ACC Security of WEALS NAME Kenny boy
Now Claire Hollis another bullshitting LIAR says you been defamed and she hopes you do something about it
Claire is AS FULL OF LIES AND BULLSHIT AS YOU ARE
Below is a small snippet of the ACC Letter of Complaint to the Police From the ACC Security whom YOU SAY YOU NEVER SPOKE TO outlining there looksee at YOUR allegations against Thomas
NOTE what it says there Kenny boy and also your Clairely crazy associate >>>>>>>>>the first sentence of that snippet
IT SAYS Kenny boy
AFTER RECEIVING The email [YOURS] from North they> [being the ACC Security Chief whom you say ya never spoke to ] CONTACTED KEN MILER
Was that via some psychic Star Gazing non-communications method or what KENNY
Dont think so matey

you HAVE ''INTENTLY '' TOLD LIES AS YOU DO ON ALL ISSUES TO DO WITH THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT

Dave
.Attached File  DSC00286.JPG (943.71K)
Number of downloads: 21

#11813 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 02:00 PM, said:

daveyPosted Image

Oh deary deary me Mr Butler, what intentional misleading dribble you promulgate!

Re: "To barrage the froum wit crap so the showing of him being in cahoots as a close associator of Douglas WEALS in preventing info going to YOU or the Police about the Bomb Plot and it being publicly being exposed and left for all to easily see"

Yes, that is exactly what you have been intentionally doing Mr Butler!

No, I am not in cahoots with Weal or anyone else for that matter Mr Butler.

I have been encouraging Mr Thomas to Appeal his conviction for a long time now David Butler! That can be easily proved.

As for the Police, wellllll, I am sure, no, I am confident that the Police and other authorities have been following all this from long before Alan came off his home detention Mr Butler.

Your "destroy Alan Thomas and the Forum and a select group of it's members scam" started to backfire soon after it started David.

Alan Thomas needs to realise members of this forum are not idiots and or dumb (like you are). Even tho he may be up himself and look down at us etc I do actually personally consider him knowledgable and also consider he has the same right as us to use this forum without the fear of being attacked all the time.

Have a great afternoon, I am.

#11814 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

So Jaffa is right

I have an inkling that Jaffa is on about your legal advisor "Team Butler" Alan.

#11815 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

What on earth made you think I am writing a book?

If you want to write information in a public forum and someone who is writing a book was to rely upon what you write for the purposes of psychologically profiling you as a demonstration as to what goes wrong with scheme such as the ACC then how on earth are you blaming me?

When you invent something and share it with the world you may on the invention but you have granted free use of that invention to everyone when you don't take out any copyright. It is the same with what you write on this site. The words are yours but any one may use them as they see fit.

As I said in my previous posting not everyone is born equal. Some are born stupid and will always be stupid. Others are angry and use their anger to impose themselves upon others because they want more. Angry dangerous people are not equal to peaceful and loving people as generally the angry people dominate the peaceful people. Hopefully one day the meek shall inherit the earth but until that time evil seems to rule.

But it was you Thomas that was using LF post to call a few of us crazy and harming your international professional image (ha Ha to that). In doing that you are saying that this accforum is not an international site, like lauda finem is. ie not so far reaching is how I read it, so your interpretation of me owning my own words and someone else using them, nationaly, would mean they are worth a payment of some kind as I am the owner of them. I would then be quite willing to pay tax on that money if I had given consent for my name to be used. Only my user name of course as I have never posted in my real name. And golly gosh what we could do if ever they used my real name eh??

Shall we give them a little peek at what damage I could do and instruct in my will that the legal still be carried on to get the proper outcome and that is respect for my name, which has only had a traffic ticket against it in all these years of living. And been so meanfully and spitfully defamed by yourself and others.

Can you say the same thing Mr Thomas?

Mini

#11816 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:26 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Oh deary deary me Mr Butler, what intentional misleading dribble you promulgate!

Re: "To barrage the froum wit crap so the showing of him being in cahoots as a close associator of Douglas WEALS in preventing info going to YOU or the Police about the Bomb Plot and it being publicly being exposed and left for all to easily see"

Course i have shown you to be the close associate of weal Fran
why not >>>>>>>>>>>you were =the documents say so matey

You were =The documents say so Franny boy

I have been encouraging Mr Thomas to Appeal his conviction for a long time now David Butler! That can be easily proved.
You have shit all over thomas fran and swap and change at the whim of others or on how much youy need to dig ya self out of a hole

As for the Police, wellllll, I am sure, no, I am confident that the Police and other authorities have been following all this from long before Alan came off his home detention Mr Butler.
Thats real good then Fran I do hope they figure out they WERE CONNED BY WEAL AND MILLER with much misleading / perverting justice and you helped according to weal when he told you to stay away so the police never came back re other forum members as to the BOMB PLOT
real good if they look at all that then franny boy eh dont ya agree now with me boy?

Your "destroy Alan Thomas and the Forum and a select group of it's members scam" started to backfire soon after it started David.
No destroy anywhere Fran Thats a figment of your very small pea brained imagination gleaned most likely from another brian of seeming no legal nouse use like Claire

Alan Thomas needs to realise members of this forum are not idiots and or dumb (like you are).
Now now fran , cant be to dumb with info of fact to have you running round like a wee scared rabbit eh matey?

Even tho he may be up himself and look down at us etc I do actually personally consider him knowledgable and also consider he has the same right as us to use this forum without the fear of being attacked all the time.
As i have the right NOT to be attacked libeled etc from YOU Fran so fuk off and go away KEEP out of others business.
as ives aid there be ONLY one question or issue you need to be involved in here re the BOMB PLOT
WHY YA OBEY WEAL AND NOT SAY ANYTHING Fran
thats all ya ned to debate
davey

rainy here so s lazy afernoon fulkn ya over some more frannyPosted Image

#11817 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

You Clearly state as above =<[PLUS IN OTHER POSTINGS OF YOUR MANY LIES, about this issue] >Kenneth Miller to alL the accforum members/public that YOU DID NOT SPEAK to the ACC Security Chief and in that You DID NOT DISCLOSE Weals name as they already had that information
AS YOU sent the acc data saying YOU had a Secret INFORMANT -Then kenny boy =WHO ELSE COULD have informed the ACC Security of WEALS NAME Kenny boy
Now Claire Hollis another bullshitting LIAR says you been defamed and she hopes you do something about it
Claire is AS FULL OF LIES AND BULLSHIT AS YOU ARE
Below is a small snippet of the ACC Letter of Complaint to the Police From the ACC Security whom YOU SAY YOU NEVER SPOKE TO outlining there looksee at YOUR allegations against Thomas
NOTE what it says there Kenny boy and also your Clairely crazy associate >>>>>>>>>the first sentence of that snippet
IT SAYS Kenny boy
AFTER RECEIVING The email [YOURS] from North they> [being the ACC Security Chief whom you say ya never spoke to ] CONTACTED KEN MILER
Was that via some psychic Star Gazing non-communications method or what KENNY
Dont think so matey

you HAVE ''INTENTLY '' TOLD LIES AS YOU DO ON ALL ISSUES TO DO WITH THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT

Dave
.Attachment DSC00286.JPG

No comment Claire or Fran on your LIAR of a mates performance in here
ah well believe him at ya peril
make ya court case go real well claire believing in the liar
davy

#11818 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:30 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

Waddie wrote: "I'm waiting for book release. Hope you have a copyright on this Alan. Put me down for an autographed copy."

Neddy responded: "If you think that is a bit rough, then consider these statements made by Hitler, and compare them to Thomas.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

Great liars are also great magicians.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:53 PM
http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56506

And Alan Thomas responded with this: "Neddyfor serious minded people to take you seriously you need to do better. Perhaps actual facts to support your viewpoint might if some traction because eventually propaganda always fails so long as those who are victim to propaganda remained steadfast and not succumb to that type of bullying."

Re: "eventually propaganda always fails so long as those who are victim to propaganda remained steadfast and not succumb to that type of bullying."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56510

That is very true Alan Thomas!

Those of us who are victim of yours and Butlers "propaganda" have remained "steadfast and not succumb" and we never will!

Good old Neddy responded with this: "We don't have to trawl far to find evidence of your lying, deceptive statements and your deliberate policy of twisting facts and not replying to a straight question.

I don't worry about my credibility as I don't post "advice" to people or harass them with PM's just to score brownie points.

Your bullshit is propaganda for the Thomas cause as you see it, as we've seen through it and through you.

Your day is coming and you will be caught by the big lie you are promoting.

As for bullying, you do it all the time without thinking, you harass people via PM's and castigate anyone who has a different point of view to you as well as having a virtual monopoly on postings to this board.

I can live with your lies, I suppose I'll have to learn to live with the liar.

As for the facts, I and others have repeatedly pointed out your deception, manipulation and outright lies and if you conduct a search on your own threads you will find where you've been caught with no clothes so to speak.

It must be very self-satisfying to know you can create such mayhem and dissent, also by your contemptuous behaviour and replies you reveal more of your true self and little bits come to the surface as the gloss wears off."

On the way out the Thomas's Servants door David Butler, please don't slam the door shut behind you and don't disturb the neighbours with your filthy loud abusive scum mouth!

Alan Thomas can stay because he maybe the owner/admin of this forum. But only if he tones it down and does not engage more trolls to come and harass and abuse us like he did with his fantasy conspiracy crap!

Thanks.

Neddy was a bright and understanding member of this forum eh Blurb? Even in 2007 he could see right through Alan Thomas, yet he is not named as a conspirator.....wonder why.

Thanks for the reminder of all the good stuff around.

Mini

#11819 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 03:26 PM, said:

David Butler's response to BLURB in blue

BLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Course i have shown you to be the close associate of weal Fran
why not >>>>>>>>>>>you were =the documents say so matey

You were =The documents say so Franny boy

You have shit all over thomas fran and swap and change at the whim of others or on how much youy need to dig ya self out of a hole

Thats real good then Fran I do hope they figure out they WERE CONNED BY WEAL AND MILLER with much misleading / perverting justice and you helped according to weal when he told you to stay away so the police never came back re other forum members as to the BOMB PLOT
real good if they look at all that then franny boy eh dont ya agree now with me boy?

No destroy anywhere Fran Thats a figment of your very small pea brained imagination gleaned most likely from another brian of seeming no legal nouse use like Claire

Alan Thomas needs to realise members of this forum are not idiots and or dumb (like you are).
Now now fran , cant be to dumb with info of fact to have you running round like a wee scared rabbit eh matey?

Even tho he may be up himself and look down at us etc I do actually personally consider him knowledgable and also consider he has the same right as us to use this forum without the fear of being attacked all the time.
As i have the right NOT to be attacked libeled etc from YOU Fran so fuk off and go away KEEP out of others business.
as ives aid there be ONLY one question or issue you need to be involved in here re the BOMB PLOT
WHY YA OBEY WEAL AND NOT SAY ANYTHING Fran
thats all ya ned to debate
davey

rainy here so s lazy afernoon fulkn ya over some more frannyPosted Image

#11820 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:53 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 03:28 PM, said:

No comment Claire or Fran on your LIAR of a mates performance in here
ah well believe him at ya peril
make ya court case go real well claire believing in the liar
davy

Sorry to deflate your ego David, I for one won't be upset whether Weal and you or just you or just Weal get found guilty of framing Alan Thomas. If Alan Thomas is then found to be involved in the attacks on us innocent members then that wouldn't worry me nor would I be at all surprised in the slightest if he got found guilty of being involved, with you and DN and others, in orchestrating these attacks on us. He has only himself to blame for that. It may teach him to grow up and start treating everyone the same as he wants to be treated, and that's with respect and dignity. None of his normal upper class and lower class bullshit attitude, we're all the same here, all with serious issues that need sorting out in regards to ACC etc!

You've lost David Butler, big time!

And don't slam the door behind you on the way out!

On aside, I am amazed, this is the first day I haven't seen Thomas nor Butler get 5 or 6 green reputation points each ... I wonder if they are frightened that when the Police take a look in the admin panel that their little green and red scam will be uncovered LOL

And then there was the database hiccup again 2 days ago .... that may have been a result of (a reset) someone getting shot of some of the numerous fake monikers some members use LOL

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google