ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11781 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 10:21 AM, said:

Alan Thomas wrote: "I do not believe in manipulation such as How to Win Friends and Influence People, otherwise known as How to Abuse Friends and Manipulate People. I have been to all the leading seminar such as Dale Carnegie, Tom Hopkins, Bob Proctor as part of learning to do something different once I was injured. I spent many thousands of dollars on learning this type of stuff. The car salesman will be the first to tell you on your first day of work to get a person emotionally involved with the decision before they can have a chance to think logically. The techniques of manipulation are all much the same but it is demonstrated by the devotees of such techniques in ultimate desire to manipulate another human being for one is own desires."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__53424

Are those tutoring seminars the place you met Netcoachnz Mr Thomas. After all he has something to do with a business concerning tutoring loads of things is he not. Hope he is not making a profit.

Mini

#11782 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

Lets keep all your argy bargy crap in this thread David. You're upsetting the members again as you did last time using the monikers snoopy and harwired etc!

Re: "what HAS THIS TO DO WITH YOU NOTHING"

Exactly Mr Butler, NOTHING, so why have you and Thomas and all your other scum mates been trying to convince everyone otherwise?

Oh that's right, you promised to "fuck me over" with your bullshit!

The thread has NOTHING TO DO WIUTH YOU APART FROM WHAT IVE SHOWN YOU Franny boy
READ IT PROPERLY Franny boy BEFORE YA MAKE A BIGGER PRIK OF YOURSELF.

aND THAT IS
WHY did Douglas WEAL order you to stay quite keep away from the issue so as to NOT have the PLOICE coming back investigating the forum members re the PLOT
Its YOU that has to convince everyone otherwise Fran
AND THAT IS ALSO What YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO Thomas and THE POLICE WITH.
ALL ive done is ask the question of your HONESTY as to the VERY CLOSE association you had still have with the ''ONLY'' two prosecution witness;s to the Bomb Plot

fuk ya over i wll if ya dont answer the question Fran

WE DONT NEED OR WANT LIARS IN HERE -LIKE YOU Fran Van HELMOND CONNING OTHER MEMBERS WITH MORE LIES FROM YOU.
Dave

#11783 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:55 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 10:23 AM, said:

Mini read then write.
That way you will not look so stupid.

Thomas leave my posts as they stand, you may need them.

Mini

#11784 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

Fran you are making trouble where it does not exist.

I have never said I never had admin access.
I said I never did any admin activity.

What part of this site do you think you own.
I own what I write.
Do you think you own more than what you write and have authority over more that what you write and if so what is it you think you own?

This is interesting reply. You say mr Thomas that you own what you write. If you do, how come you cannot take it anywhere you want it to go.

Mini

#11785 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

So you can delete and Thomas can delete and blurb can delete, but I can't. Now where is the fairness in that. And who registered Laudafinem in this Accforum on the 11/12/2011?? Who allowed it to happen. Or seeing as there is no admin or moderator, more to the point, who allowed it. Remembering at this time you were assisting Mr Thomas with his case, who would allow such a dumb thing to happen at a time when all personal information of the members was being give to Durmot Nottingham by yourself.

This site certainly needs a good audit.

Alan Thomas said he has had nothing to do with Laudafinem. So do you for that matter, but someone on here, has allowed them to be registered. who was it??? When we know that, then we will know who was involved in the conspiracy to have Blurb and I listed up on laudafinem, and all the rest of course, and no one will ever be able to say that ACCforum had nothing to do with LF.

Mini

Mini

You may have not noticed what Butler wrote in your post he quoted

You wrote: "or are you just sprotting again,"
Butler wrote: "Telling it as it is Calire"
You wrote: "as you did to dermott Nottingham?"
David Butler wrote: "EXACTLY as i did in my chat to dermot about you nasty venomous dangerous bastards picking on vulnerable members Just again as i see ya been BUSTED for this morning ya BITCH.TIME for another wee chat with him me thinks."

Your deluded fantasy of destroying this forum and continuously abusing innocent forum members is almost destroyed David and that's all you can threaten and intimidate us with?

You are a joke, and a really sick one at that!

And to think Alan Thomas has no issues with you because you removed all evidence of your previous attempt to destroy him and this forum .... I believe many genuine members have a major issue with you being allowed to carry-on like the way you have for all this time since 2006/2007!

#11786 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

This is another interest post by alan Thomas saying he did not say he was not a admin, he said he did not do admin duties.

I think he did and I think he is lying.

Mini

#11787 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

The thread has NOTHING TO DO WIUTH YOU APART FROM WHAT IVE SHOWN YOU Franny boy
READ IT PROPERLY Franny boy BEFORE YA MAKE A BIGGER PRIK OF YOURSELF.

aND THAT IS
WHY did Douglas WEAL order you to stay quite keep away from the issue so as to NOT have the PLOICE coming back investigating the forum members re the PLOT
Its YOU that has to convince everyone otherwise Fran
AND THAT IS ALSO What YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO Thomas and THE POLICE WITH.
ALL ive done is ask the question of your HONESTY as to the VERY CLOSE association you had still have with the ''ONLY'' two prosecution witness;s to the Bomb Plot

fuk ya over i wll if ya dont answer the question Fran

WE DONT NEED OR WANT LIARS IN HERE -LIKE YOU Fran Van HELMOND CONNING OTHER MEMBERS WITH MORE LIES FROM YOU.
Dave

I am sure that once you are gone from this forum Mr Butler many great and knowledgeable forum members that you chased away many years ago will return and this forum will again be a great and useful resource for all having issues with the ACC!

Have a nice day David. Your unprovoked and unwarranted and unwanted attacks on this forums members are numbered.

#11788 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:13 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

YOU HAVE NOT Stood up to me thomas
YOU HAVE AVOIDED EVERY ISSUE LAID APON YOU re the fraud trial issues and also the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT
The postings weee removed when YOU TOLD ME that you had the idiots over at USA doing research and were writing a book about the Forum with YOU as the main theme of the book
SO I and others thought fuk you You want a book write the bloody thing ya self
Ya books failed as they have seen you as a criminal BOMBER and Fraudster so they well gone away from you Thomas and ya winding-the forum up again to get back what ya lost '
Ya can have it AGain now as you look ''ARE;; the GUITY ONE in all INSTANCES YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED AND CONVICTED ON TO DATE.
YA FULLOF BULLSHIT AGAIN Thomas
YOU CANT EVEN STAND UP TO A COURT OF LAW LET ALONE MEPosted Image
Dave

It would seem that you have gotten yourself or confused again.
When I spoke of a book I was referring to a book about the merits of the ACC scheme as the Americans have a workers compensation type scheme. The book was speaking against the ACC scheme and the material gain from this site was in regards to the nature of dissatisfaction in the way in which injured people respond at a psychological level. Of course you have been an excellent case study with the material already been looked into while you were writing it. You might call the psychological profiling or whatever you like but the fact remains many people have responded at many different levels regardless as to the degree or nature of their involvement with the ACC scheme. one of the most interesting elements is the way in which the oppressed will end up oppressing each other. You have been one of the classical examples whereby you attach yourself to a tag team and quite extraordinarily tried to detach yourself and then continue on in the same fashion but as an independent tagger. You would like to join in with the accusers knowing full well that what they were accusing was false yet benefit from and gloat or benefit in their success as you are doing in the above posting. It has been noticed that you get some kind of joy and satisfaction in attacking someone you know to have been oppressed. For example I spent two decades waiting for surgery in extraordinary levels of pain which has been punctuated by false convictions based on the insurer relying upon information and you to be false and then you join in by laying your boot in to my guts. It is the cowardly and sadistic aspect that they are particularly interested in. what they find extraordinary is that you now use your real name as if you have some kind of immunity which of course forms part of the psychological profile.

#11789 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

Alan Thomas wrote: "Hardwired is absolutely nothing wrong, morally or legally, with posting state servants, ACC employees, private investigators and others photos, home address and so forth on the Internet including this site. I wish more people had the courage to do so and actually did.

If there was any response from Sue North resulting in an un-authorised manipulation of the site perhaps the same information should be posted again to see what happens.

Are you able to enlighten us the nature of what you think might have been threatening/libellous together with reasoning and justification as an advisory. If others think that it is safe to continue and can justify their position satisfactorily then maybe the posting will be made again."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56451

For those visitors that don't know, "Hardwired" is David Butler.

#11790 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 10:34 AM, said:

YOU OWN NOTHING Claire
You have a site to use as you want
That is there and you own it as you type
Once you clik the button its the forums records
NOT YOURS.
SO PISS OFF AND STOP YA BLEATING
IF YA HADNT BENN SUSCH A DUMB BITCH THE CRAP YOU POST WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE
AND THE RESPONSES LIKE MINE=WHICH YOU DEFINITELY DONT OWN wouldn't be here either
YOUR THE AUTHOR OF YOUR OWHN MISFORTUNES
GET USED TIO IT AND TIDY UP YA NASTY libelous false defamatory nasty publishing's at others
Dave

No only your venomous lauda fenim shit would be here saying I am a fraudster, tax and ACC, there by defaming me and also this thread threatening to harm me and having great delight it appears to even belittle and threaten me while I am not even here for weeks. So no Mr Butler I am not going anyway until some answers that are the truth are found and I can then decide what I am going to do with it all. It is mounting up fast.

Mini

#11791 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Are those tutoring seminars the place you met Netcoachnz Mr Thomas. After all he has something to do with a business concerning tutoring loads of things is he not. Hope he is not making a profit.

Mini

Here we go again where you make a statement in the form of a question and then rely upon your assumed answer as if your question has established some form of fact. You then extrapolate your assumption twice more even to the extent of some kind of profit. Anyone would think that you are a IRD tax inspector/investigator carrying out your ordinary line of business. It is a good thing I have taken on the IRD in the High Court in won based on the logic the rationale nonsense that they do come up with from time to time.

How on earth in your wildest dreams can you imagine Net Coach NZ to have any involvement with me more than two decades ago. I would imagine he would have still been in school!

#11792 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:17 PM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

You may have not noticed what Butler wrote in your post he quoted

You wrote: "or are you just sprotting again,"
Butler wrote: "Telling it as it is Calire"
You wrote: "as you did to dermott Nottingham?"
David Butler wrote: "EXACTLY as i did in my chat to dermot about you nasty venomous dangerous bastards picking on vulnerable members Just again as i see ya been BUSTED for this morning ya BITCH.TIME for another wee chat with him me thinks."

Your deluded fantasy of destroying this forum and continuously abusing innocent forum members is almost destroyed David and that's all you can threaten and intimidate us with?

You are a joke, and a really sick one at that!

And to think Alan Thomas has no issues with you because you removed all evidence of your previous attempt to destroy him and this forum .... I believe many genuine members have a major issue with you being allowed to carry-on like the way you have for all this time since 2006/2007!

Seems to have done the job frannyy
look at ya self running round like a wee scared boy crying mummy, everyone is laughing at me

daveyPosted Image

#11793 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

This is interesting reply. You say mr Thomas that you own what you write. If you do, how come you cannot take it anywhere you want it to go.

Mini

When I say you on what you write I also mean you must accept liability for what you write.
When you write something on this site it is a gift to the readers. Are you suggesting that you can take away your gift?
Don't forget that your gift is being held in trust.

#11794 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 11:28 AM, said:

Here we go again with you start a conspiracy based on false information and with that conspiracy establish a factor in your mind upon which you build yet another conspiracy supported by further false assumptions in order to reach a conclusion. This can only be described as total insanity. If not insane then we would have to conclude that your behaviour is calculated and deliberate which of course is evil.

The much respected Google have a motto. "Do not be evil".
Ask yourselfif what you are doing is evil.

Do not be evil, Mr Thomas??

Did you ask yourself that when you took the actions you did over the past twenty odd years??

look in the mirror!

Mini

#11795 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

This is another interest post by alan Thomas saying he did not say he was not a admin, he said he did not do admin duties.

I think he did and I think he is lying.

Mini

Mini it is unacceptable for you to be calling me a liar.
If you think I am mistaken or have contradicted myself please refer to what is written rather than what you imagine.
You will note in a previous post I made this morning that I suggested you should read what is written before you make your comments.
Your imagination is somewhat embarrassing.

#11796 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

It would seem that you have gotten yourself or confused again.
When I spoke of a book I was referring to a book about the merits of the ACC scheme as the Americans have a workers compensation type scheme. The book was speaking against the ACC scheme and the material gain from this site was in regards to the nature of dissatisfaction in the way in which injured people respond at a psychological level. Of course you have been an excellent case study with the material already been looked into while you were writing it. You might call the psychological profiling or whatever you like but the fact remains many people have responded at many different levels regardless as to the degree or nature of their involvement with the ACC scheme. one of the most interesting elements is the way in which the oppressed will end up oppressing each other. You have been one of the classical examples whereby you attach yourself to a tag team and quite extraordinarily tried to detach yourself and then continue on in the same fashion but as an independent tagger. You would like to join in with the accusers knowing full well that what they were accusing was false yet benefit from and gloat or benefit in their success as you are doing in the above posting. It has been noticed that you get some kind of joy and satisfaction in attacking someone you know to have been oppressed. For example I spent two decades waiting for surgery in extraordinary levels of pain which has been punctuated by false convictions based on the insurer relying upon information and you to be false and then you join in by laying your boot in to my guts. It is the cowardly and sadistic aspect that they are particularly interested in. what they find extraordinary is that you now use your real name as if you have some kind of immunity which of course forms part of the psychological profile.

There is no way I have given you permission to make money out of my writing by publishing some whaky book??

you say in here you own your writings. Well the same must go for all of us, but then all of us are not treated the same are we Alan Thomas?.

Mini

#11797 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

No only your venomous lauda fenim shit would be here saying I am a fraudster, tax and ACC, there by defaming me and also this thread threatening to harm me
WHERE OF WHERE Claire is all that bollocks you state i have done?

and having great delight it appears to even belittle
What else can one do Claire in response to your many many libelous nasty attacks of untrue accusations against me-THEN IT CAN ONLY BE A LAUGHING MATTER

and threaten me while I am not even here for week
Threaten you Claire wheres that then?
I do NOTICE you accuse some of sending ones round to Kill you
'HOW IS THAT INVESTIGATION GOING ALONG Claire
BEEN ANY ARRESTS YET
Must be real slow investigators for such serious issues such as you think you have.

So no Mr Butler I am not going
Your choice Claire

anyway until some answers that are the truth are found
But you have the truth CLAIRE you PUBLISH ALL AS FACTS DAY IN AND DAY -AND NOW amazingly you say you will be here till the truth is found

and I can then decide what I am going to do with it all.
Crap paper comes to mind there Claire Good use of useless papers
It is mounting up fast.

Nothing like a good mount eh Claire ,
By the way HOWS Kenny The One legged Clown ,doing mounting them bull bars lately?The hernia and the bad back handlebarring that mounting all ok thenPosted Image

Mini

#11798 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

Mini it is unacceptable for you to be calling me a liar.
If you think I am mistaken or have contradicted myself please refer to what is written rather than what you imagine.
You will note in a previous post I made this morning that I suggested you should read what is written before you make your comments.
Your imagination is somewhat embarrassing.

But you are Mr Thomas, you often say on this your own thread that you have never deleted postings of yours out of it.

Liar!!

You moved the thread you had bought to this thread of LF's which defamed me when LF wrote it and defamed me again when you bought it forward to write on it and claim it to be your own in doing so. You wrote that I was a crazy person and a lot of other garbage about how we had ruined your international reputation.

The point being that you removed not because I asked you too, but because you would have been advised that you had committed defamation to not only me but others as well. I hope they use it to get their legal rights.

If my writings are embarassing to you, delete them, you have the admin facility, use it.

you won't do that will you Mr Thomas because you and your mate Netcoach want to be able to prove that these are the ravings of a lunatic with MS??

Close to the truth eh Mr Thomos??

You people are so 'readable', it is pathetic.

Mini

mini

#11799 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

View PostMINI, on 16 September 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Do not be evil, Mr Thomas??

Did you ask yourself that when you took the actions you did over the past twenty odd years??

look in the mirror!

Mini

I am looking in the mirror and am pleased with what I see. My integrity intact.

What are you imagining I have done wrong over the last 20 years? Please make a list to support your allegation.

The two things that come to mind that you may refer to the troubled discount immediately.
When someone is injured legislation requires them to utilise the residual capacity of the maximum extent practicable so as to reduce the burden upon the ACC scheme. The ACC were not satisfied with the progress I was making in this regard so suspended my earnings compensation until I "worked" on business plans that would return me to an active position within the company's I owned. This was under section 73 (2)
the ACC then had me watched and relied upon the observations of their informants to conclude that I was working And cancelled my entire claim based on section 73 (1). The ACC have never describe a single work task activity at any material time thus preventing any kind of appeal.
The ACC then relied upon their decision that I had no entitlement and succeeded with a fraud prosecution.

The ACC wanted me to go away but when I refused by continuing to request the information they relied upon for the decision they then alleged that I was threatening because I had made legal demands. Over the years this so-called "legal threat" morphed into just "threat". This was combined them with my warning prior to the Henderson murder of Mrs Pike. Somehow my warning of the potential danger added to the concept that I was threatening. When I asked for the information they relied upon to trespassed me they then set about to investigate until they found the information they needed from some drunk guy who lived in a bus who was willing to provide them with the necessary "high-value information". This information was relied upon for the ACC to make a complaint to the police which resulted in another conviction.

Mini how in your wildest dreams can you conclude that interaction with the ACC was evil on my behalf when in fact the evil came from the ACC which is a common complaint by those on this site. Your note that my reputation on this site is the most excellent of all heading towards 7000 greenies.

Mini I don't think I am evil but I do think you are because you are joining in with that kind of evil doing their work on their behalf.

#11800 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

Waddie wrote: "I'm waiting for book release. Hope you have a copyright on this Alan. Put me down for an autographed copy."

Neddy responded: "If you think that is a bit rough, then consider these statements made by Hitler, and compare them to Thomas.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

Great liars are also great magicians.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:53 PM
http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56506

And Alan Thomas responded with this: "Neddyfor serious minded people to take you seriously you need to do better. Perhaps actual facts to support your viewpoint might if some traction because eventually propaganda always fails so long as those who are victim to propaganda remained steadfast and not succumb to that type of bullying."

Re: "eventually propaganda always fails so long as those who are victim to propaganda remained steadfast and not succumb to that type of bullying."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__56510

That is very true Alan Thomas!

Those of us who are victim of yours and Butlers "propaganda" have remained "steadfast and not succumb" and we never will!

Good old Neddy responded with this: "We don't have to trawl far to find evidence of your lying, deceptive statements and your deliberate policy of twisting facts and not replying to a straight question.

I don't worry about my credibility as I don't post "advice" to people or harass them with PM's just to score brownie points.

Your bullshit is propaganda for the Thomas cause as you see it, as we've seen through it and through you.

Your day is coming and you will be caught by the big lie you are promoting.

As for bullying, you do it all the time without thinking, you harass people via PM's and castigate anyone who has a different point of view to you as well as having a virtual monopoly on postings to this board.

I can live with your lies, I suppose I'll have to learn to live with the liar.

As for the facts, I and others have repeatedly pointed out your deception, manipulation and outright lies and if you conduct a search on your own threads you will find where you've been caught with no clothes so to speak.

It must be very self-satisfying to know you can create such mayhem and dissent, also by your contemptuous behaviour and replies you reveal more of your true self and little bits come to the surface as the gloss wears off."

On the way out the Thomas's Servants door David Butler, please don't slam the door shut behind you and don't disturb the neighbours with your filthy loud abusive scum mouth!

Alan Thomas can stay because he maybe the owner/admin of this forum. But only if he tones it down and does not engage more trolls to come and harass and abuse us like he did with his fantasy conspiracy crap!

Thanks.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users