ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11741 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

allan suggested a moderator and administrater were incoporated in the acc forum site , whom are they and should they be in secretive mode and if why

#11742 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

View Posttommy, on 15 September 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

self discipline as what you decide to view is paramount , but as newbies , why be bombarded with the ongoing sagas of somethings they do not have any ideas of

Tommy

My fear is that without the knowledge of where they are and who they are dealing with, they do not know the risk they are taking.

Do you think I would have joined had I known then what I know now?? No way!!

Most of it is to do with the fact that we cannot even deregister and take our stuff with us.

I will go into in deeper when I have more time and energy. Suffice to say, this chat about us all owning this site that we have no control over in many ways is a persons biggest nightmare. For instance they call it a trust, that must make us the beneficeries, with only the trustees having control. But they don't answer us or make things happen as in a proper trust, and how do we know they are not making money and no-body is paying the tax on the profits and they are doing the books as though we as beneficeries are getting the monies (profits) so we would be liable for the tax.

This is a scenario only, but it is a possibility. This could be hiding money in here that we can not see. I don't know if you can get into accprotection.com or not, but I can not, and what connection does accprotection.com have with accforum.?

The more that comes out from this forum, the unsafer it sounds. I am here to get my name taken away from any of it. And my writings as well and once that happens, this site will never be able to mention me again and I certainly am not intending to have anything to do with it.

We sign up not even being told that we can not deregister.

This might not be how it is, but it is something that needs looking into.

mini

#11743 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

anonymousey
You are alleging that I have some form of control over the site

And don't trust the site

And you want to trust me to give you a copy of everything.

But I can not do anything.

#11744 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

View Posttommy, on 15 September 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

allan suggested a moderator and administrater were incoporated in the acc forum site , whom are they and should they be in secretive mode and if why

No Tommy the site has no moderator, Only someone doing the software stuff.

The users need to grow up.

#11745 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:35 PM

a previous posting allan you did mention a moderator in with also a administrater, am not looking for the posting to put up on the forum

#11746 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

View Posttommy, on 15 September 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

a previous posting allan you did mention a moderator in with also a administrater, am not looking for the posting to put up on the forum

No Tommy everyone just needs to moderat themselves like grownups.
No one is paid to moderate

#11747 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

View PostBLURB, on 15 September 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

David Butler

You had the opportunity to help Alan Thomas when he was arrested and appeared in Court.
Fran It WAS NOT my job to take apon myself dealing with an idiotic moron who refused help UNLESS it was as his way
And without legal input which was his way THEN HE WAS OUT A LUCK WITH ME.

But you didn't.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT Fran
Thomas was offered HELP He refused to take it AS HE STILL DOES AS OF TODAY

As a member
That you are no more then anyone else tranny boy
/owner of this forum
Owner YOU ARE NOT franny-you own NOTHING OF THIS SITE nor ITS operations toi be on line
I am kindly asking you to cease what you are doing
What am i dong then Frany

as you are only creating disruption and bringing this forum into more disrepute
The disruption has been here for a long time and I RESPOND to the many slanderious LIBELOUS postings from the likes of YOU MILLER HOLLIS etc=The freedom pof speech against others you think you have has limits Fran
AND IN THE FUKEN LIMIT AS FAR AS YOUR CONCERNED MATE

with your continuous deluded and somewhat suspect dribble!
The TRUTH seems to affect you somewhat Fran
why is that then?

As well as it being dribble, it is also seen as being an attempt to manipulate the truth.
Documents Fran =YOU HAVE ANY =A BIG NO and Miller dont so what you see is the FACTS

That has been very clearly demonstrated by hundreds of posts being removed from this thread alone.
Demonstrates what Fran They were taken down well before the plot and HAD NO Relationship TO THE Plot at all -'they were about Thomas bullshit claims re his erc claims
They are basicly back there now anyway as it led to Thomas being shown as a nutter re his erc claims-Also some of us did try and tidy the place up by removing posts ,WHICH YOU STILL CONTINUED TO POST AS YOUR GARBAGE-AS YOU DO TODAY POSTING ON THINGS YOU HAVE =NO Informnation to base your garbage on

That is very much how the ACC exit genuine claimants off their erc etc. They remove the facts from claimants files and leave only their bullshit. This has been happening in this forum ever since you were attacking E McL!
He was NOT attacked HE WAS TAKEN OUT OF BUSINESS AS AN ADVOCATE CLEARY SIMPLY EFFECTIVELY VERY EFFECTIVELY TAKEN OUT OF BUSINESS Franny
ERIC MClaughlin was ripping off acc claimants and members of this forum-I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT the acclaim otago and ask about their High ranking member who was taken to the cleaners in more way than one to WHICH i assisted by deleting erica from being an advocate
YOU LIKE ERIC Fran then why is at when he was a rip off merchant taking vulnerable ones MONEY and stuffing up there acc case claims
YOU CAN ANSWER THAT ONE ASSUME Fran??

If you have anything of importance that may assist Mr Thomas clear his already self inflicted tarnished name then please go to the Police.
why should i do that Fran?
Don't use our forum for yours and Mr Thomas's personal agendas!
So what you are saying FRAN IS to leave MILLER in here as a KNOWN LIAR via documents and leave the corrupt ones in here who assisted in having alan arrested to do the same Con other newbies and cause them harm again=YOU BEING ONE OF THEM
GET FUCKED THERE MATEY

But in saying that, I am aware of the Police (and others) have been following all of this very closely
You speak for the Police again here FrannyPosted Image

and have not reopened
WHY would they THEY WON THE CASE Fran My you are somewhat out of touch with the Bomb Plot details-WAY OUT OF TOUCH WITH FACTS

Mr Thomas's case because of what you and Mr Thomas have been publishing as being fact!
I would say to that Fran THEY BE THINKING EACH TIME SOME FACTS ARRIVE FOR THERE PEUSAL They be saying OH FUCK-Nothing else thay could think ther matey-I KNOW THE THINKING THE OH FUK's franny boy ,
Same as you do -worried about ya mates getting nabbed along with dragging yoi into iut all as well eh Franny
THATS WHY YA DONT LIKE THE FACTS Franny
FAR TO CLOSE TO HOME FOR YTA EH?
And one only has to guess why that is,
YES you can ONLY GUESS Fran THERE AS you DONT AND CANT KNOW

it is because they consider you and Mr Thomas idiots with nothing better to do than to attempt to distort the truth!
IF and IF yo yhad the facts to base you bollocks on Fran YOU WOULD KNOW FULL WELL THAT The truth is there IT IS DISTORTING WHAT HAS BEEN PLACED IN THE COURTS
Hence why i said THEY BE THINKING oh fuck Thank god Thomas id a fukwit and never appealed

Please do not continue to destroy our forum.
I WILL Continue to respond to libel slander false info abuse harassment that YOU AND OTHERS PLACE AT ME IN HERE Fran
GET USED TO IT MATE
You want a quieter forum then dump ya funk bullshit website and fuK off out of here with all you lies and publishing's at others
You FRAN Van Helmond WERE the initial one who harassed named etc female members of this forum causing distress harm and attacks at very vulnerable females with the use of harassment and stalking within and out of this forum
So dont get me started on that Fran as that will show you up as to what you really are
THE Admin was notified as were the police at that time . and the Police have that on record,and steps were taken to to stop you leading causing harm to others doorsteps via the use fo this forum
You attacks at acc satff are also infamous due to the nasty vile content again WHICH WERE REMOVED BY THE ADMIN DUE TO YOUR NASTY CONTENT.
WHICH IS WHY Fran as you well know the postings you complain of not being there were removed due to the violent nasty libelous harassing contents BY THE ADMIN
continue as you do with that and YOU WILL BE IN THE Police station on issues you think wont happen to you.
THEY WILL.
dave

Thank you
FUK YOU

Now fran if you have ANY facts you wish to debate re the Plot the do so with decent information instead of bleating / hiding and looking like a wee boy who's shite his pants crying poor me whers me mummy
Dave

#11748 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

allan mentioned being paid

#11749 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

View PostTomcat, on 15 September 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

>... As I previously stated I only spoke to S.N.... Not To ACC security Chief...
You prove nothing except your psychotic state of mind...
You need to go self fornicate some place else FOOL....

Nah Kenny boy
You denied ever speaking to sue many times in here
Now you say you did and you deny speaking to acc security
your email tells me that which you also sent to WEAL at the time you spoke to them BOTH
so you Kenneth Miller SPEAKING TO ACC Security
yep ya sure did little boy.
Not to ACC Security Chief you STATE AGAIAN IN PUBLIC-BULLSHITE TIME AGAIN FROM YOU KEMMY=THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE TO TELL THEM WHO YOUR UNKNOWN INFORMER WAS Kenny

YOU tell lies ''yet''- LITTLE BOY>>>>>>>>>KNOW FULL WELL I HAVE ''ALL'' the disclosures and court data so maybe I think when i can be bothered ill just post acc security letter THAT SHOWS YOU TELL LIES and Claire Hollis BELIEVES YOU -Seems that is YOU where she gains all her bullshit from that she posts

daveyPosted Image

#11750 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:12 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 09:07 PM, said:

Nah Kenny boy
You denied ever speaking to sue many times in here
Now you say you did and you deny speaking to acc security
your email tells me that which you also sent to WEAL at the time you spoke to them BOTH
so you Kenneth Miller SPEAKING TO ACC Security
yep ya sure did little boy.
Not to ACC Security Chief you STATE AGAIAN IN PUBLIC-BULLSHITE TIME AGAIN FROM YOU KEMMY=THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE TO TELL THEM WHO YOUR UNKNOWN INFORMER WAS Kenny

YOU tell lies ''yet''- LITTLE BOY>>>>>>>>>KNOW FULL WELL I HAVE ''ALL'' the disclosures and court data so maybe I think when i can be bothered ill just post acc security letter THAT SHOWS YOU TELL LIES and Claire Hollis BELIEVES YOU -Seems that is YOU where she gains all her bullshit from that she posts

davey :P/>

:lol:/>:P/>... LIAR PERVERT SUPERGRASS...
POOR LITTLE RETARD's PARANOIA IS GETTING THE BETTER OF IT...
INVENTING MORE BLATANT LIES...

#11751 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:35 AM

View Posttommy, on 15 September 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

allan mentioned being paid

huh?

#11752 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:42 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Now fran if you have ANY facts you wish to debate re the Plot the do so with decent information instead of bleating / hiding and looking like a wee boy who's shite his pants crying poor me whers me mummy
Dave

My mother died 38 years ago Mr Butler!

Get a life!

#11753 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 01:42 AM, said:

Get a life!

So you have had a %&^%EE bum for 38 years?

#11754 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 September 2014 - 01:44 AM, said:

So you have had a %&^%EE bum for 38 years?

http://accforum.org/...s/page__st__320

Alan Thomas as "Paradigm Shift" in parts:

"MG You still have not identified any particular harm regarding the postings of Alan Thomas."

"It has been suggested that a separate organisation be set up whereby interpretation of the act and remedies are described together with a mechanism of interface with the ACC. The problem is all those who have the intellect do not necessarily have the physical capacity."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__49726

Magnacarta wrote:

"IMHO, there is an inherent dishonesty in the above posting of paradigm shift considering that paradigm shift and alan thomas are one in the same person.

Moreover, Mr Thomas saw to it that accforum is not specifically represented on COG and therefore there is no obligation on COG members to report anything to the accforum about what happens at COG or what has been achieved.

A sanitised version of COG events can be read on the acc website.

Not satisfied with that, the other alter-ego of Mr Thomas, paradigm shift, has picked up on the thread. I am not deceived by people trying to have their own way at all costs thereby causing harm to other people"

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__49728

Again, Alan Thomas as "Paradigm Shift"

Paradigms shift was for administrative purposes. For some reason the Alan Thomas logon would not function. Magna Carta please accept my apologies for any perceived confusion. I am glad to see you were not really confused. Right minded people are of course gobsmacked that any member of this site might hide important information. We are all delighted that you report to GOGs what you see on the site but given that you choose not to provide that information it does give an insight into your ability to represent in any event given that you are disposed to picking and choosing. It is the mindset like this that the free-speech policies of the site are protected from as such a mindset cannot possibly represent freedom of speech. I am saddened by your immaturity but heartened by the soundness of the freedom of speech policies in place at the sacrifice of such representation.

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__49730

Neddy wrote:

"What right did Paradigm Shit have to wipe out all chances of representation to COGs. I am incensed at this idiots raving and destructive ways, ruining everything that a lot of hard work, sweat and tears over the years had made.

As for me I'm off to post a cheque off to ACClAIM Otago, at least there a lot of sense that comes out from there

Remember Paradigm, : "Absolute power corrupts, and Power corrupts absolutely"

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__49745

Alan Thomas: in parts

" I am not 100 % incapacitated."

"Hardwired continue on as if the ACC fraud unit and reviewer had based their assumption on something and I am lying. I do not know if I will ever be able to persuade you to rely upon documented evidence in preference to the ACC hypothesis that you are now apparently sharing with them."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__50110

"I did no work, only assisted in computer progremming."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__46361

"If you have a reputation of having to have Security guards for home helpers, you are classed as violent and this does not go down well wth any Provider."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__50914

"IMHO.These are the acts of a stupid, spoiled individual who considers himself to be on a plain above us mere mortals, who ruins opportunities for cliamants to put forward their claimsby his own selfish actions."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__50933

"You do not have to swear, you are too intelectual and clever for that, instead sarcasm and inuendo are your forte, attack,attack,attack.

With your antagonistic attitude and advice to use similar to other posters raises the danger of they too being considered in the same light as you and in doing so run the risk of loosing their communication with ACC at the very least.

If you wish to batter ACC and "Carpet Bomb" them, that's your issue, but don't advovate for other's to use your methods when they have been proven to be anathema to ACC.

As for being involved in "a part of a nationwide effort to establish a unified group," I find that a bit rich as you would have to control it, not be part of it as you cannot and will not accept anything that goes against your entrenched ideaology or current plan of attack as evidenced at your dismissal of constructive advice offered from other posters.

You post not to listen or debate, but to prove you know better, you are the ACt's best interpreter in you mind and no-one else can have any ideas at all that are contrary to your mandate that you give yourself."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__51019

"Hardwired I have repeated myself many times, my mentor is Les Patterson. I believe in freedom of speech, which includes my right to let my dew drops of wisdom to saturate the audience. lol
I am certainly not an interventionist.
Throughout my working life if I press the green button and instead of the expected result I see flames and smoke I know I am the only one to blame when I have controlled everything."

http://accforum.org/...dpost__p__52793

IMHO Thats why this forum is like it is today!

#11755 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 01:42 AM, said:

Get a life!

Fran
If all your posts in this forum especially any to do with the Bomb Plot were removed and THEN ALL the subsequent argy bargy as a result of your very uninformative libels slanderous postings were also removed
we would see a tidy forum as you bleat on about wanting
You enter into threads such as this without any knowledge of the issue and destroy any form of a proper debate on a VERY serious issue in respect to the CORRUPT behavior of some of the forum members .
Now the ONLY reason that you do this is tio try and defray the issues of what is corruption being carried out by members of this forum via PERJURY etc and the ISSUE WE HAVE IS
WHY DO YOU do this Fran if you have NOTHING TO HIDE
You invite responses to your inaccurate libel slander etc that you publish YET YOU WANT a quiet forum without the crap
YOUR THE MAIN ONE CREATING IT Franny
So I suggest you go find yourself a new mummy and have a bloody good chat with her and take a good look at yourself.
yOU BLEAT ON ABOUT Eric McLAUGHLIN BEING ATTACKED
He was taken out of business as a BAD ASS Advocate Something you dont have the ability to do on behalf of the vulnerable ones he harmed
I DID so get used to it Fran-Corrupt rip offs fleecing the acc vulnerable aint happening on my watch mate
YOU HAVE facts to show otherwise that ERICA WAS NOT A RIP OFF THEN Fran id be happy to see them .
You bleat on about the Bomb Plot
\WHAT DO you know of fact to be able to even discuss any of it?
You post at the actual court documents as being incorrect >what the f YOU SAYING THE Courts forge documents now fRANNY?
You were asked avery simple question re the Plot Fran
WHY did Weal ORDER you to NOT go near the Police re the BOMB PLOT
Since then you have ducked and dived from that query and single handedly ruined the forum whilst you blame everyone else for that
IF YOU WERE NOT posting as you do then ALL the crap wouldnt be here
The ONLY ones you assist are MILLER and WEAL=WHY IS THAT Fran why mate?
dont use the forum as an excuse
the plots soley about Miller and Weal and you publish WITH LIES ,in defence of them BUT YOU NEVER SHOW ANY FACTS =WHY NOT Fran
AS YOU HAVE NOTHING OF FACT TO SHOW.
let then stand on there own merits [if they have any ]and piss off out of others business UNTIL YOU CAN COME BACK AND ANSWER HONESTLY RE THE CLOSE association you had with WEAL IN the definite withholding information from the Police re the Plot
Thats all you have to debate on the Plot Fran
THE REST YOU OR YOUR Hide away from reality alto ego's . with shit stirring
Simply you have NO DOCUMENTATION OF FACTUAL DATA TO BE ABLE TO DO SO.
YOUR PERFORMANCE OF SYSTEMATIC ABUSE OF ALL AND SUNDRY Including nasty at the acc / winz staffers <[so bad it was removed by the admin] IN AND OUT OF HERE SHOWS YOU JUST A WEE SHITYE STIRRER WHO CANT GET YOUR OWN WAY.
Yet you claim to be a messiah of goodness
EVERY ONE OF YOUR PUBLISHING'S IS DESIGNED TO AGITATE In the hope you can make others look bad
well fuk off with that tact with me Fran
YOUVE Failed badly there.
YOUR JUST AN ASSHOLE Van HELMOND
Now run off to the Police again and make another false complaint ya jerk ass
Dave

#11756 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:38 AM

View PostBLURB, on 16 September 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

Alan Thomas as "Paradigm Shift"

Paradigms shift was for administrative purposes. For some reason the Alan Thomas logon would not function. Magna Carta please accept my apologies for any perceived confusion. I am glad to see you were not really confused. Right minded people are of course gobsmacked that any member of this site might hide important information. We are all delighted that you report to GOGs what you see on the site but given that you choose not to provide that information it does give an insight into your ability to represent in any event given that you are disposed to picking and choosing. It is the mindset like this that the free-speech policies of the site are protected from as such a mindset cannot possibly represent freedom of speech. I am saddened by your immaturity but heartened by the soundness of the freedom of speech policies in place at the sacrifice of such representation.

WHAT has this to do with ANYTHING Fran
JUST ANOTHER OF YOUR shit stirring attempts against Alan.

So Alan had another member name when the forum was set up for admin purposes
SO DID Kenneth Miller , Paul and the admin himself
WHATS THE BLOODY PROBLEM
ITS NOT YOUR FORUM OR YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW ,SO FUK OFF AND KEEP YOUR NOSEY SELF OUT THE RUNNING OF IT.
Dave

#11757 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:23 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

WHATS THE BLOODY PROBLEM
ITS NOT YOUR FORUM OR YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW ,SO FUK OFF AND KEEP YOUR NOSEY SELF OUT THE RUNNING OF IT.
Dave

Re: "WHATS THE BLOODY PROBLEM"

Well Mr Butler, Alan Thomas has stated he has never been an "admin"!

I'm just reminding him, and others, of what he has previously posted.

Re: "ITS NOT YOUR FORUM OR YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW ,SO FUK OFF AND KEEP YOUR NOSEY SELF OUT THE RUNNING OF IT."

Mr Thomas has stated all members are owners of this forum. I'm exercising my right as an owner, the same as you appear to be doing Mr Butler!

You should consider seeking some help with your anger Mr Butler!

Yelling and swearing only makes you look desperate, and an idiot!

#11758 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:30 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

Fran
If all your posts in this forum especially any to do with the Bomb Plot were removed and THEN ALL the subsequent argy bargy as a result of your very uninformative libels slanderous postings were also removed
we would see a tidy forum as you bleat on about wanting
You enter into threads such as this without any knowledge of the issue and destroy any form of a proper debate on a VERY serious issue in respect to the CORRUPT behavior of some of the forum members .
Now the ONLY reason that you do this is tio try and defray the issues of what is corruption being carried out by members of this forum via PERJURY etc and the ISSUE WE HAVE IS
WHY DO YOU do this Fran if you have NOTHING TO HIDE I don't have anything to hide Mr Butler
You invite responses to your inaccurate libel slander etc that you publish YET YOU WANT a quiet forum without the crap
YOUR THE MAIN ONE CREATING IT Franny I think almost everyone can see that you are creating the problems here in this forum Mr Butler! I have only been defending myself from all your, and Alan Thomas's lies, fabrications and fantasies! Do you have a problem with that? .... stupid question I guess because everyone can see that you do! Don't you like innocent people defend themselves Mr Butler?
So I suggest you go find yourself a new mummy and have a bloody good chat with her and take a good look at yourself.
yOU BLEAT ON ABOUT Eric McLAUGHLIN BEING ATTACKED
He was taken out of business as a BAD ASS Advocate Something you dont have the ability to do on behalf of the vulnerable ones he harmed
I DID so get used to it Fran-Corrupt rip offs fleecing the acc vulnerable aint happening on my watch mate
YOU HAVE facts to show otherwise that ERICA WAS NOT A RIP OFF THEN Fran id be happy to see them .
You bleat on about the Bomb Plot
\WHAT DO you know of fact to be able to even discuss any of it?
You post at the actual court documents as being incorrect >what the f YOU SAYING THE Courts forge documents now fRANNY?
You were asked avery simple question re the Plot Fran
WHY did Weal ORDER you to NOT go near the Police re the BOMB PLOT
Since then you have ducked and dived from that query and single handedly ruined the forum whilst you blame everyone else for that
IF YOU WERE NOT posting as you do then ALL the crap wouldnt be here
The ONLY ones you assist are MILLER and WEAL=WHY IS THAT Fran why mate?
dont use the forum as an excuse
the plots soley about Miller and Weal and you publish WITH LIES ,in defence of them BUT YOU NEVER SHOW ANY FACTS =WHY NOT Fran
AS YOU HAVE NOTHING OF FACT TO SHOW.
let then stand on there own merits [if they have any ]and piss off out of others business UNTIL YOU CAN COME BACK AND ANSWER HONESTLY RE THE CLOSE association you had with WEAL IN the definite withholding information from the Police re the Plot
Thats all you have to debate on the Plot Fran
THE REST YOU OR YOUR Hide away from reality alto ego's . with shit stirring
Simply you have NO DOCUMENTATION OF FACTUAL DATA TO BE ABLE TO DO SO.
YOUR PERFORMANCE OF SYSTEMATIC ABUSE OF ALL AND SUNDRY Including nasty at the acc / winz staffers <[so bad it was removed by the admin] IN AND OUT OF HERE SHOWS YOU JUST A WEE SHITYE STIRRER WHO CANT GET YOUR OWN WAY.
Yet you claim to be a messiah of goodness
EVERY ONE OF YOUR PUBLISHING'S IS DESIGNED TO AGITATE In the hope you can make others look bad
well fuk off with that tact with me Fran
YOUVE Failed badly there.
YOUR JUST AN ASSHOLE Van HELMOND
Now run off to the Police again and make another false complaint ya jerk ass
Dave

#11759 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:05 AM

Fran you are making trouble where it does not exist.

I have never said I never had admin access.
I said I never did any admin activity.

What part of this site do you think you own.
I own what I write.
Do you think you own more than what you write and have authority over more that what you write and if so what is it you think you own?

#11760 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 16 September 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

WHATS THE BLOODY PROBLEM
Dave

This is very interesting as it says by David Butler to Blurb: "Whats you bloody Problem its not your forum or your right to know, so fuk off and keep your nosey self out the running of it".

Strange Alan Thomas says there is a group of trustees and he is one, and recently he said everyone owns this site. (all members). So if it is a trust with trustees and we the members are the beneficeries, then we DO have a right to know what is taking place in this forum and maybe even accprotection.com as well.

Where did you get the idea that we were not the owners/ beneficeries Mr Butler??

Mr Thomas and netcoachnz appear to think that the members own it.

Whey the discrepancies from those that are supposed to know?

or are you just sprotting again, as you did to dermott Nottingham?

Mini

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users