ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#11721 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Mini you need to be aware that this thread is a crime scene whereby the evidence is permanently preserved

:lol: I gave you a greenie for that post Alan. Instead of the normal 5 you'll now have 6 when all your other monikers come alive again and vote.

So why have more than 1400 posts been removed/deleted from this thread alone?

Oh that's right, most of those posts were yours and Mr Butlers :P

To calm mini down, I'm just testing to see if I can edit and delete this post.

1] Yes, I can edit this post ;)

2] Yes, I can also delete this post. (and then reposted it)

All's good Mini.

Have a great day.

This post has been edited by BLURB: 15 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

#11722 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 09:16 AM, said:

Kenny boy
One would expect that as you write above YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF FACT As to YOUR CLAIMS OF PROVING A POINT
What point have you proved
NONE
WHERES THE PROOF OF DOCUMENTATION Kenny if ya so right
Your reply was as expected to be
A NOTHING of silly words
The question is kENNY
HOW DID THE ACC KNOW of DOUGLAS WEALS NAME AS >BEING<THE SECRET INFORMANT ONE YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT
IF YOU NEVER TOLD THEM>As you have said you never told them
how the fulk did they know kenny boy
YOU HAVE LIED that is was NOT YOU
You have LIED THAT it was you
BUT THE COURT DOCUMENTS SHOW -IT WAS YOU
Post the documents that show IT WAS NOT YOU THAT TOLD THE ACC WEALS NAME
Then you can say you have proved a point AND Ill have to agree with you that it wasnt you.
Alas tho kenny boy
UNTIL YOU HAVE THE PROOF-THEN YA JUST A PIEC OF CRAP TELLING MORE LIES
ya crap as above response of yours -aint no answer to that yet

dave
PP
YOU FAILED TO PROVE ANY POINTS IN YOUR EVIDENCE AGAINST THOMAS IN THE BOMB PLOT TRIAL
UNDER OATH YOU WERE CAUGHT OUT TELLING VERY MISLEADING PORKIES
How can you prove anything you say is NOT LIES Miller.
I waiting for you to do this STILL.

David Butler

You are defaming Mr tomcat in here. I hope he does something legal about it after all you are not and never have been a person of any integrity whatsoever, you proved that by spewing to Nottingham.

Mini

#11723 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostBLURB, on 15 September 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

So why have more than 1400 posts been removed/deleted from this thread alone?

Oh that's right, most of those posts were yours and Mr Butlers

To clarm mini down, I'm just testing to see if I can edit and delete this post.

1] Yes, I can edit this post

2] Yes, I can also delete this post. (and then reposted it)

Have a great day.

None of my posts have been removed. Why would you imagine they have been?
The only post that have been removed are those produced by the "tagteam" which includes yourself.

all postings regardless whether they have been changed, removed or anyway manipulated are logged, tagged and saved. It all adds to the evidence bundle.

#11724 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

The only post that have been removed are those produced by the "tagteam" which includes yourself.

all postings regardless whether they have been changed, removed or anyway manipulated are logged, tagged and saved. It all adds to the evidence bundle.

Attached File  thomas-23-01-2013.jpg (143.7K)
Number of downloads: 2

#11725 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:43 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 September 2014 - 01:33 PM, said:

EXCELLENT news Alan

Can you also confirm that ALL threads are permanently preserved for members to utilise as needed too Posted Image

for members to utilise as needed too

sorry no

#11726 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

for members to utilise as needed too

sorry no

So that means you can edit or delete the ones you feel could go against you?

Why do you have that option available to you and we don't Mr Thomas?

You have just confirmed that this forum is only here for your agenda!

#11727 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 September 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Can you just confirm now that you believe that if I wish to have an authentic copy of the forum archives that this will be denied apparently ALAN Posted Image

FYI I have previously been told that I can make this request at anytime Alan

PLUS if I remember right it was [likely prior to my computer being hacked] discussed in a thread that I was making enquiries about software readers for this specific database etc

Thomas IS playing all for fool
HE HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER THE SITE AND HAS ONLY THE SAME RIGHTS OF USE WAS WE AL HAVE
HE is a mere drop in the ocean of Hectors dolphin piss in the realms of being a big shark LIKE HE THINKS HE IS
Dave

#11728 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

View PostBLURB, on 15 September 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:

So that means you can edit or delete the ones you feel could go against you?

Why do you have that option available to you and we don't Mr Thomas?

You have just confirmed that this forum is only here for your agenda!

Is your first line a statement or a question? Please rewrite

You have already been told I do not have any access to this site any more than anyone else.

You cannot use your imagination to confirm your imagination.

#11729 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

View PostMINI, on 15 September 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

David Butler

You are defaming Mr tomcat in here.
YOU CAN PROVE THAT Claire Hollis?
I hope he does something legal about it
Best of LUCK to him
after all you are not and never have been a person of any integrity whatsoever, you proved that by spewing to Nottingham.
Chatting with dermot about this cess pit and SOME of the players in here Claire
WELL THAT ACTUALLY HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD

I see you starting in on another victim recently
Thats one of the issues of WHY/ WHAT i was discussing about this place and SOME of its inhabitants\
GET USED TO IT AS I WILL DO IT AGAIN ANYTIME AT ALL
Davey

Mini

How can the Truth defame MILLER Claire
YOU HAVE THE Court data to back up what you say in THE VERY apparent defence of MILLERS -LIES
i have the papers that show MILLER TOLD THE ACC Security WHO WEAL WAS.
AND YOU DONT
iN the very own words of prose of the Chief of the ACC SECURITY in a WHAT is Known in the court documents as The ACC Letter of Complaint to the National Crime manager at the [PNHQ] N Z Police National Headquarters Wellington /dATED 8th February 2018 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-as below JUST FOR YOU Claire,seems as your BEST MATE has had a brain fade just like John Key has for many years.
After receiving this email from Sue North I contacted Ken Miler who advised me that the person who sent him the information about Alan Thomas is a Douglas WEAL.
I then telephoned Douglas Weal >
>and so ACC the letter of complaint goes on etc etc .
I Rather to prefer the ACC Security Chief over the LIES OF Kenneth Miller Claire.As same as the Judge who had the exact same documentations in his mitts.
Interesting here Clairey me old chooky - is WHY does KENNY BOY try and tell us all ,porkies that he never told the acc who douglas weal was
You could ask him for us all and report back for us as to why he bullshits so much.Seemingly a lot to you
dave

#11730 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 15 September 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Can you just confirm now that you believe that if I wish to have an authentic copy of the forum archives that this will be denied apparently ALAN Posted Image

FYI I have previously been told that I can make this request at anytime Alan

PLUS if I remember right it was [likely prior to my computer being hacked] discussed in a thread that I was making enquiries about software readers for this specific database etc

I have no idea what your first sentence is trying to say..
You seem to be asking me to confirm something and then you pre-empt any comment on the negative.

I would imagine you can request what if you like. Whether or not you get what you would like is another matter.

I have no idea what your last sentence means or whether or not your memory serves you well (or not).
As I told Kenneth Miller that if anybody wants a copy of this entire site there are programs available that can download everything. This is a front door approach open to everybody. Obviously Any kind of backdoor dealings would be wrong as there is a lot of private information held such as identities of members, the private correspondence and suchlike.

#11731 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

Is your first line a statement or a question? Please rewrite

You have already been told I do not have any access to this site any more than anyone else.

You cannot use your imagination to confirm your imagination.

Re: "You cannot use your imagination to confirm your imagination."

Yes we know only you and David Butler can do that! :D

#11732 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

I have no idea what your first sentence is trying to say..
You seem to be asking me to confirm something and then you pre-empt any comment on the negative.

I would imagine you can request what if you like. Whether or not you get what you would like is another matter.

I have no idea what your last sentence means or whether or not your memory serves you well (or not).
As I told Kenneth Miller that if anybody wants a copy of this entire site there are programs available that can download everything. This is a front door approach open to everybody. Obviously Any kind of backdoor dealings would be wrong as there is a lot of private information held such as identities of members, the private correspondence and suchlike.

#11733 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 03:10 PM, said:

Thomas IS playing all for fool
HE HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER THE SITE AND HAS ONLY THE SAME RIGHTS OF USE WAS WE AL HAVE
HE is a mere drop in the ocean of Hectors dolphin piss in the realms of being a big shark LIKE HE THINKS HE IS
Dave

I most certainly have not been playing anybody for a fool David Butler. Why would you say such a horrible thing.
I think the point of confusion is that a significant number of people have allowed their imaginations to run wild and then rely upon each other's imagination to confirm their own imagination. Then they seek my confirmation of their imagination about me but do not like my answers because it does not confirm their assumptions.

You don't need to use uncouth language to emphasise your frustration in getting confirmation to your own imagination.

#11734 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

YOU HAVE THE Court data to back up what you say in THE VERY apparent defence of MILLERS -LIES
AND YOU DONT
iN the very own words of prose of the Chief of the ACC SECURITY in a WHAT is Known in the court documents as The ACC Letter of Complaint to the National Crime manager at the [PNHQ] N Z Police National Headquarters Wellington /dATED 8th February 2018 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-as below JUST FOR YOU Claire,seems as your BEST MATE has had a brain fade just like John Key has for many years.
After receiving this email from Sue North I contacted Ken Miler who advised me that the person who sent him the information about Alan Thomas is a Douglas WEAL.
I Rather to prefer the ACC Security Chief over the LIES OF Kenneth Miller Claire.As same as the Judge who had the exact same documentations in his mitts.
Interesting here Clairey me old chooky - is WHY does KENNY BOY try and tell us all ,porkies that he never told the acc who douglas weal was
You could ask him for us all and report back for us as to why he bullshits so much.Seemingly a lot to you
dave

#11735 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

As in being forum members it has been your choice of what postings and topics you decide to view / but alas the frequency of issues inset to old members expressing their indifferences has become to point of being of no substance as persons wanting helpfull advice etc as in persons seeing the same old aquasations repeated among those. has it become time the forum has two identities as in being able to view the present issues concerning members an also seperatising this old stuff out ? how ever is the moderatornor adminisrator can the get it sorted

#11736 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 15 September 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

AND YOU DONT
dave

:lol:/>:P/>:rolleyes:/>... As I previously stated I only spoke to S.N.... Not To ACC security Chief...
You prove nothing except your psychotic state of mind...
You need to go self fornicate some place else FOOL....

#11737 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:28 PM

View Posttommy, on 15 September 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

As in being forum members it has been your choice of what postings and topics you decide to view / but alas the frequency of issues inset to old members expressing their indifferences has become to point of being of no substance as persons wanting helpfull advice etc as in persons seeing the same old aquasations repeated among those. has it become time the forum has two identities as in being able to view the present issues concerning members an also seperatising this old stuff out ? how ever is the moderatornor adminisrator can the get it sorted

A suggestion here Tommy. I consider those that do not want to see some peoples posts put a block on them. It is possible because I have blocked people in the past and it has helped me focus on what I am here for.

Mini

#11738 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

self discipline as what you decide to view is paramount , but as newbies , why be bombarded with the ongoing sagas of somethings they do not have any ideas of

#11739 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 September 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

What a whopper chaps and chapess's!! Truly a whopper from Alan Thomas. He has removed a post which was originally LF post and I can give you the number of it if you like to send me to those links, but Mini saved it by pulling it and Thomas extra banter in it, to the next number.

Let me know if you want the number. He defames a few of us by doing it.

Mini

#11740 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Put this over into the other site Blurb.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google