ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10921 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:41 PM

View PostRedFox, on 05 August 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

But your philosophy has not benefited claimants.

your philosophy has not created legal precedent beneficial to ACC claimants.

you are all hot air and waffle.

My philosophy will not work while the greater number of people capitulate.
Despite my being kicked in the guts for doing good I will continue to do good anyway.
I am saddened by the reality that No good deed goes unpunished.

#10922 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

>.... Always the Hypocrite... as usual...

To date FOOL you have done nothing to help yourself or other claimants or those of the future...
If anything you have screwed up many things and given ACC the means of continuing with their tactics in some cases...
What ever which way one looks at your case ...it is clear you were are GUILTY as CHARGED...
your own garble on here proves that...
You claim you have had your wrist fixed... If that is correct then STOP THE WIMPING and Get On With It ...MOVE ON...

Actually that is not true. I have helped a large number of people and particularly helping people rehabilitate by way of medical treatment and/or into new occupations. More importantly I have disrupted ACC legal processes involving criminal prosecutions of ACC fraud, even helping to people out of jail and most certainly preventing numerous others from ever going to jail.

There is no possibility of my being guilty of fraud based on ACC alleging they had possession of information that I was working when the facts ultimately came to light that they had not identified one single work task activity at any material time and particularly the assertion that I had an income of $1.3 million while their own forensic accountant stated under oath that there were simply no information to support that assertion in fact the information supported that the companies I owned barely maintained a solvent position while also confirming that those managing companies I owned were paid for their services of management eliminating the possibility of my active participation in the management of my own company. What we are dealing with is nothing less than perjury which of course will be dealt with in the criminal courts in due course followed by my appeal to the courts decisions resulting in my conviction. This will take time but it is the correct and proper thing to do not just for myself but for the greater good of everyone else in New Zealand that is exposed to such risks of wrong behaviour of the ACC.

Your inability to comprehend the information does not form the basis for your harassment of me.

As for the ACC compliance with the 1992 review hearing decision, which they acknowledged of the binding, the ACC have not contributed in any way or as required by legislation and those binding decisions. I surgery has been independently funded of which reimbursement is being actively sought. In addition additional surgery is required before I can return to my preinjury occupation in any way or form. Having said that I have already partially return to my preinjury occupation on a part time light duty basis under my doctors supervision. The ACC are yet to continue with my vocational rehabilitation plan which also is a living and current contract as there is nothing in law that is capable of seeking that contract is a contract is a creature of legislation rather than a whim of the ACC.

Your suggestion of my moving on is exactly what I was doing when the ACC were avoiding doing anything. Because I was so successful in the progress I was making without them they decide to prosecute me for fraud despite the fact that I was still in the process of progressing my rehabilitation without yet achieving success so as to reduce their liability in any way or form.

Ken all you are doingIs promoting the ACC propaganda that will result in the ACC attacking me of which there is a foregone conclusion that they will attack those you advise in exactly the same way. What I am promoting other mechanism by which people will not get attacked. It would seem to me that everything you are saying is in support of the ACC unlawful conduct.

Please explain why you have taken a position alongside the ACCs doctrine of belief and action.

#10923 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

My philosophy will not work while the greater number of people capitulate.
Despite my being kicked in the guts for doing good I will continue to do good anyway.
I am saddened by the reality that No good deed goes unpunished.

Posted Image/>... DREAM ON TOMO... The only good deed you can do for all is to STOP ooozing your Bull S...

Not promoting ACC doctrine in any way at all..... Just telling it like I have seen it...and experienced your Bull Shit.

#10924 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

I did not surrender anything... Just opted not to waste any more time and money and energy for a very small gain at the end of another long drawn out session in court ...

By what you have just stated here is by definition surrender.
The fact that you are incapable of realising that you have surrendered is there an indication for those who understand such things that you have been successfully socially engineered. I guess for those who design such dastardly schemes are giggling up their sleeves congratulating themselves on how easy it is to take candy from a baby or benefits from an invalid. All we needed to do was delayed for a very long time, with a blindfold on you, the new round a few times and then invite you to mediation at your weakest moment during your time is of poor health.

If I was in your situation I may very well have accepted a compromise but I most certainly would not be congratulating myself and more importantly would not be recommending to others that this is an acceptable option which is to be aspired to or referenced as a victory. the bottomline is that you have been cheated of the better part of your life and your declining years.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad about the decision you have made because that is entirely up to you. All am doing is expressing my disappointment about how your decision affects those who are still going through the system as you have provided the ACC with encouragement of what they have done to you they can continue to do to others and still perhaps with even more sophistication.

#10925 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

By what you have just stated here is by definition surrender.
The fact that you are incapable of realising that you have surrendered is there an indication for those who understand such things that you have been successfully socially engineered. I guess for those who design such dastardly schemes are giggling up their sleeves congratulating themselves on how easy it is to take candy from a baby or benefits from an invalid. All we needed to do was delayed for a very long time, with a blindfold on you, the new round a few times and then invite you to mediation at your weakest moment during your time is of poor health.

If I was in your situation I may very well have accepted a compromise but I most certainly would not be congratulating myself and more importantly would not be recommending to others that this is an acceptable option which is to be aspired to or referenced as a victory. the bottomline is that you have been cheated of the better part of your life and your declining years.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad about the decision you have made because that is entirely up to you. All am doing is expressing my disappointment about how your decision affects those who are still going through the system as you have provided the ACC with encouragement of what they have done to you they can continue to do to others and still perhaps with even more sophistication.

:lol:/>:P/>... FOOL... you prove my point with every post...
http://psychcentral....order-symptoms/

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Symptoms
By Psych Central Staff

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter’s “rudeness” or “stupidity” or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a “narcissist” or as someone with “narcissism.” Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

#10926 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

... FOOL... you prove my point with every post...

By Psych Central Staff

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. While this pattern of behavior may be appropriate for a king in 16th Century England, it is generally considered inappropriate for most ordinary people today.

People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes. For example, an individual with this disorder may complain about a clumsy waiter’s “rudeness” or “stupidity” or conclude a medical evaluation with a condescending evaluation of the physician.

In laypeople terms, someone with this disorder may be described simply as a “narcissist” or as someone with “narcissism.” Both of these terms generally refer to someone with narcissistic personality disorder.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.

Given your status in life resulting from your limited cognisant capacities I can understand your long-standing pattern of grandiosityWhich is related to your propensity that lead you into the Tagteam mentality of attacking all you perceive as being tall poppies.

Your drive to setting up another site was primarily driven by your inability to seize control of this one. From the very first time I met you it was apparent that you thought you were some form of ACC must say or Moses leading his people to the promised land. You then went on to promote the setting up of a collective group of ACC claimant to which you would be the leader.

Quite to the contrary I am the other hand promoted individual freedom of speech and that everyone in the site should be equal in our opportunity to express their own viewpoints without fear or favour and most certainly without suffering attacks from the tagteam.

Your general failure as being the leader of the ACC claimant community and your failure to set up an alternative Internet site to this one as the new comeback to the spot continuing in your cost of the corrosive behaviour.

Despite your personality difficulties I still bear you know are will because of your limitations but I do expect you to take responsibility for your misbehaviour as you are behaving like a very naughty and stubborn child who is clearly already been diagnosed with the condition that you have highlighted. I do not think that others are going to allow themselves be lowered your level an end to your will.

#10927 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 03:04 PM, said:

Posted Image... FOOL... you prove my point with every post...

By Psych Central Staff

#10928 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

Kenneth Miller does posting the diagnosis of yourself addressing your Narcissistic Personality Disorder problems twice increased your sensation of importance?

#10929 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

Kenneth Miller does posting the diagnosis of yourself addressing your Narcissistic Personality Disorder problems twice increased your sensation of importance?

:lol:/>:P/>...NO FOOL.... its there to show other what your SICKNESS IS.

#10930 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

...NO FOOL.... its there to show other what your SICKNESS IS.

Are you making another attempt to psychoanalyse me for the purposes of making yet another report to the court?

What I think has actually happened is that you have been subject to an enforcement order to undergo psychological examination and now wish to be your fury on everybody else.

Obviously there is no possibility that you could comprehend a condition that professional analysis even have difficulty coming to grips with.

It is people with this type of condition themselves that routinely put themselves forward as experts on such material and go about diagnosing others. It is a clear demonstration of a cluster of symptoms found within that group of people otherwise known as narcissistic.

Everyone who actually knows me does me to be a very rational stable well centred individual. I am completely unpretentious and always have been. I'm the type of fellow is simply calls a spade a spade, including myself. Someone with a narcissistic personality disorder certainly would not expose their real identity on a site like this and more importantly wouldn't use multiple identities as you do.

What you should do is listen to what Miller law tell you and follow their advice.

#10931 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

Are you making another attempt to psychoanalyse me for the purposes of making yet another report to the court? (dont need to... thats already been done officially)

What I think has actually happened is that you have been subject to an enforcement order to undergo psychological examination and now wish to be your fury on everybody else.
(News to me... but bring it on... should be an interesting event)

Obviously there is no possibility that you could comprehend a condition that professional analysis even have difficulty coming to grips with.(I "comprehend" a lot more than you can imagine FOOL)

It is people with this type of condition themselves that routinely put themselves forward as experts on such material and go about diagnosing others. It is a clear demonstration of a cluster of symptoms found within that group of people otherwise known as narcissistic.

Everyone who actually knows me does me to be a very rational stable well centred individual. I am completely unpretentious and always have been. I'm the type of fellow is simply calls a spade a spade, including myself. Someone with a narcissistic personality disorder certainly would not expose their real identity on a site like this and more importantly wouldn't use multiple identities as you do.(BULL SHIT... MOST WHO HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF EXPOSURE TO YOUR TOXIC SELF..... REGRET IT BIG TIME)

What you should do is listen to what Miller law tell you and follow their advice.(and what might that be FOOL?)

:lol:/>:P/>... GETTING ALL PARANOID ON YOUR TOXIC HAPPY JUICE FOOL???

#10932 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

>... GETTING ALL PARANOID ON YOUR TOXIC HAPPY JUICE FOOL???

Not at all.
As per usual I am calm, rational and plain spoken.

You use the phrases paranoid, toxic happy juice and fool.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that anything I write throughout everything I have presented over the decade and a half on this site to indicate anything remotely suggested of paranoia.

With regards to what you refer to is being toxic happy juice I can only imagine you are referring to my hobby of producing alcoholic beverages with a focus on a variety of liqueurs. The fact that you have never seen tasted or experience the fruitage of my hobby let alone carry out any toxicity measurements this only goes to demonstrate you are receiving your so called information from unreliable third-party sources which further indicates your participation in compulsive obsessive behaviour concerning your interest in what I may or may not be doing with my time along with others that suffer from the same compulsive obsessive disorders I would consider nothing less than stalking.

With regards to your suggestion that I am a fool not even your closest friends who you share your gossip would agree with you on that one as I am far from a fool which is clearly evident by my quite reasonable lifetime achievement that demonstrate me not to be a fool. Not even the ACC onsider a am a foolWhich is emphasised by the fact that they feel they need three lawyers in the court room to defend the ACC's position when I make my submissions to the court which is an achievement demonstrated by the manner in contempt of my submissions that on numerous occasions the judge had mistakenly thought I had undertaken some form of legal studies with one even thinking I had qualified myself as a lawyer.

Should I rely on your opinion whether or not time of full or should I rely upon my commercial successes and international reputation for the design and development of high-quality well-developed machinery.

#10933 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

Your residual capacities in relation to reporting back to forum members, is in my opinion is at the top end being able to give responsive answers in and in every occasion, surely these abilities are not being to fruitful use here and maybe are better utilised in other directions of >, but being in a limited role capacity of injury vs medical operations vs acc court proceedings , would jeapordise a result in the future i

#10934 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

View Posttommy, on 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Your residual capacities in relation to reporting back to forum members, is in my opinion is at the top end being able to give responsive answers in and in every occasion, surely these abilities are not being to fruitful use here and maybe are better utilised in other directions of >, but being in a limited role capacity of injury vs medical operations vs acc court proceedings , would jeapordise a result in the future i

Tommy thank you for your compliment.

I thought about the point you have raised as to whether or not liabilities might be better expressed elsewhere.

Tommy please understand that large numbers of people who look at the material on this site, including the ACC staff themselves, would stand to benefit which means the need for me to make comment on this site is of greater importance and will yield the greater results. Having said that because I use voice software that produces words at the rate of perhaps two or 300 words per minute it is a little effort it takes little time for me to make responses, even quite extensive responses. You will also notice from time to time I raised new issues regarding matters of law and interpretation of fact completely unrelated to myself which I find to be a duty if I can help someone alleviate or mitigate their plight and perhaps even recover from their injuries which is happened on multiple occasions such as the acquisition of surgery and return to preinjury occupations. I think the highlight would have to be stopping the ACC prosecute a man with no legs for fraud with by ongoing assistance guide to developing his own business of which he now has six employees which he manages from his home in his power driven wheelchair. This is one of those situations where the ACC got the points of law in fact so horribly wrong based on the assumptions made by members of the public combined with the ACCs drive to harass and intimidate people of their entitlements where suicide was narrowly avoided. It is this type of thing that is the purpose of the site.

Over the last few weeks I have been very busy preparing submissions for delivery later this month. Over the last week or so I have been going through an exceptionally tedious process of verifying information where my mind needed a quick break from time to time to break the monotony. Making responses on this site for a couple of minutes every hour or two has proven to be a welcome relief and totally beneficial to those who have raised issue with the conduct of my claims of which I have thoroughly clarified for them. The fact that these persons re-emerge with a never-ending stream of new perceived issues is a clear indication that something else is going on a little bit more sinister that a person is naive as myself is not easily recognise.

#10935 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

Mr Thomas as posted in post 10987;
The important wording is;;

""No evidence has been presented to demonstrate Mr Thomas’ condition in March 2001 has deteriorated since 1997, and there is no evidence to suggest that Mr Thomas was an earner immediately before 26 March 2001.""

Would this be fact enough ;; http://www.nzlii.org...y=alan%20thomas

"Having considered all the information available made to me by way of Mr Thomas’ ACC files, the submissions made, and evidence given at the review hearing, I accept Mr Tui’s submissions on both counts.

I find that the decision concerning incapacity previously made at review and pending determination in District Court on Appeal is binding on Mr Thomas.

No evidence has been presented to demonstrate Mr Thomas’ condition in March 2001 has deteriorated since 1997, and there is no evidence to suggest that Mr Thomas was an earner immediately before 26 March 2001.

In my view, ACC have correctly determined that Mr Thomas does not have an entitlement to weekly compensation. As a result, he is also not entitled to vocational rehabilitation.

At the review hearing, Mr Tui said that Mr Thomas still has cover. The transitional provisions of both the 1992 and 1998 Acts provide continuation of Mr Thomas’ cover. However, he is currently not entitled to either weekly compensation or vocational rehabilitation. The cited Clauses of Schedule 1 of the current Act confirm this."

#10936 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Not at all.
As per usual I am calm, rational and plain spoken.

You use the phrases paranoid, toxic happy juice and fool.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that anything I write throughout everything I have presented over the decade and a half on this site to indicate anything remotely suggested of paranoia.

With regards to what you refer to is being toxic happy juice I can only imagine you are referring to my hobby of producing alcoholic beverages with a focus on a variety of liqueurs. The fact that you have never seen tasted or experience the fruitage of my hobby let alone carry out any toxicity measurements this only goes to demonstrate you are receiving your so called information from unreliable third-party sources which further indicates your participation in compulsive obsessive behaviour concerning your interest in what I may or may not be doing with my time along with others that suffer from the same compulsive obsessive disorders I would consider nothing less than stalking.

With regards to your suggestion that I am a fool not even your closest friends who you share your gossip would agree with you on that one as I am far from a fool which is clearly evident by my quite reasonable lifetime achievement that demonstrate me not to be a fool. Not even the ACC onsider a am a foolWhich is emphasised by the fact that they feel they need three lawyers in the court room to defend the ACC's position when I make my submissions to the court which is an achievement demonstrated by the manner in contempt of my submissions that on numerous occasions the judge had mistakenly thought I had undertaken some form of legal studies with one even thinking I had qualified myself as a lawyer.

Should I rely on your opinion whether or not time of full or should I rely upon my commercial successes and international reputation for the design and development of high-quality well-developed machinery.

:rolleyes:/>:blink:/>.... More BORING Delusional Diarrhea FOOL...
There is obviously no hope of redemption for you...

Tank man at work...
Attached File  images.jpg (13.69K)
Number of downloads: 3

#10937 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

View Posttommy, on 05 August 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

Obviously you are quite capable of 30 hours a week or more playing legal
doing your own submissions , which even the judge commented on that point.
This perfectly proves you are not incapacitated as per ACC law.

#10938 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

;;

#10939 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

Here is the Project manager work sheet from http://www.careers.g...r/about-the-job

What you will do

Project managers may do some or all of the following:
meet project goals on time and to the required standard
manage the project team to ensure group and individual performance criteria are met
maintain an accurate and up-to-date project plan
manage the project budget and resources
communicate with stakeholders and ensure project team members develop a relationship with stakeholders
ensure suppliers deliver the products and/or services requested
ensure that all project documentation is kept up to date
hire staff to work on projects.

Skills and knowledge

Project managers need to have:
knowledge of project management methodology
skill in developing, piloting and implementing new business processes
an understanding of the strategic direction, structure and issues affecting the organisation they work for
the ability to identify risks and issues that could affect the project, and put in place effective solutions.

Mr Thomas displays these skills on ACC forum.org for more than 30 hours a week on a regular basis.

#10940 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

View Postgreg, on 05 August 2014 - 05:12 PM, said:

Mr Thomas as posted in post 10987;
The important wording is;;

""No evidence has been presented to demonstrate Mr Thomas’ condition in March 2001 has deteriorated since 1997, and there is no evidence to suggest that Mr Thomas was an earner immediately before 26 March 2001.""

Would this be fact enough ;; http://www.nzlii.org...y=alan%20thomas

"Having considered all the information available made to me by way of Mr Thomas’ ACC files, the submissions made, and evidence given at the review hearing, I accept Mr Tui’s submissions on both counts.

I find that the decision concerning incapacity previously made at review and pending determination in District Court on Appeal is binding on Mr Thomas.

No evidence has been presented to demonstrate Mr Thomas’ condition in March 2001 has deteriorated since 1997, and there is no evidence to suggest that Mr Thomas was an earner immediately before 26 March 2001.

In my view, ACC have correctly determined that Mr Thomas does not have an entitlement to weekly compensation. As a result, he is also not entitled to vocational rehabilitation.

At the review hearing, Mr Tui said that Mr Thomas still has cover. The transitional provisions of both the 1992 and 1998 Acts provide continuation of Mr Thomas’ cover. However, he is currently not entitled to either weekly compensation or vocational rehabilitation. The cited Clauses of Schedule 1 of the current Act confirm this."

Greg what on earth was the reviewer doing looking amongst my ACC files on his own. Legislation requires the hearing to take place in my presence was does not permit any sort of rummaging around the ACC doctored files which it had all of the medical reports removed. Notwithstanding that I brought to the reviewer the medical reports describing the additional injury and incapacity.

As a matter of law it is the earning immediately before the injury and not when the incapacity begun that is the management for earnings compensation. The ACC are required by law to reassess the numerous developments along the way making its 1997 decision, four years earlier relevant given that the incapacity had increased with more recent events

The binding effects of the 1992 review hearing decision required the ACC to fund reconstructive surgery which of course formed part of my rehabilitation plan which the ACC sought to ignore as it interfered with the system they have made which have no medical support whatsoever.

Greg why are you such an avid ACC supporter to these very obvious and simple issues, what have you got to gain by your continual challenges?.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google