ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10901 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

BLURB

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

David Butler, on 02 August 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

No arrangement with the ACC Thomas
I would be one of the biggest pain in the ass to acc intelligence there is re opening up what they already knew.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all on the dealings set up etc etc of YOUR advocate From /and the Para Legal Trust that operated within here [WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE] Were/WAS FLEECING members/claimants doing much damage/ harm to them and explain the set up and SHOW that is was all legal and above board.?
Thew trust data is easily found in the companies office for you to start with the facts .
Lets see how good you really are then Thomas as the intelligent Paradigm Shifter you alleged yourself to be
No doubt, Fran Van Helmond can assist you with his wealth of knowledge seems he sticks up for Erica as a good guy in here.
You are again misleading visitors David Butler!

Nothing misleading at all Fran

All I wrote was asking you to lay off posting your filthy and disgusting language and threats against the man!

You appear to be mistaken as usual as to whom you refer to as poster-I posted not as your state
Maybe you should refresh and check who the posters were
No different then as it is now with all the aka alias member names coming in to abuse=YOUR many member names were put to use then Franny-as you still do i see

Day after day night after night you and your heyho silver side kick, lets refer to her as kerisee, took over this fine ACCforum.org and when ever one of the genuine members attempted to ask you to cool it you attacked us and threatened us with the following words "I'll fuck you over"!

yes you did receive that and its still on as far as im concerned fran-YOU DID THE NAMING ,And ya wonder why ya ben taken on-Ihave fuked ya over just a tad to date MORE TO COME YET Tho im afraid
YOU NAMED members in here and were the INITIAL ONE TO STRART NAMING PERSONAL DETAILS OF MEMBERS along with Claire Hollis doing exactly the same harassing intimidating members with publishing of members personal details since way back 2007/ 2008.2009 era
CLAIRE AND OTHERS were at you for that at the time as well as the Admin-

And yes, now both I and Mini are being "F--ked over" by you attempting to implicate us, which we both are not, never have been nor never will be, into your deluded tbp conspiracy fantasy dreams

YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN anything to alter that as a fact as to your association with WEAL-That is for Thomas to be the per-suer-as to any conspiracy not my court case to be bothered with-You worry to much about me when you should be concerned about what your going to say when Thomas has you in court=AS OPPOSED th the documents hes going to present to you to respond to UNDER OATH.
so as to distract everyones attention from you and your own involvement!
NO INVOLVEMENT re the Plot at al Fran-Your the detractor and misleader here re YOUR PART IN THE PLOT WITH WEAL

Since your prolonged/over the top abuse against that advocate you refered to, this fine ACCforum.org lost many many genuine long standing members, some mere claimants and others were laywers etc who assisted and gave excellent advise whenever help was needed!

Any members that left because of Eric then they would have seen that the place was being used bu an asshole AND moat likely used there brain and left as who was a good one and who was NOT and rather than rely of false info in here best they went-Thats there choice ,There was NO difference in the content that ensued re erica than there was about Gibbons and the fraud issues=Just ones like erica and his mate Mutilated tried to shut it down as to eric being shown up -AND of course we have your very public slagging libelous abuse harassment of public forum members acc staff of a rather nasty personal attacks at them BY YOU-Yet you try and lay the issue re abuse at others when your the worst offender this forum has ever had at abuse Fran.
alas i stuck to the game plan and eric was shown as a NO GOOD Advocate via documents AND NOT GOSSIP or aLIES like you ALWAYS / STILL use to try and make a point
Erica certainly was NOT and on my watch HE WAS GONE BURGER Franny

It was you and your abusive and filthy attitude towards them and other members, including your post after post, day after day, night after night, of slanderous, abusive, threatening attacks along with the absolutely disgusting filthy language you were using, a huge number of great individuals left and have never returned!

Im unsure where all this is Fran details were published and the usual ones who stuck up for eric LIKE YOU made a mess of what was a notification of be aware that eric was a no good advocate>Via documentation,
The mess made by YOU Fran with your stance of say NOTHING ABOUT ERIC ABLY ASSISTED BY MILLER AND CO
Why did you protect a known rip off advocate?
Give him a call im sure he he glad to hear from you and assist to compile the data on the Para Legal Trust
Alan Thomas is not permitted to contact me due to the lies he posted regarding why the Police turned up at his home early one morning when he was very intoxicated on his 80% proof homebrewed Whiskey and used the word "suicide" many times during our conversation!

There are a couple more issues but they're best kept mum on at present.

Claire Hollis be a good one to rope in to assist you,as well seeing's shes an expert on things like that. and im sure they BOTH as being in constant communication / with the Police /IRD ACC could get you info you are unable to gather,
Dave
My response in blue
*********************************************************************************************

FRAN
DID YOU ever bother to check and see if the documentation shownre eric was correct as i said it was
IF you had and not been a detractor to try and save eric then the mess wouldn't have happened but as eric was no good then the members needed to know.
As the I Pod investigator FRAN VAN HELMOND -
You can tell the difference between the various named /trust/ alias set outs below,and tell us all WHICH one be the legal registered trust and also what Trust name the acc received and thus used to pay erica fro his advocacy work
If ya REALLY good ya might enlighten us on the bank name /account name /account numbers /details of each one of the registered Trust or Trust alias names below.

Para-Legal Advcoates and Support Services-NZ Trust
Para Legal Services NZ Trust
Para-Legal Services Trust
Para Legal Services-Hawkes Bay
Para-Legal Services - NZ Trust
Para Legal Hastings

De above be -That be something you can handle eh Franny
Doubt that very much
Show us what ya made of and do know what your publishing about Franny,
dave
Posted Image

#10902 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 12:46 AM, said:

We must never forget that Kenneth Miller had a favourite saying, slowly slowly catch the monkey. Well we can now see that he has got a monkey. Personally I would prefer all of the money together with all of the losses a caused by the ACC incompetence whether that be deliberate or accidental

:rolleyes:/>:blink:/>.... Hey Loser... You dont have the details of my costs and payments made...
My "softly softly with big smile" one issue at a time has paid off...
L.A. lien on my property is not much... and will be cleared up by ACC ...

Appeal auth decision... ACC was told to recalculate ERC...
They dealt only with the 1977 work injury ERC info...
not the 1983 work injury erc info, which is 140% higher than 1977...
and there will be no WINZ, and most likely no tax in this pay out when time comes...

It was this claim that an ACC Whangarei CM refused to process...
after ACC had accepted claim via Dr. treatment details on day of accident ...
I have a letter 5 days after injury accepting claim...

The claim file details were destroyed in mid 90's as I was taking legal action...
and at same time ACC Whangarei was being investigated for processing denied claims...
A top staff member or members was/were convicted and jailed for this...

Acting Branch Manager... Barry Davis tracted down the microfiche details / claim no. for me...
Now that I ave it well established there was a genuine claim ...
and have been having ongoing treatment for many years for the injuries
= neck shoulder mid back...
that are the primary cause of my health issues at this very moment...
As other legal issues are now sorted... it is time to deal with this lot...

http://accfocus.org/blogs/70-16.html

"[56] The other aspect of this is that it is the Corporation who are responsible for the loss of documentation through their choice to destroy the file.

[57] A fundamental maxim of equity is that "one who comes into equity must come with clean hands" or that equity will not permit a party to profit by his own wrong.

[58] It should not be that the Corporation who wrongfully suspended the appellant's entitlements should benefit from the loss of documentation which had been in their possession." Miller vs ACC"

http://www.nzlii.org...CAA/2008/4.html

I am not the only one here in Northland to have been subject to the corrupt practices of some ACC whangarei staff of earlier years...

#10903 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

We must never forget that Kenneth Miller had a favourite saying, slowly slowly catch the monkey. Well we can now see that he has got a monkey. Personally I would prefer all of the money together with all of the losses a caused by the ACC incompetence whether that be deliberate or accidental

I am certain that was the quote Huggy used at times, not Tomcat.

#10904 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

Of course the ACC would be delighted to think that all claimants would be happy with slowly catching monkeys. We must never forget that the legitimate expectation of every claimant is that they will have promped medical treatment when injured while also delivering the various entitlements at the very earliest to as opposed to forcing impoverished and disabled people through a labyrinth to the extent where they are tempted into settling for a negotiated settlement rather than the full entitlement to the profits of the multibillion dollar Corporation. The more claimants that succumb to this brutality means that every claimant coming after them or face an even more difficult to as they are only encouraging the ACC to engage in such corrupt practices.

I am aware of the hardships of each and every invalid and I do sympathise however we should not condone corrupt practice or even worse promote it.

#10905 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 10:59 AM, said:

Of course the ACC would be delighted to think that all claimants would be happy with slowly catching monkeys. We must never forget that the legitimate expectation of every claimant is that they will have promped medical treatment when injured while also delivering the various entitlements at the very earliest to as opposed to forcing impoverished and disabled people through a labyrinth to the extent where they are tempted into settling for a negotiated settlement rather than the full entitlement to the profits of the multibillion dollar Corporation. The more claimants that succumb to this brutality means that every claimant coming after them or face an even more difficult to as they are only encouraging the ACC to engage in such corrupt practices.

I am aware of the hardships of each and every invalid and I do sympathise however we should not condone corrupt practice or even worse promote it.

B)/>... Slow as it may have been...
Did it my way and WON... all legal and above board...

Nothing here re "catching monkeys"...

#10906 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

Posted Image/>... Slow as it may have been...
Did it my way and WON... all legal and above board...

Nothing here re "catching monkeys"...

It has not escaped my attention that you have not succeeded to acquire all of your entitlements and that you are still lumbered with significant costs which have not yet been addressed.

By your own admission you have entered into a negotiated settlement as opposed to acquiring what the legislation entitlement actually is.

Any time anybody enters into a negotiated settlement whereby they get less than what legislation entitled them to the multibillion-dollar Corporation makes profit. They have teams of people that are geared to generating this category of profit. It is necessary, despite the difficulties, to stand up against this abhorrent process which involves crushing invalids to the point where they will accept a few crumbs from the Kings table.

#10907 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Even in a worst case scenario if you are correct or not re Tomcat, it is still better than what you have got and may ever get.

Sometime people have to do what is best for them especially if their health is not the best, rather than keep fighting and get nothing.

In my opinion, its better to move on with your life with at least something rather than fight all your life and get nothing.

Time is precious, far too precious to be fighting forever.

#10908 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 11:50 AM, said:

It has not escaped my attention that you have not succeeded to acquire all of your entitlements and that you are still lumbered with significant costs which have not yet been addressed.

By your own admission you have entered into a negotiated settlement as opposed to acquiring what the legislation entitlement actually is.

Any time anybody enters into a negotiated settlement whereby they get less than what legislation entitled them to the multibillion-dollar Corporation makes profit. They have teams of people that are geared to generating this category of profit. It is necessary, despite the difficulties, to stand up against this abhorrent process which involves crushing invalids to the point where they will accept a few crumbs from the Kings table.

:lol:/>:P/>... YOU DONT KNOW SQUAT RE MY COSTS FOOL...
What there is yet to be sorted is not large... 4 figures.
And what I negotiated for re settlement was only short a few hundred that was not worth the hassle of more lengthy court sessions and cost...

Next round is an issue not yet dealt with... but in process...

`

AND I DID "STAND UP" with the help of J.M. LAW... re read post 11068

#10909 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostHuggy, on 05 August 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Even in a worst case scenario if you are correct or not re Tomcat, it is still better than what you have got and may ever get.

Sometime people have to do what is best for them especially if their health is not the best, rather than keep fighting and get nothing.

In my opinion, its better to move on with your life with at least something rather than fight all your life and get nothing.

:)/>... Right on Huggy...
I Live day to day...
If I wake up tomorrow morning... thats a bonus...

I only missed out on a small 3 figure amount for 2 months worth.

#10910 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

View PostHuggy, on 05 August 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Huggy I'm not disagreeing with you or Ken And fully understand the predicament will stop

It is because of this predicament that existed in the old days regarding commercial insurance Corporation that the ACC act came into existence so as to Prevent for all time this exact same plight that injured people find themselves in. We should value the ACC legislation and Extended instead of capitulating in Word is unable to because of age and circumstances can do so in Deed. In other words instead of claiming a win a person intends condition and circumstance should be expressing an outrage that the been asked to give the ACC a discount of their liability. What is actually happening here is something along the lines of Munchhausen syndrome where the victim end up cosying up to those who have unlawfully gained authority over them.

Again in respect what Ken legal team has achieved that I reiterate there is more work yet to be done and it was not the cause of great celebration

#10911 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:27 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Posted Image/>... Right on Huggy...
I Live day to day...

It is because of this philosophy that The ACC were able to configure a strategy where they maySucceed in Stealing what is legitimate Yours.

Should others that followed in your Philosophy and accept the deal that you have accepted the entire concept of the ACC is diminished rather than Enhanced.

#10912 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Posted Image/>... Right on Huggy...
I Live day to day...

Perhaps you should consider what type of compensation you would have been provided with have your situation been remedied in other countries. In America for example you would become a mecca millennia because of what had happened To you.

Your short-term view will benefit of yourself certainly is not a significant benefit to those who now follow.

If you are Miller law if they have achieved or their objectives they will confirmthey have not.

Nonetheless I do appreciate your predicament in fact that you have achieved what you wanted to achieve in the most part is to be acknowledged for what it is and therefore I am not overly critical in regards to your personal decision for your own benefit as that Is a decision that is yours alone.

#10913 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

It is because of this philosophy that The ACC were able to configure a strategy where they maySucceed in Stealing what is legitimate Yours.

Should others that followed in your Philosophy and accept the deal that you have accepted the entire concept of the ACC is diminished rather than Enhanced.

:lol:/>:P/>.... HEY FOOL...
I WIN EVERYTHING I GO AFTER...
DO YOU / HAVE YOU ???
Like you the ACC has crapped on itself by persistently dodging / avoiding doing / telling it ... right...
So far those that have taken my advice / help... have had some measure of successes...
(not that I can do much other than direct others to the info / or help they need.)
and unlike you I DO IT FOR FREE.;)/>

#10914 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

We must never forget that over the last 14 years, Mr Thomas has taken untold cases to the court, high court etc and has still not one 1 red cent for him self.

That is a record Mr Thomas is proud of.

And that's a fact

Summed up in one word.

Loser

#10915 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 12:44 AM, said:

Red box Why do you keep on getting your facts wrong? Have you allowed your compulsive obsessive disorder regarding myself to overwhelm your cognisant functions?

Facts mr Thomas are facts.

Your verbal diarrhoea, brain farts and unsubstantiated lies are not.

#10916 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostTomcat, on 05 August 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

>.... HEY FOOL...
I WIN EVERYTHING I GO AFTER...
DO YOU / HAVE YOU ???
Like you the ACC has crapped on itself by persistently dodging / avoiding doing / telling it ... right...
So far those that have taken my advice / help... have had some measure of successes...
(not that I can do much other than direct others to the info / or help they need.)
and unlike you I DO IT FOR FREE.>

It will be of no surprise to anyone for me to say that we have opposing philosophies.

You have the philosophy of capitulation

While

I have the philosophy that requires enforcement

Your philosophy of capitulation that you promote degrade the entire system with the benefit of a quick solution, be it for less

While

My philosophy of Compulsion to comply with legislation Enhances the Entire system With the benefit of total entitlements, be it had At a longer time

I am concerned that selling out for the sake of expediency is stealing from our children and future generations with the only possible outcome being that the ACC scheme will ultimately fail wanted me to the point beyond that of what those with your philosophy would have otherwise accepted

#10917 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 August 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

It will be of no surprise to anyone for me to say that we have opposing philosophies.

While

Your philosophy of capitulation that you promote degrade the entire system with the benefit of a quick solution, be it for less

While

My philosophy of Compulsion to comply with legislation Enhances the Entire system With the benefit of total entitlements, be it had At a longer time

I am concerned that selling out for the sake of expediency is stealing from our children and future generations with the only possible outcome being that the ACC scheme will ultimately fail wanted me to the point beyond that of what those with your philosophy would have otherwise accepted

As I and other genuine ACCforum members may or may not be as intelligent, and or experienced, as you promulgate yourself as being in ACC or Criminal related issues Alan Thomas, could you please translate your previous post into plain language?

Thanks in advance

#10918 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

While

While

But your philosophy has not benefited claimants.

your philosophy has not created legal precedent beneficial to ACC claimants.

you are all hot air and waffle.

#10919 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

While

While

:rolleyes:/>.... Always the Hypocrite... as usual...

To date FOOL you have done nothing to help yourself or other claimants or those of the future...
If anything you have screwed up many things and given ACC the means of continuing with their tactics in some cases...
What ever which way one looks at your case ...it is clear you were are GUILTY as CHARGED...
your own garble on here proves that...
You claim you have had your wrist fixed... If that is correct then STOP THE WIMPING and Get On With It ...MOVE ON...

I did not surrender anything... Just opted not to waste any more time and money and energy for a very small gain at the end of another long drawn out session in court ...

#10920 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Fran asked
As I and other genuine ACCforum members may or may not be as intelligent, and or experienced, as you promulgate yourself as being in ACC or Criminal related issues Alan Thomas, could you please translate your previous post into plain language?

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry but neither the ACC legislation nor what they say about the can be dumbed down without losing its critical meaning.

In very least terms you will always get what you have always got if you always do what you have always done.
It means if you capitulate by surrendering some of your entitlements for a quick result the next time around the ACC will chip away a little bit more and a little bit more and a little bit more knowing full well that you will capitulate. This is what people like Hitler relied upon who was assisted by very clever psycho analysis of the people he served an does he conquered with the assistance of propaganda in reliance upon the fact that some of the oppressed will attack others on his behalf in order that they may not be treated so badly.

However as the situation with Britain and particularly during the Battle of Britain they stood their ground and won back all of Europe for everybody with the exception of Poland who they betrayed when abandoning it to Russia despite entering into the war against Hitler because of the Treaty that existed.

We can now reflect upon the Independent insurance Corporations that the ACC legislation replaced and see how that treaty we entered into with the ACC legislation has been breached in exactly the same way as Poland was betrayed.

The reason why we look at history is that history will repeat itself if we do not learn from it. Apparently some people pride themselves on being stupid and you is that stupidity as an excuse for their own plight and deterioration in their life standard and then lash out against their peers were no other reason than they cannot get justice in relation to the true cause of the problem.

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google