ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10221 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:55 PM

Fran I can understand why you are both an agreement with yourselves.

The issue at hand is your interactions prior to Douglas Weal producing what has now been called the Fitzy report together with various other electronic communications prior to January/February 2008. When you did after that date is entirely irrelevant to the crime committed against me in the court of New Zealand which involves perjury together with perverting the course of Justice and obstruction of justice.

You making excuses for your ongoing involvement with those you declared unions were telling lies about me is simply cowardly and inexcusable, particularly while I was doing all I could to help you with your case. Such two-faced behaviour and doubledealing is truly despicable.

Like it or not your friends have implicated you. The problem is you did not come forward in a timely fashion and then when you did you soft-pedalled so as not to get your mates in trouble by only telling the police part of what you knew and not the critical elements at the critical times.

You could not be called as a witness because you kept on ensuring that you are compromised as a potential witness by reconfirming your friendship with Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller and refusing to disclose a document in your possession or that you have seen. So why would my lawyer asked you to be a witness? After all it was Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller that have implicated you as one of the two possible people that might have assisted in the so-called bomb plot. With your allegations of potential suicide obviously you were a prospective and groomed witness for the prosecution and not the defence.

My begging you to give evidence so I could have even a small defence is not unreasonable. What is inexcusable is you hanging up on me. What made matters worse is that you hounded and harangued me to call you and then you made up that cock-a-mammy suicide story to support your mates in the notion that I was a potential suicide bomber.

Of course the overriding feature about you is your unbridled attack against me when I have done nothing against you lead me to believe that you are to this day actively seeking to support your mates.

How on earth can you rub salt into my wounds by telling me to "have a great life" when you have contributed towards its destruction.

#10222 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

I'm not going to be bullied, abused and threatened into lying (in future Court action ie karma or Anywhere for that matter) for anyone Alan Thomas!

Have a great weekend.

#10223 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

David Butler all that is needed from you is the objective evidence. Your subjective assumptions are relevant so therefore your impressions about the objective evidence does not need to be examined in any court. The only reason for your presence in court is to confirm authenticity of the documentations coming to your possession. That being the case there is no possibility I would be interested in manipulating or modifying your impressions.

David this is a problem that existed between the tagteam whereby collectively they would discuss assumption upon assumption and then reach conclusions from which they within speculate further assumptions. This is the nature of how things go wrong and forms the basis of the conduct of ACC staff and suchlike whereby they assume facts based on their interpretation of reality rather than relying upon the objective fact produced by qualified sources, such as the medical professionals reports.

As you have not been trained nor are experienced in determining reality your viewpoint of the world cannot be relied upon.

With regards to the entire so-called "Takapuna bomb plot" I am unable to make any comments about that as I have absolutely no knowledge of it. You on the other hand have documented evidence of what took place demonstrating a conspiracy to make false allegation with no information whatsoever that would indicate any form of reality to the allegation.

As I have always said the best thing for you to do would be to bundle up all of the documents, e-mails and suchlike and deliver them to the police with a signature required courier service. As you have been implicated in the plot from the beginning that is the best way of you disengaging yourself from the plot.

Your attempt to remain within the investigation processes to the extent that you have an ongoing prospect of manipulating that investigation process you are guaranteeing that the police won't investigate properly will see you to be of little value as a witness together with the evidence in your possession. Whether this stratagem is deliberate or guided by third party or even entirely accidental the fact remains that you are compromised in what you believe the reality to be. Your continued efforts to blame others while controlling the evidence is not a good look in this regard.

#10224 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

View PostBLURB, on 04 July 2014 - 03:59 PM, said:

I'm not going to be bullied, abused and threatened into lying (in future Court action ie karma or Anywhere for that matter) for anyone Alan Thomas!

Encouraging you to take stock of what has transpired to date in regards to your own actions and inactions cannot possibly be viewed as bullying or of using or threatening. Clearly asking you to make documents coming into your possession available to the police is not encouraging you to lie that may very well exposed the lives of others.

Exposing those you have declared to be your friends seems to be at the heart of this problem. For my part I would not want to have anything to do with such so-called "friends".

#10225 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

David Butler all that is needed from you is the objective evidence. Your subjective assumptions are relevant so therefore your impressions about the objective evidence does not need to be examined in any court. The only reason for your presence in court is to confirm authenticity of the documentations coming to your possession. That being the case there is no possibility I would be interested in manipulating or modifying your impressions.

David this is a problem that existed between the tagteam whereby collectively they would discuss assumption upon assumption and then reach conclusions from which they within speculate further assumptions. This is the nature of how things go wrong and forms the basis of the conduct of ACC staff and suchlike whereby they assume facts based on their interpretation of reality rather than relying upon the objective fact produced by qualified sources, such as the medical professionals reports.

As you have not been trained nor are experienced in determining reality your viewpoint of the world cannot be relied upon.

With regards to the entire so-called "Takapuna bomb plot" I am unable to make any comments about that as I have absolutely no knowledge of it. You on the other hand have documented evidence of what took place demonstrating a conspiracy to make false allegation with no information whatsoever that would indicate any form of reality to the allegation.

As I have always said the best thing for you to do would be to bundle up all of the documents, e-mails and suchlike and deliver them to the police with a signature required courier service. As you have been implicated in the plot from the beginning that is the best way of you disengaging yourself from the plot.

Your attempt to remain within the investigation processes to the extent that you have an ongoing prospect of manipulating that investigation process you are guaranteeing that the police won't investigate properly will see you to be of little value as a witness together with the evidence in your possession. Whether this stratagem is deliberate or guided by third party or even entirely accidental the fact remains that you are compromised in what you believe the reality to be. Your continued efforts to blame others while controlling the evidence is not a good look in this regard.

:lol:/>:rolleyes:/>:blink:/>... LIAR ....

#10226 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 04 July 2014 - 03:25 PM, said:

There you go again
Want things to be as you want them shown and to be
You cant do that as your misleading us all again with you tales of fantasy.
which is why you lost the case Alan
You NEVER availed yourself to take possession in a proper legal manner,of the information that would have been available to your barrister.
waste a time trying to conduct a defense to the guilty decision in here alan
YOU JUST LOSE AGAIN MATE
Dave

pp
blurbs to busy being popeye to explain his driver of the van things or the gas mains set out that Weal chatted about.
As i also was told ,Fran was asked to speak about the plot BUT he refused to chat as he was under weals DIREWCT ORDERS NOT TO discuss the Plot.

dave

David Butler

You ask why it took Doug Weal seven months to come forward with his complaint about Alan Thomas.

I would like to ask you why it took sooooo long (I year??? ) to come forward with the information to the defence lawyer and the police that you say you have to prove Alan Thomas innocent.???

Why was that so.

Mind you as Alan Thomas has forgiven you for your little indiscretions, it is not worth a pinch of shit now, but one would have though that you would have tried earlier, to arm the police and the defence with the truth (if you have any, of a conspiracy and who was involved, before this case went to its first hearing).

What a weird and wonderful way you go about protecting people you so called know are innocent.

Why don't you just admit that your inaction to assist Alan Thomas was too long in coming to assist him.

And I do recall that Blurb has already put the documentation up here Alan Thomas that says he wrote to the police on your behalf.

I do not intend to get in a slanging match with anyone, I am simply stating the obvious as it has come about.

Mini

#10227 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

David Butler all that is needed from you is the objective evidence. Your subjective assumptions are relevant so therefore your impressions about the objective evidence does not need to be examined in any court.
As you DO NOT have the full set of evidential documents of course IT IOS RELEVANT as to why when how and the reasoning behind each document Thomas-without THAT YOU HAVE A JUMBLE OF DOCUMENTS THAT YOU CANT UNDERSTAND-As your legal man admitted.
The only reason for your presence in court is to confirm authenticity of the documentations coming to your possession. That being the case there is no possibility I would be interested in manipulating or modifying your impressions.
You have already spent four years attempting that Thomas> AND FAILED

That is only your assumptions based on what you think AND NOT what the documents say

That you dont know -My life skills and streetwise knowledge roll over any professionals ''know fuck all themselves about life '' aspects re that ANYTIME AT ALL,,
After all Alan=WHY were you looked at in the first place =things just not right in the camp site eh,and also-My viewpoint mate shows exactly what when how why things ensued-which as the legals have stated WITHOUT that accompanying the documents in a formal statement YOU HAD NOTHING AT ALL,''I HAD THE GOODS, UNLIKE YOU WHO DONT KNOW but pretend you do to make ya self look good

That is now something you will never know the full story on Alan =NEVER.

WHY-The police prosecuted you-NOT MY JOB TO DEAL WITH THE POLICE AS A PROSECUTION WITNESS
YOU WERE THE DEFENDANT
You should have defended and that included dealing with my legals and me -''FORMERLY'' and AS YOU AND YOUR LEGALS WERE OFFERED FREE OF CHARGE,in the appropriate ''PROPER'' ''LEGAL'' manner=which you failed to do rather tried to con ya way thru the exercise and as ive said MANY MANY TIMES>>>>>>>>>>YOU FAILED MISERABLY AT THAT ,

Your attempt to remain within the investigation processes to the extent that you have an ongoing prospect of manipulating that investigation process you are guaranteeing that the police won't investigate properly will see you to be of little value as a witness together with the evidence in your possession. Whether this stratagem is deliberate or guided by third party or even entirely accidental the fact remains that you are compromised in what you believe the reality to be. Your continued efforts to blame others while controlling the evidence is not a good look in
this regard.
You had a court hearing and you failed to act accordingly-waste a time telling me that bollocks THOMAS and as ive said prior to you you will NEVER GET THE REAL STORY NOW, NEVER EVER.

#10228 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostMINI, on 04 July 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

David Butler

You ask why it took Doug Weal seven months to come forward with his complaint about Alan Thomas.
MANY TIMES IHAVER RAISED THAT ISSUE
Simply =Pan A failed so Plan B went into effect

I would like to ask you why it took sooooo long (I year??? ) to come forward with the information to the defence lawyer and the police

Sorry there Claire-within hours of Thomas arrest i was communicated with by an investigator instructed by Thomas and proviso of documents was made with a very short time thereafter and continued thru out the following years.
Due credit to the Police who had no issues with me providing the info i had to Thomas camp-as they said.if it /anything can help his defense then you need /welcome to give it to him.Posted Image

that you say you have to prove Alan Thomas innocent.???
i HAVE NEVER STATED THAT Thomas is innocent or guilty
#note=[until the verdict came out on guilty]

Why was that so.
Why is what so?

Mind you as Alan Thomas has forgiven you for your little indiscretions,
NOT SO Where do you get that crap from Claire

it is not worth a pinch of shit now,
YES IT IS-You dont know WHAT IS HERE so how can you state that Claire?

but one would have though that you would have tried earlier, to arm the police and the defence with the truth (if you have any, of a conspiracy and who was involved, before this case went to its first hearing).
I DID that Claire-You have evidence of otherwise available?

What a weird and wonderful way you go about protecting people you so called know are innocent.
As ive said above NEVER said anyone is innocent Claire re the Plot

Why don't you just admit that your inaction to assist Alan Thomas was too long in coming to assist him.
Why would i tell lies to do that Claire ,
I did provide documents all along the way from the early days as shown above re Thomas arrest time and his investigators entrance.

And I do recall that Blurb has already put the documentation up here Alan Thomas that says he wrote to the police on your behalf.
News time to me there Claire-YOU CAN provide that documentation one must assume?

I do not intend to get in a slanging match with anyone, I am simply stating the obvious as it has come about.
Good then come back with some facts instead of bullshit.

Mini

You are missing quite an important piece of the puzzle Claire as your writings show,
when you get that maybe youll then realize WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE and the ''very bad ''LEGAL'' position youve placed yourself in.

dave

#10229 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

View PostMINI, on 04 July 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

David Butler

Mini

Claire Hollis aka MINI.

You have stated that you were a Government based investigator of note and excellence of credibility in your standing within your work / legal and otherwise against the general population of workers.
Hows about showing that skill instead of alluding to THUS accusing something that someone else has done and get the facts before you publish BOLLOCKS

WHERE is the document you write of that supposedly shows Thomas writing to the Police on my behalf-he was never asked nor did he ever do that with my approval or knowledge.
As i have no knowledge of that issue that you clearly state occurred,I can not provide such a document so its YOU that has to prove your point or look like one who is full of LIES / bollocks and NOT a very good investigator at all but one who relies on unproven evidence /hearsay /GOSSIP to present your case against others.
You can do this and provide the document TO SHOW YOUR ARE A CREDIBLE PERSON one assumes Claire?
dave

#10230 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

What you lot have such as Fran Van Helmond who is PUBLISHING AND posing as accforum.org members as redfox ,popeye ,blurb not a malingerer, Mark Davis Tomcat being KENNETH MILLER [who they all are so thick he believes he cant be noticed ,via the techno gizmos available ,using many many alias;s in here to abuse harrass and slander others,amongst many cover up names as ya to scared to publish as a real person ,have achieved to date is to make yourselves look a complete pack of morons nasty minded libelous slanderous little germs who can only publish gossip hearsay LIES and have NVER ONCE provided a single shred of documentation to back up your slander libel and FALSY made up accusations
FANCY TRYING TO SAY THE POLICE and the COURTS HAVE MADE UP FALSE EVIDENCE =AS THATS WHAT YA DOING OUT HERE FRANNY boy.

Suits me to leave ya ll looking like the pricks that you really are
Unless of course which is bloody highly doubtful you can for once provide some facts to show ya not all IMBECILES, INTENT on shit-stirring to cover your own inadequate sorry ass wee lives. claiming ya victims
Hows the Police complaints going there FRAN, I havnt heard from anyone yet as to your lies falsely made up complaints.seems ya in a spot of bother now FRANNY BOY eh -ah well losers like you are are always losers.As the acc have shown you cant beat them with abuse harassment slander etc and LIES either mate.

have a nice day wont ya all nowPosted Image Really thought ya be more intelligent than ya turned out to be One cant even have a decent debate with ya's as ya havnt got the brains to know what a debate of fact really is and live in a land of make believe gossip and bullshit Aptly .Proven by the state of KENNETH MILLERS police statement and publishing's of bullshit.

Davey
#The only one thats got all the goods
ya are the top plonkers.in the land of idiots.
pp
I forgot to include the name of Alan Thomas to the above so Alan-yep ya a plonker who misleads and tells lies =ya Just not quite clever enough to cover YOUR lies within wordsmithing Thomas.

#10231 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 July 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

You are missing quite an important piece of the puzzle Claire as your writings show,
when you get that maybe youll then realize WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE and the ''very bad ''LEGAL'' position youve placed yourself in.

dave

Well then let the legal stuff begin. I thrive on it!!!

Being doing it for many years and getting paid handsomely for it.

Mini

#10232 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 July 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:

Claire Hollis aka MINI.

You have stated that you were a Government based investigator of note and excellence of credibility in your standing within your work / legal and otherwise against the general population of workers.
Hows about showing that skill instead of alluding to THUS accusing something that someone else has done and get the facts before you publish BOLLOCKS

WHERE is the document you write of that supposedly shows Thomas writing to the Police on my behalf-he was never asked nor did he ever do that with my approval or knowledge.
As i have no knowledge of that issue that you clearly state occurred,I can not provide such a document so its YOU that has to prove your point or look like one who is full of LIES / bollocks and NOT a very good investigator at all but one who relies on unproven evidence /hearsay /GOSSIP to present your case against others.
You can do this and provide the document TO SHOW YOUR ARE A CREDIBLE PERSON one assumes Claire?
dave

Like dahhhhh????

Try reading that again. Sort it out and come back with some sense!!!

In the meantime

Goodbye

Mini

#10233 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 July 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

What you lot have such as Fran Van Helmond who is PUBLISHING AND posing as accforum.org members as redfox ,popeye ,blurb not a malingerer, Mark Davis Tomcat being KENNETH MILLER [who they all are so thick he believes he cant be noticed ,via the techno gizmos available ,using many many alias;s in here to abuse harrass and slander others,amongst many cover up names as ya to scared to publish as a real person ,have achieved to date is to make yourselves look a complete pack of morons nasty minded libelous slanderous little germs who can only publish gossip hearsay LIES and have NVER ONCE provided a single shred of documentation to back up your slander libel and FALSY made up accusations
FANCY TRYING TO SAY THE POLICE and the COURTS HAVE MADE UP FALSE EVIDENCE =AS THATS WHAT YA DOING OUT HERE FRANNY boy.

Suits me to leave ya ll looking like the pricks that you really are
Unless of course which is bloody highly doubtful you can for once provide some facts to show ya not all IMBECILES, INTENT on shit-stirring to cover your own inadequate sorry ass wee lives. claiming ya victims
Hows the Police complaints going there FRAN, I havnt heard from anyone yet as to your lies falsely made up complaints.seems ya in a spot of bother now FRANNY BOY eh -ah well losers like you are are always losers.As the acc have shown you cant beat them with abuse harassment slander etc and LIES either mate.

have a nice day wont ya all nowPosted Image Really thought ya be more intelligent than ya turned out to be One cant even have a decent debate with ya's as ya havnt got the brains to know what a debate of fact really is and live in a land of make believe gossip and bullshit Aptly .Proven by the state of KENNETH MILLERS police statement and publishing's of bullshit.

Davey
#The only one thats got all the goods
ya are the top plonkers.in the land of idiots.
pp
I forgot to include the name of Alan Thomas to the above so Alan-yep ya a plonker who misleads and tells lies =ya Just not quite clever enough to cover YOUR lies within wordsmithing Thomas.

You have a nice day as well David, stay warm, and out of trouble, cheers.

#10234 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

David Butler you have accused me of being a liar. I am very careful to always tell the truth and I would like to know of any individual particular lie that you think I might have told so I can clean matters up and maintain the integrity of my name.

Please provide at least one that lie that I can properly address to your satisfaction.

#10235 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 July 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

David Butler you have accused me of being a liar. I am very careful to always tell the truth and I would like to know of any individual particular lie that you think I might have told so I can clean matters up and maintain the integrity of my name.

Please provide at least one that lie that I can properly address to your satisfaction.

You stated to me orally and in writing that the Police said I refused to attend the courts as a witness as the Judge would have desired me to be there.

Address it how you will BUT That is bullshit and thus until proven otherwise you TOLD LIES.

Dave.

#10236 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 July 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:

Claire Hollis aka MINI.

You have stated that you were a Government based investigator of note and excellence of credibility in your standing within your work / legal and otherwise against the general population of workers.[TAXPAYERS]
Hows about showing that skill instead of alluding to THUS accusing something that someone else has done and get the facts before you publish BOLLOCKS>You rely on Fran to accuse something-clear enough yet/
WHERE is the document you write of that supposedly [FraN published ]shows Thomas writing to the Police on my behalf-he was never asked nor did he ever do that with my approval or knowledge.
You can do this and provide the document TO SHOW YOUR ARE A CREDIBLE PERSON one assumes Claire?Surely you can understand that UNLESS YOU DONT WANT TO,
dave

few hints above in blue for ya Claire,Posted Image
You JUST DONT WANT TO RESPOND AND TRY THE RIDICULE AS YA CAUGHT OUT WRITING based on bullshit and can NOT provide proof of facto
what a loser Claire Hollis -Honestly really thought you would be a better opposition than that =.
you lot always RUN AWAY and side step the hard stuff as ya just NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Dave.

#10237 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

Oh DEARY ME
where they experts on-evidential maters as FACTS be now
BUGGER

They is disappeared -dat must where they be NO WHERE LAND AGAIN
hiding as usual when the task is to hard for them to arrive with some factual documents.

Claire -well shes really at a complete loss to qualify her BULLSHIT
AND
Thomas-he will just arrive back with more bullshit of NOTHING;s
But alas not a problem re FRANNY BOY-
we know where FRAN IS .
He be down at the local cop shop making more FALSE complaintsPosted Image
Dave

#10238 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 05 July 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

You stated to me orally and in writing that the Police said I refused to attend the courts as a witness as the Judge would have desired me to be there.

Address it how you will BUT That is bullshit and thus until proven otherwise you TOLD LIES.

Dave.

Are you saying that I lied or the police lied?

The transcripts confirm the judge wanted the please to bring to court Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler. The police said to the court that you Refused to come. I accepted your work as being the true over and above what the police told the court. Do you have an issue with that?

#10239 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 July 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

Are you saying that I lied or the police lied?
You

The transcripts confirm the judge wanted the please to bring to court Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and David Butler.
NOT tO MY KNOWLEDGE
The police said to the court that you Refused to come.
You can provide proof of fact to that then?

I accepted your work as being the true over and above what the police told the court.
You have NO CHOICE=You have to accept my word Thomas-due to the lack of documents to show i was ever even supposed to be there.

Do you have an issue with that?
YES = Your full of bullshit Thomas.

Thomas
You always blame someone else ,and mislead people to then have them believe what you want the situation to look like
TIMES UP FOR THAT Crap mate,
There is nothing to show me that the issue is other than bullshit Thomas
Wordsmithing as you have does not provide Facts Thomas

Therefore YES =I am saying that You have told LIES about the NZ Police actions within the Court at your trial.

As with Claire Hollis WHO HAS PROMPTLY DISAPPEARED being caught out,saying Fran published documents that show you wrote to the Police on my behalf
More Lies from either Claire , Fran or yourself.

Do we have one out of three here or three out of three telling Lies?
FAR far to many telling LIES here in the Plot Thomas
Dave

#10240 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 05 July 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

You have stated that you had nothing to use as a defence to the charges against you
THAT IS A LIE also Thomas
You had information made available to you as Factual Documentation that would have unravelled the issue in front of the judge, when you appeared,if not before that and the charges would never have proceeded in the form that they were presented at you, That info was passed over within a short period of time after your arrest.
That is Not to say the charges would not have proceeded under differing aspects of information's against you, where again you had ''MORE'' information as documentation available BEFORE the Judge heard any witness's evidence's

Therefore
YOU categorically ,with an INTENT TO MISLEAD thus DECEIVE, Do outrightly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>TELL LIES.

Dave

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users