ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10201 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:48 AM

So David Butler, are you currently receiving ERC (Earning Related Compensation) or assistance from WINZ (Work and Income NZ) or do you work for your income?

#10202 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

View PostPopeye, on 03 July 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

So David Butler, are you currently receiving ERC (Earning Related Compensation) or assistance from WINZ (Work and Income NZ) or do you work for your income?

or old age pension?

#10203 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

So those who in their own minds can serve their imagination into fact about what other people are thinking to generate imaginary aggression against the ACC are now attacking each other in exactly the same way they attacked me. What is alarming is that they are attacking each other on my thread.

#10204 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

David Butler

Re: "Is that you David Butler?

You live near there, in Cheviot near Christchurch I think.

If it is, I suggest 'BLURB' had better get a restraining order out against you David Butler!"

I asked you a question Mr Butler, not making a statement!

Please refrain from making threats of physical violence/harm to "BLURB", or anyone else for that matter!

#10205 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:48 PM

View PostPopeye, on 04 July 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

David Butler

If it is, I suggest 'BLURB' had better get a restraining order out against you David Butler!"

You say the above is a question
I asked you a question Mr Butler, not making a statement!
The suggestion is pretty clear poopeye=and ya did make a statement ya fool-
problems there Franny boy-Did i hit the nail right bang centre,on the head AGAIN

Please refrain from making threats of physical violence/harm to "BLURB", or anyone else for that matter!Posted ImageDREAM ON YA TOSSER OR PISS OF AND NARK TO THE POLICE with more LIES ,Who wont help ya anyways
NASTMINDED

There are NO threats of any sort there from me Fran Van Helmond
who is HIDING behind the pen name of Popeye
What you see if you read it properly is an opinion of what has ensued and the rather obvious upcoming perils of Fran Van Helmond acting towards others that he does not even know-and the likely results that may or may not ensue as a result of his rather STUPID ATTACKS / STALKING and HARASSMENT OF OTHER PERSONS
So go fuk ya self with the accusations
im bang on the mark with what ive said>as i foreseen the BOMB PLOT
IF YA DONT LIKE It then PISS OFF AND RUN TO DE POLICEMAN AS YA USUALLY DO AND GET NOWHERE
'DAve

#10206 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

So those who in their own minds can serve their imagination into fact about what other people are thinking to generate imaginary aggression against the ACC are now attacking each other in exactly the same way they attacked me. What is alarming is that they are attacking each other on my thread.

So Alan Thomas, instead of asking David Butler to stop his abusive and threatening behaviour against genuine Accforum members, you chose to jump on the Butler bandwagon which indicates to us that you condone David Butlers abusive and threatening behaviour!

#10207 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

Fran Van HELMOND HAS ATTACKED SOMEONE he DOES NOT EVEN KNOW in an extraordinary manner
Doing that to those who are/ maybe already/or get aggrieved re the likes of Fran Van Helmonds publications against them THAT creates problems alan
LOOK AT YOU
You were found to be the TAKAPUNA BOMBER from exactly the same scenario
do you want me to let that crap happen again and say nothing or debate such issues that may or may not ensue especially when the lunatic Fran Van Helmond , attacks someone whose not even known to him
SOMEONE'S GOING TO GET REALL PISSED OF REAL SOON

Dont be such a bloody pillock Thomas and try and tell me what to say or do when your PROVEN to be the bloody problem child in here thats caused most the unrest and nastyness and plots to Bow up the ACC office and harm the ACC Staff
BIG BOMBS arose out of small things being said /done within this froum Thomas-as ya well know
As a thread thats already managed to out a PLOT ,and harm to others then its the appropriate place to maybe find another set of circumstances the same /similar-To which Frans started the ball roiling towards re others being harmed STUPIDLY ,but very well in my opinion,
Dave

#10208 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

View PostPopeye, on 04 July 2014 - 12:55 PM, said:

So Alan Thomas, instead of asking David Butler to stop his abusive and threatening behaviour against genuine Accforum members, you chose to jump on the Butler bandwagon which indicates to us that you condone David Butlers abusive and threatening behaviour!

You have been doing what Fran?
what i wrote about ya pillock
WAS=
YOU and you harassment techniques against others than will lead to harm of others and most likely yourself

dave

#10209 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 04 July 2014 - 12:48 PM, said:

NASTMINDED

There are NO threats of any sort there from me Fran Van Helmond
who is HIDING behind the pen name of Popeye
What you see if you read it properly is an opinion of what has ensued and the rather obvious upcoming perils of Fran Van Helmond acting towards others that he does not even know-and the likely results that may or may not ensue as a result iof his rather STUPID ATTACKS /STALKING and HARASSMENT OF THER PERSONS
So go fuk ya self with the accusations
im bang on teh mark with what ive said
IF YA DONT LIKE It then PISS OFF AND RUN TO DE POLICEMAN AS YA USUALLY DO AND GET NOWHERE
'DAve

I personally know of 7 individuals who have contacted the Police about you David Butler!

Good on 'BLURB' and all others who have had enough of your abusive and threatening ways here on this fine Accforum and contacted the Police about you Mr Butler!

#10210 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:12 PM

View PostPopeye, on 04 July 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

I personally know of 7 individuals who have contacted the Police about you David Butler!

Good on 'BLURB' and all others who have had enough of your abusive and threatening ways here on this fine Accforum and contacted the Police about you Mr Butler!

Good there Fran Van Helmond
Do i look concerned at all about that intimidation / threat
Nah just another day of crap of yours to see you as ya really are

ya weak ass individual-fancy when ya losing the battle to need to resort to TELLING LIES to the Police

I await their presence and then mate Ya stuffed completely along with the rest of you liars who make false accusations
Only a matter of time before this game you play turned round and bit ya on de ass ,
and ya done it all for me
THANKS A MILLION THERE matePosted Image
Dave

#10211 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 04 July 2014 - 01:03 PM, said:

You have been doing what Fran?
what i wrote about ya pillock
WAS=
YOU and you harassment techniques against others than will lead to harm of others and most likely yourself

dave

However you write it Mr Butler, it's clear that you are intending to cause or provoke physical harm against 'BLURB'!

#10212 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 04 July 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Good there Fran Van Helmond
Do i look concerned at all about that intimidation / threat
Nah just another day of crap of yours to see you as ya really are

ya weak ass individual-fancy when ya losing the battle to need to resort to TELLING LIES to the Police

I await their presence and then mate Ya stuffed completely along with the rest of you liars who make false accusations
Only a matter of time before this game you play turned round and bit ya on de ass ,
and ya done it all for me
THANKS A MILLION THERE matePosted Image
Dave

You're welcome David Butler.

Bye for now.

#10213 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Someone imagining something such as what they would do if they were in my position as a result of our ACC has treated me does not make a fact.

Fran you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour both in private and publicly on this and other forums seeks to make allegations both ways. On one hand you have confirmed that false allegations had been made against me while on the other hand you treat me badly and support those who have promoted a false allegation resulting in conviction without coming forward to make yourself available to the police as David Butler attempted to do. Your behaviour is cowardly.

David Butler
you heard from various sources, of which you had two way interactions, which caused him to believe that I might pose a risk to the ACC. You had an anonymous discussions with the ACC which was followed up with an e-mail which initiated the ACC to make further enquiries from the people who were communicating with you. It turns out that while Douglas weal was drunk on my home at a time when he was expressing his disappointment with the ACC investigating him for fraud imagined that I would behave in the same way he would. He also imagined that the fraud investigation of me took place within the same ACC facilities that were investigating him which by coincidence happened to be close by my home without realising that my case was handled in an entirely different location. The imagination that I would blow up the ACC facility it was managing has fraud investigation and not the facility that was investigating my fraud investigation seems to be a distinguishing feature that cannot be ignored.

David Butler obviously were not in possession of all the facts otherwise she would have told the ACC of a bomb plot when you first contacted them as a matter of urgency given that life and limb were at stake.

David when you later discovered that Douglas weal was attempting to manipulate you you refused to pass on information to the ACC on his behalf with the result that Kenneth Miller did.

David this is the crunch!

David why did you not go back to the ACC and tell the ACC that you did not believe me to be a potential threat against the ACC as Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller had been telling it? Remember that you have no knowledge about me and could only have received information that hand from a source originating from a known conflict of interest in relation to their own anger issues with no possibility of any indication that I had ever once had any form of anger issue.

Did you clarify matters with the ACC?
Remember that the ACC have relied upon your e-mail describing the opinions about me floating around between those you are communicating with at that time. My expectation is that you would most certainly tell the ACC what you have told me which is to the effect that there is no possibility in your mind that I could have had a bomb plot and indeed had no bomb plot and that the bomb plot originated entirely with Douglas weal who persuaded Kenneth Miller two act on his behalf in order to perpetuate a false allegation. Please be mindful that Kenneth Miller has also formally withdrawn his original Police and courtstatement To the effect that he had only ever heard anything from Douglas weal.

David please provide clear and concise answers to these questions.

#10214 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Someone imagining something such as what they would do if they were in my position as a result of our ACC has treated me does not make a fact.

Fran you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour both in private and publicly on this and other forums seeks to make allegations both ways. On one hand you have confirmed that false allegations had been made against me while on the other hand you treat me badly and support those who have promoted a false allegation resulting in conviction without coming forward to make yourself available to the police as David Butler attempted to do. Your behaviour is cowardly.

David Butler
you heard from various sources, of which you had two way interactions, which caused him to believe that I might pose a risk to the ACC. You had an anonymous discussions with the ACC which was followed up with an e-mail which initiated the ACC to make further enquiries from the people who were communicating with you. It turns out that while Douglas weal was drunk on my home at a time when he was expressing his disappointment with the ACC investigating him for fraud imagined that I would behave in the same way he would. He also imagined that the fraud investigation of me took place within the same ACC facilities that were investigating him which by coincidence happened to be close by my home without realising that my case was handled in an entirely different location. The imagination that I would blow up the ACC facility it was managing has fraud investigation and not the facility that was investigating my fraud investigation seems to be a distinguishing feature that cannot be ignored.

David Butler obviously were not in possession of all the facts otherwise she would have told the ACC of a bomb plot when you first contacted them as a matter of urgency given that life and limb were at stake.

David when you later discovered that Douglas weal was attempting to manipulate you you refused to pass on information to the ACC on his behalf with the result that Kenneth Miller did.

David why did you not go back to the ACC and tell the ACC that you did not believe me to be a potential threat against the ACC as Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller had been telling it? Remember that you have no knowledge about me and could only have received information that hand from a source originating from a known conflict of interest in relation to their own anger issues with no possibility of any indication that I had ever once had any form of anger issue.

Remember that the ACC have relied upon your e-mail describing the opinions about me floating around between those you are communicating with at that time. My expectation is that you would most certainly tell the ACC what you have told me which is to the effect that there is no possibility in your mind that I could have had a bomb plot and indeed had no bomb plot and that the bomb plot originated entirely with Douglas weal who persuaded Kenneth Miller two act on his behalf in order to perpetuate a false allegation. Please be mindful that Kenneth Miller has also formally withdrawn his original Police and courtstatement To the effect that he had only ever heard anything from Douglas weal.

I have read somewhere on this fine Accforum that 'BLURB' did in fact contact the Police Alan Thomas.

#10215 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

David Butler

In reply to the issues you raised re me Alan
I ended up dealing with a pack of cheats liars misleaders at the initial entry into the issues-To which ALSO INCLUDES YOU,
and arriving along with your LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES who attempted to con me and mislead me,.
To that i sat back watched and waited for the inevitable.
You were a danger or ytou were not
as IT TURNED OUT YOUY WERE and were and subsequently convicted on the Takapuna Bomb Plot
There is s not a lot more to say there Alan apart from the fact that you never raised a defense nor an appeal on the conviction,which must lead to the conclusion that the Judge was correct in his final decision..

Dave
pp
As you are the one who misleads a lot with wordsmithing Then i do not believe a word you say or publish Alan-NEVER HAVE as you are well aware of,
Factual ,documents please and i may alter that stance
To date you have NOT provided one piece of documentation to back up what you allege.,

Im out of time now for this crap alan of yours in here,as i must dash off to prepare the scones and raspberry jam for the Police when they arrive so Frans not disappointed .
DPosted Image

#10216 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

View PostPopeye, on 04 July 2014 - 01:15 PM, said:

However you write it Mr Butler, it's clear that you are intending to cause or provoke physical harm against 'BLURB'!

Frans the one whos continually attacking David Butler.
whyst that Franny?????????????
one says again just for you poooeyer ,mthere seems to be an underlying anger issue with the person that FRAN VAN HELMOND ,is attacking harassing stalking ,so ive said be careful or ya may get ya beans-as his boss did.
that clear enough for ya franny
So to Franny boy what a plonker you are.
dave

#10217 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostPopeye, on 04 July 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

I have read somewhere on this fine Accforum that 'BLURB' did in fact contact the Police Alan Thomas.

It would be good if Fran would tell me about that.

#10218 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:05 PM

David Butler the sole reason I was convicted is because Douglas Weal caused a large number of people including the court to believe his story.

There is no defence against false allegation. When someone makes a false story, such a plan to blow something up, because the story is false there is no evidence in document form or otherwise. In the case with weal while he was drunk and my home at best he imagined something while the worst he plotted and scheme to make false allegation. If he had truly imagined me to have been a director present danger to the ACC he would have notified them immediately, not six months later when cornered by the police. In other words it is one person's word against another. The Douglas weal story was so ludicrous and lacking credibility not supported by a single shred of evidence while evidence demonstrating the existence of a conspiracy did exist. That evidence was in your possession in the possession of others who did not come forward.

David on the other hand you had evidence in your possession demonstrating proof positive that Douglas weal was conspiring to make false allegation.

Now you seem to seek a benefit from the poisoned fruit In order to display my name in your attempt to make yourself appear blameless while in reality you breached my privacy by going to the ACC telling stories originating from Douglas weal in exactly the same manner as you conduct yourself on the Internet against me over the preceding year or more, A simple extension of cyber bullying.

As for myself I have no ability whatsoever to challenge the stories that are flying around about me but over the years have suffered greatly as a result of the monstrous actions of these terrible terrible people.

#10219 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

I haven't the time to go and locate those specific posts but popeye is totally correct.

When I contacted Constable Thow I gave my name and explained why and what I was calling about.

I told him that you, Alan Thomas, kept on saying that I was the driver or something like that.

You were the only person that I spoke to over the phone or in person that has ever mentioned that.

I advised you to stop attempting to implicate me in something I was not nor never will be involved in!

On some occasions I had no option but to hang up on you because you wouldn't stop attempting to engage me into discussion.

He, Constable Thow, had absolutely no idea who I was and what I was on about.

And that was that in a nutshell Mr Thomas!

Why did you not ask Nigel Cooke to call me as a witness?

I would have turned up and I would have told the truth/answered all questions truthfully as I have nothing to hide nor was I in anyway involved in an alleged so-called TBP conspiracy regardless of your many attempts, while speaking with me, to convince me otherwise.

I am far too busy to being your entertainment Alan Thomas.

Have a great life.

#10220 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 04 July 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

David Butler the sole reason I was convicted is because Douglas Weal caused a large number of people including the court to believe his story.

There is no defence against false allegation. When someone makes a false story, such a plan to blow something up, because the story is false there is no evidence in document form or otherwise. In the case with weal while he was drunk and my home at best he imagined something while the worst he plotted and scheme to make false allegation. If he had truly imagined me to have been a director present danger to the ACC he would have notified them immediately, not six months later when cornered by the police. In other words it is one person's word against another. The Douglas weal story was so ludicrous and lacking credibility not supported by a single shred of evidence while evidence demonstrating the existence of a conspiracy did exist. That evidence was in your possession in the possession of others who did not come forward.

David on the other hand you had evidence in your possession demonstrating proof positive that Douglas weal was conspiring to make false allegation.

Now you seem to seek a benefit from the poisoned fruit In order to display my name in your attempt to make yourself appear blameless while in reality you breached my privacy by going to the ACC telling stories originating from Douglas weal in exactly the same manner as you conduct yourself on the Internet against me over the preceding year or more, A simple extension of cyber bullying.

As for myself I have no ability whatsoever to challenge the stories that are flying around about me but over the years have suffered greatly as a result of the monstrous actions of these terrible terrible people.

There you go again
Want things to be as you want them shown and to be
You cant do that as your misleading us all again with you tales of fantasy.
which is why you lost the case Alan
You NEVER availed yourself to take possession in a proper legal manner,of the information that would have been available to your barrister.
waste a time trying to conduct a defense to the guilty decision in here alan
YOU JUST LOSE AGAIN MATE
Dave

pp
blurbs to busy being popeye to explain his driver of the van things or the gas mains set out that Weal chatted about.
As i also was told ,Fran was asked to speak about the plot BUT he refused to chat as he was under weals DIREWCT ORDERS NOT TO discuss the Plot.

dave

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users