ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10181 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 June 2014 - 11:33 AM, said:

Yep sure can there Fran

I refused to accede to his demands and tell porkys = LIES for him in court
Twas the end of story for Thomas there with me.

Dave

In reality David Butler, we think Alan Thomas realised you were wasting his time, something that many of us knew from day one!

All you were doing was attempting to hide your involvement in his wrongful arrest and subsequent conviction!

Karma will catch up with you soon David.

Good luck.

#10182 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 June 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

Can NOT be wrong when the arrest was not wrongful Fran
I Never denied any involvement re contacting acc /police re the serious issues that were abounding at that time
i just had enough nouse NOT to be involved with weal and miller in doing that KNOWING what they had done.
PROVED RIGHT I WAS AS IT HAPPENED eh Franny a MAD BOMBER WAS CAUGHT CONVICTED
PROBLEM WAS THAT I raised far to many questions that others had to front up and answer so it was decided by someone up on high ,that best to leave those issue's alone as there was enough to nail Thomas with without me .
Obviously, you have NEVoR had possession of the court records / documents re the Plots life from its inception Franny.,OTHERWISE youd not be out here writing a load 0f bullshit LIES to cover you ass.Thats the meaning of Karma fran=YOUR CAUGHT SHORT ,REAL GOOD.

Thomas was found guilty was he not due to the outing of the behavior and other things going on,re/ of Thomas leading to the Plot becoming known.
Or do you live in a world where YOU condone the planning to blow upo the ACC Office and the inhabitants along with the ACC staff and general public
Seems so Fran as to your writings show unqualified support of Thomas from day one and continue to do that as of today, years later, and YOU CONTINUALLY attack those tWITH THE BALLS TO DO IT PROPERLY AND WITHOUT any LIES INVOLVED[ as the prosecution witness;s ended up doing,]That prevented THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT from being carried out=
SHOWS CLEARLY That you did and still do condone the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT
As ive said before to you Fran
as one FRAN VAN HELMOND who who is of greatly PISSED OFF [re no acc weekly wage erc entitlements allowable to YOU,] with the ACC are you secretly planning a hit on acc and its staff as Thomas failed to achieve what YOU SUPPORTED
Deary me bloody me Fran-remember mate nout's a secret to me =As some people just dont like you at all.:lol:/>
Another LfUNATIC in the acc forum escaped from the asylum of idiot land=You really should watch your public behavior / persona , Fran Van Helmond-
Thomas made that mistake and look where he ended up.
Karma time isf or assholes like you Fran remember that matey!

davey

:lol:/>:P/>Attached File  troll1.jpg (205.56K)
Number of downloads: 4

#10183 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

View PostPopeye, on 28 June 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

One can fully understand why Alan Thomas didn't want anything more to do with you David Butler!

Have a nice day.

This seems to me an incredible level of arrogance for someone to be so presumptuous as to perceive anything about my thoughts on such matters.

To clarify matters David Butler made representations to the ACC both orally and in writing concerning his impressions of me without any knowledge of me whatsoever. Is representations to the ACC were entirely speculative and fuelled by what he had heard from Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and others. The tipping point came when Douglas weal attempted to commission David Butler to commit a crime against me in the form of a false allegation which involved blowing up an ACC building where the management of the fraud prosecution of Douglas weal was being processed, facility of the ACC that had no involvement or connection with me whatsoever. Clearly Douglas weal was unaware of this fact.

To David Butler's credit he then stopped in its tracks regarding court up in the tagteam type behaviour against me and started to engage in some serious thought about real fact rather than assumptions. He then attempted to inform the police of the information it had in its possession for the purposes of the police enquiries which ran contrary to the conspiracy against me. You also had a substantial number of names of the individuals that have joined with Douglas weal which of course was far beyond just Kenneth Miller.

So it is fair to say that far from not having anything to do with David Butler he has been invaluable in uncovering the truths of what really happened by way of the exhibits in his possession. Of course it goes without saying that his interpretation or impressions of those exhibit is entirely irrelevant as they are self-explanatory, despite his wish to express his viewpoint or interpretation which of course the court will only see as being self-serving given his early involvement, a fact that he is obviously concerned about given that he has removed almost 1000 postings involving cyber bullying against me. However on the flipside I am still mindful of the reality of the discrediting that went on which included such talk about dolphins and suchlike which was to say the least more than just unpleasant. Nothing is black or white, good or evil. On the positive side with David Butler is that he is doing his best to put past wrongs right. This in any reasonable person is minds eye makes him one of the good guys. Not only has he removed offensive postings that were mid-level cyber bullying but he has also attempted to intercept the very criminal activity of Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller the moment he realised that he was being used as Weal's tool At which time Kenneth Miller stepped into the breach with weal still calling the shots, even providing Miller a copy of his police statement to remove any possibility that a person of Miller is very limited mental capacity could become befuddled given that there was no basis in the story. The difficulty of course when telling lies is keeping the story right. True is always absolute and consistent.

The bottomline is that I suffer from multiple injuries which have caused an incapacity to return to my preinjury occupation making my claims the most substantial by number, work load and cost of processing to the ACC In its entire history with the ultimate outcome being one of the larger payouts. Just one injury alone, with the injury being one of many injury relating to the one accident event,, my wrist injury, resulted in the ACC being required to fund reconstructive surgery in 1992 by way of review hearing decision of which the ACC acknowledged to be still binding upon the Corporation yet the ACC cancelled the claim on the basis that I was working without having any work information but only the assumption that I might be working but was owned a number of companies that were still functional. The ACC have acknowledged no procedure was ever undertaken to determine a capacity to work in a new occupation or an end of incapacity to return to my preinjury occupation yet have persuaded a district court judge to rule that I no longer incapacitated. However I still need the reconstructive surgery in the form of an artificial wrist joint which has raised my capacity to a useful work load of only 4 KG which is still insufficient for me to return to my preinjury occupation thus confirming that I am permanently incapacitated as the binding effects of the 1992 review hearing decision requiring the ACC to fund reconstructive surgery and that surgery to be successful have not been met. Given that I have been permanently incapacitated under the 1982 legislation even if I did work that is entirely irrelevant as I be perfectly entitled to even work full-time as to receive earnings compensation with the only proviso that the ACC would be entitled to an abatement of earnings rebate.

David Butler has had the intellectual capacity to discuss the reality of these facts and points of law sufficient to recognise that in the fullness of time The ACC will be required to make good on their liabilities together with the reality that the criminal conviction will be overturned as well. These facts combined with the timing of the search warrant, three days prior to my submissions to the district court after waiting for 10 years is beyond any remote possibility of being just a coincidence but rather the balance of probability being an orchestrated litany of lies designed to disrupt my appeal had taken place. After all Douglas weal of of the ACC "high-value information" immediately prior to them orchestrating the succession of events that the ACC arranged culminating in the search warrant seized in my submissions thus preventing the court hearing of my Appeal. As the district court did not take into account my submissions exhibits and was unable to confirm the ACC decision that it was entitled to cancel my entire claim and all my entitlements on the basis that they possessed information that I was working in a new occupation and that the ACC had Not carried out an assessment process under section 51 of the 1922 Act that the ACC must therefore carried out an assessment under section 37A as it was no of the basis to support a decision to stop my earnings compensation. He change the ACC decision to no longer incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation under section 37A without having any information of my preinjury occupation, contrary medical information to the medical information on file which meant there was no information by which a section 37A decision could have been made. This means the judge made a medical decision without being provided with any medical information resulting in whom being his own medical expert with no comparative information whatsoever even if he was qualified as a medical professional. The ACC most certainly have not carried out any information gathering or assessment procedure under section 37A as confirmed by the staff involved, my files combined with the impossibility of a comparative decision as the ACC acknowledged they had never gathered that information at all. Lawfulness of the judges decision has gone to the High Court yet the High Court neglected to address the question of law before them resulting in an application to the Court of Appeal which was declined on the basis that the district court judge was entitled to determine matters of fact regardless of the fact that they had arrived at an issue of fact with our a lawful process, a point of law that of course I still disagree with as it defies reality. My preinjury occupation requires more than my artificial wrist can deliver let alone my even more limited physical status prior to the recent surgery.

Last week the district court judge inform me that the very large backlog of my appeals, a backlog extending over 20 years, needs to be cleared from the court work load as it represents 25% of that court load. I had previously been denied access to the appeal process because of the ACC delaying the appeal of the 1997 decision. One of the appeal is of course is the delay of process from the 1992 decision in my favour requiring the ACC to fund reconstructive surgery to return me to my preinjury occupation. As the ACC have never made a decision that I have had medical clearance to return to my preinjury occupation this is probably one of the more important decisions to be addressed, not to mention the $40,000 medical costs for the surgery in the home help post surgery. This becomes rather complex as the ACC acknowledged the ongoing binding effects of the 1992 decision yet also seek to take advantage of the judges decision that I no longer incapacitated which means I didn't need that surgery.

What we need to do is to address the rights and wrongs of our interactions with the ACC and put aside our differences, most of which I note are entirely imaginary such as Kenneth Miller expressing his desire for revenge against me because he thought I had some involvement in an being locked out of admin status of this forum forgetting that are the exact same moment I was also locked out and have never had access since. Does anyone recall me behaving the way that he does against me toward him because his actions locked me out? What the computer sure as an intrusion triggered the lockout. The computer mechanism/tripwire/security device did not exist with my knowledge and neither did I instigate it and neither did I have the capacity to remedy the problem. I acknowledge the way that Kenneth Miller behaves and that he represents a certain type of people that I see this planet were and therefore will share based on this site with. We have to be accepting all types if we are to have equality and freedom of speech. However we should be leading by good example in order to raise the standards of the site with the downstream effects being that we will help one another as opposed to behaving in the manner in which the ACC behaves.

Sadly I see a very large number of people coming to this forum not to discuss technical issues in the way in which their personal cases have unfolded or to seek or provide advice But rather focus on abusing one another and being generally disruptive. The behaviour is so bad that one can only conclude that such people are either rewarded by ACC or seek reward from the ACC. Throughout history we see that this is consistent with human nature. We see people who are pressed attack on one another in exactly the same fashion. Probably the most extreme situation in recent history is the Nazi attempt to exterminate the Jewish population from the planet whereby Jewish people behave against each other in exactly the same way. However there are always exists a comparatively small portion of the population who express empathy and goodness to one another.

Please be good.

Please be helpful and kind to one another.

#10184 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 29 June 2014 - 12:47 AM, said:

This seems to me an incredible level of arrogance for someone to be so presumptuous as to perceive anything about my thoughts on such matters.

To clarify matters David Butler made representations to the ACC both orally and in writing concerning his impressions of me without any knowledge of me whatsoever. Is representations to the ACC were entirely speculative and fuelled by what he had heard from Douglas weal, Kenneth Miller and others. The tipping point came when Douglas weal attempted to commission David Butler to commit a crime against me in the form of a false allegation which involved blowing up an ACC building where the management of the fraud prosecution of Douglas weal was being processed, facility of the ACC that had no involvement or connection with me whatsoever. Clearly Douglas weal was unaware of this fact.

To David Butler's credit he then stopped in its tracks regarding court up in the tagteam type behaviour against me and started to engage in some serious thought about real fact rather than assumptions. He then attempted to inform the police of the information it had in its possession for the purposes of the police enquiries which ran contrary to the conspiracy against me. You also had a substantial number of names of the individuals that have joined with Douglas weal which of course was far beyond just Kenneth Miller.

So it is fair to say that far from not having anything to do with David Butler he has been invaluable in uncovering the truths of what really happened by way of the exhibits in his possession. Of course it goes without saying that his interpretation or impressions of those exhibit is entirely irrelevant as they are self-explanatory, despite his wish to express his viewpoint or interpretation which of course the court will only see as being self-serving given his early involvement, a fact that he is obviously concerned about given that he has removed almost 1000 postings involving cyber bullying against me. However on the flipside I am still mindful of the reality of the discrediting that went on which included such talk about dolphins and suchlike which was to say the least more than just unpleasant. Nothing is black or white, good or evil. On the positive side with David Butler is that he is doing his best to put past wrongs right. This in any reasonable person is minds eye makes him one of the good guys. Not only has he removed offensive postings that were mid-level cyber bullying but he has also attempted to intercept the very criminal activity of Douglas weal and Kenneth Miller the moment he realised that he was being used as Weal's tool At which time Kenneth Miller stepped into the breach with weal still calling the shots, even providing Miller a copy of his police statement to remove any possibility that a person of Miller is very limited mental capacity could become befuddled given that there was no basis in the story. The difficulty of course when telling lies is keeping the story right. True is always absolute and consistent.

The bottomline is that I suffer from multiple injuries which have caused an incapacity to return to my preinjury occupation making my claims the most substantial by number, work load and cost of processing to the ACC In its entire history with the ultimate outcome being one of the larger payouts. Just one injury alone, with the injury being one of many injury relating to the one accident event,, my wrist injury, resulted in the ACC being required to fund reconstructive surgery in 1992 by way of review hearing decision of which the ACC acknowledged to be still binding upon the Corporation yet the ACC cancelled the claim on the basis that I was working without having any work information but only the assumption that I might be working but was owned a number of companies that were still functional. The ACC have acknowledged no procedure was ever undertaken to determine a capacity to work in a new occupation or an end of incapacity to return to my preinjury occupation yet have persuaded a district court judge to rule that I no longer incapacitated. However I still need the reconstructive surgery in the form of an artificial wrist joint which has raised my capacity to a useful work load of only 4 KG which is still insufficient for me to return to my preinjury occupation thus confirming that I am permanently incapacitated as the binding effects of the 1992 review hearing decision requiring the ACC to fund reconstructive surgery and that surgery to be successful have not been met. Given that I have been permanently incapacitated under the 1982 legislation even if I did work that is entirely irrelevant as I be perfectly entitled to even work full-time as to receive earnings compensation with the only proviso that the ACC would be entitled to an abatement of earnings rebate.

David Butler has had the intellectual capacity to discuss the reality of these facts and points of law sufficient to recognise that in the fullness of time The ACC will be required to make good on their liabilities together with the reality that the criminal conviction will be overturned as well. These facts combined with the timing of the search warrant, three days prior to my submissions to the district court after waiting for 10 years is beyond any remote possibility of being just a coincidence but rather the balance of probability being an orchestrated litany of lies designed to disrupt my appeal had taken place. After all Douglas weal of of the ACC "high-value information" immediately prior to them orchestrating the succession of events that the ACC arranged culminating in the search warrant seized in my submissions thus preventing the court hearing of my Appeal. As the district court did not take into account my submissions exhibits and was unable to confirm the ACC decision that it was entitled to cancel my entire claim and all my entitlements on the basis that they possessed information that I was working in a new occupation and that the ACC had Not carried out an assessment process under section 51 of the 1922 Act that the ACC must therefore carried out an assessment under section 37A as it was no of the basis to support a decision to stop my earnings compensation. He change the ACC decision to no longer incapacitated to return to my preinjury occupation under section 37A without having any information of my preinjury occupation, contrary medical information to the medical information on file which meant there was no information by which a section 37A decision could have been made. This means the judge made a medical decision without being provided with any medical information resulting in whom being his own medical expert with no comparative information whatsoever even if he was qualified as a medical professional. The ACC most certainly have not carried out any information gathering or assessment procedure under section 37A as confirmed by the staff involved, my files combined with the impossibility of a comparative decision as the ACC acknowledged they had never gathered that information at all. Lawfulness of the judges decision has gone to the High Court yet the High Court neglected to address the question of law before them resulting in an application to the Court of Appeal which was declined on the basis that the district court judge was entitled to determine matters of fact regardless of the fact that they had arrived at an issue of fact with our a lawful process, a point of law that of course I still disagree with as it defies reality. My preinjury occupation requires more than my artificial wrist can deliver let alone my even more limited physical status prior to the recent surgery.

Last week the district court judge inform me that the very large backlog of my appeals, a backlog extending over 20 years, needs to be cleared from the court work load as it represents 25% of that court load. I had previously been denied access to the appeal process because of the ACC delaying the appeal of the 1997 decision. One of the appeal is of course is the delay of process from the 1992 decision in my favour requiring the ACC to fund reconstructive surgery to return me to my preinjury occupation. As the ACC have never made a decision that I have had medical clearance to return to my preinjury occupation this is probably one of the more important decisions to be addressed, not to mention the $40,000 medical costs for the surgery in the home help post surgery. This becomes rather complex as the ACC acknowledged the ongoing binding effects of the 1992 decision yet also seek to take advantage of the judges decision that I no longer incapacitated which means I didn't need that surgery.

What we need to do is to address the rights and wrongs of our interactions with the ACC and put aside our differences, most of which I note are entirely imaginary such as Kenneth Miller expressing his desire for revenge against me because he thought I had some involvement in an being locked out of admin status of this forum forgetting that are the exact same moment I was also locked out and have never had access since. Does anyone recall me behaving the way that he does against me toward him because his actions locked me out? What the computer sure as an intrusion triggered the lockout. The computer mechanism/tripwire/security device did not exist with my knowledge and neither did I instigate it and neither did I have the capacity to remedy the problem. I acknowledge the way that Kenneth Miller behaves and that he represents a certain type of people that I see this planet were and therefore will share based on this site with. We have to be accepting all types if we are to have equality and freedom of speech. However we should be leading by good example in order to raise the standards of the site with the downstream effects being that we will help one another as opposed to behaving in the manner in which the ACC behaves.

Sadly I see a very large number of people coming to this forum not to discuss technical issues in the way in which their personal cases have unfolded or to seek or provide advice But rather focus on abusing one another and being generally disruptive. The behaviour is so bad that one can only conclude that such people are either rewarded by ACC or seek reward from the ACC. Throughout history we see that this is consistent with human nature. We see people who are pressed attack on one another in exactly the same fashion. Probably the most extreme situation in recent history is the Nazi attempt to exterminate the Jewish population from the planet whereby Jewish people behave against each other in exactly the same way. However there are always exists a comparatively small portion of the population who express empathy and goodness to one another.

Please be good.

Please be helpful and kind to one another.

:rolleyes:/>:blink:/> ...LIAR... nothing has changed... the above is, as always complete bullshit...

It would be helpful and kind to genuine members if you would just stay away,
and not promote any more of your delusional diarrhea in here...

#10185 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

View PostTomcat, on 29 June 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

:rolleyes:/>/>/>:blink:/>/>/> ...LIAR... nothing has changed... the above is, as always complete bullshit...

It would be helpful and kind to genuine members if you would just stay away,
and not promote any more of your delusional diarrhea in here...

With respect, I disagree 'Tomcat'.

Alan Thomas, apart from accusing innocent Accforum members of being involved in a conspiracy against him when they were never involved, is not the problem, it is David Butler!

The sooner you and 'Magnacarta' are reinstated as Accforum's administrators the sooner this forum can rebuild itself as being a 'torn in ACC's backside'!

That will happen on the same day as the Judge orders Butler to stay away and cease abusing and harassing us!

While 'Alan Thomas' carries on allowing David Butler and his LF mates to abuse and harass Accforum members this forum will carry-on going down the sewer!

Anyway, welcome home Alan Thomas.

#10186 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

RE: "Sadly I see a very large number of people coming to this forum not to discuss technical issues in the way in which their personal cases have unfolded or to seek or provide advice But rather focus on abusing one another and being generally disruptive. The behaviour is so bad that one can only conclude that such people are either rewarded by ACC or seek reward from the ACC."

You have accused many genuine forum members of being involved in something they have never been involved with Alan Thomas!

You have allowed Butler (and Nottingham) to abuse and harass us and when we attempt to defend ourselves from the lie's both you and him have been publishing here on this forum, we have our posts removed and are restricted from posting!

In your post above you have once again resorted to fiction!

Each of Butlers posts have been screen captured over the last few months (in case you or him removes them) and will be presented in Court.

Have a great life. Please stay out of mine with your bullshit!

#10187 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

View PostBLURB, on 29 June 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

RE: "Sadly I see a very large number of people coming to this forum not to discuss technical issues in the way in which their personal cases have unfolded or to seek or provide advice But rather focus on abusing one another and being generally disruptive. The behaviour is so bad that one can only conclude that such people are either rewarded by ACC or seek reward from the ACC."

You have accused many genuine forum members of being involved in something they have never been involved with Alan Thomas!
HOW do you know rthT fRAN? yOU CANT POSSIBLY KNOW THAT AS A FACT

You have allowed Butler (and Nottingham) to abuse and harass us and when we attempt to defend ourselves from the lie's both you and him have been publishing here on this forum, we have our posts removed and are restricted from posting!
I see libel slanderous POSTS DISAPPEARING that are published by you Fran SO there Must be a reason-maybe the truth is in the hands of the admin and he has to remove them as libelous slanderous posting made by YOU fFran Van HELMOND via attaempting to hide behind the alias monikers you use.
What other reason would they be taken away Fran .

In your post above you have once again resorted to fiction!
SEEMS PRETTY'' rigHT'' TO ME THERE fRANNY BOY=AND im the one who knows UNLIKE you WHO DREAMS UP ''UTTER'' CRAP to publish

Each of Butlers posts have been screen captured over the last few months (in case you or him removes them) and will be presented in Court.

Have a great life. Please stay out of mine with your bullshit!

Whens the court day Fran
I am waiting with PLEASURE TO ATTEND
If you can disprove what ive posted besta luck to you as you CANT

THREATS OF COURT hahahahahah >>>>>>>>>YA JUST A COMPLETE FUCK WIT

HEY WE MIGHT EVEN THEN BE ABLE TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR REAL GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF DIGGERS ,GAS MAIN PIPE LINES AND THAT as you were a contractor to ENERCO there= youd have access to where the GAS goes along which pipes do go and what houses and buildings they service
Weal was on about you and gas and explosions and BOMBS and explosive things
Knowing hed had alan in the box mmmm, LEAVE YOU ALONE AND LET YOU Carry on later =That be why he told you to piss off and protect YOURSELF ?? SO THE POLICE DONT COME KNOCKING AT YA DOOR
ANOTHER plot of explosions within another Plot
oh the tales that weal let out Fran
You be real pissed when they all come out

YOU ARE VERY VOCALLY ANNOYED/ PISSED OF WITH THE STAFF OF the ACC Corporation and very specific ones at that ARNT YA Fran Van Helmond
Fuk i hope they dont have gas mains to there houses? especially THE ONE YOU hate the most - ya asshole Francis Van Helmond
Your not still plotting and want us to all shut up so it goes quiet and then ya make aq move are ya franny?????
far out -Do we another MAD EXPLOSIVE Bomber idiot in the accforum trying to look the good guy and thus be able to con and conscript another idiot to light the fuses.

DavePosted Image

#10188 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

Whens the court day Fran
I am waiting with PLEASURE TO ATTEND
If you can disprove what ive posted besta luck to you as you CANT

THREATS OF COURT hahahahahah >>>>>>>>>YA JUST A COMPLETE FUCK WIT

HEY WE MIGHT EVEN THEN BE ABLE TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR REAL GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF DIGGERS ,GAS MAIN PIPE LINES AND THAT as you were a contractor to ENERCO there= youd have access to where the GAS goes along which pipes do go and what houses and buildings they service
Weal was on about you and gas and explosions and BOMBS and explosive things
Knowing hed had alan in the box mmmm, LEAVE YOU ALONE AND LET YOU Carry on later =That be why he told you to piss off and protect YOURSELF ?? SO THE POLICE DONT COME KNOCKING AT YA DOOR
ANOTHER plot of explosions within another Plot
oh the tales that weal let out Fran
You be real pissed when they all come out

YOU ARE VERY VOCALLY ANNOYED/ PISSED OF WITH THE STAFF OF the ACC Corporation and very specific ones at that ARNT YA Fran Van Helmond
Fuk i hope they dont have gas mains to there houses? especially THE ONE YOU hate the most - ya asshole Francis Van Helmond
Your not still plotting and want us to all shut up so it goes quiet and then ya make aq move are ya franny?????
far out -Do we another MAD EXPLOSIVE Bomber idiot in the accforum trying to look the good guy and thus be able to con and conscript another idiot to light the fuses.

DavePosted Image

Please cease abusing, harassing, and stalking me David Butler.

#10189 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

View PostBLURB, on 29 June 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:

Please cease abusing, harassing, and stalking me David Butler.
V
Not a problem FRAN vAN HELMOND
YOU HAVE been doing that what you allege of me for many years ,
Now ya cry wolf and ya a victim
De paperwork matey from as fare back as 2006,clearly shows far different than what you claim

iM RESPONDING TO YOU and your harassment libelous slanderous statements you make about me
so its go get fuked there franny boy
see ya never commented about the possible GAS BOMB EXPLOSIONS
To be expected tho-whod admit to that in public
well -I guess weal will re tell the tale one day soon eh Franny
I am SURE that Alan read that with great interest thinking he never knew about that one or hed never let out of he did and now he knows i know of it-oh deary me time again with the Plot
he was a silly bugger not taking all the data via his legals as was offered
hed a slayed the weal and miller in any courtroom ALONG with YOU Van HelmondPosted Image
i told ya to leave me and my associates alone long ago fran
and keep out of my business and stoip trying to protect weal and miller from being perjurers,
you were told yesterday i let you hang ya self on de clothesline out in public
NOW Matey
I will place a few pegs on de line as well for ya
More to come for ya Franny
keep a watch all day all night as i might publish at anytime ''ANYWHERE''at all-could be days could be weeks so make sure ya are alert there wont ya now
dont panic i wont be removing the Gas bomb explosion stuff
get involved in BAD ASS things fran and then try and escape=NOT A SHITE SHOW OF THAT A HAPPENING=>>>>>>>>>>>>>thats yours to answer to sometime
cant recall if I discussed that gas stuff with dermot or not-oh well Just in case i missed that out back then I had better send that off to him as its important in the big scheme of things to any investigator ,about the PLOT,

Far out Guy Fawkes had nothing on you lot for the BIG BANGS did he?
davey

#10190 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:26 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

V
De paperwork matey from as fare back as 2006,clearly shows far different than what you claim

iM RESPONDING TO YOU and your harassment libelous slanderous statements you make about me
I am SURE that Alan read that with great interest thinking he never knew about that one or hed never let out of he did and now he knows i know of it-oh deary me time again with the Plot
hed a slayed the weal and miller in any courtroom ALONG with YOU Van HelmondPosted Image
and keep out of my business and stoip trying to protect weal and miller from being perjurers,
NOW Matey
keep a watch all day all night as i might publish at anytime ''ANYWHERE''at all-could be days could be weeks so make sure ya are alert there wont ya now
get involved in BAD ASS things fran and then try and escape=NOT A SHITE SHOW OF THAT A HAPPENING=>>>>>>>>>>>>>thats yours to answer to sometime
cant recall if I discussed that gas stuff with dermot or not-oh well Just in case i missed that out back then I had better send that off to him as its important in the big scheme of things to any investigator ,about the PLOT,

davey

:rolleyes:/>...Attached File  troll1.jpg (205.56K)
Number of downloads: 0

#10191 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

V

NOW Matey

davey

Again, please cease abusing, harassing, and stalking me David Butler.

#10192 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

View PostBLURB, on 29 June 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

Again, please cease abusing, harassing, and stalking me David Butler.

The documentation sitting in my legals office from 2006 thru to now published by you Fran leaves you in a bad position
To try and turn the game round now laddy=you are a nonce arent ya franny boy.
Im afraid its far to late for that now
The ludicrously designed OUTRIGHT Harassment re your involvement with the Police you complained to and the publishing's re that by YOU telling others to do the same as you without a shred of evidence to support yourself.BUt USING GUESSWORK AND lies hoping to have me arrested and out the way THAT FAILED AS THERE ''WAS' found to be >>>> NOTHING TO BE INVESTIGATED<<<<<<<<<<<
that apart from the many years of abusive things you have published ,THAT alone fuks you in any court for harassment stalking along with all the other harming things that had involved ,including other innocent persons wrongly mistakenly victimized .a nd caused harmfull actions at them,because of your publishing's against me
YOu just do not realise what you entered into playing smart ass pricks at me Fran
Im the last person you could ever have picked on and tried to take ion with this bollocks
IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR NASTY LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS STALKING HARASSING publishing's BEING RESPONDED TO
then Fran Van Helmond

BEST YA FUK OFF WITH TA TAIL BETWEEN YA legs dragged along with ya SMELLY FEET , BEFORE I CUT THE BLOODY THiNG OFF
DavePosted Image

pp
and do not Franny boy as you have just attempted ,CONTACT ME VIA the pm system crawling like a wee spoilt boy whose pissed his pants and crying wheres mummy,hoping that id be mr nice guy to you now
get fukled there as well and stop pm;ing me.only makes ya looka porick bigger dickhead than you already look .

#10193 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

The documentation sitting in my legals office from 2006 thru to now published by you Fran leaves you in a bad position
The ludicrously designed OUTRIGHT Harassment re your involvement with the Police you complained to and the publishing's re that by YOU telling others to do the same as you without a shred of evidence to support yourself.BUt USING GUESSWORK AND lies hoping to have me arrested and out the way THAT FAILED AS THERE ''WAS' found to be >>>> NOTHING TO BE INVESTIGATED<<<<<<<<<<<
that apart from the many years of abusive things you have published ,THAT alone fuks you in any court for harassment stalking along with all the other harming things that had involved ,including other innocent persons wrongly mistakenly victimized .a nd caused harmfull actions at them,because of your publishing's against me
YOu just do not realise what you entered into playing smart ass pricks at me Fran
Im the last person you could ever have picked on and tried to take ion with this bollocks
IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR NASTY LIBELOUS SLANDEROUS STALKING HARASSING publishing's BEING RESPONDED TO
then Fran Van Helmond

BEST YA FUK OFF WITH TA TAIL BETWEEN YA legs dragged along with ya SMELLY FEET , BEFORE I CUT THE BLOODY THiNG OFF
DavePosted Image

Please cease abusing, harassing, stalking, and threatening me David Butler.

#10194 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

then Fran Van Helmond

DavePosted Image

pp
and do not Franny boy as you have just attempted ,CONTACT ME VIA the pm system crawling like a wee spoilt boy whose pissed his pants and crying wheres mummy,hoping that id be mr nice guy to you now
get fukled there as well and stop pm;ing me.only makes ya looka porick bigger dickhead than you already look .

My personal messenger has had you blocked for quite some time David Butler. I turned it off after you were sending threatening and abusive messages to me.

Having to lie must mean you are a desperate troll David, much like netcoachnz when he tried that one as well.

Go away and get a life.

Thank you.

#10195 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Ignore the tosser 'BLURB', everyone can see he is a cyber troll doing the dirty work for Alan Thomas!

If Thomas wants all this crap to stop why isn't he saying anything to Butler as he is the cause of all the disruption in here?

#10196 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

View PostBLURB, on 29 June 2014 - 03:02 PM, said:

My personal messenger has had you blocked for quite some time David Butler. I turned it off after you were sending threatening and abusive messages to me.
It was YOU who contacted me Fran
Dont try the turn around and say the system has me blocked or TRY and allude to others that it was me p'ming you and ya have me blocked
what a plonker of a reply you come up with.

Having to lie must mean you are a desperate troll David, much like netcoachnz when he tried that one as well.

Go away and get a life.

Thank you.

my oh my Fran
the pm notification on my main page header [where it is for you as well] That Franny boy shows you messenging me at 1.44pm>TODAY===-It told me you had messaged me otherwise id not have known ya dumb ass
there be no way id message you so whether ya blocked it or not
I DONT pm UNDESIRABLE NINCOMPOOPS AND UTTER ASSHOLES such as one with a name as Fran Van Helmond aka Blurb.
Now YOU Franny YOU who are VERY CLEARLY LOGGED AS SENDING ME A />>>>>>>>>>>>>>personal conversation from member BLURB
To which i havnt sighted the message yet.NOT THE FIRST TIME you have messaged me either Franny is it now-another one would be late 2013= THATS YOU AGAIN ,The forum records tell de story truthfully unlike your false versions of what you say you do
WHY YA HAVE TO LIE Franny boy to try and look good
god ya a plonkerr at times

Now ABOUT you as a troll and a harrasser and an abuser
You been at that for many years at all and sundry
whom could forget the CLASSIC Fran Van Helmond attacking abusing harrasing and YES STALKING ABUSING HARASSING YOUR OLD CASE Manager which again you still persist with doing even as of now.
The one where ya had the case manager at the ACC office desk=spread eagled leags wide apart with the[ gif moving] vibratot doing what it was made for
How degrading can you really get when ya pissed at the ACC-Seem rather badly eh Franny >>YOU asshole=Point really is to some people Franny,How badly are you really pissed at acc- I keep thinking now about Gas explosions and the GASMAN faka Fran Van Helmond-does seem the place to sow seeds in the accforum garden of HATRED of the ACC and there STAFF.
At Least no one has to advise then re dangerous louts like you franny, They will know all about you and what you up to- as they read this, so im told by ya best mate KENNY boy
As that Abusive publishiung by YOU-was NASTY UN NEEDED and well below the belt to anyone-I SENT The one from your very own website TO THE ACC .
Good one eh Fran ya stalking harassing wee prick
And you have the gall to say others are harassing and abusing you
look at the proper [and not altered by you to make you look cool as Claire also does,] sequence of my posts franny
each one IN RESPONSE TO NASTY LIBELOUS SLANDER Published by you and ya mates
SUE ME ANYTIME YA LIKE AS YA WILL ''LOSE BIG TIME
Now bugger off and play with MILLER and his bum things he seems to love chatting about
ya no good here rya NOT EBVEN AN ACC CLAIMANT but an Impostor making out ya hard done by
telling acc ya could work at web stuff for 18 hours a day put paid to your false claims of being incapacitated
Thats what YOU TOLD them Fran THEYT NEVER HAD TO MAKE THAT UP and then ya cried like a wee baby saying acc done you over
WHAT AN IDIOT
wHERS THE Gas explosion thing got to Fran-You Called Weal yet to see what he said about you and him an ya wee chitty chats ya both had
weal had you well lined up,
NOT THE wonder why ya out here so bloody desperate at Alan and myself .
because we know to much for your liking and ya want that shut down and out of here
Bad luck mate
i will forward that info to laudaman sometime soon.
As gossip and a Gasbag- Then ''The Gasman'' who likes explosions seems a great title for ya Franny
You want to take others on TELLING LIES SLANDER LIBEL ABUSING ETC OTHERS ,then Fran then think hard on what the results may be
ya going to find out in the daily dispatches
I se ya picking on ALAN AGAIN WHATS THE BEF WITH HIM NOW Franny boy ??? =please explain or are ya just a serial abuser and anyone will do.

DaveyPosted Image
pp
whilst it would be giod ti have an agry bargy forum with YOU continuing on a crusade of abuse and harassment libel slander etc at members and the acc statff themselves=that is unlikely to happen
And ya wonder why the researchers at lauadland picked you out .

#10197 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

my oh my Fran
the pm notification on my main page header [where it is for you as well] That Franny boy shows you messenging me at 1.44pm>TODAY===-It told me you had messaged me otherwise id not have known ya dumb ass
there be no way id message you so whether ya blocked it or not
I DONT pm UNDESIRABLE NINCOMPOOPS AND UTTER ASSHOLES such as one with a name as Fran Van Helmond aka Blurb.
Now YOU Franny YOU who are VERY CLEARLY LOGGED AS SENDING ME A />>>>>>>>>>>>>>personal conversation from member BLURB
To which i havnt sighted the message yet.NOT THE FIRST TIME you have messaged me either Franny is it now-another one would be late 2013= THATS YOU AGAIN ,The forum records tell de story truthfully unlike your false versions of what you say you do
WHY YA HAVE TO LIE Franny boy to try and look good
god ya a plonkerr at times

Now ABOUT you as a troll and a harrasser and an abuser
You been at that for many years at all and sundry
whom could forget the CLASSIC Fran Van Helmond attacking abusing harrasing and YES STALKING ABUSING HARASSING YOUR OLD CASE Manager which again you still persist with doing even as of now.
The one where ya had the case manager at the ACC office desk=spread eagled leags wide apart with the[ gif moving] vibratot doing what it was made for
How degrading can you really get when ya pissed at the ACC-Seem rather badly eh Franny >>YOU asshole=Point really is to some people Franny,How badly are you really pissed at acc- I keep thinking now about Gas explosions and the GASMAN faka Fran Van Helmond-does seem the place to sow seeds in the accforum garden of HATRED of the ACC and there STAFF.
At Least no one has to advise then re dangerous louts like you franny, They will know all about you and what you up to- as they read this, so im told by ya best mate KENNY boy
As that Abusive publishiung by YOU-was NASTY UN NEEDED and well below the belt to anyone-I SENT The one from your very own website TO THE ACC .
Good one eh Fran ya stalking harassing wee prick
And you have the gall to say others are harassing and abusing you
look at the proper [and not altered by you to make you look cool as Claire also does,] sequence of my posts franny
each one IN RESPONSE TO NASTY LIBELOUS SLANDER Published by you and ya mates
SUE ME ANYTIME YA LIKE AS YA WILL ''LOSE BIG TIME
Now bugger off and play with MILLER and his bum things he seems to love chatting about
ya no good here rya NOT EBVEN AN ACC CLAIMANT but an Impostor making out ya hard done by
telling acc ya could work at web stuff for 18 hours a day put paid to your false claims of being incapacitated
Thats what YOU TOLD them Fran THEYT NEVER HAD TO MAKE THAT UP and then ya cried like a wee baby saying acc done you over
WHAT AN IDIOT
wHERS THE Gas explosion thing got to Fran-You Called Weal yet to see what he said about you and him an ya wee chitty chats ya both had
weal had you well lined up,
NOT THE wonder why ya out here so bloody desperate at Alan and myself .
because we know to much for your liking and ya want that shut down and out of here
Bad luck mate
As gossip and a Gasbag- Then ''The Gasman'' who likes explosions seems a great title for ya Franny
You want to take others on TELLING LIES SLANDER LIBEL ABUSING ETC OTHERS ,then Fran then think hard on what the results may be
ya going to find out in the daily dispatches
I se ya picking on ALAN AGAIN WHATS THE BEF WITH HIM NOW Franny boy ??? =please explain or are ya just a serial abuser and anyone will do.

DaveyPosted Image
pp
whilst it would be giod ti have an agry bargy forum with YOU continuing on a crusade of abuse and harassment libel slander etc at members and the acc statff themselves=that is unlikely to happen
And ya wonder why the researchers at lauadland picked you out .

You are abusing and harassing me David Butler!

#10198 User is offline   RedFox 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNorth of Christchurch

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

View PostDavid Butler, on 29 June 2014 - 07:06 PM, said:

Just like all the other lies eh butthead.

even laudaman gave up on you in the end....

Your lies eventually catch you out every time.

You sir are a chicken, a gutless wonder who volunteered and then refused to appear to defend Alan thomas.

And when that nonsense was laid to rest you attacked Alan Thomas.

AFAIK you are the sole perpetrator of the Takapuna Bomb plot. Your machinations and the misinformation you spread as "snoopy" amongst other nom de plumes led to the eventual arrest and conviction of Alan Thomas.

#10199 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

Worker planned to put boss in a 'pine box'

http://www.stuff.co....s-in-a-pine-box

Is that you David Butler?

You live near there, in Cheviot near Christchurch I think.

If it is, I suggest 'BLURB' had better get a restraining order out against you David Butler!

And to think Alan Thomas was relying on you and your so-called wannabe "legal team"

No wonder all your posts disappeared from this Accforum around that time frame!

Alan Thomas stated 1000 posts of your posts were removed, didn't you want the Police to see them David?

You're a dangerous person if you ask me!

Piss off and stop abusing and harassing Accforum members David Butler, you're a total disgrace to mankind!

#10200 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

Wasn't it around that time frame that 'snoopy' and 'hardwired' were exposed as being you?

That's right, your dirty game was then blown apart because the people at ACC Fraud Unit didn't know that the David Butler providing them information about Alan Thomas (and possibly others) was the same individual behind the names 'snoopy' 'hardwired' etc

Well if that's not entirely bang on it'll be pretty dam close to it!

You believe that the Police can't stop your abusing, threatening, intimidating, stalking and bullying ways here online then think again David Butler ;)

We will also ensure that the owner/administrator of this forum are taken to task about why they have allowed you to carry on the way you have since registering as a member!

Snip> Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

David Butler breaches most if not all those rules almost every time he posts here on this great Accforum and he's allowed to do it, regardless of the large numbers of 'Report Post' being submitted in regards to him!

Is it true that David Butler has an arrangement with admin/Alan Thomas?

Maybe that's why Alan Thomas told a lie against 'Tomcat' and 'freefallnz' which led to 'Magnacarta' and 'Tomcat' being removed as admin/moderators because Alan knew they wouldn't have allowed Butler to do what he was!

Good luck when karma arrives David Butler.

Signed: Some of the genuine Accforum members who you have abused, threatened, harassed, stalked and attempted to intimate over the years.

Re-instate 'Tomcat' and 'Magnacarta' as moderators/admins so we genuine Accforum members can have our forum back without the fear of being stalked, abused, harassed and threatened by David Butler and his cyber troll mates when we post/contribute/discuss ACC related information/issues!

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users