ACCforum: Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas - ACCforum

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Declinature Of Claim / Alan Thomas Allegations of working while incapacitated

#10161 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

From 1990 to August 1997 he gave the corporation 25 medical certificates stating that he was unfit for work, usually for periods of one to three months at a time. But a probe into Thomas' affairs found he was linked to 18 businesses, including the Orac group of companies.

Documents and computer disks seized from a Howick address on April 8, 1998, included details on bank accounts. These showed deposits of $1,286,000 and withdrawals of $1,276,283 from 1991 to 1998.

You must be a real dumb prick netcockroach to be supporting this dude, you get no respect from me loser.

Im sick of you supporting this fraudster you are about to meet more resistance.

I presume you are only posting to support Turdo for your own entertainment as no one can be as stupid as you are pretending to be.....

#10162 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 21 June 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

You must be a real dumb prick netcockroach to be supporting this dude, you get no respect from me loser.

Im sick of you supporting this fraudster you are about to meet more resistance.

I presume you are only posting to support Turdo for your own entertainment as no one can be as stupid as you are pretending to be.....

Our forum name is netcoachnz, and we would appreciate it very much if you addressed us by our moniker, rather than a made up name designed to be a personal attack and derogatory.

You had better get used to being terminally sick then Kiss_my_ACC?

If by "turdo" you mean Alan Thomas, again you using a derogatory term, which Alan Thomas has asked forum members not to call him by. We are not stupid, and are highly intelligent. That is what distinguishes us from the likes of rude, slimey critters like yourself, who resort to abusive, vulgar and obsence language in order to stamp your mark as an e thug and cyberbully.

Alan Thomas's fraud conviction was well over sa decade ago, and he has served prison time as a result. He is entitled to be forgiven and rehabilitated into our online community. Alan Thomas has feelings anmd emotions which are affected by the constant abuse and derision of his fellow forum members. The purpose of this site is to help not hinder, to affirm not ridicule and to be supportive not destructive. You need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site Kiss_my_ACC? You are probably a sock puppet with multipe memberships. Anyone care to guess who Kiss_my_ACC is?

#10163 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

View PostRosey, on 21 June 2014 - 04:19 PM, said:

Of course "El Turdo" should work, even if in a job not as the high flyer he liked to flaunt he was.

Wealthy consultant used ACC to boost wage by $238,000
5:00 AM Friday Feb 4, 2000
By SCOTT MacLEOD

An Auckland consultant whose businesses turned over hundreds of thousands of dollars has been exposed as one of the biggest ACC fraudsters.

Alan Gordon Thomas, now aged 45, told ACC in 1989 that he had a sore arm and could no longer work.

He grossed $238,000 in accident compensation during the next seven years while also earning from an immigration consultancy, publishing a Chinese newspaper and teaching English to immigrants.

Thomas wrote newspaper articles titled "How to Become a Millionaire" and "The Money Machine" while receiving compensation, and was photographed introducing former Finance Minister Sir William Birch at a seminar, the Auckland District Court heard.

The dapper Howick man carried his briefcase to the dock yesterday to be sentenced on 22 counts of document fraud. But the sentencing was put off until February 10 when his lawyer, James LaHatte, said he wanted nothing more to do with the case.

"Mr Thomas indicated that his girlfriend was about to bring proceedings against me," said Mr LaHatte.

A new lawyer, Rob Weir, took over at short notice.

Robert Liberona, who manages the Accident Rehabilitation and Compensation Insurance Corporation's fraud unit, told the Herald that Thomas ranked in the top five for claimant fraud. He was certified as being fully unfit for work and was paid weekly compensation from 1990 to 1996.

Mr Liberona said Thomas was caught during a routine audit, and a new electronic system was being used that would help to catch similar fraudsters more quickly.

The corporation alleged Thomas told its Takapuna office in September 1990 that he had strained his right arm while sailing during a storm in Queen Charlotte Sound.

His weekly income of $730.77 meant he was entitled to $584.62 a week in compensation.

From 1990 to August 1997 he gave the corporation 25 medical certificates stating that he was unfit for work, usually for periods of one to three months at a time. But a probe into Thomas' affairs found he was linked to 18 businesses, including the Orac group of companies.

Documents and computer disks seized from a Howick address on April 8, 1998, included details on bank accounts. These showed deposits of $1,286,000 and withdrawals of $1,276,283 from 1991 to 1998.

Thomas told the court he could afford to invest because he lived "in a single room, sharing costs at a very low level and not having lavish entertainment."

The defence argued that the real issue was whether Thomas had fraudulent intent when he used the documents.

Thomas was unable to get a straight answer out of the corporation as to what he should do to rehabilitate himself. His business ventures were rehabilitation efforts rather than work.

Thomas was remanded on bail and faces up to seven years in jail.

Trust you relieved your frustration RosEy by posting a 14 year old newspaper article. How about living in the present and not in the past. RosEy you are a true uber bitch and bully who delights in continually hurting a selkect few forum members. Everyone knows who are intellectually obtuse and are a blithering idiot. If you could actually rub a few brain cells together before you fart and burp your nonsense within this forum iy would be very much appreciated.

#10164 User is offline   GuessWho 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:13 PM

Ya full of crap Netroach !

Turdo was pulling in big dollards $1,276,283 , shit you a spin doctor Netroach, or dumber than mud.

#10165 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 22 June 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

Turdo was pulling in big dollards $1,276,283 , shit you a spin doctor Netroach, or dumber than mud.

Where is your proof to back up this allegation?

#10166 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:45 PM

Yup!

View PostKiss_my_ACC, on 22 June 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

#10167 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

Copy of report post sent to admin

"Why is David Butler allowed to quote posts from the members only section to the public section?

Please remove and give him some time-out which he seems to be immune to here in this forum."

#10168 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

Appears to be another desperate attempt by the Accforum's resident cyber troll to once again try and intimidate you 'BLURB'.

Ignore him, everyone knows he is a sad loser with nothing better to do than abuse genuine ACC claimants here on this forum!

By the way, thanks to David Butler for posting the following:

Please be assured that I have not put my neck out to help Alan Thomas

I was asked by many forum members (NOT Alan Thomas) to try and get you and

the others, who are being referred to as the Tag Team, to go somewhere else

away from our forum with your Alan Thomas crap

We don't want it, we really don't want that because it is causing us all a

lot of stress

Please understand that when you and the others get stuck into Thomas on OUR

forum, it affects us all, not just your target Alan

Can you understand that?

Because now members and guests can clearly see you attempted to stop the attacks on Alan Thomas!

I was told that David Butler was one of the tossers who was attacking Mr Thomas. Pity all those posts were removed.

You raise a good point, why is David Butler consistently allowed to breach forum rules and get away with it?

Catch you later, cheers.

#10169 User is offline   jaffa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington City

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

HEY FOOL... why do you keep trying to accuse me and others, of your own dirty/perverted deeds.?

Are you saying that you can do and say anything you like,
and your victims should just roll over
so you kick the other side?...
and that we are not allowed to object?
Get real netty...
like Fartler / Tomo and his perverted tag team,
all you achieve is more exposure of your low level intel.

That's exactly what netty does.

#10170 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

[quote name='David Butler'

Me Fran i respond as you are well aware,

To the MANY false libelous slanderous accusations made by YOU and Claire Hollis amongst many others
To date YOU HAVE NOT GOT ONE THING CORRECT apart from showing YOU DIDI/DO have things you dont want made public about yourself and your associations with the Police Crown witness's WHO =TOLD LIES TO THE POLICE which they were and still are very concerned that that issue will arise back at them and show them up as PERJURER's.
Which leads to the ONLY conclusion possible here,that as i have published many times ,your association with Douglas Weal and the FACT that he told you to stay away from The POLICE, re any issues re accforum members <>MAINLY YOU Franny,>being questioned re the Takapuna Bomb Plot TO PROTECT yourself shows you are running scared and have been for a long time and DO HAVE A LOT TO HIDE as to your part in that issue.AND hve never disclosed your knowledge of the issue to the Police to assist Douglas Weal in his perjury performances in the Courts.
You do NOT have the documentation to show any innocence as to your association with WEAL MILLER or Alan Thomas or /and covering up for Weals LIES,,which is why -AS DOCUMENTED AT THE orders OF WEAL YOU HID AWAY and you continue to use intimidation tactics of via slander. libel and outright LIES to hope to intimidate me and others away from showing you up in public.

One has to ask why you condone the untruths and hide at the ORDER of Weal to you which you obeyed willingly,what is a serious issue of false evidence being given in a court
Does that mean you condone the Takapuna Bomb Plot cooked up by Thomas -which would have if it was not bought out .AND THE RESULTING ''GUILTY'' CONVICTION ARRIVED AT via this particular forum. harmed killed innocent people.
iS THAT YOUR THINKING here Franny boy
Can only be the way you act to TRY and hide the facts away that were hidden from the courts and the Judge ?
What type of p[person condones the BOMBING of an ACC Office and the people within and surrounds of that office
From your writings actions to date it seems that type of person is you FRAN VAN HELOMOND
Running to the police ,HOPING THEY WILL SHUT IT DOWN IN PUBLIC and publishing lies wont help you at all fran to look a good guy here Youve simply fucked up with your many writings showing exactly how you think and the steps your prepared to take to hide the truth WHICH MAKES YOU JUST AS BAD AS ALAN THOMAS.

Dave
[/quote]

#10171 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

View PostPopeye, on 27 June 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

Appears to be another desperate attempt by the Accforum's resident cyber troll to once again try and intimidate you 'BLURB'.

Ignore him, everyone knows he is a sad loser with nothing better to do than abuse genuine ACC claimants here on this forum!

By the way, thanks to David Butler for posting the following:

Please be assured that I have not put my neck out to help Alan Thomas

I was asked by many forum members (NOT Alan Thomas) to try and get you and

the others, who are being referred to as the Tag Team, to go somewhere else

away from our forum with your Alan Thomas crap

We don't want it, we really don't want that because it is causing us all a

lot of stress

Please understand that when you and the others get stuck into Thomas on OUR

forum, it affects us all, not just your target Alan

Can you understand that?

Because now members and guests can clearly see you attempted to stop the attacks on Alan Thomas!

I was told that David Butler was one of the tossers who was attacking Mr Thomas. Pity all those posts were removed.

You raise a good point, why is David Butler consistently allowed to breach forum rules and get away with it?

Catch you later, cheers.

Popeye
perhaps you can ask Fran to provide what he was asked for and that is
WHAT was he going on about as to do with Warren Forster the he so vehemently complained about
Or is Fran still making up tales of fantasy and has NOT a clue what he is doing in here?

To you here Fran Van Helmond
Fran WAS NOT concerned about so called attacks at Thomas-HE WAS AS THE EMAIL SHOWS CONCERNED ABOUTY WHAT HE CLASSED AS THOMAS CRAP
The crap was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A FUKEN BIG BOMB PLOT TO KILL AND MAIM INNOCENT PEOPLE Fran
That be thomas crap to you what a coward you really are-ya pissed ofF THAT MUCH with acc beating ya that ya wanted the BOMB plot to succed? so ya went about trying to shut down the opening up of that plots issues in here
you nasty dirty little fuker.

1 Fran Van Helmond,He appeared to want the Plolt to be hidden away so it would succeed-
2-Weal had fingered Fran Van Helmond as a van driver-the van full of explosives .Posted Image

3-when Helmond failed and his implications with thomas and the plot become publicly known he then set out to assist Weal.
HE WANTED TO HAVE THE ISSUE AWAY FORM PUBLIC VIEW TO HIDE HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH Alan Thomas THE bomber HIMSELF ,AND SUBSEQUENTLY TO COVER HIS OWN SORRY
FRAN VAN HELMND, >> ASS-
HE WENT ON SECRETLY [BUT WAS CAUGHT OUT DOING THAT ] DEALING WITH THE CROWN WITNESS'S WHO FRAN VAN HELMOND ASSISTED TO COMMIT PERJURY.>so by then weal did not want fran to be fingered as the van driver no more as it would have stuffed his court evidence up real fast so Weal did as ive said
Douglas Weal -He ORDERED Fran Van Helmond to stay away keep low say nothing so the Police never came asking questions of him or other forumers
Which is why Van Helmond continues to this day to try and have the issues re the plot that may bounce back at him shut down and not made public via some stupid plan of intimidation slander libelous tactics at those that show the truth
WHICH shows franny boy as he really is-coward and a cheat hoping to get one over acc as hes been rejected /thus declined just like Thomas was EH Franny Thats ya real beef here aint it
No acc money as ya have no valid claim .
And you say your a genuine acc claimant member of this forum-dermots right Your another forum fraudster.

YOU have NO ACC CLAIM
EXACTLY like and in common with Franny
guess who now?
>>>>>>>Just . Like your mate the BOMB PLOT MASTERMIND Alan Thomas.
ALL YA SLITHERING NASTINESS OF PUBLISHING AT OTHERS DONT HIDE THAT AWAY Franny boy that you have a beef which ya cant win and by your own writings YOU DIDI and ya still condone the Bomb Plot -
I do sincerely Hope ya not hatching up another plot to harm the acc and there staff ,in the background with ALAN tHOMAS AS THE L;AST ONE WAS A FUCK UP of FAILURE Fran???>thanks to guess who Fran=ME MATEY-Just had to see who was who,what was up really and let them make the moves after some pressure was brought to bear on them -trouble was they lied to spice that tale and fuked up there-why who knows -HATRED via Personality issues it seems to be from the legals perspective -put the boot in more but there never was the need which shiows what they are really like as well-genuine forum members utter BULLSHIT,Nasty pricks is what they are,
Maybe one should as a concerned citizen re safety issues,tell de plod tyat concerns are abounding about you BEING A LOSER AND PISSED OF WITH THE ACC and al that and have you really looked at like alan was-We all know what was found there from just watching alans writings A BOM PLOT TO BLOW UP DE ACC-So -whats your writings show franny?? time to find out me thinks what is behind it all.
Your performance in and out of here really Shows what you are ,and the unbalanced state of mind you have,more clearly by the day
dave
pp
You need to be aware here Fran that our esteemed accforum.org Owner / admin AA R ON W ISLNAG >
WILL provide any information from records of this forum to the Police when requested ,and also be very well aware that he also does work for the Police in the area of IT / Security issues
Your on a one way road to a disaster of your own making here Fran
The days of being a nobody making PLANS to harm via the means of financially / mentally /emotionally or physically,are well over mate YOU HAVE BEEN tagged / nabbed officially identified as to who ya re as a member name and WELL KNOWN =VERY READILY
That mate is something not underhanded ,and USED AS IT SHOULD BE LEGALLY and the NORM of web site business LEGALITIES, and also safety issues and MORALITY .
its a necessary OBLIGATORY thing thats done. with a web site like this due to any legal proceeding s that may ensue and evidence is required about,especially as the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT= ''HAD'' been conceived AND WAS -found out about and thomas was convicted of the BOMB PLOT from the dealings investigations information gained about the likes of you and others ,to place it in the hands of the ACC thus the Police from initially concerns discovered of SERIOUS >PUBLIC PERSONAL safety issues within here.THE ACCFOPRUM.ORG
There are at present concerns enough re serious safety issues of others and the public ,re your actions being ''VERY VERY closely examined to enlighten the police about...

dave

#10172 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 June 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

Popeye
WHAT was he going on about as to do with Warren Forster the he so vehemently complained about
Or is Fran still making up tales of fantasy and has NOT a clue what he is doing in here?

Fran WAS NOT concerned about so called attacks at Thomas-HE WAS AS THE EMAIL SHOWS CONCERNED ABOUTY WHAT HE CLASSED AS THOMAS CRAP
The crap was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A FUKEN BIG BOMB PLOT TO KILL AND MAIM INNOCENT PEOPLE Fran
That be thomas crap to you what a coward you really are-ya pissed ofF THAT MUCH with acc beating ya that ya wanted the BOMB plot to succed? so ya went about trying to shut down the opening up of that plots issues in here

1 Fran Van Helmond,He appeared to want the Plolt to be hidden away so it would succeed-
2-Weal had fingered Fran Van Helmond as a van driver-the van full of explosives .Posted Image

3-when Helmond failed and his implications with thomas and the plot become publicly known he then set out to assist Weal.
HE WANTED TO HAVE THE ISSUE AWAY FORM PUBLIC VIEW TO HIDE HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH Alan Thomas THE bomber HIMSELF ,AND SUBSEQUENTLY TO COVER HIS OWN SORRY
FRAN VAN HELMND, >> ASS-
HE WENT ON SECRETLY [BUT WAS CAUGHT OUT DOING THAT ] DEALING WITH THE CROWN WITNESS'S WHO FRAN VAN HELMOND ASSISTED TO COMMIT PERJURY.>so by then weal did not want fran to be fingered as the van driver no more as it would have stuffed his court evidence up real fast so Weal did as ive said
Douglas Weal -He ORDERED Fran Van Helmond to stay away keep low say nothing so the Police never came asking questions of him or other forumers
Which is why Van Helmond continues to this day to try and have the issues re the plot that may bounce back at him shut down and not made public via some stupid plan of intimidation slander libelous tactics at those that show the truth
WHICH shows franny boy as he really is-coward and a cheat hoping to get one over acc as hes been rejected /thus declined just like Thomas was EH Franny Thats ya real beef here aint it
And you say your a genuine acc claimant member of this forum-dermots right Your another forum fraudster.

YOU have NO ACC CLAIM
guess who now?
ALL YA SLITHERING NASTINESS OF PUBLISHING AT OTHERS DONT HIDE THAT AWAY Franny boy that you have a beef which ya cant win and by your own writings YOU DIDI and ya still condone the Bomb Plot -
I do sincerely Hope ya not hatching up another plot to harm the acc and there staff ,in the background with ALAN tHOMAS AS THE L;AST ONE WAS A FUCK UP of FAILURE Fran???>thanks to guess who Fran=ME MATEY-Just had to see who was who,what was up really and let them make the moves after some pressure was brought to bear on them -trouble was they lied to spice that tale and fuked up there-why who knows -HATRED via Personality issues it seems to be from the legals perspective -put the boot in more but there never was the need which shiows what they are really like as well-genuine forum members utter BULLSHIT,Nasty pricks is what they are,
Maybe one should as a concerned citizen re safety issues,tell de plod tyat concerns are abounding about you BEING A LOSER AND PISSED OF WITH THE ACC and al that and have you really looked at like alan was-We all know what was found there from just watching alans writings A BOM PLOT TO BLOW UP DE ACC-So -whats your writings show franny?? time to find out me thinks what is behind it all.
Your performance in and out of here really Shows what you are ,and the unbalanced state of mind you have,more clearly by the day
dave
pp
You need to be aware here Fran that our esteemed accforum.org Owner / admin AA R ON W ISLNAG >
WILL provide any information from records of this forum to the Police when requested ,and also be very well aware that he also does work for the Police in the area of IT / Security issues
The days of being a nobody making PLANS to harm via the means of financially / mentally /emotionally or physically,are well over mate YOU HAVE BEEN tagged / nabbed officially identified as to who ya re as a member name and WELL KNOWN =VERY READILY
That mate is something not underhanded ,and USED AS IT SHOULD BE LEGALLY and the NORM of web site business LEGALITIES, and also safety issues and MORALITY .
its a necessary OBLIGATORY thing thats done. with a web site like this due to any legal proceeding s that may ensue and evidence is required about,especially as the TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT= ''HAD'' been conceived AND WAS -found out about and thomas was convicted of the BOMB PLOT from the dealings investigations information gained about the likes of you and others ,to place it in the hands of the ACC thus the Police from initially concerns discovered of SERIOUS >PUBLIC PERSONAL safety issues within here.THE ACCFOPRUM.ORG
There are at present concerns enough re serious safety issues of others and the public ,re your actions being ''VERY VERY closely examined to enlighten the police about...

dave

#10173 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:15 AM

View Postnetcoachnz, on 21 June 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

Our forum name is netcoachnz, and we would appreciate it very much if you addressed us by our moniker, rather than a made up name designed to be a personal attack and derogatory.

You had better get used to being terminally sick then Kiss_my_ACC?

If by "turdo" you mean Alan Thomas, again you using a derogatory term, which Alan Thomas has asked forum members not to call him by. We are not stupid, and are highly intelligent. That is what distinguishes us from the likes of rude, slimey critters like yourself, who resort to abusive, vulgar and obsence language in order to stamp your mark as an e thug and cyberbully.

Alan Thomas's fraud conviction was well over sa decade ago, and he has served prison time as a result. He is entitled to be forgiven and rehabilitated into our online community. Alan Thomas has feelings anmd emotions which are affected by the constant abuse and derision of his fellow forum members. The purpose of this site is to help not hinder, to affirm not ridicule and to be supportive not destructive. You need to reflect upon your real purpose in your continued participation within our fine community. You are not helping rebuild this site Kiss_my_ACC? You are probably a sock puppet with multipe memberships. Anyone care to guess who Kiss_my_ACC is?

Netcoach

Please show us all how Alan Thomas served his time and that was that.

The fact is that he carried on about it for years and years after. Everyone else was to blame for his stupidity, especially ACC, and he gave the impression that he was out to gather the goodies anyway he could off anyone, to prove that ACC was to blame that he had been wrongly convicted, just as he has done blaming everyone else for anything to do with the Takapuna Bomb Plot. So I hope David Butler is preparing his book to include all the obvious stuff that you are overlooking.

That is the complete rubbish that Thomas has posted over the years that names and defames and does not get him one inch past the Judges saying that he cannot be trusted. He twists everything, to make it appear as it will be of assistance to him, whereas in reality he is the type of person that will pull garabage of Lauda Finem over to his own thread to defame and belittle myself and others.

He has never served his time and let it alone, as you try to say. He has always to my knowledge been attacking anyone and everyone who disagrees with him about anything.

You should not utter what you know nothing of, you haven't been here long enough.

Mini

#10174 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Popeye

<snip>

I am sure you and your legal team will be able to ask 'BLURB' those questions when your long awaited legal action against him and other forum members, on behalf of Alan Thomas, starts David Butler!

Until then, please cease abusing and harassing those forum members, including 'BLURB' and 'Mini'.

#10175 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

View PostPopeye, on 28 June 2014 - 09:36 AM, said:

I am sure you and your legal team will be able to ask 'BLURB' those questions when your long awaited legal action against him and other forum members, on behalf of Alan Thomas, starts David Butler!

Until then, please cease abusing and harassing those forum members, including 'BLURB' and 'Mini'.
Get stuffed Fran The TRUTH beginning to upset you now =GOOD

What legal actions are these you speak off
None that im aware of.
enlighten me some more with facts poopeeye

More gossip from Fans [email protected] / investigating - I pod -unit , that you use as material to harass eh popeyePosted Image

DAVE

#10176 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:14 AM

Popeye

FRAN VAN HELMND, >> ASS-

YOU have NO ACC CLAIM
guess who now?
dave
pp

dave

#10177 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

View PostMINI, on 28 June 2014 - 09:15 AM, said:

Netcoach

Please show us all how Alan Thomas served his time and that was that.

The fact is that he carried on about it for years and years after. Everyone else was to blame for his stupidity, especially ACC, and he gave the impression that he was out to gather the goodies anyway he could off anyone, to prove that ACC was to blame that he had been wrongly convicted, just as he has done blaming everyone else for anything to do with the Takapuna Bomb Plot.

So I hope David Butler is preparing his book to include all the obvious stuff that you are overlooking.

That is the complete rubbish that Thomas has posted over the years that names and defames and does not get him one inch past the Judges saying that he cannot be trusted. He twists everything, to make it appear as it will be of assistance to him, whereas in reality he is the type of person that will pull garabage of Lauda Finem over to his own thread to defame and belittle myself and others.

He has never served his time and let it alone, as you try to say. He has always to my knowledge been attacking anyone and everyone who disagrees with him about anything.

You should not utter what you know nothing of, you haven't been here long enough.

Mini

Quote Claire Hollis aka MINI

>>>>>>>>>>>>''So i hope David is preparing his book to include all the obvious stuff that you are overlooking''

YES to that Claire
It will include the VERY OBVIOUS that you also along with the rest of the pillocks in here have overlooked or more to the point not been able to see when its right in front of you AND more laughably like Comedy Central show You lot HAVE MADE UP A SHOW OF FAL;SE INFORMATION to try and make out ya a victims
ya victims now of your VERY OWN STUPIDITY.
Plus TO be published as well ,the more seedier things going on within this forum that have been kept out the limelight by many players that i have the inside documentation on/about provided kindly by the idiots themselves.Posted Image
It will confirm via document what you say re Thomas attacking ,and underhandedly via his failed psychology tactics to achieve an agreement in writing to what he wanted said, as opposed to what he does not agree with to the point of wanting lies told to the courts,=PERJURY if that was done by me AND IT WAS A BIG NO to thomas there-created years of infighting back and forth between him and me. So me back him in court -id a nailed his ass real good
and ya think thomas is / was mates with me.? haha there
what tossers ya really are .
Very much the same as Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller did within and outside the courts re leading to / asking for perverting Justice to be done / or actually carrying out deeds that were criminally based in leading to the Perverting the Course of Justice to be carried out.>>>>which in short mean's/t=PERJURY
Of course i will be DEFINITELY sending it to the Lauadman for publication as well at their convenience.
dave
pp
when ya make up tales of fantasy and harass libel abuse slander-run to the Police with absolute garbage accusations based on ya lies then REMEMBER Claire and ya mates
IT COMES BACK AND BITES YA ON YA ASS anytime i decide to move on it with the correct facts of knowledge AS I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THAT INFORMATION
Ya pretend days of being an expert investigator are OVER Chooky..
For the record re your nothing better to do comments at me-WRONG-game of chess lady and you nor your mates such a s franny boy Miller etc etc, YOU LOT are simply not very good at playing at all
Ive simply let you hang ya selves NICELY PUBLICLY ,out on de clothesline for the world to see what type of NASTY MINDED bitch's you are
and soon the legal / judiciary system will see as well

#10178 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 June 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

What legal actions are these you speak off
None that im aware of.
enlighten me some more with facts poopeeye

More gossip from Fans [email protected] / investigating - I pod -unit , that you use as material to harass eh popeyePosted Image

DAVE

One can fully understand why Alan Thomas didn't want anything more to do with you David Butler!

Have a nice day.

#10179 User is offline   Popeye 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

View PostDavid Butler, on 28 June 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

Quote Claire Hollis aka MINI

>>>>>>>>>>>>''So i hope David is preparing his book to include all the obvious stuff that you are overlooking''

YES to that Claire
It will include the VERY OBVIOUS that you also along with the rest of the pillocks in here have overlooked or more to the point not been able to see when its right in front of you AND more laughably like Comedy Central show You lot HAVE MADE UP A SHOW OF FAL;SE INFORMATION to try and make out ya a victims
ya victims now of your VERY OWN STUPIDITY.
Plus TO be published as well ,the more seedier things going on within this forum that have been kept out the limelight by many players that i have the inside documentation on/about provided kindly by the idiots themselves.Posted Image
It will confirm via document what you say re Thomas attacking ,and underhandedly via his failed psychology tactics to achieve an agreement in writing to what he wanted said, as opposed to what he does not agree with to the point of wanting lies told to the courts,=PERJURY if that was done by me AND IT WAS A BIG NO to thomas there-created years of infighting back and forth between him and me. So me back him in court -id a nailed his ass real good
and ya think thomas is / was mates with me.? haha there
what tossers ya really are .
Very mush the same as Douglas Weal and Kenneth Miller did within and outside the courts re leading to / asking for perverting Justice to be done / or actually carrying out deeds that were criminally based in Perverting the Course of Justice ti be carried out.>>>>which in short mean's/t=PERJURY
Of course i will be DEFINITELY sending it to the Lauadman for publication as well at their convenience.
dave
pp
when ya make up tales of fantasy and harass libel abuse slander-run to the Police with absolute garbage accusations based on ya lies then REMEMBER Claire and ya mates
IT COMES BACK AND BITES YA ON YA ASS anytime i decide to move on it with the correct facts of knowledge AS I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THAT INFORMATION
Ya pretend days of being an expert investigator are OVER Chooky..
For the record re your nothing better to do comments at me-WRONG-game of chess lady and you nor your mates such a s franny boy Miller etc etc, YOU LOT are simply not very good at playing at all
Ive simply let you hang ya selves NICELY PUBLICLY ,out on de clothesline for the world to see what type of NASTY MINDED bitch's you are
and soon the legal / judiciary system will see as well

LOL

You have been attempting to disrupt this great forum for many years now with your fantascies David Butler and so far have failed big time!

Is it not time for you to grow-up and get a life, as well as a real job?

#10180 User is offline   David Butler 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:33 AM

View PostPopeye, on 28 June 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

One can fully understand why Alan Thomas didn't want anything more to do with you David Butler!

Have a nice day.

Yep sure can there Fran

I refused to accede to his demands and tell porkys = LIES for him in court
Twas the end of story for Thomas there with me.

Dave

Share this topic:

• 905 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

11 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users