• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trespass Notice For Pi's And Acc Staff Download it and print it off

#21 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:08 PM

Briona good thing out of all of this is the IPCA have done 80% of the work my QC requires for suing the involved parties and even better is the IPCA report has been signed off by a High Court Judge the Hon Justice Goddard :)

#22 User is offline   Fighter for Justice 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Huggy: is the Graeme Scott you mention above - a Police Officer or a Private Investigator? Where is he from?

Fighter for Justice

#23 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

Graeme Scott is ex cop who turned private investigator in late 2006 to become a partner in MIC with Peter Gibbons.

I understand another claimant has files civil action against him in High Court Proceedings as well :)

#24 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Not sure but if there are being sued that must be for a breach of law.... so I guess the PSPLA will be having a special hearing!

#25 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:03 AM

View PostHuggy, on 08 August 2011 - 03:08 PM, said:

Briona good thing out of all of this is the IPCA have done 80% of the work my QC requires for suing the involved parties and even better is the IPCA report has been signed off by a High Court Judge the Hon Justice Goddard :)

Hi huggy, if a PI is investigating an claimant for possible fraud, he does he have to be licensed? Can he go around getting info without a license?

#26 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:09 AM

Huggy, does a PI have to have a PI license to be investing me?

#27 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:08 AM

If he is an investigator directly employed by ACC then there is no requirement for him to have a license. If he is under contract to ACC then he must be licensed.

If he is licensed or not, he has no more power than any ordinary citizen like you or me. He has no authoritive powers to demand someone answer his or her questions.

#28 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

Thanks:), the PI came to my place of work and lied to me to try gather info, I was suspicious and when he left I found out he was a PI, he then has gone to ex emPloyees trying to ask for info about me, when declined, he has threatened to supeana them to court in the future. He then accompanied the police with another ACC member to sear ch and seize my property. Is there anyway I can catch him out as ge is very dodgy, and on a fishing expedition!!

#29 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

Read the IPCA report, there were numerous recommnedations in that report including where the Police need to be very careful if having a PI or ACC investigator turn up at any search and seizure. Certainly since that IPCA report has made the recommendations the behaviour of the Police has changed and they are being more careful.

However, when you get full disclosure including the affidavit that the Police wrote to get the search warrants you need to go over it with a fine tooth comb. There may be errors in their that have carried over from the PI or ACC, certainly in mine the PI and Police played chinese whispers with information and used completely false and misleading information in the affidavits used to get the search warrants from the courts.

#30 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:23 AM

if you have already been shafted by acc

i suggest you read the thread i put! why the DRSl is illegal....it also has items about harrassent search and siezure.....

that is the most valuable document produced, that shows how the corruption within acc is blatantlty allowed to go ahead, via Joh key

#31 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:37 PM

I wonder...........

The new PSPLA act has some teeth... well they have an enforcement arm which is an improvement.

The old act had teeth.... just no one could be bothered to use them as PI's would fight any case against them so the police were reluctant to say the least.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users