• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trespass Notice For Pi's And Acc Staff Download it and print it off

#1 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

Here is a useful document. It may pay to print off a couple or 3 copies and keep them at hand.

If police turn up with a search warrant and have ACC staff and a PI there as assistants in the search...... you can quickly fill this form out and personally hand it to the ACC staff and PI.

Obviously you cant serve this on the police however after discussion with police if these are served on a assistant who has no power of the law....... and they are verbally warned 3 times to get off your property after handing them the paper copy the police are under obligation to remove the scumbags.

If police dont do anything call 111 and say you have trespassers on your property and you fear for your safety and watch how quick the cops will turn up.

Under law if someone fears for their safety the police have to despatch cops immediatly to the scene.

How to serve a Trespass Notice on someone

The occupier of a property can use the Trespass Notice template form [in generic word processor format - other formats listed below] to serve a "Trespass Notice" on someone. Print two copies - one to serve on them, and the other to keep, with details about how you served the Trespass Notice on them.

"Occupier", means any person in lawful occupation of that place or land; and includes any employee or other person acting under the authority of any person in lawful occupation of that place or land.

The completed Trespass Notice can be served by the occupier or an agent of the occupier with the occupier's authority.

Section 5 of the Trespass Act 1980 says that Trespass Notices "shall be given to the individual concerned either orally, or by notice in writing delivered to [the individual concerned] or sent to [the individual concerned] by post in a registered letter at [that person's] usual place of abode in New Zealand."

It is recommended that the Trespass Notice be served personally on the individual concerned rather than by registered post. This should minimise later disputes over whether the person was aware of the notice.

Rule 219 of the District Courts Rules 1992 provides some guidance on what personal serving involves. It says personally serving a Trespass Notice may be effected "by leaving the document with the person to be served, or, if that person does not accept it, by putting it down in that person's presence and bringing it to that person's attention."

A professional "document server" or "process server" can serve a Traspass Notice on your behalf, for a small fee. Local document servers/process servers are listed in the Yellow Pages under Document Services or Private Investigators.

The full text of the Trespass Act 1980 can be viewed on-line at www.legislation.govt.nz under "Statutes".

Attached File(s)

#2 Guest_mini_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:58 PM

Good one huggy!!
Cheers
Mini

#3 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:45 PM

No problem Mini.

Keep a watch lots of good stuff to be released in good time when i am able to.

#4 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:00 PM

Its important that this topic floats at the top. Anyone who reads this i advise you to print this tresspass order off and have it ready to serve on ACC staff or PI's if they turn up at your house with the police.

The Police are legally obligated to remove civilian assistants if the order is served on these people and the people have been verbally instructed to piss off.

I cant say anymore but please do print off the paperwork and keep it handy. Especially people down in the bottom half of NZ where Jamie Clark the power happy prick is working out of.

Peter Gibbons seems to be very quiet at the moment but his sidekick Graeme Scott is active at the moment.

Off subject here a little I hope the Privvy council come back with good news for David Bain...........if the police have to retrial maybe the corrupt cops in this case (the cop who is now a PI will know who i mean) may have their deeds caught up on.

#5 User is offline   realpain 

• Pip

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:05 PM

Why would you want to serve a trespass notice on anyone doing their job. As far as I see it honestly injured people don't need to get up to this nonsense. We ahould all support the government and ACC in disintitling everyone who can work in any capacity.

#6 User is offline   scared 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:14 AM

I would definitely serve a trespass notice on anyone spying on me or a member of my family. I don't give a flying F if they are doing their job or not. My Home is My castle and I value my privacy and right to laugh or cry or anything else in the privacy of my home.

#7 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

View Postrealpain, on 02 May 2011 - 01:05 PM, said:

Why would you want to serve a trespass notice on anyone doing their job. As far as I see it honestly injured people don't need to get up to this nonsense. We ahould all support the government and ACC in disintitling everyone who can work in any capacity.

HMMM ACCFORUM member under another guise here.??
You need to change your style as you are very easily identified arent you!!

#8 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Realpain you dont happen to be an ACC employee by any chance ???????

#9 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha many thanks Huggy and everyone else for the positive post ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm appears some people haven't experienced lifes experience of these sorts of situations and therefore may lack knowledge and understanding to some matters ...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo what does incompentent mean ????????

Kind regards

;)

#10 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

View PostHuggy, on 03 May 2011 - 12:38 PM, said:

Realpain you dont happen to be an ACC employee by any chance ???????

Or an ex ACC staff who is hiding.

#11 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 03 May 2011 - 05:50 PM, said:

Or an ex ACC staff who is hiding.

Or a shonky self styled crusader or sidekick of one.

#12 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Huggy hi five.

I never knew the PI and ACC staff could assist in a search, what are they assisting in doing.

#13 User is offline   shulgin 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:56 PM

Also worth a note if they refuse to give you their name, ask the police man to ask they have to supply the correct details.

This is not limited to criminal harresment, then you can follow up with an harresment order from the courts.

#14 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Shulgin I cant comment any further at this stage as it is now a matter of proceedings that my QC has filed against numerous parties including that of the ACC investigator and individual police officers. See below link ;-)

http://www.odt.co.nz...ver-search-home

#15 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:18 PM

I had the PI and ACC with a police officer who only identified himself as a police officer and pointed to the 2 gentlemen and said they were from ACC, and he presented me with the search warrNt, he then said if I could let them get on with their job. The cop sat at the table the entire time and both men from ACC did the search only. But I recognized the other being the a PI obviously the PI dud not think I recognized him when he had previously 3mths earlier turned up to a job acting as a client and asking me questions, when I asked where he worked he gave me false information, but he left a
Mobile number which I phoned and the person that answered was his co PI mate who was in charge of ACC Investigations in South Island, and when I gave his name she then confirmed to me who was, PI for ACC North Island......

#16 User is offline   Gazza16a 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

View Postchroy, on 08 August 2011 - 01:18 PM, said:

I had the PI and ACC with a police officer who only identified himself as a police officer and pointed to the 2 gentlemen and said they were from ACC, and he presented me with the search warrNt, he then said if I could let them get on with their job. The cop sat at the table the entire time and both men from ACC did the search only. But I recognized the other being the a PI obviously the PI dud not think I recognized him when he had previously 3mths earlier turned up to a job acting as a client and asking me questions, when I asked where he worked he gave me false information, but he left a
Mobile number which I phoned and the person that answered was his co PI mate who was in charge of ACC Investigations in South Island, and when I gave his name she then confirmed to me who was, PI for ACC North Island......

Hi Chroy,
Seems very dodgey to me.
If you didn't get the Policeman's ID number, you can't even
verify that that man was what he said he was.
See what I mean?
Cheers Gazza

#17 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

In my case the IPCA came out and said it is not good for non police officers tio be searching without supervision.

Attached is the IPCA.

In particular read from 74 onwards and very importantly take note of 77

If the Police have ignored introduced policy or failed to act in a professional manner after the IPCA has been released then certainly it may justify lodging a complaint with the IPCA. Clearly if Police are still acting in a manner of unprofessionalism after what has happened then my belief is that it is reported.

Attached File(s)

#18 User is offline   Brionia 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:53 PM

Huggy, I am astonished by this. If the police have the warrant then why are ACC conducting the search?

It would appear false information was used by ACC to obtain a warrant - not at all surprising given the systemic lack of honesty within ACC. There is a case very similar to yours right now where an affidavit based upon false information was given by the IRD to the Police to obtain a search warrant, which is currently before the High Court. It may to follow that closely.

Clearly the Police need to be warned about ACC's underhand tactics. I'll let my mate Deputy Commissioner of the Police (Mike Bush) know to be especially careful to validate any affidavits from ACC before acting upon. Claimants should not be subjected to this sort of carry on unless there is sound, legitimate cause, and not based on some fantasy or clearly a vendatta by ACC and their PI's against claimants.

Trading Zippo lighters - hilarious. This just illustrates ACC's desperation.

#19 User is offline   Huggy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

Well I have evidence that shows the affidavit was drafted by Peter Gibbons sent to ACC, sent to the Police by ACC's investigating officer, and the final affidavit by the cops is exactly the same word for word as PG's draft except one or 2 paragraphs where the cop introduces himself etc. Clearly the information for the affidavit was copied and pasted by PG's son in law without any further investigative work by Police, which now they are regretting ;-).

#20 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

View PostHuggy, on 08 August 2011 - 03:01 PM, said:

Well I have evidence that shows the affidavit was drafted by Peter Gibbons sent to ACC, sent to the Police by ACC's investigating officer, and the final affidavit by the cops is exactly the same word for word as PG's draft except one or 2 paragraphs where the cop introduces himself etc. Clearly the information for the affidavit was copied and pasted by PG's son in law without any further investigative work by Police, which now they are regretting ;-).

OOPs typo error.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users