ACCforum: Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed - ACCforum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed Ian Pickersgill 2 Garry Ronald Rae

#1 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 04:33 PM

Attached File  20Jul02GR2IP_pdf.PDF (764.42K)
Number of downloads: 68

Approval is given to initiate procedings & refer to Crown Solicitor.

Attached File  16Ap04GR2MEpdf.PDF (450.65K)
Number of downloads: 22

On return of the completed Statutory Declaration and answered questions, ACC
Henderson would be able (in accordance with policy) to consider re instating any
weekly compensation entitlement that may be due to you.
Garry Rae
Examining Officer
Risk &. Assurance and Fraud

6 APR 2006
I have been informed that a fraud investigation took place in 2002.
I am advised that the criminal charges were laid but were later withdrawn as ACC had not obtained sufficient evidence to establish the high burden of proof that is required for a successful criminal conviction.
Hon Ruth Dyson
MINISTER FOR ACC

Attached File  6Apr06RDpdf.PDF (672.82K)
Number of downloads: 17

#2 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:38 AM

The informations were withdrawn for practical considerations after discussion with Mr Langdon's latest counsel, Mr Couchman of Auckland.
Initially, the sum thought to be obtained was approximately $2,000.00. Internal departmental checking has indicated that the sum fraudulently obtained is a very small sum, being in the vicinity of $85.00.
In essence, the essential elements of the offence may well be capable of being established but the cost of undertaking the defended hearing was not warranted.
All of this was discussed with Mr Couchman and the position agreed.
It was solely on this basis that the prosecution was discontinued.
Jonathan Temm
22 March 2004
DAVYS BURTON

Attached File  davys_burton_2_emma_pond_Priv_Comm_22_03_04.pdf (1.1MB)
Number of downloads: 20

10 March 2004
The position is that should ACC elect to withdraw the charges currently before the Court then he would not in turn attempt to bring an application for costs against the informant.
ADAM D COUCHMAN

Attached File  10Mar04AC2DBpdf.PDF (173.2K)
Number of downloads: 16

#3 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 06:02 AM

14 February 2005
ACC has accepted my findings in respect of your complaints, and has agreed to restore your weekly compensation, and calculate any back pay that may be due to you.
MelSmith
Ombudsman

Attached File  50_51.PDF (1.35MB)
Number of downloads: 23

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  1.PDF (1.07MB)
    Number of downloads: 15

#4 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

Attention: Garry Rae
Dear Garry,Upon conclusion of this case you may wish to consider tripling the penalties due to the
general non-compliant attitude of the claimant
30 April 2002
K Cathcart
Director.
INVESTIGATION SERVICES LTD

Attached File  30Ap02KC2GRpdf.PDF (601.51K)
Number of downloads: 18
Attached File  Investigation_warranted_Tony_Lahman.PDF (525.78K)
Attached File  8Jan01GR2ISLpdf.PDF (525.4K)
:ph34r: Attached File  2N01Kcathcartpdf.PDF (427.57K)
Number of downloads: 14

So the ACC's Jamie Thompson the then Manager of the ACC's Ministerial Liason Unit Finally apologised to me.
But his apology neatly sidesteps the issues of ACC witholding my right to 1) Review's and 2) ACC providing Deemed Decisions as the direct result of the ACC failing to Arrange my Review Hearing"s within Three Months of the date of my lodgement of my Applications For Review.

Sorry just does not suffice. <_<

This post has been edited by Al9lifes: 01 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

#5 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:24 AM

So the ACC's response to an Ombudsman's enquiry was to initiate a fraud investigation.

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:18 PM

16 August 2001
I am writing further to my letter of 12 July 2001 when I told you I would obtain a copy of your ACC files and work through the history of your case for myself.
It turns out that your records with ACC now comprise five volumes so I contented myself with studying volumes four and five which cover the last eighteen months.
GENERAL MATTERS
I was concerned on reading your files to find the history of confusing communication between yourself and ACC.
Clearly this has not been helped by the fact that you appear to have had five different Case Managers in the
period under review.
Among a number of perhaps what may be regarded as minor issues, three specific matters stand out where ACC appear to have failed to adequately process your claims or address your concerns.
The first of these was on 6 August 1999 when you telephoned ACC seeking clarification of the medical details which had been forwarded to the Independence Allowance assessor.
Rather than fully discuss the matter, ACC simply suggested that you should await the decision and apply for review if you were not satisfied.
If ACC had taken the time to look into the matter it would have been readily identifled that the referal was inadequate and a lot of time would not have been wasted.
Furthemore you suffered a period of frustration which was quite avoidable.
Secondly ACC's letter of 11 July 2000 regarding the process of the invalid application for a review of 8 June 2000 inaccurately referred to the decision letter as being dated 16 February 2000 rather than 16 March 2000, I note that ACC has subsequently written to your solicitor acknowledging the error and
offering the Corporation's apology.
The third significant matter was that ACC failed to correctly identify that your application for review completed on 8 June 2000 was lodged within the statutory time limit.
Undoubtedly the subsequent correspondence regarding this failure would also have added to your frustration.
ACC has readily acknowledged to me that it failed to proyide you with an adequate service and that the difficulties that occurred were not you fault.
It is prepared to provide confirmation of that by way of a letter of apology
Please let me know whether you believe that would resolve those issues for you.
Robin J Wilson
Assistant Ombudsman

Attached File  Omb_Inv_Not_even_Part_2pdf23.PDF (1.23MB)

Attached File  Omb_Inv_Not_even_Part_2pdf24.PDF (1.18MB)

#7 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:14 PM

<_<

Attached File(s)

#8 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:40 AM

Morning AL

You've changed things around here dude ... which doc is the following found in ...
Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed, Ian Pickersgill 2 Garry Ronald Rae

BLURB

#9 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:36 AM

The First attatchment mate.
http://www.accforum.org/forums/index.php?a...ost&id=3467
20Jul02GR2IP
(Gary Rae to Ian Pickersgill - GR 2 IP)

#10 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 10 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

How is Blurb this afternoon Hmm?
:huh:
Early morning ? Late night ??

:) I am a box of birds meself. Its a Pickfords box and they are ACC Vultures today though.

#11 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 March 2007 - 03:20 AM

Hmmmm don't sleep Alan .. not sure which box to tick for that one!

Got Rosie making me a coffee at the moment ... geeze I've got one heck of a clever puttie cat there mate!

Going to start teaching her how to cook soon ... after she has finished the house work tomorrow ... sorry, today .. later this morning!

Still won't clean up all the rabbit remains underneath the couch tho ... think the stench gets to her!

Anyway me lad, lets give old Ian and Garry a bit of a seeing to eh!

Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed, Ian Pickersgill 2 Garry Ronald Rae

Just did that so I'd see it a bit better mate ... here goes, hold on to ya missus lad ...

= The overpayment is $3071.88 Reparation is sought for the same amount.

Must be the lack of sleep Alan, but correct me if I'm correct, isn't that $3071.88 the pi's pocket money ... what he's charged our Ian for doing the investigation?

Open another one of these nice looking text boxes just below here mate and write in that ... getting a bit hard raising my eyes up all the time.

Like thats sweet dude! (thought I would talk, like, a college kid ... like, na, that's not for me! Like ... sweet!)

Later dude, see ya like at around 4am tomorrow :D sweet!

Stupid idiot isn't he eh? .. I'm no idiot, just a dork ... sweet!

Almost forgot what I came here for Al me old mate ... better have a go at Ian's self confession as well while I'm here I guess ...

"Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed", Ian Pickersgill hand wrote to his pi chum Garry Ronald Rae.

I would be inclined to get your finger out of your nose lad and onto that keyboard eh ... and start taping the keys so something like this comes up on ya browser ...

Dear ... sorry mate, address this letter to Gabby Boig at ACC Complaints eh

Dear Ms Boig .... or is it Boag ... ah who cares, you'll sort it eh ... sweet

Dear Ms ........................

Hows it?

Just writing to you in regards to your predicessor, (hope ya got a good spell checker dude, youre gona need it by the looks)one Mr Ian Pickersgill.

I am aware that Ian is no longer in the employment of the ACC, but please don't let this deter you from the issue I wish to raise with you at this time.

Ian appears to have written, using either his left hand, right hand, or both hands to write a very interesting message, or should that be an instruction, to one, a Mr Garry Ronald Rae, on the bottom of the document dated 20 July 2002 which I have thoughtfully enclosed for your viewing pleasure.

Gabby ... you don't mind me calling you Gabby do you? OK

Gabby, could you please offer an explanation on behalf of the ACC as to what exactly Ian was on about when he wrote, by using his own hand/s, the following = "Also Ensure Charges Are Fixed Up As Discussed"?

I'm known to be quite intelligent, more so than some staff members who work for the ACC, but if I were asked the question, the exact same as I'm asking you, what would you think Ian was on about, then I would be very much inclined to say he was alledgely (psss .. don't forget that word Al, they can't sue then if you're wrong) telling his mate garry to lay on the bullshit because we want ACC to set an example and look really good in that community, in other words, scaring the crap out of all the population (7 in total) residing in that little west coast community!

You like that so far son?

Worked out yet why the acc don't love me? ;)

The letters I write like that always get results ... they're either:

[1] positive ones from them: and or
[2] it leads to me being blacklisted again for a while: and or in most cases
[3] I hear absolutely nothing back from them

:D

Note below what ya think of it so far and I'll be back in the morning at around 4ish to put the finishing touches to it eh!

Cheers Alan

BLURB :D

#12 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

WOW ! Encore gimmee more !

:huh:

This post has been edited by Al9lifes: 09 June 2007 - 05:16 AM

#13 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:18 AM

No worries son, it'll be a priceless masterpeice by the time it's finished.

Have a great day.

BLURB in action, 24/7 :D

#14 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

:D BUMP :D

Will delete this bump once I have your attention .. which I seem to have now! :D

I am slowly recovering from all the stab wounds recently received in my back and now feel that I am fit/recovered enough to continue with the letter I'm writting for my mate Al so he can send it to the ACC office of the Complaints Investigator.

Should be a hoot if Gabby will reply or not, but time will tell.

Because of their varsly improved atitudes of late, my feelings are that AL will get a reply, and not very long after either!

Be happy.

Cheers

:D blurb :D

#15 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 09:11 AM

I know this is not a good time but........................

Sure do feel like sending something somewhere about Ian Pickersgill.

Gabby is responding to me personally at present so my thinking is it is a good time to strike ?

Did Ian do his thing before the Code of Claimants Rights became effected?

#16 User is offline   Hardwired 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:21 AM

al
came inti force on the 1st Ferbruary 2003.
think im right on ths but check it out.
code people = they have to make a decision.
is it a admin decision ???????====check out

not sure if you can get decision by code people reviewed by disrtict court after drsl toss you out as normally done, anyways so make sure what you ask to be looked at is in the right bag of tricks.
better to leave code of complaimts and hit another way so you can review it.

al
check out as id like to know re rite or wrong on this one,

Attached File  Code_of_complaints.pdf (92.42K)
Number of downloads: 9

#17 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 11:57 AM

On the other hand you could request that ACc fraud unit complete a Fraud Investigation on Mr Pickersgill.

this is based that the Corporation staff were going to receive remuneration from you not receiving the entitlement.

I know that there is a investigation into the fraud unit but a few complaints about the remuneration that is received because if the investigation will place the investigation closer to the real source of the problem than just a investigation.

#18 User is offline   Gloria Mitchell 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:23 PM

View PostHardwired, on Jul 2 2007, 12:21 PM, said:

al
came inti force on the 1st Ferbruary 2003.
think im right on ths but check it out.
code people = they have to make a decision.
is it a admin decision ???????====check out

not sure if you can get decision by code people reviewed by disrtict court after drsl toss you out as normally done, anyways so make sure what you ask to be looked at is in the right bag of tricks.
better to leave code of complaimts and hit another way so you can review it.

al
check out as id like to know re rite or wrong on this one,

Attachment attachment

Ok I read that......Yeah but the paperwork can be used at add to submissions to drsl and District Court. They regularly put irrelevant and often derogatory comments on file, these days I think you don't see that part of it, they have got a bit better about witholding stuff they don't want you to see... but the judge gets the whole file with all those comments included....and who's to say they haven't tgged them as relevant for the judge to read? So all your complaints should be included on that file too. and if you don't complain about their breaches, then the judge only sees the remarks about you. If those complaints are made and they are well made and they are on file then they can be highlighted by you in your submissions to show how far acc is prepared to go to discredit, betlittle and defraud you.
But you are right...it appears you cannot otherwise take a breach of the Code into DC......but they could be a valuable resource if you end up there on another matter.

Gloria.

#19 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 12:47 PM

59/90/214018
16 April 2004

Dear Mr Langdon
I write with reference to your telephone request regarding delays for copies of your
claim file
prosecution file
and the Investigation file following the withdrawal of the charges on 12 March 2004.

I have now received the relevant files from Mr Temm of Davys Burton our Crown Solicitor.

Should you require a copy of your claim file this can be obtained from the Henderson Branch as I do not have the delegation to release this, please take this up direct with that branch if you have not already.

With regards to the prosecution file I have attached a copy of Mr Temm's letter to the Privacy Commissioner dated 22 March 2004 - please refer to the heading" The ACC File. "

Mr Temm confirms copies of the prosecution file have been sent and made available.
I suggest you now approach your counsel if he has not yet released them to you.

Mr Temm also goes on to explain about a correspondence file - post commencement of the prosecution and that is withheld under legal privilege his reasons are given.

With reference to your request for a copy of the investigation file this is still being withheld under section 27 of The Privacy Act as the release of the Private Investigation reports (Investigation File) to you will prejudice the investigation which has not been fully completed.

ACC is still awaiting the return of the sworn statutory declaration and completion of the questions that were attached to it.

Once that is completed to the satisfaction of the Corporation and returned ACC will be in a position to decide whether the release of the existing investigation file still prejudices that investigation.

The information the investigation file holds has relevance to the questions attached to the Statutory Declaration. ,.
----------------------------------
Accordingly at this stage section 27(1)© of the Privacy Act, is invoked which states:

27. Security, defence, international relations, etc. n_
(1) An agency may refuse to disclose any information requested pursuant to principle 6 if the disclosure of the information would be likely -

© To prejudice the maintenance of law, including the prevention, investigation, and detection of offences, and the right to a fair trial.

On return of the completed Statutory Declaration and answered questions, ACC Henderson would be able (in accordance with policy) to consider re instating any weekly compensation entitlement that may be due to you.
Yours sincerely
Garry Rae
Examining Officer
Risk &. Assurance and Fraud

:blink:

#20 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:00 PM

That is a good start with a fraud investigation against Garry Rae

Share this topic: