ACCforum: Blurb's Case, A New Branch, A Fresh View Of The Situation, A Fresh Case Manager And Branch Manager - ACCforum

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blurb's Case, A New Branch, A Fresh View Of The Situation, A Fresh Case Manager And Branch Manager A good initiative...

#201 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:44 AM

Fran this thread started out seeking to help you but has degenerated into full-scale argy-bargy which is not what the author or the original contributors would have wished. All good fellows wish to help one another. Please consider your position in regard to this ideal and the ideals of those who have sought to help you.

Numerous people have looked at your file and I even saw have a full copy of your file. Look at what progress you have made and consider the only way forward rather than lashing out and blaming those who may be in a position to help. It is only by the input of those who wish to help having a discussion about the problems of your case whereby the solution becomes self-evident. Good people who wish you well who make suggestions but are found to be incorrect by proper information being applied to proper logic together with a reasonable strategy are your only hope. How do you think you can cultivate this environment.

This site has the objective of creating an environment where like-minded people with similar problems may come together to help one another.

We should ask ourselvesWhat we personally are doing to help ourselves and one another. Obviously this is not going to be achieved by hitting each other or setting up other websites to use more psychological violence than what can be achieved on this site. Tear that wall down Mister Gorbachev.

#202 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

View PostBLURB, on 14 January 2014 - 08:08 PM, said:

Alan Thomas

Could you please confirm that I paid money into you KiwiBank account while you were preparing for my review?

Please also remind me how much I deposited into your account.

Thanks.

I have not been paid for the paper and ink. I asked you to claim through ACC but you refused. Now know one will ever help you.

#203 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

Alan Thomas

Please don't destroy Warren Forsters thread with your misleading information.

You were paid 2 x $25.00 and one payment of $50.00

And then you were attempting to charge ACC for the cost of those materials again.

Maybe that is why they didn't pay you.

Thank you.

This post shall be removed when those that have been reported are removed.

#204 User is offline   BLURB 

• accforum.nz
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

I had one complete file destroyed 2 years before it's use by date that being 10 years.

Val Jamieson is on record by saying the file had reached it's 10 year life so she destroyed it.

That seemed strange because it was around the time I requested a full copy of that file and even stranger because she was aware I was going to use some of the medical information and assessment reports as part of my submissions at the July 2004 Review Hearing.

I successfully reviewed that claim during 1994 at the Appeals Authority where the Adjudicator agree the injury was far more severe that what first thought so increased the lump sum payment by a few thousand dollars.

Here is the best bit, the Adjudicator ordered the ACC to attach that injury file to my 1992 Injury file and both injury files were to be read in conjunction with each other!

ACC NEVER attached that file to the 1992 Lower Back Injury file.

Had that file been available, it would have put a stop to ACC and AON's Leanne MacDonnell and Dr Robert Percival's cleverly engineered scam to exit me in July 2002!

#205 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 14 January 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

I have not been paid for the paper and ink. I asked you to claim through ACC but you refused. Now know one will ever help you.

To solve this ; Request an invoice/statement from Mr Thomas showing full details of claimed costings?.

You can then present this dated and signed invoice/statement to ACC for payment .

If the invoice/statement is never produced within a time period , Assume the debt does not exist.

Time for Mr Thomas to backup with documents rather than words.?

#206 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostBLURB, on 24 January 2015 - 10:09 AM, said:

Your post is off topic but I will respond and will remove this post once admin removes yours Greg

Mr Thomas sent me an invoice to forward to ACC for paying.

I forwarded that invoice to ACC as requested.

I would have preferred Mr Thomas send that invoice himself but forwarded it anyway.

I believe the invoice was posted in his personal story topic but was removed by admin.

I shall remove this post when all the other off topic posts have been removed by admin.

So you accept you owe Mr Thomas money for services provided. Should Fran not honour his debts?.

#207 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:03 AM

Fran I think you will find that Gregs advice is exactly on point.

Many people including myself have set out to help you by volunteering their time and efforts not to mention actual costs such as ink and paper. Costs for this was put in with your review hearing I presented as a spokesman claiming a portion of the subsidy offered by way of regulations. The reviewer required of you verification of whether or not you had paid for any services which you have refused to provide.

You have referred to respect for Warren yet you discredit him in most terrible way such as leaving him standing on a corner waiting for you for hours all because you are uncertain as to whether or not you could trust him. I can remember acting as intermediaries between you to. There is a long history of this sort where you disregard the advice of everybody in favour of your own ranting and raving based entirely upon speculation is on assumptions which you invariably get wrong. When you are not relying upon speculation is an assumptions of your own you depend upon others such as the well-known speculators Kenneth Miller and Douglas weal.

You have demonstrated a total disregard to information with both your doctor and on your ACC file resulting in claim difficulties. When I set about reconstructing your files to demonstrate the the presence and sufficiency of information contained within it to revitalise your original claim which overwhelms every subsequent claim again you failed to take good care of your files abandon them to my home despite my lack of storage space.

This thread discusses you achieving a new branch and a new start yet the history of your actions remains unchanged with your this respect in disregard of both people and help you and the facts continue to diminish.

#208 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

Mr Thomas resend the account to Blurb as he has posted his postal address or even email the account.
If he fails to acknowledge this debt , then set up small claims court and demand you are paid or never post about this again.?

#209 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 12:48 PM

View Postgreg, on 24 January 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

Mr Thomas resend the account to Blurb as he has posted his postal address or even email the account.
If he fails to acknowledge this debt , then set up small claims court and demand you are paid or never post about this again.?

What I have asked Fran to pay was largely symbolic and not of great value. Certainly not worth the effort.
What I have done is simply dumpers file in the rubbish and put the matter behind me.

#210 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:44 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 24 January 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Alan

I am just popping in a simple caselaw observation for Greg's benefit. This is just in case you have forgotten yourself. No doubt if I have made a mistake and the official status quo has changed you will have evidence to correct etc

Greg
I think part of the problem may be that way back in 2008, Judge Cadenhead stated,

"The appellant [Higgins] sought costs for his representative [Alan Thomas]. I decline to order costs to either party having regard to this appeal. However, the representative of the appellant is unqualified and in terms of section 27 of the Lawyers and Conveyancers Act 2006 he had not sought the permission of this Court to appear as an advocate and this would be another reason, why costs would not be given."

http://www.nzlii.org...CC/2008/13.html

It may be that it is impossible for ACC to pay Alan due to legislation restrictions PLUS this specific caselaw. IMHO unless this has been rescinded, this finding will or should have prevented Alan from appearing at Fairway for any other claimants for going on 7 years now :unsure:/>/>/>

If so, I think this also may have been BEFORE Alan began helping Blurb perhaps?

AFAIK Blurb has stated that he paid Alan last year sometime for any minor incidental costs [such as paper &ink] and most likely the alleged Review Hearing Invoice was disregarded by ACC per Cadenhead etc

I also think that if ALan is representing any ACC or even WINZ claimants at any hearsings or appeals - he will likely also not have his costs reimbursed by the official organisations. This simple risk should be declared to any future clients too imho :(/>/>/>

So in reality there is no debt and Mr Thomas may have help Blurb but could not charge
him more than the $50 Blurb offered that then he paid into Mr Thomas Bank account.
Why does Mr Thomas keep bringing up diversions all the time when he is cornered
about HIS version of the Court Judgements , yet never any record in that judgement
at the time of any such documents shown or claimed to exist.
Also , any income must have to be shown from any source to WINZ or IRD for these alleged debts , .?

#211 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:50 PM

You have spelt fairway wrong. It is FairWay with a capital W in the middle. I don't know which school they went to but their way is apparently the fairway. Because people in the companies office have benefited from their education they spell it Fairway without the capital W in the middle.

Of course the name only applies to other mediation services that Fairway Resolution Limited and not ACC As acknowledged by the manager of Fairway.

#212 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:52 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 24 January 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Alan

I am just popping in a simple caselaw observation for Greg's benefit. This is just in case you have forgotten yourself. No doubt if I have made a mistake and the official status quo has changed you will have evidence to correct etc

Greg
I think part of the problem may be that way back in 2008, Judge Cadenhead stated,

"The appellant [Higgins] sought costs for his representative [Alan Thomas]. I decline to order costs to either party having regard to this appeal. However, the representative of the appellant is unqualified and in terms of section 27 of the Lawyers and Conveyancers Act 2006 he had not sought the permission of this Court to appear as an advocate and this would be another reason, why costs would not be given."

http://www.nzlii.org...CC/2008/13.html

It may be that it is impossible for ACC to pay Alan due to legislation restrictions PLUS this specific caselaw. IMHO unless this has been rescinded, this finding will or should have prevented Alan from appearing at Fairway for any other claimants for going on 7 years now

If so, I think this also may have been BEFORE Alan began helping Blurb perhaps?

AFAIK Blurb has stated that he paid Alan last year sometime for any minor incidental costs [such as paper &ink] and most likely the alleged Review Hearing Invoice was disregarded by ACC per Cadenhead etc

I also think that if ALan is representing any ACC or even WINZ claimants at any hearsings or appeals - he will likely also not have his costs reimbursed by the official organisations. This simple risk should be declared to any future clients too imho

And yet accepted by the High Court as a McKenzie friend winning cases against the IRD.
One can only wonder why those related to the ACC think differently than those related to the IRD.

#213 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

View Postgreg, on 24 January 2015 - 02:44 PM, said:

So in reality there is no debt and Mr Thomas may have help Blurb but could not charge
him more than the $50 Blurb offered that then he paid into Mr Thomas Bank account.
Why does Mr Thomas keep bringing up diversions all the time when he is cornered
about HIS version of the Court Judgements , yet never any record in that judgement
at the time of any such documents shown or claimed to exist.
Also , any income must have to be shown from any source to WINZ or IRD for these alleged debts , .?

Not really. I spend money to help out Fran. Fran agreed that I should not be out of pocket and Fran has not only done nothing to do the decent thing but has also defamed me into the process.

The reality is I could charge Fran whatever I liked but of course there would have to be in agreement prior to any activities done. I agreed to put my time and energy at his disposal at no cost so long as I was not out of pocket. I would say that would be the deal of the century.

With regards to $50 paid by Fran that has nothing whatsoever to do with expenses relating to this case. Of course they have been additional costs in maintaining his property on my home but I have never asked for any of that to be reimbursed and the $50 the money he paid into my account without my requesting it doesn't reflect what I have actually spent looking after his property and is nothing more than an insult to the existing injuries.

So you see Greg the money that Fran still owes has nothing whatsoever to do with the $50 he part paid towards additional costs.

I don't post exhibits or submissions it made to the court on this forum as this forum is not court. I restrict my dialogue to generalised overview as I'm not attempting in any way or form to persuade anybody to believe anything.

I cannot quite follow what you are saying Greg concerning income, WInZ and IRD. I have not generated any income. Spending money on behalf of someone else does not show up on these peoples records.

#214 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 January 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

Not really. I spend money to help out Fran. Fran agreed that I should not be out of pocket and Fran has not only done nothing to do the decent thing but has also defamed me into the process.

The reality is I could charge Fran whatever I liked but of course there would have to be in agreement prior to any activities done. I agreed to put my time and energy at his disposal at no cost so long as I was not out of pocket. I would say that would be the deal of the century.

With regards to $50 paid by Fran that has nothing whatsoever to do with expenses relating to this case. Of course they have been additional costs in maintaining his property on my home but I have never asked for any of that to be reimbursed and the $50 the money he paid into my account without my requesting it doesn't reflect what I have actually spent looking after his property and is nothing more than an insult to the existing injuries.

So you see Greg the money that Fran still owes has nothing whatsoever to do with the $50 he part paid towards additional costs.

I don't post exhibits or submissions it made to the court on this forum as this forum is not court. I restrict my dialogue to generalised overview as I'm not attempting in any way or form to persuade anybody to believe anything.

I cannot quite follow what you are saying Greg concerning income, WInZ and IRD. I have not generated any income. Spending money on behalf of someone else does not show up on these peoples records.

As I say if that is the case threaten to use the small claims court or shut up about this debt.?

#215 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

I don't post exhibits or submissions it made to the court on this forum as this forum is not court. I restrict my dialogue to generalised overview as I'm not attempting in any way or form to persuade anybody to believe anything.'

Sensible answer if they never exited or exit today.

#216 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

View Postgreg, on 24 January 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

As I say if that is the case threaten to use the small claims court or shut up about this debt.?

I'm not the one who is raising the subject of Frans debt to me. The situation is only come about because I have asked friend to take away his property from my home and then the likes of yourself as got confused with Fran pay me $50 as if it was his storage facility. The secondary issues have nothing whatsoever to do with the first issue. You are simply confused by the nonsense of the various posters.

#217 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:37 PM

View Postgreg, on 24 January 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

I don't post exhibits or submissions it made to the court on this forum as this forum is not court. I restrict my dialogue to generalised overview as I'm not attempting in any way or form to persuade anybody to believe anything.'

Sensible answer if they never exited or exit today.

I'm not sure whether your posting is off topic and whether you are referring to Frans submissions and results but generally speaking the same applies to all as follows

When the ACC for court has acknowledges the existence of a vast quantity of exhibits yet it the same time stating that it had no intention of looking at them all is lost.
If the court does not want to look at medical reports all is lost as the ACC legislation is entirely based upon medical reporting.

#218 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:39 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 January 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

I'm not the one who is raising the subject of Frans debt to me. The situation is only come about because I have asked friend to take away his property from my home and then the likes of yourself as got confused with Fran pay me $50 as if it was his storage facility. The secondary issues have nothing whatsoever to do with the first issue. You are simply confused by the nonsense of the various posters.

Bullshit. your memory is really starting to fail when this illusion gets confused
with other illusions about what versions , which you mix up when they starts to fall apart.

#219 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:18 PM

View Postanonymousey, on 24 January 2015 - 04:09 PM, said:

OMG Alan - just more pointless trolling to inflame members &or sabotage discussion IMHO :angry:/>

TBH I cannot be bothered checking if you are right or wrong. I have struck though your incongruent waffle. I consider your comment to be more classic OFFTOPIC and inflammatory postings from you that this should be transferred as per admin's guidance IMHO

So now YOU can go reply to me in the correct thread. :wacko:/>

Mr Thomas has no case against ACC as Mr Thomas was never honest to ACC about his dealing.
What info you may want for your case , it seems Mr Thomas can't give you any honest answers to help
you with your BOD. as he can't even get his latest illusions of court judgements the same.?

#220 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 24 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

And yet accepted by the High Court as a McKenzie friend winning cases against the IRD.
One can only wonder why those related to the ACC think differently than those related to the IRD.

We have yet to be shown proof of this win and IRD unlike ACC do not allow public publication on some high court cases.

But of course that does not stop Mr Thomas having a copy, as the Mackenzie friend or his so called client. I wonder if the payment for costs of these wins have ever been displayed to ACC winz or even the good old IRD itself. Wins of IRD cases actually have even interest put on the amount challenged automatically. You don't have to beg for it as you do from ACC.

Mini

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users