Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Peter Sturgeon

#1 User is offline   tonyj 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:06 PM

Peter Sturgeon of ACC Auckland seems to be bringing a bit of pre christmas stress to a number of people who have contacted me recently..

anyone else having complications with their file management and a stressful christmas becuase of his activities??

tony

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:55 PM

TonyJ you have put this in the fraud section yet I don't see any thing about fraud. I know this gentleman, Peter Sturgeon, and are aware of numerous complications. Are we talking about the same things? Throughout the country the ACC goes through a traditional Christmas ritual of disentitlement been going on holiday in the hope that we all forget about our entitlements. I am sure you must mean more than this.

#3 User is offline   tonyj 

• Pip

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:27 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on Dec 13 2006, 06:55 PM, said:

TonyJ you have put this in the fraud section yet I don't see any thing about fraud. I know this gentleman, Peter Sturgeon, and are aware of numerous complications. Are we talking about the same things? Throughout the country the ACC goes through a traditional Christmas ritual of disentitlement been going on holiday in the hope that we all forget about our entitlements. I am sure you must mean more than this.

Hi Alan.
Did not mean to post it on the fraud section , sorry about that ,

a bit of overload ..

tony

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users