• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pathways general

#1 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 January 2004 - 06:36 PM

Can some one tell me if the pathways omly started in in 1998. if so then its going to be good in court against the complaints invstigation.
Doppelganger
finially got a pathways file after waiting seven months.

#2 User is offline   Down 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:23 PM

Hi Doppeleganger :D

What seems to be the begining of of pathways in Jnr's file is 1998, all the previous file information is hand written.

#3 User is offline   BillyBob 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:43 PM

Hiya's
I recieved an update of my pathways today and they also only go back to 1998.

I have noticed on them an interesting comment which i am not sure if it means what i think.
under the heading administration details there is a section with subheadings such as:
Case no. , archive reference, physical file, exit status, exit description, exit date and TAIL CASE.

After the heading Tail Case there is typed in "YES".

does this mean i am one of the stock to be culled.

must remember to ask cm about this

Also as an extra piece of information i have found in the pathways that it names the person who dobbed me in for fraud which was a malicious act.
lucky i dont hold a grudge i think.

cheers
billybob

#4 User is offline   BillyBob 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2004 - 08:49 PM

P.S
I requested my pathway notes yesterday morning in writting and delivered the letter myself.
Maybe the fact i have been on their backs over the last few months has paid off as have never recieved service that quick before.

However i believe they should have couriered them to me and not used general post as its very hard to track if they get lost using nz post.
mind you a one day turn around is pretty good for acc :blink:

#5 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2004 - 10:24 PM

yes i complained last week that i had not received the file and i was posted directly. also complained to privacy commision. tink ACC are getting a message. Note of intrest is Accident Cause ---Other loos of control of Vehicle; Accident Sceane ---Place of Recreation Or Sport; Injury Contact --- falling Object not Being Handled;. Its not bad in getting one right out of three.
A Big B***** Tree fell down and hit me while working in the forestry. think these objects think that all the wood and paper that these idots use are inthe air.

Its very intresting but have not got anything about Mr McDonald's Police complaints in reference to the soposely threats.

Doppelganger

#6 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2004 - 11:18 PM

Greetings ALL,
Pathways... as I have posted... pathways is being "upgraded"...
I have cause to believe that part of the reason for this is to " hide and alter" info that may cause ACC damage... What you get now... compare it with what ever you may have recieved in the past... might procduce a few surprizes...
What I got ...in 2 days from a verbal application... is not like anything I have recieved in the past... despite docs that state I was given cover for 1983... they now state (pathways) ... yes... but not for ERC... ????? Smells like a cover up...
But another ineteresting occurrance... CM in formed me yesterday.. "That the interest on my back pay has been delayed... as ACC now realises that there is much more to come (back pay)... and cant sort it out (interest) untill they have paid the balance... Also ...I have been asked questions regards the "Boogied letter of Dyson's"... from "someone" I have not mentioned it to... = ACC... 3 days after I posted it ??????? draw your own conclusions... Barry Davies EX ACC HEAD OFFICE... is now Whangarei BM... Is this a "clean up event"... there have been...(not confirmed as yet).. some rather large payouts up this way of recent... Whangarei has the worst "unheard of reputation" of all branches in NZ... No support groups north of Auckland ... until recent times :ph34r:
Have no doubt, people ...we are more than just a "flea bite on their butts"....
This is no time to "slack off"... keep up the pressure... Publish the ACC garbage...
More the better... We have nothing to loose and much to gain... for all claimants...
TOMCAT...

#7 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2004 - 08:09 PM

what really brought the question was that the complaints investigator had also consulted the relevant entries in the Electronic file, but there is no entry in the file about it as all the entries were done before the electronic file was started.

so now got to look into why the investigator is lying.

very intresting is that it tells me that the corporation has paid me for 1362 Days , the duration of incapacity is 7776 days, Duration of lodgement 8316 Days, and duration Open for 6981 days. intresting is that for that 1362 days that they paid me all except 35 were short paid.
there is no mention about any payments in the file or how much. you are right tn assuming that the new eelectronic fileing system is only going to be used to loose information.

got a lot of work ahead of me and the complaints have not resopnded to a appeal of a review. think that there is going to be another out of time win on my behalf.

Doppelganger

#8 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Interesting Pathways ...

:D

#9 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

Well its been a while since this thread was started but we have had some progress.

Found out that there is more than one pathways file for one claim.

Other peoples injury details are used to describe the injuries.

Technical Claims Manager can alter any information in the Pathways file to suit his management of the file.

CEO was asked to investigate the file and explain the differences between hard copy information and pathways file.

CEO and associate made a document that was not about the management of the claim or the incorrect information making the report false and fictitious. (left out important information)

The Answer to the first question has been found. The Corporation used to run a Medical Fees File that was administered by the Medical Fees team. this team also was the fraud liaison contact with in the Corporation. (most have left and have not been replaced refer to Fraud report) the Medical Fees file is were a lot if misinformation came from. the removal of information from the file was for the sole purpose of making the system look like that the Corporation staff were completing what they said they did.

#10 User is offline   freefallnz 

• PipPip

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

Oh yes pathways.. All sorts of people "editing" each claimants file...

Case Manager, Technical Claims managers, Head office, Branch Managers....

Just how many people had legitimate reason to be altering claimant pathway records? how many people didnt have legitimate authority to altering claimants pathway records? like why would LTCU be playing in active claims?

Reconciling Physical records with Patways records can be quite revealing...!!!!

Medical Fee's.... Reconciled with claimants.. account records... reconciled with T Codes... the books may balance but... creative accounting? fraud?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users