• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Warning To Acc TRAINING

#1 User is offline   batman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:07 AM

Have been watching a programme on tv3 called prison break its about a guy who PLANS a prison break,BUT DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE HUMAN FACTOR .

WELL ACC YOU MAY HAVE VERY GOOD TRAINING FOR YOUR STAFF ON HOW TO
DENY CLAIMENTS TREATMENT RETRAINING ETC

BUT HAVE YOU TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE HUMAN FACTOR WHEN YOUR STAFF ARE IN COURT ,UNDER PRESSURE IN THE STAND UNDER OATH.WE WILL SEE IF THEY SAY I DID IT ON MY ON BACK OR I WAS TOLD FROM HIGHER UP.

I LOOK FORWARD TO BEEN IN COURT WHEN THIS HAPPENS.YOU CAN NOT TRAIN FOR THIS, PEOPLE REACT DIFFERRANT WHEN UNDER PRESSURE.

HAVE A HAPPY DAY

PS BEEN TOLD TO IS NOT A EXCUSE

#2 User is offline   Warren Forster 

• Pip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:09 AM

Batman,

This really is the way to get the truth. Last year, one ACC Branch Medical Advisor even denied that he was subject to the professional standards of the Medical Council of New Zealand and therefore the New Zealand Medical Association Code of Ethics.

It was entertaining to see them all looking at each other when I asked who was reponsible for the decision. The BMA said the case manager, the case manager almost died of shock and looked at her Team Manager who said "the case manager". The case manager did not say a word after that.

It may be difficult though. ACC values integrity...

Regards

Warren Forster

#3 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:12 AM

What Warren has said is correct, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT.
I was there with a large support team in a Whangarei Review hearing .

What some didn't see was after the review hearing was over The C/M wanted to go to Warrens mother to give her support as she was most upset,
She was human but being used and trained like a lamb to a slaughter .
The case manager was quickly dragged away by the team leader , and I saw it all,
That was also the hearing when a security guard was present ,
Why a security guard present :ph34r:

I am also a dreamer but wouldn't it be nice to see Warren meet up with 2 members that where at the meeting with our new CEO Plus a few others that i know ,
Warren welcome aboard our cruise liner You are another gem mastering our ship to pleasure

This really is the way to get the truth. Last year, one ACC Branch Medical Advisor even denied that he was subject to the professional standards of the Medical Council of New Zealand and therefore the New Zealand Medical Association Code of Ethics.

It was entertaining to see them all looking at each other when I asked who was reponsible for the decision. The BMA said the case manager, the case manager almost died of shock and looked at her Team Manager who said "the case manager". The case manager did not say a word after that.

#4 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:41 AM

Greetings,
I can verify what Warren and Gaffa say re this "Review", as I was there as well...

And I can say that one or two EX. cm's have said that they left because of things they were made to do, and objected and copped the s... and no way would they take the blame for someone else...

#5 User is offline   batman 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

At the moment there is a claiment in CHCH waiting to see if his civil case in the district court will be struck out, the strike out was heard a few weeks ago. BUT GETTING TO THE POINT IT"S ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET TREATMENT WELL ACC IS ALL READY LOOKING AT PUTTING THE CASE MANAGER OUT TO DRY AS DENNIS LYONS WRITES IN A LETTER ABOUT THIS TO A MP IF TREATMENT IS RECCOMMMED ACC ALWAYS DOES IT .

well their lawyer conceded and said it's been a while ...all i can say is CM"S BEWARE don't let the boss sell you out get all orders in writting

KEEP A DIARY WITH ALL TRAINING AND BRIEFS GIVEN FROM HIGHER UP, PROTECT YOURSELVES AS IT'S ALWAYS THE LAMB WHO GOES TO THE SLAUGHTER.

PS> CM'S I'M NOT TRYING TO PROTECT YOU I JUST WANT EVERY ONE TO PAY NOT JUST YOU .

#6 User is offline   Head 

• Pip

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:09 PM

View Postbatman, on Jul 28 2006, 02:57 PM, said:

At the moment there is a claiment in CHCH waiting to see if his civil case in the district court will be struck out, the strike out was heard a few weeks ago. BUT GETTING TO THE POINT IT"S ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET TREATMENT WELL ACC IS ALL READY LOOKING AT PUTTING THE CASE MANAGER OUT TO DRY AS DENNIS LYONS WRITES IN A LETTER ABOUT THIS TO A MP IF TREATMENT IS RECCOMMMED ACC ALWAYS DOES IT .

well their lawyer conceded and said it's been a while ...all i can say is CM"S BEWARE don't let the boss sell you out get all orders in writting

KEEP A DIARY WITH ALL TRAINING AND BRIEFS GIVEN FROM HIGHER UP, PROTECT YOURSELVES AS IT'S ALWAYS THE LAMB WHO GOES TO THE SLAUGHTER.

PS> CM'S I'M NOT TRYING TO PROTECT YOU I JUST WANT EVERY ONE TO PAY NOT JUST YOU .

Apparently theres going to be a movie on ACC and they way they treat people, it will be starring Jamie Clark, Peter Gibbons as the main actors ACC Fraud Heroes

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users