• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Initial Assessments Initial Assessments

#101 User is offline   freshrain 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

In another thread admin invited anyone who wanted to discuss Alan to chat in the chatroom.
My technology isn;t up to it but the offer might still be open if anyone wishes to speak.

#102 User is offline   freshrain 

• Pip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:27 PM

The thread with the link with discussing the issue with admin is on the LOL censorship.....

If you scroll up you will find a link

#103 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:33 PM

flowers, on Feb 13 2008, 09:58 AM, said:

Quiet frankly why dont you all pissoff and go somewhere else instead of this constant crap fron wankers that want this site to fail......................
IT WONT HAPPEN SO CRAWL BACK IN YOUR SEWER"S
FUCHING EGOTISTS AND QUISLINGS

This thread is about IA's not your personal phobias and personality disfunctions I hope that the seekers of help and info have woken up to who the spoilers are if not I ask them to check out t6he profiles of the perpetrators and look at their posts and threads and see who are thge spoilers or not and ignore accordingly .........the wankers hoist themselves with thier own petard. and any intelligent questor will see who you are.

At the risk of inflaming more comments, I cannot see for the life of me where you get off with your foul-mouthed invective at all and sundry.

Your spelling and grammar leave me to wonder if all you can muster is Kiwi swearwords.

If you have a legitimate gripe, vent it, but keep the foul-mouthing to yourself so as not to offend readers who don't like it.

You have a history of foul comments, which shows either a lack of language skills, and a way of defiling people with your foul mouth.

Yes this is about IA's, so maybe you should start pulling your foul comments back and find a more constructive way to vent your anger or feelings.

#104 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:12 PM

I am right behind you on this one Medwyn. Not that you need my backup. But the language is worse than the picking on individuals if that is what we do, any old day, in my book.

Wouldnt want that to be my 'knight in shining armour' if I got into difficulty with anything. It could only make matters worse.

Maybe we should look at censorship of foul mouthed uneducated idiots. Opps, that may seem a little as 'like for like' and that makes me as bad as it, so I will apoligise for any hurt it causes, but it is still the truth!!

Yours sincerely
Mini

#105 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

pratt dont know when to let go
go get a life and stop being an educated idiot instead of spewing your neurosis over these pages.

#106 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

something biting flowers today. Must be in the water perhaps?

The language of flowers is not very picturesque today is it!!

#107 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:19 PM

Sparrow, on Feb 13 2008, 07:29 PM, said:

something biting flowers today. Must be in the water perhaps?

The language of flowers is not very picturesque today is it!!

yeah I get annoyed with the choice of language, but after a chat with these folks, my view has changed a bit.

Some times it may get too much for them and the only way to say it is as it is, warts and all.

That doesn't excuse it when it happens, and it really should not get too personal, but do we know what's bitten the poster in the bum today and caused them to erupt in the first place?, should we just ignore the vitriol and look for some substance as to why they are as they are?

I'm prepared to try and work with these people and not against them as they have been here for the long haul and have contributed stuff of value over time, and their contributions may not be what you or I want, but at least they are saying something and not rolling over and doing nothing.

#108 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Medwyn

We know what is biting them. The same thing that is biting us all. It is just that some of us don't have to go off as foul mouth banshees.

if you will note I have just posted advice to the foul mouthed banshee, but that will not that change their mind and opinion of me. I sincerely doubt it.

I am glad you got some satisfaction from the group meeting of the minds.

As far as I'm concerned I will never be happy with that sort of language or the other that prattles on with reams and reams, (if it were paper), of stuff we have heard a million times.

We are all trying to fight our fights. I will keep on posting and helping where I can. But I will not keep quite when some idiots go overboard on their slanging matches. You see, we are all supposed to 'hate' ACC and I never bite the hand that feeds me. It doesnt make my input any less valuable. In fact it probably makes it more worth while, as it is not smeared with the unenviable slime of 'hate'!!

Cheers Mini

#109 User is offline   Not Waddie 

• Pip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:13 PM

For the second time today I agree with Mini.

#110 User is offline   Medwyn 

• Pip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:23 PM

MINI, on Feb 14 2008, 02:05 PM, said:

Medwyn

We know what is biting them. The same thing that is biting us all. It is just that some of us don't have to go off as foul mouth banshees.

if you will note I have just posted advice to the foul mouthed banshee, but that will not that change their mind and opinion of me. I sincerely doubt it.

I am glad you got some satisfaction from the group meeting of the minds.

As far as I'm concerned I will never be happy with that sort of language or the other that prattles on with reams and reams, (if it were paper), of stuff we have heard a million times.

We are all trying to fight our fights. I will keep on posting and helping where I can. But I will not keep quite when some idiots go overboard on their slanging matches. You see, we are all supposed to 'hate' ACC and I never bite the hand that feeds me. It doesnt make my input any less valuable. In fact it probably makes it more worth while, as it is not smeared with the unenviable slime of 'hate'!!

Cheers Mini

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you answered my question, quote "should we just ignore the vitriol and look for some substance as to why they are as they are?" no I will not be happy with the foul language either, I wasn't trying to justify it, just try to give give a reason to the unreasonableness of the comments.

One of the things that came out of the discussion was that people could put their point of view across without resorting to foul language and hatred, and Alan to his credit, did not waffle on but was in my opinion, brief and to the point, which was a nice surprise.

Good food for thought Mini, thanks for that

#111 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

YOU ARE WELCOME MEDWYN AND THANK YOU WADDIE FOR YOUR SUPPORT. MUCH APPRECIATED.

MINI

#112 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

Well, well, we learn a new thing everyday

Hardwired, on 13 February 2008 - 01:44 PM, said:

.The posted collective knowledge is available from the site and thats good,the site has self evolved although not as a publicy noted doer of much in lobbying or actual publicly noted issues,Alan would not allow an official forum group to complement the web site so the forum has self evolved to another off line forum where things can be kept confidential and among a lot of people more than you would ever see active on line,why would anyone put up whats being done to help when dozo's try and involve themselves in something they do not have the clues to work quitely on and be prepared to take time and do it right for claimants needing help.
In the real world there will always be a need for advocates whether flowers or thomas like it or not and are a part of every day life in acc claimants affairs but the advocates as well as running a business , give freely advice from experience in there field which is much better than the layman unproven ways of thomas and co,
the forum is a catylst to start at for further help off line,its the way that alan has caused it to evolve WITHOUT HIM being involved in many groups / if any at all now/plus privacy is the issue when getting to the nitty grittys of claimants info.something that cant or ever will be out on line.
problem for the thomas's is they are well out ofthe loop of whos doing what and in what areas and as far as im concerned till he wins his own case and the proof is in the basket he can stay well away..
Thomas/Flowers,you wil never see any postings as to what is happening off line,you are not invited in, end of story.Do something yourself if you so concerned to help.what is not evident is what many good people are doing off line to help claimants and can not be while thomas blogs/ trys to be in command of a cyber land group,he cant control it and it piss's him off,hes actually lost the plot in what he wanted,a group to gather info,just hes not getting it now.
who would publicly associatte themselves with Thomas as the forum when hes in so much bad karma areas himself and from his postings re certain areas it wont belong before he has somone knocking at his door and i aint going to be in that area as a known associatte of thomas and his radical views.
The responibity is taken seriously alan but dosent involve you anymore.Flowers.your comment s in post are about as empty as the rest of your input.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users