• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Petition launched for ACC Inquiry

#21 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:22 PM

it simply that it is under the labours party arse as it is too hot to handle.

the longer it takes the bigger the problem gets.

#22 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:05 PM

:wacko: DELAY... :wacko: DENY...:wacko: DECLINE... :wacko:DESTROY... :wacko: DEATH

:ph34r: Problem solved.

:wub: Must be a BUGGER for some people that we are still ALIVE and KICKING.

Smile and have a great day ...

#23 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:17 PM

Who will join me on the steps of Parliament in four weeks time when Parliament resumes to sit for as long as it takes (night and day) in order to get fair and just consideration of lawful Petition 2002/121 of Denise Allen Powell and 522 for an inquiry into ACC?????

My God, Why has this become necessary???

Well, the Clerk of the House (David McGee) has now written that the Government Administration Committee considered that another committee was the more appropriate committee to deal with this petition.

The other Committee did not agree (Transport & Industrial Relations Committee (TIRC))

However, the Government Administration Committee had reported the petition back to the House with a recommendation that it be re-referred to the TIRC

The Clerk of the House now writes:

"While this petition is no longer before the House, the petitioner can, if she wishes, present another petition to the new Parliament to be elected at the fortthcoming general election."

That statement by the Clerk of the House (an officer of Parliament) is absolute, complete and unadulterated Bull Shit. It is oppressive and manifestly unjust.

It breaches a right so fundamental to the principles of democracy in New Zealand and to the law including the Bill of Rights 1689 and the NZ Bill of Rights Act 1990 (which also applies to the legislature), that it simply must be exposed and challenged.

In too many other countries around the world people who cannot receive fair and just consideration of their grievances under the rule of law by their elected Parliament's have taken to the streets with weapons in anarchy.

Must we now do that here in New Zealand. No, we must not.

But if the law and the rule of law is to continue to apply in NZ we must stand up, expose and challenge such oppressive, discriminatory and draconian treatment of people in this country who are trying to uphold the law and the rule of law and have their legitimate grievances heard and redressed.

Please seriously think about this question and what it means for you and NZ before you answer:

Who will join me on the steps of Parliament in four weeks time to protest????????

#24 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 05:41 PM

As you know I am extremely disappointed that this petition has been shoved sideways. I have had a similar response from the clerk and wonder just what it will take for an inquiry to be granted. The NZ Law Society supported this petition, that is no small thing and still that brick wall is there....
I am not able to be on the steps of parliament in four weeks time but I will be with you in spirit.

#25 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 06:01 PM

On Monday I will write to the Speaker (copy to the Clerk of the House) seeking permission to erect a tent, install a portable self-contained toilet, and a number of protest signs on the grounds a Parliament until such time that a Parliamentary Committee receives, considers and decides the petition for an inquiry into ACC.

#26 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 06:54 PM

Parliament resumes in four weeks so I can take-up "residence" on Parliament grounds on any date from then on AND for as long as it takes.

This is not about ACC per se, it is all about free and open democracy being a fundamental right of every person to have a lawful petition to the House of Representatives received, considered and their grievances determined by a Committee AND within the term of that particular Parliament.

This current Parliament will be perogued by the Governor-General for the election so we must achieve an outcome on the petition before then.

For God's sake, the petition has been before the House for more than 12 months and even a request to meet with the ACC Board has been refused.

#27 User is offline   Limoges 

• Pip

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:01 AM

God alone knows what needs to be done to get the Inquiry into ACC! Many have been screaming out for this to take place for so long. How is it that injustice can be so long ignored? Helen Clark, if you or any of your advisers read the posts in this Forum you would not allow for the corruption, unlawful acts and lies to continue! If there wasn't 'the ditch' between us, you can be very sure, I would certainly be there with you Magnacarta - that is with a mattress so that I could lie down.

#28 User is offline   Temporary1 

• Pip

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:52 PM

GREETINGS,
I would be there, but unfortunately not possible...
It is a SHAME that this coarse of action is now the only way to get the attention that these ISSUES need.
"The writing is on the wall"... There are many other issues, that will have to be addressed in the same way... in the not to distant future.
As this Govt. chooses to ignore our (the peoples) rights...
and no doubt if re elected will continue to do so...

The petition must be addressed NOW... So people, support this protest, as it may be our last chance...

TC.

#29 User is offline   watcha 

• PipPip

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:58 PM

Go for it and I will be there if at all possible. Can't think of a better way to celebrate our wedding anniversary, sitting on a partapotti in Parliament grounds seems rather appropriate, methinks

#30 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2005 - 07:07 PM

Please advise day date and meeting place.
If someone can give me a lift please contact me as I would like to attend for a wee h while and add my physical support.

#31 User is offline   fred_wykes 

• Pip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:43 PM

Im sorry to have to say this, but your all wasting you time on this site, ACC,AND THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT,ALONG WITH ALL THE POLITICAL PARTYs ARENT GOING TO HELP ANYONE..you simply elected them, to act for big business, your votes meant nothing...im sorry that you have all been fooled

#32 User is offline   Easyrider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2005 - 05:23 PM

I will have to disagree with you on that one Fred, things have changed a lot in the past 3 years due to the pressure brought to bear from many members on this site. And i have seen many positive outcomes that have only occoured due to people on this site sticking together and helping each other, many of who, at times put their own case on hold to help less fortunate. And the way we are growing and amassing knowledge, as we grow this site will be a beacon in the dark to help those who cannot help themself.

#33 User is offline   accvictim 

• Pip

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

Your right EasyRider, if not for this site and the helpful folks associated with it, I and many others would have been booted off ACC without treatment or rehabilitation, AND I THANK THIS SITE FOR ALL WHAT IS HAS ACHIEVED.

The one thing I will say regarding "voting" ,, if you think things are bad now,just wait and see what Mr Brash has in store for ACC, Yup you got it!, a rerun of Shipleys privatisation, or in other words hes gonna shut ACC down.

If this happens naturally there will be no recourse ,no accountability for all claimants who are still suffering.

My policy is NATIONAL NEVER!

Attached File(s)

#34 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 03 September 2005 - 12:42 PM

:wub: :wub: :wub:
You may be right Fred,

But we will go down fighting and if i have anything to say we will win in numbers.

Already Northland and far north have collected about 50 new signatures for a petition .
A war is not won by giving up

#35 User is offline   accvictim 

• Pip

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:34 PM

Hey!, who`s giving up ?,, Certainly not me!.

Y`know what spurs me on, the fact that i lost my house and family back in 1993 because of these negligent ACC corperate blunderers,,yes thats right,around the time of the "mother of all budgets" when ACC got ripped apart by the greedy Nationalites,who are only in it for the big boys and corperations,,,and to hell with the workers and anyone who is sick or injured,,watch it all happen again if these National ratbags get in.

Attached File(s)

#36 User is offline   happy1 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2005 - 05:18 PM

Thats the attitude A.C.C Victim.I`m going to be there to and am never ever giving

up.I`m gonna be there when Janice Falloon -Walker hangs from the gallows,

along with her buddy in crime, Willliscroft and her toady mate ,John [all bullshit ]

Monash.In fact I`m volunteering to help build the gallows.!

ACC owe me far too much money -money they`ve robbed me of -

for me to ever give up.

Hell might await the wicked but dunno where the evil twit of Falloon-Walker

Williscroft ,Monash are going to go .[besides hells too good for that evil trio].

#37 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:53 AM

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I do wonder at time if we will ever win

This site is a good tool Now it is up to us to make it work in our favour .

While there is breath in my body i will keep fighting even if i do have a win. I will give all my records to others In saying that i have already given records to lawyers and friends

I have to much infomation to share with you all and the best way to do this is to form a national body. would take months to put it all up on the site
No doult that others all are in the same position as me
People i know what it is like as i too have lost 2 homes one to bankruptcy when i was thrown out on the street with 5 young children back in 1981
having just come out of hospital couldn't walk or do most things my head had Myodil in it Knew that there was something major wrong
couldn't even peel a pototo without help.
since 1977 this is what ACC have put me and my children through lost my wife over it infact lost 2 wives
I could put a bomb under ACC but i am going to do it my way.
two can play this game and i have learned way both from my training while in the fire service then after being backed into a wall for years on my own starting to put up a fight since 1985 as i knew that i was right but very much on my own thows years The real fight started in 1994 when i found others out there in the same position as me so started with the news papers then TV and radio.
that is not going to stop another story comes out this tuesday in the Leader Northlands new paper
I know just about every dirty trick in ACC books by now but still learning new ones there is not many more they can throw at me
So please support each other Our fight is with ACC and truth will win in the end .
What i find hard the swollow is the lies and power of parliament and that lieing PR Wilson and his Nazi band

We will fight on the beaches in the air on our land We will not surrender

V for victory

#38 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:36 PM

Well Gaffa you may have te bomb but I know that there is the fuse that comes all the way down here. Well I am lighting it down here and any luck it will explode and open up all that curption that some people have been hiding all these years.

you have only had the problem with ACC a few years longer than me. The end of the seventies was a hard time for ACC staff as rehabilitation was not given and the permanent pension was the only way out for most. The Employers were asking why it was costing so much and the dum arses couldn't tell the truth, that very little rehabilitation is been given (That is Vocational) to reduce any long term finicial burdon on the employees.

yes it can be traced back to the employees of the ACC (and I know that Mr McArthur BM Remotes claim unit Dunedin has worked there all his time since leaving school) This is one person who is still covering up what he was doing back in the seventies.

He is not the only one and infact several Review Officers, Branch Managers, Technical Claims managers, Team Leaders and case managers are in the position that if tey leave they will be exposed for what they have been doing all these years.

In a couple of weeks the bell will have gone again and bet they will want us to start all over again. Well not from here just carrying on like there has been no change.

#39 User is offline   Karney 

• Pip

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:37 AM

Not sure whether it was in the '70's, but I know that at one time in the past, the ACC staff had a KPI relating to getting claimants to declare themselves permanently disabled and then claim the lump sum payment. Offering claimants voc rehab did not bring in the bonuses so was overlooked. Really it was a lack of foresight by the upper echelons of the Corporation who devise these brilliant plans which end up benefitting very few, yet still they insist on doing it!

#40 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:49 PM

Who on the forum has been in touch with Green MP Sue Bradford to have our petition she presented to Parliament in 2004 reinstated to the new Parliament????

What has been the result???????

Parliament resumes on 8 November 2005 and this is urgent.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users