• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tail Management Have a read of this

#21 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

Darrell I have posted this before I think but take note that ACC can not remove entitlements if you have been assessed and have cover with out another assessment.

Only assessing 3 claims and then making that as your entitlements is considered theif in my oponion.

Attached File(s)

#22 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:15 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on Nov 16 2007, 05:38 PM, said:

Darrell I have posted this before I think but take note that ACC can not remove entitlements if you have been assessed and have cover with out another assessment.

Only assessing 3 claims and then making that as your entitlements is considered theif in my oponion.

Hi doppelganger it is Darrell here. I have that information on me & i also intend to ask the judge when my case comes up for decision next year at New Plymouth. I believe that acc's assertion of generous is irrelevant as i have never received an independence allowance from 1999 until i was successful at review in 2002 when the acc went to the district court & had my payments cut off when acc admitted supplying incorrect evidence since then i have never been paid for the last 5 years & then acc only go back as far as the last quarter when they reckon that benefit of the doubt applied after i ahd been assessed at 8% the case was set down for review hearing on 11/12/2006 at new plymouth with Dave Walker hearing the application acc reconsidered there decision & revoked there decision in my favour when the case should have been decided at review where it was meant to have been heard. I said to acc that i was declining there request to be assessed by another assessor when acc had already made there decision.
Kind Regards.
Darrell Pearce.
P.S. ACC ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVING BASTARDS.

#23 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

Should the IA assesment include all registered ACC injuries or only
the ones your case manager chooses.

#24 User is offline   Tomcat 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

Greetings,
When you apply for an I.A. assessment, each injury, must have separate Med. Cert. from your GP.
If you dont have one for each... all your injuries wont be assessed or included...

Is not an I.A. assessment to assess "WHOLE-PERSON IMPAIRMENT / DISABILTY... meaning all injuries. ???
Make sure you inform your GP of what is required...
Normally, med certs are supplied by ACC with application forms etc... ask for as many as you need....

#25 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:14 PM

Tomcat you are right in what you say. All injuries on a claim must be assessed and all of the injuries specified by the Dr.

In Darrells case he claims that he had a 100% entitlement.

Therefore I'm guessing again it was ACC that applied there own descresion and sent Darrell to have an IA. because it is ACC and not the GP ACC have to include all covered injuries.

Darrel you might want to look into a little theif charge to the case manager.

Section 279 is what they can collect in an assessmnet when doing an assessment

(f) the provision of approprite compensation.

and section 312 related to the employees.

#26 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:17 AM

View PostMINI, on Nov 16 2007, 04:18 PM, said:

What branch are you with for IA Darrell??

Mini

Hi Mini it is Darrell here. I am with the Northern Processing Centre in Auckland Case Manager Kelly Kingsford.
Kind Regards.
Darrell Pearce

#27 User is offline   DARRELLGEMMA 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2007 - 10:24 AM

View Postdoppelganger, on Nov 16 2007, 09:14 PM, said:

Tomcat you are right in what you say. All injuries on a claim must be assessed and all of the injuries specified by the Dr.

In Darrells case he claims that he had a 100% entitlement.

Therefore I'm guessing again it was ACC that applied there own descresion and sent Darrell to have an IA. because it is ACC and not the GP ACC have to include all covered injuries.

Darrel you might want to look into a little theif charge to the case manager.

Section 279 is what they can collect in an assessmnet when doing an assessment

(f) the provision of approprite compensation.

and section 312 related to the employees.

Hi doppelganger it is Darrell here. I can tell you i had a 100% using the flp questionaire & assessments using the ama guides resulted in impairment percentages of 9% 7% 8% 10% 8% 8% 10% therefore the acc are greedy as for the charge i will most certainly be looking into that when my case heard at appeal next year. The case manager should be sacked. They should not be geeting any bonuses whatsoever.
Kind Regards.
Darrell Pearce.

#28 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:02 PM

I just read the bit by" ..this newspaper" The national business review.Isn't it owned by ACC? What a pious, self righteous,segregationalist, biggotted, arrogant load of shit. If the writer had some intelligence and experience they would have know ACC has shunted over 20,000 disabled workers off ERC and on to invalids benefits thereby stealing off both the levypayer through cheating its policyholders and the taxpayer by passing the burden on to them. ACC is the main investment arm of the government. The levypayers money is gambled on the worlds stockmarkets while the injured are cheated at every stage of their involvement with the corporation.

#29 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:45 PM

bump

#30 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:43 AM

Refresh