Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Section 60 sECTION 60

#1 User is offline   wayne1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:08 AM

If you are on a partial section 60 payment and suffer a further deterioration you are entitled to a reassessment under transitional provisions. Refer to your orginal letter advising the assessment.

#2 User is offline   rippedoff 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:17 AM

B) :rolleyes: :D HIGH Yall;
Wayne1,
When you say partial Section 60 payment, do you mean 'PARTIAL' Section 60, because ACCFILTH force your 'WAGES' to WAY BELOW the most BASIC LIVING WAGE! :)

If you realise that IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to EXIST on this MEAGRE AMOUNT(With ALL forms of re-training being ILLEGALLEY DENIED!), and you are injured, STIFF BICKIES! ACCFILTH WILL LIE IN UNREPRESENTED 'COURT?' tha you have been 'PAID'? $XYZ,0000, and under Section?, ACC Act, 1991, it is NOT FINANCIALLEY FEASIBLE for ACCFILTH to pay you, SO THEREFORE, COMPENSATION IS DENIED! :unsure: :wacko:

These LIES happened to me in 2000! I know the name of the 'JUDGE?' and the ACC FRAUDSTER,

#3 User is offline   wayne1 

• Pip

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:46 AM

What I mean is if you were assessed at 30% and later suffered further deterioation a re-assessment is warrented.

I was employed by the corporation late 80s and have done section 60 assessments. It was common internal policy to screw these payments as low as possible. When your sec 60 was assessed acc contacted your previous employer to find out what your average earnings would have been at that date. This fiqure was used to calculate your rate.

IE $500 assessed at 30% = $150 times 80% = $120

ACC usually used basic 40 hrs per week in assessing amount in some cases overtime bonus etc were excluded. Shift rates were also left out. I quered my assessment 3 times to get it right.

If you have not requested a copy of all material relating to your assessment do and have someone who has knowledge of the process to look at it in detail.

#4 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

My interperation is that if section 60 was redone it would have to be done under the 82 Act.

I think its near the back of the Act that when revising a decision they have to use the Act that the orginial decision was made under.

I don't know how you get on if the injury deteriorated as the stopped that section.

I beleive the 82 Act had a provision to enable them to be reassessed so it could be a worth while shot.

#5 User is offline   rippedoff 

• Pip

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:33 AM

B) :rolleyes: :D HIGH, Yall;
i was ASSESSED? as 100% UNFIT for ANY FORM OF WERK and ALL FORMS OF RE-TRAINING in 1987! :angry: This is due to SEVERE head injuries from 10/04/1981. My PROFESSIONAL! wages were DEPLETED to around the level of the dole! B)

Not being able to xist on this BENEFIT?, I was forced back to the construction industry as a HAMMERHAND! from designing the building to cleaning up after the chippies! <_<

Three months into this, I was run down and have been unable to do any REAL WORK because of injuries receivedwhilst being thrown 'ABOUT 30 METRES'

Under the ACCFRAUD ACT 1991? ACCSKUMM have LIED that it is NOT FINANCIALLEY REWARDING FOR ACC TO PAY FOR ANY RE-HAB OR COMPENSATION! :blink: :(

#6 User is offline   wayne1 

• Pip

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:23 AM

Rippedoff

As per my decision letter.

"This assessment may not be reduced by reason of any subsequent increase in your earning capacity. The weekly payment may be amended from time to time by order-in-council to take into account of changes in wage rates and cost of living adjustments. If your capacity to earn should at any time deteriorate as aresult of your injuies, then you may apply for a revision of this assessments."

There a reassessment would be on the cards.

Have got a copy of your sec 60 assessment it appears they have it wrong.

#7 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2006 - 12:23 PM

that is straight from the 72 and 82 Acts wayne

this confirms what is said in your starement

390.Corporation may revise decisions—

(1)The Corporation may revise any decision specified in subsection (2) if it appears to the Corporation that the decision was made in error, whatever the reason for the error.

(2)The decisions are the following decisions made before the commencement of this Act:

(a)decisions made by the Corporation (including decisions about premiums):

(b)decisions not made by the Corporation, but made in respect of claims that the Corporation is responsible for managing.

(3)In revising a decision, the Corporation must apply the Act that applied at the time when the decision being revised was made.

(4)The Corporation may revise a decision that, by operation of section 66(1) of the Accident Insurance Act 1998, it has accepted a claim.

(5)However, if the Corporation issues a decision in reliance on subsection (4), the Corporation may not recover from the claimant any payments made by it, in respect of the claim, before the date of the revision unless the claimant made statements or provided information that are, in the opinion of the Corporation, fraudulent or intentionally misleading.

(6)A revision may—

(a)amend the original decision; or

(b)revoke the original decision and substitute a new decision.

(7)Every amendment to a decision, and every substituted decision, is a fresh decision.

(8)Part 5 applies to every fresh decision made under this section.

Cf 1998 No 114 s 452

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

View Postwayne1, on 23 May 2006 - 09:08 AM, said:

If you are on a partial section 60 payment and suffer a further deterioration you are entitled to a reassessment under transitional provisions. Refer to your orginal letter advising the assessment.

partial section 60 payment

How can s60 be partial incapacitated to do your job?

#9 User is offline   greg 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 July 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

Again proven you were wrong due to Hazel Armstrong not advising the Client to continue.

#10 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

View Postgreg, on 19 July 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

Again proven you were wrong due to Hazel Armstrong not advising the Client to continue.

What are you trying to say?

#11 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 July 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

Read what Incapacity mean under the 1972 ans 1982 Acts then you would understand.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users