• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Denied Cover And Entitlement? Anyone been denied COVER and entitlement

#21 User is offline   muttlee 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:52 AM

Hi all,
I have just sent this to a couple of NZ government departments. Another department has replied in a very strange way.
Anyway, here it is:

Dear.....
I was wondering if you could help me?
I have been given "the run around" for nine years.
I received an open wound from an RTA in Invercargill. A car went through a give-way sign and I ended up with a hole in my leg. It got septic and had to be debrided 14 times. At the same time I was made to do the outdoor education course for a week at Borland Lodge for my teaching quals. - Dunedin College of Education.
Abseiling, pot-holing, tramping etc. I refused to go Kayaking so I was told that if I didn't do the other things then I would forfeit this bit of the course and have to do it the following year - this with a very large open wound with a breathable plaster stuffed with gauze.
I was taken unconscious after fever, sweating, stiffness, eyes bulging, jaundice etc. to Riverton Medical centre. I was told by everyone on the course, the people at Borland etc. that I had caught leptospirosis. These people have left.
My ex-wife - now P.R. of Southland DC (Venture Southland) which run the Lodge said "if you mention it then it will kill the place - I won't talk to you again!"
The next day I went back to hospital for my leg to be looked at - records say that there was a re-infection but no mention of the Leptospirosis - the hospital ones.
The Riverton place was called next day and they had no record of me! but nine years later - they have - after I rang them last week - eye infection and general malaise!
I asked for about 3 months after for blood tests for leptospirosis or whatever had affected me - brain, lymph, muscles etc.
I got all of the Dr's notes last year - 2005 but missing are the notes from the period that I was at hospital.
My doctor's notes say that I joined the practice after the hospital visit but the hospital ones say that I was refered to the hospital by the same doctor.
Confused?
Trying to get answers,
The Health and disability Commision advocate - Kerry Meisner and John Miller - head of Law Dept. at Victoria uni. are helpful. I have been told of the privacy code. I need the records.
I am over here from the UK for the 4th time.
I am a resident of NZ.
What I am asking for is the missing records and someone that may be able to help me.

#22 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:56 AM

Cover up.
Just another incidence of ACCrime.
* COVERED.
Not if they get your records first.
Liars cheats and curmudgeons with too much power and KPI incentives fueling further crime.
Clients are stock to be knackered at all costs so KPI's can be earned
Absolutely Corrupt Corporation.

#23 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:45 AM

Any medication?? Of course for an infection like that!! The pharmacey should have the prescriptions for a start and the cost.

How come you didnt have cover at the time.

Generally the Doctors at the time put in the ACC forms when the accident happened.

If you referred to the Dr to the hospital, and the hosipatal have no notes, how come they can tell you that??

Or am I misreading??

Your notes from the Venture place will have the information in as well, as they would have to be keeping an eye on you.

Or Teachers training college you attented. As if you on way to 'work' it would be work related accident.

Mini

#24 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

By gingoes I didnt even see that 2006 date there!!

Talking to myslef again!!!

#25 User is offline   dnotley 

• Pip

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:04 AM

Hi,
This is Muttlee in his other guise.
I am still having the "run-around" from ACC but seem to be getting somewhere with an advocate's help.
11 years on and I have compartment syndrome in my left leg, PTSD, 2 largeish foreign bodies in the same leg, damage to neck, shoulder, trapezius, elbow, middle back, lower back, left knee, left ankle, ripped achiles tendon - all left side - verified by Doctors, Professors, X-rays, MRI scans, CT scans and paid for by BUPA.
ACC deny it all!
The driver was fined 300 NZ Dollars nd lost his licence for 6 months Mr. P. Culhane of Invercargill.
I got a new bicycle wheel!
David Notley (Muttlee). :blink:

#26 User is offline   Phoeniks 

• Pip

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

dnotley, on Jul 28 2008, 11:04 AM, said:

Hi,
This is Muttlee in his other guise.
I am still having the "run-around" from ACC but seem to be getting somewhere with an advocate's help.
11 years on and I have compartment syndrome in my left leg, PTSD, 2 largeish foreign bodies in the same leg, damage to neck, shoulder, trapezius, elbow, middle back, lower back, left knee, left ankle, ripped achiles tendon - all left side - verified by Doctors, Professors, X-rays, MRI scans, CT scans and paid for by BUPA.
ACC deny it all!
The driver was fined 300 NZ Dollars nd lost his licence for 6 months Mr. P. Culhane of Invercargill.
I got a new bicycle wheel!
David Notley (Muttlee). :blink:

Sounds like its time to bring in a lawyer

#27 User is offline   dnotley 

• Pip

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:52 AM

Phoeniks, on Jul 28 2008, 04:45 PM, said:

Sounds like its time to bring in a lawyer

Hi Phoeniks
I have John Miller's son Jonathan Miller working ith me but they seem to be only intersted in the PTSD - I need ACC to acknowledge the stuff that I mentioned above.
Muttlee

#28 User is offline   dnotley 

• Pip

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

Hi,
Any advice about legal help in NZ?
Dnotley

#29 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

You have legal representives in your first posts.

You have missing information that is more than likely been removed.

I gather that you have had the privacy commission investigate and if missing then will have a humand rights document to take it to the next step. If not go back to lawyer and ask why not.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users