• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madness At Its Best

#1 User is offline   gaffa09 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

This is madness at its best,

I have been asking for a re assessment since 1997 after the bloody wog doctor of ACC down graded me from 80% to 10% loosing me my independence allowance

After 3 attempts since 1997 I thought that I was getting some where , BUT NO ,
I have been given no choice in who I go to , and have not received from ACC a copy of the documents that where being sent to Assessor listing my injuries

Bloody assessor rung me last night to set up appointment ,
I asked him what be is assessing me on believe it or not it is only on one injury not multiple injuries that I have sustained ,
When asked about the other injuries , reply was that is what I have been instructed to carry out No more ,

I now know why ACC don’t send me a copy Again another case of intended fraud .

So again I told the assessor where to go ,
What I am entitled to is a list of assessors that my doctor and I can chose from,
Second I am entitled to a copy a medical files and documents sent to the assessor so I know that the assessment is in full not part of as ACC wants ,

By the way what I am asking for I am within my rights yet ACC won’t carry this out ,
I asked my QC yesterday .about these issues

Have rung Barry Davis B/M Left message on answer phone for urgent response still no reply.

#2 User is offline   Hatikva 

• Pip
  • LocationWop Wops

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:32 PM

Good on you Gaffa- another bit of information about the fradulent practices of ACC to submit to international scrutiny.

Got to get building the documents we should be sending to international media, Amnesty International, UN, Canadian Museum of Human Rights, and any others out there ..

When this settles down, Gaffa. would you please email me verifyable details that we can put into a "media package" or in a package suitable for sending to various international rights agencies?

Time we take a stand.

Forsee a time when we have a good body of evidence, which we submit (again) to the alleged agencies in New Zealand that are supposed to protect it's citizens, and then when we get the standard whitewash reply back (that is our evidence that we've tried and failed to get assistance within New Zealand) - send the material, together with the whitewash letter to the UN etc, and COPY the mess back to whatever government agencies and departments need to know (including opposition members as well)

#3 User is offline   Easyrider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:01 PM

Hi Gaffa 09 scan the list od assessors in your area who are approved ACC assessors, pick one you want to go to. Ring and make sure they still do the assessment. Update your rehab plan stating you are to see that assessor. Also put in the rehab plan that a copy of documents are to be supplied to you. Get your GP to sign the updated rehab plan. Then submit the plan to your case manager. A well written rehab plan is a lot easier to take to review than any other matter.

#4 User is offline   Easyrider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:02 PM

And make sure the rehab plan lists all the injuries you are to be assesed on.

#5 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:55 PM

I would check the Acts to make sure that your aere right. Think you are. I am sure that under the 1992 Act that All injuries had to be assessed.

you should supply that to the assessor especially if it is going to be a toady.

Take a copy of section 308 with you and give it to the assessor. remind him to follow the Act and if there is one cent more spent because of the assessor use it.

Barry Davis would be an accessory as he has not supplied enough information to the assessor to have the act (assessment) completed.

#6 User is offline   freefallnz 

• PipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:24 PM

My thoughts on the matter..

Use the system.. Request from ACC a new application form for the independence allowance.

Get your GP/with your help. to list all the injuries to be assessed! - Ok that will involve your input. claim numbers etc etc.. But surely you'll have a full copy of the injuries/reports/assements etc for each claim that you can provide..

Submit the form again... Its then simple straight forward etc..All injuries. 1 Assessment.. ACC cant dodge the bullet...

And yes by law ACC must provide ALL information relating to those injuries.

And as for ACC not providing you a copy of what they sent to the assessor.. Use the privacy act.. and request a complete copy of files, letters , memorandum etc from the Assessor..

He must by law provide to you a copy of your file.. that makes the assessor answerable to the privacy commissioner! the privacy commisioner cant dodge any complaint.. by stating acc complaints can investigate etc....

#7 User is offline   freefallnz 

• PipPip

Posted 24 January 2006 - 07:41 PM

As a further thought.

From the horses mouth.. Application for Independance assessment

To apply for an independence allowance:
1. Call ACC’s Claimant Inquiry Centre on 0800 101 996 for a copy of the ACC054 application pack. The pack contains:

•  An application form
•  Fact sheets
•  A schedule of your injuries
•  Medical certificates

2. We will give you instructions for completing the application pack with your doctor.
3. Visit your doctor and complete the form together. Your doctor must confirm that your injury is stable and that permanent impairment is likely.
4. You return the completed ACC54 form and medical certificates to ACC, along with a copy of relevant medical records.

4. You return the completed ACC54 form and medical certificates to ACC, along with a copy of relevant medical records. Note that ACC state that the onus is on the claimant to provide all relevant medical records.. Bizzare? a veritable trap for the unwary?

#8 User is offline   Hatikva 

• Pip
  • LocationWop Wops

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:13 PM

Well, you could start by requiring a complete set of your ACC records from ACC each time you need to fill out the form, so you can return the whole umteen binders to them with your request, along with copies of YOUR medical records as you've received them..

Seriously, it may be time to get an ADOBE PDF writer so you can scan into PDF format ALL the medical records you can get from all of your doctors - and then (and I aint joking) submit a privacy request for all your ACC documents EACH time you have to fill that nonsense out .. and submit the whole PDF set as well. The nice thing about adobe is that you can put several pages through the document feeder and just keep going... 20, 50, 100 or however many it takes to copy the lot ... and guess what? That's what I'm now doing with my current stuff ... each set of documents sent to ACC are put into a full PDF document ...

If nothing else giving you their complete records each time will give them something constructive to do for a change (chasing down all your records) .. and you might actually get a complete set of ACC records eventually...

I'm DAMNED sure you don't get all the stuff on the first (or second or third) Provacy Act request, if the actual experiences of other forum members are any guideline...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users