Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are Review Decisions Public Domain?

#1 Guest_lorilye_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 04:01 PM

Hi all,

Just wondering if the review judgements are part of the public domain like Court judgements?

Can Reviews be requested from somewhere like court judgements?

Supposing review decisions are available to public, can they be posted for discussion and or use by others before any DC appeal has been actioned, or do they need to be kept out of it until further action has taken place?

Lori

#2 User is offline   mouse 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

simple answer is no - DRSL is a quasi tribunal

#3 User is offline   AJNZ 

• Pip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:54 PM

However - review judgements (supposedly) carry the same weight as a Court judgement.

I posted our review judgement on this site some time ago, bcause I was very aware of what other people are going through. I was also just so grateful for the screeds of info and good advice willingly given by site members.

Guess what? Yesterday, cm renewed my husband's programme - and assigned the contract to a different provider - despite a review judgement, giving us entitlement to our chosen therapist. No prior consultation with us - same sub-contractor, but now the assigned provider will have access to information. We don't want that - privacy and professional reasons. Guess where I'm going in the morning (no, NOT to the church on time!).

JEEZ WAYNE, they are the bloody pits!!! Why do we have to keep proving things they already have on file? OR have they lost the damned files - would be par for the course!!!!

:ph34r:

Peace (as Hillsy would say), and also

STUFF EM!!!!

AJNZ

#4 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:05 PM

Reviewers are established by law and their conduct stands in breach of Article 14 of the ICCPR. The rights and freedoms in the ICCPR are affirmed in the title of our New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990.

Go to Google type in the letters ICCPR and then read Article 14.

Then read the title of the NZ Bill of Rights Act 1990.

As I said, the conduct of reviewer's is in breach of international law which is affirmed by NZ domestic law.

There must be a fair and public hearing by reviewer's which there isn't. They are effectively operating an illegal star chamber.

Do your research.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users