Posted 05 November 2004 - 08:28 PM

No problem ACC, here's my photo ID

Attached File(s)

#22 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 08:46 PM

there are several reasons that the ACC can request a copy of the drivers lience.

for a person who has a lience and has clases that are not in use, these could be used as work oportunity.

so supplying a document that is being asked for identifigation could also be used for other purpose.

#23 User is offline   ernie 

• Pip

Posted 22 November 2004 - 05:30 PM

I always use my passport for personal ID. It tells them nothing, apart from that I am a NZ citizen and were I was born. The less info you give then, the better.

Mind you, anyone who has given them a drivers licence purely for ID purposes, and has had this used as evidence thay can drive various vehicles, should lay a complaint to the Prviacy Commissioner under the Privacy Act. Use of Personal Information you have provided for one purpose - ID - for a different purpose, such as developing your rehab plan, is an unlawful use of that information.

#24 User is offline   Easyrider 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2004 - 07:32 PM

On the counter at Wanganui ACC office, sign saying you now have to produce ID. And a list of what can be used, at the bottom of the list is Birth Certificate.

#25 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2004 - 08:09 PM

There is no legislative authority which gives ACC power to require ID - if ACC wanted such a power it could have sought Parliament's approval by way of a clause in the recent Amendment Bill No. 3

Having said that, there most secure and legally acceptable form of ID is DNA.

Therefore, put your name, address, and claim number on a piece of paper then spit on it - and send that to them.

Alternatively, you could do the same thing but instead of spit - prick your finger and allow your blood to drop onto the paper.

Both forms of ID are legally acceptable in a court of law. Moreover, you have complied with a request and you have provided the most secure and legally acceptable form of ID known to human kind.

Or alternatively again as another form of lawful ID you could take a picture of one of eye and send that - being biometric ID. Again legaly acceptable in a court of law.

#26 User is offline   Accme 

• Pip

Posted 23 December 2004 - 09:36 PM

Or go to your dentist and get copy of your dental pics, this is what police use to get positive identification ......... when ya dead :D

#27 User is offline   Kiwee 

• Pip

Posted 23 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

Least we dont have to be chipped or have our ACC number tattoed on forearm. Yet.
kiwee

#28 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:45 PM

If you shit on the piece of paper and sent that back, ACC could get the dna from that alright to couldn't they? Come to think of it I will send them one tomorrow as I have not identified myself lately. Mind you if they smell it first they will just think its a tape from David Rankin.

#29 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2004 - 09:33 AM

unfortunally Jocko the ACC know that that action is an afence so they will procute anyone for that (got to waist courts and police's time) I would suggest that when requestung the information and have the information on file already then use that information they already have with a note Do Not Waist My F*****G Time.
Of course the net year resend the information with YOU ARE WAISTING MY TIME AND THIS IS NOT COST EFFECTIVE

I am sure that by placing this often enough on all files that Judges will soon see that the ACC staff are harassing claiments.

#30 User is offline   ernie 

• Pip

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:31 PM

Check out my posting at http://www.accforum.org/forums/index.php?s...indpost&p=12799. The way I see it, the photo IDs make it easier for staff to defraud the Corporation.

#31 User is offline   Tail Case 

• Pip

Posted 30 December 2004 - 09:19 PM

I have never, ever been shown ID by an ACC staff member for me to confirm their identification. It is difficult to verify their ID from the name tags some of them wear.

Some of the staff have been so wrong about ACC legislation that I now wonder if these people were actual staff from ACC at all.

Has anyone been shown staff ID at a meeting to confirm their identification?

What about been shown original copies of their qualifications?

#32 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

Maunga yopu gopt a problem and it looks like you don't want to fix this problem. Next you will be complaining that ACC are threatening you as they can not confirm that you had the accident.

You are digging your head into the sand.

Ask for proof like I said that ACC know that you are the same preson who had the accident.

case manager is not going to like it but its there job to keep an accurate data base of your claim.

Remember you applied for entitlements due to a accident and have incapacity due to the accident.

You get information from ACC that shows that they have the information showing that you still have the incapacity due to the incapacity then they can not cut you off under section 117 saying that your incapacity is not causing the incapacity.

Tyhis is controling your out come and not the case manager controling your life.

#33 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

Maunga

If you look at how long this has been debated on here and nothing changes, even though a lot has been said, I would suggest for your sanity's sake, do whatever you deem fit for you and get on with it.

If I waited for people on here to give me advice about tax I too would have got nothing done.

Good Luck whatever you decide.

Mini

#34 User is offline   Maraqita 

• PipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:04 PM

MINI, on Nov 5 2009, 04:02 PM, said:

If you look at how long this has been debated on here and nothing changes, even though a lot has been said, I would suggest for your sanity's sake, do whatever you deem fit for you and get on with it.

If I waited for people on here to give me advice about tax I too would have got nothing done.

Hear! Hear! Sage advice from Mini. You won your complex claim on your own without any help from anybody here.

Everybody debates on here but bugger all is done unless YOU do what's right for YOU. IMHO members here just want to debate and nothing more. Remember you told me about the bullshit Privacy consent forms from this forum. When ACC didn't accept it, what was the excuse from the member what gave you the BAD advice? He wasn't concerned he'd wasted your time or made a fool of you. What a wanker. I wouldn't trust any of the little boys to play with your life and for which purpose but his own ego?

maungataniwha, on Nov 4 2005, 03:09 AM, said:

First ACC blatantly invade my privacy by demanding all my personal medical records from my GP's but now the new CM refuses the Supplementary Sheet dowloaded from this site.

http://www.accforum....hp?showforum=24

"Unfortunately we are unable to accept the form you sent us.

This is because you have not used the correct ACC form Claimant Authority for the collection and disclosure of information (ACC167). ACC must be certain that you are aware of your rights and responsibilities. ACC's consent form has been carefully written to properly advise you of these rights and responsibilities. That is why we ask you to use the ACC consent form provided.

The law establishes ACC's right to collect and supply information about a claim. Using an alternative, non-ACC form does not change or limit your obligation to supply information to ACC, or ACC's ability to supply information to others. ACC is not bound by alternative forms which imply we must regularly seek your consent before collecting or releasing information.

Please be assured that ACC will continue to work in line with the Privacy Act 1993 and the Health Information Privacy Code 1994. We will ensure that information about your claim is managed in a careful and appropriate manner.

Please find enclosed the form you provided to ACC."

ACC blatantly denies Privacy Principles 3 (1) (g), 6 and 7). Privacy means nothing to ACC.

http://www.accforum.org/forums/index.php?s...ementary+sheets

http://www.accforum.org/forums/index.php?s...ementary+sheets
http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...amp;#entry22130

Better YOU find out what's best for YOU. Trust yourself. In the end it's YOUR income being affected sis.

I know the kaumatua declaration works for us because government departments AND ACC Whangarei had to accept it from me for my moko.

#35 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

When I got my passport renewed, in a different name, I had to do it between here (half way down the Island) and auckland.

Therefore the new photos had to be signed by a JP as being me, and also the the application as being the truth about me signed by a lawyer, to say he had known me for x amount of years and I was actually presenting the paperwork to him. There was no problems getting the new one, even though the photos look nothing alike and the names were different.

As you say a kaumatua or JP should be able to verify your identity, as having known you for x amount of years.

What if you didnt have a passport or drivers licence. They would have to take something else.

Good Luck Maunga
Mini

#36 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:56 AM

Another problem solved....soooo cool!!!

#37 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

Mehmet, on Nov 5 2009, 03:29 PM, said:

Kia ora,

Ganger is right, take back your power from that mere tauiwi!

Later... http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...art=#entry26414

and why dopn't you do it instead of going through all of thwe old threads and make them longer and harder for new persons to obtain information.

#38 User is offline   Maraqita 

• PipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

maungataniwha, on Nov 6 2009, 04:28 PM, said:

THANKS for your support.

Did you see where you had the answer in forum before?

Easyrider, on Mar 12 2006, 10:25 AM, said:

You do not have to supply photo ID. A birth certifcaite will do. ACC has in the regs what you have to supply, and it does not say photo ID.
http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...tart=#entry4031

#39 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

You, (MEhmet) are dragging up old history by surfing and looking for whatever is your agenda.
Some of us who are informed know that past history is just that.
Regulations and Legislation change and a lot has gone on since 2005-6.
Suggest you dont confuse newbies and get yourself better informed.

If you value weekly compo, it is advisable to do as ACC say, check the current legislation and regulations for your own info.
I understand from your posts that it is your grandson who is a claimant and you yourself are not receiving ACC compensatoin, therefore it is wise to check your info first before confusing others.

With ACC the goal posts are always shifting and many of us on here are up with the play and are informed. PAst history, as I say, is just that.

#40 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

The new UK government are going to do away with Photo ID>

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users