• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nz Herald On Trapski NZ Herald on Trapski

#21 User is offline   Limoges 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:42 AM

Is there any way I can be added to that Petition Magna....? It was before I joined the Forum.
Further....Percy, if ACC has the gall to put PI's yet again (there have been many many times over the years) on my tail, I say this because it is this situation of having PI's videoing claimants in Australia which The Ombudsman is perusing at the moment and has yet to make a decision, I have already warned ACC that I will consider it 'Harassmant' and will be notifying the Police in NZ and Australia to make a formal complaint. They cannot continually have me followed when it has been proven over and over again that I am a genuine claimant. Or do they expect genuine claimants NEVER to leave their homes?! They know I am genuine - they are just trying to play 'the game' to get rid of me. Well, they won't! As much as I hate being connected to ACC I will fight them every step of the way. Two can play at that game! From what I see of the way claimants are treated, especially here in Australia with videoing etc., the malicious and fictitous anonymous calls were just an excuse to call for a Fraud Investigation, for others have had the same treatment. Beause of this extra sitting at the computer to get MY point across to NZ, my back is absolutely screaming at me to lie down.

#22 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:05 PM

Limoges, the petition has more than enough signatories to go forward - in fact the law allows just one person to have their petition presented to Parliament for consideration - IMHO not many people know that.

Effectively, each and every citizen in this country could have their individual petitions (prayers) on any issue presented to Parliament by an MP.

That is why Parliament is actually called a House of Representatives.

When Parliament reinstates this petition and it is referred to a Committee there should be a right to make your submissions for an inquiry into ACC - at least there should be - we'll also see what the new Parliament does about that point.

#23 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:47 PM

Judge Trapski has said all he needs to say. There is no need for him to expand on his comments. What is needed is an inquiry and if we can't get one now this is one sick sick country.

#24 User is offline   flowers 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:46 AM

Another injustice buried in the annals of the past ..........
WHAT CHANGED?

#25 User is offline   Moeroa 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:44 AM

Bump...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic