• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Parliament & Petition Parliament & Petition

#41 User is offline   activist 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:57 PM

It is great to see people standing up for their rights using the democratic channels. It has been a huge disappointment however that none of these demands for inquries etc into ACC have actually been successful in getting an independent investigation. From my recent lobbying of the Auditor General he is talking of an enquiry, a letter of 12 October reads.

"We are currently considering how to proceed in respect of the issues raised by you. It may be that we decide no action is required by the Auditor-General, we might refer the mater to the auditor of the entity, or we may initiate an inquiry under the Public Audit Act 2001.

We will write further once we have considered the most appropriate manner in which to proceed."

I am replying asking for a full audit.

My complaint involved ACC not complying 100% with the provision of individual rehabilitation plans to all claimants. A blatant violation of the law, I challenged ACC's excuse for not providing IRPs, saying it was because of their policy of not providing IRPs for sensitive claimants (which I have in writing) rather than the poor excuse they came up with.

If anyone wants to send a letter to the Auditor General about their experiences with provision of IRPs, etc now might be a good time.

Kevin Brady
Office of the Auditor-General
Private Bag 3928
WELLINGTON

e-mail: [email protected]

Still putting together my complaint for the Ombudsman, trying to get up the courage to look at my old 'very desperate' letters etc.

Human Rights Commission are also still sitting on my complaint regarding discrimination of sensitive claimants that I sent over 4 months ago. Last time I rang she told me it was in the too hard basket, and to ring back if I hadn't heard in another month - that was six weeks ago. They don't make it bloody easy do they.

Life of the Peaceful Warrior.

#42 User is offline   Al9lifes 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:30 AM

This is an example of bad faith, abuse of power and wrong doing on the part of the Department of Labour.

Another example please.....

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users