• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Acc Bonus ? STAFF BONUS'S

#1 User is offline   pet 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:22 PM

HI
DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW IF ACC STAFF GET A BONUS FOR DUMPING CLAIMANTS?
IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW FOR SURE, AS ONE WONDERS WHAT OTHER REASON COULD CAUSE BEHAVIOUR AS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM.
SURELY, ANY STAFF BONUS SHOULD BE ONLY FOR WORK EXCELLENCE SUCH AS: A SCHEME TO SHORT-CUT PROCEDURE; REDUCE PAPER-WORK; SPEED-UP CLAIMS, AND THE LIKE.
THE THOUGHT OF ANY PERSON PAID BY CITIZEN FUNDING, THEN RECEIVING PAYMENT FOR DENYING THOSE CITIZENS, LEAVES A NASTY TASTE. THERE MUST BE A LEGAL TERM FOR SUCH AN ACTION.
PET

#2 User is offline   Juscallin1 

• Pip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:16 AM

YES!!!!!
And so does the Toady Doctor who shafted you as well.

#3 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:39 AM

while in the index try looking at IOA were you find te ACC procedure

#4 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:06 PM

:D Hi everyone...
I personally don't have a problem with anyone recieving bonuses for completing a project within timeframes as long as...

The basic details are true and accurate.
The information collected/passed around is true and accurate.
The plan produced is appropiate/adequate to establish the extent of ,and the remedial rehab work recquired.
Everyone is kept fully informed,regularly updated on progress.
Any problems/concerns immediately raised,resolved ammicably and recorded.
On completion of project all parties involved from start to finish feel fulfilled happy on completion.
Minimal litagation if any is recquired.
Its about being an individual working in a team environment for the common goal of completion to everyones satisfaction.
Its about digging down through the soft ground ,expose the hard ground and build a solid foundation/footing...

:wacko: What happens when people try and build without first establishing something solid to build off...
:wacko: What happens when the communication breaks down ,issues unresolved start festering then the "shit hits the fan..." the project turns sour...
completion of project gets lost in scraps pointing fingers...

:wub: Have a great day ...enjoy the experiences that have been created...enjoy the experiences of how to resolve even more...simple...clarity,focus,direction,completion...compensation...

#5 User is offline   Karney 

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:47 AM

Hi Pet,
Its quite a few years since I worked for ACC but at that time there were not bonuses for exiting claimants. But there were targets that had to be met for the number of exits per month. Now if individual case managers didnt meet those targets they didnt qualify for the next pay rise, but to increase the pressure on staff to undertake this unpleasant task, we were treated as part of a team and the whole team had to succeed in order to get the payrise. Its hard to say "stuff it, I dont care about the money" when your workmates may desperately need the extra cash or may be trying hard for a promotion. At first we were given small targets and allowed unlimited funds for rehabilitation and retraining. Then the targets got bigger and bigger and the amount per person that we could spend was drastically cut. So I left. God knows what the system is like now but I cant imagine that it has improved any.
Apologies to any of my ex claimants out there who I had to exit.

#6 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 June 2005 - 06:09 PM

Nelsonian; a bonu can be paid in many forms and offering a rise is one way to pay them. Cash ensentives is the usual way in paying bonuses. Not in the case manager cases as only promotion costing less would be done. After you were permoted to a senior managerment position thre the cash insentive were paid.

Ther was a story in the Otago Daily Times that gave this outline.

and when the ACC claim that case managers do not get bonuses that could be correct in theory only.

I worked in the forestry and about 1/3 of my income was in bonuses (about the same amount I paid in Tax.

#7 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2005 - 04:24 PM

Hi everyone... :wacko: I know the feeling of being on an exit list...7 ACC representives in 20 days ... just over 5 years well over 110 ACC representives within the files...piles of inaccurate,false details,misleading,lies created by ACC representives... :wacko: stressed,depressed to the point of being sucidial to escape the absurd nightmare madness of ACC's management style under the banner of :blink: Intense Management.
Endured provacation,bulling,harrasment abuse by an ever increasing growing Tag Team.
Been severely denied assistance/entitlements...left struggling to survive...

:wub: Bit of a bugger for some people that I didn't have the guts and balls to commit sucide to escape ... this would have put final closure on me.I have no doubt someone would have written a report on me being dead as the cause/circumstances would have been no where near the truth.How could I stand up for myself if I was DEAD?
:D To cleanse a wound and to allow healing to commence surely all the crap/shit/foreign objects have to be removed...the longer it takes to commence cleansing the more painful the process,the more shit/crap...
:P Live the experience,learn from the experience... enjoy the experience...have a great day...Whoa what an experience...

#8 User is offline   fairgo 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:13 PM

Hi Nelsonian,
Thanks for your insight. You left, that says a lot about your integrity.

#9 User is offline   Maraqita 

• PipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

View PostKarney, on Jun 9 2005, 02:47 AM, said:

Hi Pet,
Its quite a few years since I worked for ACC but at that time there were not bonuses for exiting claimants. But there were targets that had to be met for the number of exits per month. Now if individual case managers didnt meet those targets they didnt qualify for the next pay rise, but to increase the pressure on staff to undertake this unpleasant task, we were treated as part of a team and the whole team had to succeed in order to get the payrise. Its hard to say "stuff it, I dont care about the money" when your workmates may desperately need the extra cash or may be trying hard for a promotion. At first we were given small targets and allowed unlimited funds for rehabilitation and retraining. Then the targets got bigger and bigger and the amount per person that we could spend was drastically cut. So I left. God knows what the system is like now but I cant imagine that it has improved any.

What about KPIs?

#10 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

In reply to Karney. Who is probably around somewhere with a different name.

If the payments received for meeting a target where not bonus's or KPI's, what were they? Monetary reward is just one way to entice someone to met their budget. By the look of the freebee gifts and incentives, there are a million more ways. One of course is to threaten your income!!

To not met 'targets' is to not met National Quality Standards of the Organisation.

If National Quality Standards are measured by the inclusion of so many 'exits' per month, then you are obviously in big trouble if you don't met them and your job is at risk. Most of these things are not told to you at an inteview for the job.

For someone to have to come out of a job apoligising for exiting people when obviously there was no real reason, (or they wouldnt have to apoligise) is seriously disgusting when you are in the business of caring for people who have had an accident and through no fault of their own had to give up work. How soul distroying this job must be.

I can assure Karney it is much more soul distroying to be a claimant. You would have to be totally mentally retarded to want to be in this situation. We can only fight as hard as we can and make the most of our situation.

Mini

#11 User is offline   Sparrow 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:59 PM

If you go back into the archives you will discover interesting stuff re Karney and her other names. She became an ACC claimant herself and tasted the unpleasant medicine she was forced to give others.
She is not around any where near forum now. I was in touch with her for some time so I know ...

#12 User is offline   Maraqita 

• PipPip
  • LocationWellington Central City

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:39 AM

Read the Phil Riley posted by NoDRSL. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Attached File  Phil_Riley_Map_LTCM.jpg (142.41K)
Number of downloads: 17

View Postmaungataniwha, on Oct 30 2009, 02:11 AM, said:

http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?showt...amp;#entry15460
All I can say is @ this wee hour of the morning, I'm awake & very very concerned about the recent heightened activities of ACC esp towards LTCU.

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:29 AM

Mehmet and Maungataniwha

Remember it is that 'fear' that ACC rely on, to get the outcome they want!!

Remember we have been there before and learned and survived, we can do it again.

Remember to take control of your life, appointments and all the details that go with assessments.

Get it right to begin with so that we are prepared to go to the Courts again.

Be strong.

Mini

#14 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Is Karney still around on this forum, maybe under another name?

View PostKarney, on 09 June 2005 - 12:47 AM, said:

Hi Pet,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users