Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Front Page News

#1 User is offline   watcha 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:56 AM

Whoever is administering this site, please remove all the submissions from the left hand column and place them in a separate thread. They are pushing important new topics off the front page.

Submissions to the Health Select Committee are old hat and of only historical value, the damage has already done so let's keep the front page for topical issues.

#2 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2005 - 06:12 PM

Watcha read about making submissions

when you come to the part about reviewing the decision by select committee read carefully

#3 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:28 PM

Now that you have done all your earching like me you would have come up with the information

Further information on select committees
Other publications in this series are:
Effective Select Committee Membership
Natural Justice Before Select Committees
Making a Complaint to the Regulations Review Committee
For further information on select committees, contact:
Select Committee Office Telephone: (04) 471 9999
Parliament Buildings Fax: (04) 499 0486
WELLINGTON Internet: www.clerk.parliament.govt.nz

this was got out of this file. may be you should ask in how to make a proper complaint. you will need every submission to do it.

Don't forget that the committee had ACC advisers at the meeting but there is no mention anywere on what information they gave the committee as claimed there is no transcript.

I don't mind hat the submission are taken off the front page but I think that all should read them as you will see something a pattern

I will keep posting the submissions as they are needed as part of the data base to show what the submissions say.

Attached File(s)

#4 User is offline   watcha 

• PipPip

Posted 24 March 2005 - 11:52 PM

Doppleganger, are you one of the administrators of this site? I hope not for the simple reason that I see this site deteriorating the same way the msn site deteriorated, and that would be a shame.

#5 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:55 PM

no I am not one of the administers of the site. te site will only deterate if there is no input of many and veried subject but mainly concerning the ACC. the msm site has a problem that after a certain time postings disapear this was just one problem.

now I know that the legistation is going to be changed to suit the ACC pratices. The ACc had there advisers suppling advice at the hearings and claimants were cut off during there oral submissions (me being one). I was interupeted twice during my submission as I did not agree with the way the claimants are treated.

there are many people discused with the way the ACC acts. I know that there is no transcript of the oral submission and if the ACC did give advice then it better be in a submission.

as i see the ACC had the last word and as it was to do with saving money the select committee to there word as gospel.

as for he site deteration that is up to you. And me with every one else.

just a we note It is not inportant for the submissions to be read now but after the information is collated some might just want to read the rest of the submission.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users