• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Go To Jail go to jail

#1 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:13 PM

If you are waiting for ACC to provide vocational rehabilitation or retraining wait no longer!!!! Go to jail.

The Government has announced that prisoners who are serving a sentence of 12 months or longer will now be offered industry approved and accredited formal training to assist with their rehabilitation.

So, if ACC is not carrying out its statutory duty to provide you with your vocational rehabilitation entitlements and any retraining go out and commit an offence and go to jail.

Come to think of it, that must be a pretty good option for a single person who has been dumped from the ACC scheme - food, medical, social activities, rehabilitation and now industry approved and accredited formal training - not a bad option

And you haven't even been injured!!!!

#2 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2005 - 09:18 PM

this seams that criminals are treated better than injured persons. this is a case od discrimination and the reason for the criminals being treated this way is because the crimnal wil go out and again commit a further offence to return for more training.

Knowing injured person would not qualify of there home detention sentence is forced upon them with out any conviction.

#3 User is offline   magnacarta 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2005 - 08:30 AM

You are right, ACC claimants are being sacrified on the alter of political expediency and political survival.

I am now aware from a claimant that NZ First Deputy Leader Peter Brown was written to. Not only did he not acknowledge receipt of the email but has also failed to reply.

We now know that Winston Peters is attempting to do back-door deals for power sharing with Labour after the election.

So, don't expect any help from NZ First or most other political parties on the grounds of their political survival.

Injured people are the putative class of people in this country who are being done a common wrong.

Truth will out. Of that, you can be assured.

It's a real story of lawlessness and ACC fraud and corruption.

As they say - truth is stranger than fiction.

#4 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:05 PM

:wacko: HELP!!!! In my recent meetings with ACC Representives a common phrase is being used ... :wacko: TYPO ERRORS... :wacko: DATA ENTRY ERRORS...
:wacko: COMPUTER ERRORS... :wacko: HUMAN ERRORS...contained within MY ACC files.

AS advised by ACC Rpresentives there are various forms of "ERRORS" ...a problem has been reconised ...yet the solution to resolve,clarify,rectify and operate from a TRUE and ACCURATE RECORD appears to be rather difficult complex overwheleming exercise.

:wub: I'm of the understanding to MANAGE something successfully one must operate without FALSEor MISLEADING information.
ERRORS do occur ... apart of the MANAGEMENT skills to MANAGE is to idenitify possible areas of concern,mistakes,errors...and resolve in a POSITIVE manner,keeping all parties fully aware of progress...on track...

:wacko: Some :wacko: "ERRORS" can be accurately traced back... FUNNY how an "ERROR" is idenitified currently yet the "ERROR" was made years ago...FUNNY how people start BELIEVING the "ERROR" made is the TRUTH and try and MANAGE succesfully...

Try ringing someone , make an "ERROR" of dialing in an "INACCURATE" number in "SEQUENCE"....="WRONG NUMBER".

Over time if you persist in this practice of trying all sorts of combinations you still keep ending up with the "WRONG" ansewer.

Frustration leads to anger ...anger leads reaction ...reaction.

:wub: SIMPLE...TRUE ACCURATE RECORDS with no FALSE or MISLEADING BULLSHIT,so all parties can succesfully operate to ASSIST me in my time of need.

#5 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:31 PM

Hi Compliant...at least I'm not the only one with the same story regarding

:wacko: various forms of "ERRORS".

:wacko: How is it Intelligently Possible to arrive at any sensible form of a Decision with
"ERRORS" mulitipling contaminating the documentation contained within a file?

:wub: I believe that I'm entitled to:

True Accurate record of all BASIC DETAILS...

True Accurate record of the EVENT of an ACCIDENT causing PERSONAL INJURIES...

True Accurate record of the MEDICAL INFORMATION that was initially first used by a registered medicial person that was LODGED with ACC thus enabling ACC to REGISTER an ACC claim no.

:wub: Plain and simple..True Accurate record creating a FACTUAL FILE free of ERRORS , MISLEADING information.

:wub: All parties concerned could sign a declaration that the Information contained within the FILE is ...simply...CORRECT.

Rather easy process...PROBLEM/SOLUTION...as their is always a SOLUTION how can their be a PROBLEM? As the saying goes.."If you aren't part of the SOLUTION,then you are simply the PROBLEM!"

Everything in LIFE has a beginning...Start at the Start...as if the BASIC of BASIC of the BASIC DETAILS are INCORRECT ,and as eggs are eggs ,You will keep coming up CORRECT that this is INCORRECT and needs to be CORRECTED.

#6 User is offline   jocko 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:44 PM

The point that is being missed here is prison officers treated prisoners in exactly the same manner as ACC case managers treat us. Obviously the complaints of rapists and murderers of the worst kind come higher on the governments priorities for grievances than the disabled. Otherwise we would get a proper enquiry and fair treatment. Then again how can we expect justice when it is administered by the very politicians who set out to embezzle the disabled to balance the books of its main investment arm?

#7 User is offline   accvictim 

• Pip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:54 AM

The only real criminals here are ACC, these bastards need to be put out of action,the lives these sick sods have ruined is unbelieveable.
Im gonna put my whole story up here soon, so you can all see what these ACC SCUMBAGS have done to me,,and I will list all of the guilty case managers and
branch managers.

#8 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:50 PM

Here here

Get in line but don't put all the case managers in jail as I need some to correct information.

#9 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

View Postdoppelganger, on 18 April 2005 - 07:50 PM, said:

Here here

Get in line but don't put all the case managers in jail as I need some to correct information.

Isn't that's what "Correction's Dept" are for Dopple...???
The reality is in the last 6 years since the above article little has changed to improve/ provide the appropriate "Rehabiltation" for injured people.
:)

#10 User is offline   doppelganger 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

Correct but it is a pity that ACC staff are not sent so they can learn how to make corrections.

#11 User is offline   Russel 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postaccvictim, on 18 April 2005 - 01:54 AM, said:

The only real criminals here are ACC, these bastards need to be put out of action,the lives these sick sods have ruined is unbelieveable.
Im gonna put my whole story up here soon, so you can all see what these ACC SCUMBAGS have done to me,,and I will list all of the guilty case managers and
branch managers.

Don't forget to include the crooked medical advisors.

#12 User is offline   Cloudbuster 

• Pip
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

View Postmagnacarta, on 22 February 2005 - 08:13 PM, said:

If you are waiting for ACC to provide vocational rehabilitation or retraining wait no longer!!!! Go to jail.

The Government has announced that prisoners who are serving a sentence of 12 months or longer will now be offered industry approved and accredited formal training to assist with their rehabilitation.

So, if ACC is not carrying out its statutory duty to provide you with your vocational rehabilitation entitlements and any retraining go out and commit an offence and go to jail.

Come to think of it, that must be a pretty good option for a single person who has been dumped from the ACC scheme - food, medical, social activities, rehabilitation and now industry approved and accredited formal training - not a bad option

And you haven't even been injured!!!!

That`s all well and good as long as you avoid the soap on a rope brigade.
And you still have the stigma of being a crook.
No you need to think through that option very carefully.

#13 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Look at this Magnacarta posted 2005.

I was just watching it on tele last night 2013.

Still not giving the kids out of school, education to get a job. Those incentives for the bosses were great. Bosses got the dole money to pay the kids and teach them skills so they have training and work experience at the same time. Thats a better idea in my mind. Why should the crims get given that which we find hard affording ourselves, which is rehabiliatation.

Mini

#14 User is offline   netcoachnz 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

B u m p

#15 User is offline   Rosey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

Who's ever got VR from ACC?

View PostMINI, on 31 January 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Look at this Magnacarta posted 2005.

I was just watching it on tele last night 2013.

Still not giving the kids out of school, education to get a job. Those incentives for the bosses were great. Bosses got the dole money to pay the kids and teach them skills so they have training and work experience at the same time. Thats a better idea in my mind. Why should the crims get given that which we find hard affording ourselves, which is rehabiliatation.

Mini

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users