ACCforum: ACC Unlawful Levy Entitlement War Update IMPORTANT - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACC Unlawful Levy Entitlement War Update IMPORTANT Self-Employed Contractors MUST read this especially.

#1 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2020 - 02:36 PM

Dear all,

This is an extremely important update on the ACC levy war. This document contains the arguments ACC is relying on to try and save itself at the DC appeal.

I am very confident you will all see why I am so very confident. The days of the Corporation conducting itself unlawfully are coming to an end. I have a great deal of additional evidence showing wilful misfeasance and gross negligence and incompetence.

All is explained in the attached PDF.

ACC has already tried to use its fraud squad against me. ACC wanted to frame me and put me in prison to protect its own interests. ACC intended on bearing false witness against me. Well that did not work out well for ACC at all. Now?

Well read on and see for yourselves the incessant bullshit that form the basis of the Corporation's arguments against me. Enjoy.

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2020 - 09:50 AM

The court has agreed to hear the matter on the papers. Obviously when it comes to these matters it is never over until it is over but like McGrath I will push this all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to and it is always possible I may have to do just that. I am hoping for a ruling in a matter of weeks. Time will tell.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users