• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Win against ACC

#1 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 July 2020 - 12:57 AM

In 2011 ACC illegally kicked me off weekly comp now they are reinstating me on it because they had to concede that in 2011 they refused to recognise new info provided by me.
i hope this can help someone in a similar situation as this has created a precedent if you want a copy of decision please pm me as unable to upload it

#2 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2020 - 08:12 PM

View Postarty, on 04 July 2020 - 12:57 AM, said:

In 2011 ACC illegally kicked me off weekly comp now they are reinstating me on it because they had to concede that in 2011 they refused to recognise new info provided by me.
i hope this can help someone in a similar situation as this has created a precedent if you want a copy of decision please pm me as unable to upload it

That would bring joy to your world of battling the corporation . ie not easy . as in achieving ,,,, the next part as in the constant attacks from the corporation as in retaining ones entitlements .............

#3 User is offline   arty 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:37 AM

I Have won three major cases against ACC thus far , with one still pending , but when you engage the services of the best ACC lawyer in NZ ,( Mr Ben Thompson of Armstrong Thompson Law Then you are on a winner.I am seriously thinking of writing a book and calling it " The survivors guide for ACC"First rule of survival " Don't represent yourself, if you do , then you have a fool for a lawyer".
I am on ACC till the day i retire this is guaranteed as i only have a little over 1 year to go lol

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users