Update on Court Hearing re: S 221 Levy failure

#1 User is offline   Lupine 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:19 AM

Greetings all,

The hearing is getting closer.

I have had to face down the Corporation coming at me from all directions but after a conference call with the Court we are now able to go ahead.

I informed the Court and the Corporation that the new financial year is but two weeks away but evidently the Court cannot speed up the process. As a result the Corporation is facing an adverse decision well into the new financial year and just before a general election.

I expect I will not have to detail how much more damage that will do to the Corporation but evidently the Executive and the Board are in survival mode and so here we are.

I have lawyered up as I am not willing to take on a senior law firm determined to hamstring my case as they have been trying to do so far as I am not stupid enough to fight in a forum where my experience is nil. My lawyer is a very good and he sees that without doubt that I am correct. I hold the view that due to the actions of the Corporation I have a great deal of evidence showing a wilful subversion of the rule of law. There are many more matters as well and I thank the Corporation for allowing me to make this happen with an election coming up this year.

A government facing an election threat will certainly want to make some stellar examples as it seeks to mitigate its own liabilities. I expect that there will be 1000's of angry members of the public who are going to be very unhappy. I suggest we all stock up popcorn.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users