• You cannot reply to this topic

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparation and Prevention for those who are injured

#201 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2020 - 04:31 PM

View Posttommy, on 24 May 2020 - 05:02 PM, said:

Can you elaborate as in your inputs .contributions towards society ie covid 19 . etc , as in those attributes you appear to have allan ………….. Posted Image/>/>

The volunteer organisation I have set up is now a registered charitable trust in New Zealand with tax-free status. We now have more than 60 volunteers and preparing for mass production.

Anybody who would like to volunteer or provide funding to this important work please contact me privately.

Does anyone have an opinion about how carrying out volunteer work affects an ACC claim for earnings compensation 1. When the volunteer work has no relationship to the preinjury work and 2. When the volunteer work does have a relationship to the preinjury work. 3. When the volunteer work does have a relationship to the preinjury work yet the work is carried out in small quantities within the work capacity as identified by the medical professional so as not to cause further harm yet at the same time doesn't provide any evidence of the capacity to earn.

#202 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2020 - 08:58 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 12 October 2020 - 04:31 PM, said:

The volunteer organisation I have set up is now a registered charitable trust in New Zealand with tax-free status. We now have more than 60 volunteers and preparing for mass production.

Anybody who would like to volunteer or provide funding to this important work please contact me privately.

Does anyone have an opinion about how carrying out volunteer work affects an ACC claim for earnings compensation 1. When the volunteer work has no relationship to the preinjury work and 2. When the volunteer work does have a relationship to the preinjury work. 3. When the volunteer work does have a relationship to the preinjury work yet the work is carried out in small quantities within the work capacity as identified by the medical professional so as not to cause further harm yet at the same time doesn't provide any evidence of the capacity to earn.

Ask the ACC
I’m sure they would be happy for you to venture into work that you could do.
Don’t matter what you do
Volunteer work at something is same as working at something for a monetary reward.
Whatever way you try to swing the tale it’s all work.
Your managerial skills are up to work capability so a good place to seek a paid employment tenure.

Hemi.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users