• Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2020 - 11:19 AM

Posted in error.

#2 User is offline   spacefish 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2020 - 08:04 AM

Sensitive claims and privacy breach. They go hand in hand.

Have a few of them myself, including an email from a 3rd party to ACC acknowledging they've received information from ACC about me - again.

#3 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

View Postspacefish, on 20 February 2020 - 08:04 AM, said:

Sensitive claims and privacy breach. They go hand in hand.

Have a few of them myself, including an email from a 3rd party to ACC acknowledging they've received information from ACC about me - again.

ACC receiving information from a third party is not a privacy breach. This is the foundation that the ACC rely upon when engaging private investigators who in turn conduct their affairs to acquire the complete and infinite variable range of speculations and assumptions I wish the ACC ultimately make decisions. this includes absolute matters such as the individual known as space cadet who imagined I would blow up the ACC offices that were investigating for fraud.

#4 User is offline   spacefish 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:16 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 21 February 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

ACC receiving information from a third party is not a privacy breach. This is the foundation that the ACC rely upon when engaging private investigators who in turn conduct their affairs to acquire the complete and infinite variable range of speculations and assumptions I wish the ACC ultimately make decisions. this includes absolute matters such as the individual known as space cadet who imagined I would blow up the ACC offices that were investigating for fraud.

It is a privacy breach.

ACC provided claim file information to a 3rd party who threw the information back to ACC whilst trying to cover their own arses.

#5 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:40 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 21 February 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

There was no imagination by space cadet

The court proceedings against you proved that beyond doubt.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users