ACCforum: Karma comes to the troll. - ACCforum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Karma comes to the troll. Colin whiteman gets whats coming.

#1 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationEarth

Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:32 PM

It would appear that the dodgy Fraudster friendly, former forum troll, has been put in his place.One dodgy deal too many. What goes around comes around.

https://www.stuff.co...istrict-council

#2 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:40 PM

View PostBrucey, on 30 October 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

It would appear that the dodgy Fraudster friendly, former forum troll, has been put in his place.One dodgy deal too many. What goes around comes around.

https://www.stuff.co...istrict-council

The issue is one of legislative compliance whether it be the building code or the road code.

We're going to see more and more of these mobile homes whether they be buses caravans or the new Fashion tiny homes (fit for transporting on the road).. As far as I can see the legislation as it stands is perfectly sound and easily understood. Unfortunately those amongst us who are paid to serve us sometimes get a bee in their bonnet and want to reinterpret the law into their own paradigm.

From what I see the problem we are having is that the Council has a connection to the building code and not the road code and as such is trying to crowbar the situation into something that they can control for fear that some individuals are escaping their control by being able to slip away into the night without a forwarding address as it were.

Bruce what's this about dodgy fraudster friendly palaver shenanigans you're on about?
I can recall a fellow that I used to help with his letters to the ACC and other ACC and related matters who after losing his ACC entitlements moved into one of these mobile mini home type environments think it was a good idea. Likewise David Butler and Douglas weal also lived in mobile homes and there is nothing wrong with that.

#3 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:02 AM

The issue is that Fraudsters mate Colin whiteman, has built a heap of dodgy dwellings that are not up to building regulations.

He is now going to bankrupt himself rather than face up to his customers and fix the issues.

A fly by nighter, who will now blame everyone else for his miss fortune. Just like Thomas does.

#4 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:32 AM

View PostBrucey, on 31 October 2019 - 06:02 AM, said:

The issue is that Fraudsters mate Colin whiteman, has built a heap of dodgy dwellings that are not up to building regulations.

He is now going to bankrupt himself rather than face up to his customers and fix the issues.

A fly by nighter, who will now blame everyone else for his miss fortune. Just like Thomas does.

Perhaps Douglas weal and David Butler could advise you that mobile homes are not subject to all the regulations and that you are off on another one of your wild goose chases..

If you say this fellow is facing bankruptcy how would you propose that he is able to address any issues?

On what basis are you connecting myself with this fellow? What possible connection could you have made? Are you a crazy person that imagines all manner of conspiracy and suchlike?

Quite obviously if you are a person who believes in karmayou most certainly are classified as a crazy person.

#5 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 November 2019 - 06:14 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 31 October 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

Perhaps Douglas weal and David Butler could advise you that mobile homes are not subject to all the regulations and that you are off on another one of your wild goose chases..

If you say this fellow is facing bankruptcy how would you propose that he is able to address any issues?

On what basis are you connecting myself with this fellow? What possible connection could you have made? Are you a crazy person that imagines all manner of conspiracy and suchlike?

Quite obviously if you are a person who believes in karmayou most certainly are classified as a crazy person.

You are the only one putting forward conspiracy theories.

Whiteman makes tiny houses, not mobile homes, and they are subject to council building regulations.

Your association with him is well documented on this forum.

#6 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:22 AM

View PostBrucey, on 01 November 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

You are the only one putting forward conspiracy theories.

Whiteman makes tiny houses, not mobile homes, and they are subject to council building regulations.

Your association with him is well documented on this forum.

Saying that karma is not a real thing is not a conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy is nothing more than a fairytale to divert the attention of morons and idiots.

Tiny houses are mobile homes. Without exception they are transportable is subject to an entirely different set of rules. However the Council is attempting to crowbar this category of home into the building code which of course is nothing more than a conspiracy to usurp the authority of the government. Council members who seek to usurp the authority of the government subject themselves to the full weight of the law.
You claim that I am associated with Whiteman yet I have never ever heard of until you've mentioned is name. I have never met him and I can be, to say that I know nothing about the person you are speaking. This seems to be another one of your phantasms resulting from your compulsive obsessive disorder whereby you try to attach anything and everything to myself so as you can get on with the group that is known as the tagteam. You claim that there is evidence of an association on the site despite the fact there is none. You sir are a nutcase.

#7 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 01 November 2019 - 10:45 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 01 November 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

Saying that karma is not a real thing is not a conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy is nothing more than a fairytale to divert the attention of morons and idiots.

Tiny houses are mobile homes. Without exception they are transportable is subject to an entirely different set of rules. However the Council is attempting to crowbar this category of home into the building code which of course is nothing more than a conspiracy to usurp the authority of the government. Council members who seek to usurp the authority of the government subject themselves to the full weight of the law.
You claim that I am associated with Whiteman yet I have never ever heard of until you've mentioned is name. I have never met him and I can be, to say that I know nothing about the person you are speaking. This seems to be another one of your phantasms resulting from your compulsive obsessive disorder whereby you try to attach anything and everything to myself so as you can get on with the group that is known as the tagteam. You claim that there is evidence of an association on the site despite the fact there is none. You sir are a nutcase.

Your a liar fraudster, and most on this forum know so.

The memories of your mates disruption on here, and your support of him, will not be forgotten in a hurry.

#8 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:57 PM

View PostBrucey, on 01 November 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Your a liar fraudster, and most on this forum know so.

The memories of your mates disruption on here, and your support of him, will not be forgotten in a hurry.

I have never met him and I can be, to say that I know nothing about the person you are speaking. This seems to be another one of your phantasms resulting from your compulsive obsessive disorder whereby you try to attach anything and everything to myself so as you can get on with the group that is known as the tagteam. You claim that there is evidence of an association on the site despite the fact there is none.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users