• You cannot reply to this topic

Death threats

#241 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:00 AM

View PostBrucey, on 16 November 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

The article below is an accurate account of the fraudsters criminal offending to date.

Thomas's version of events is the fake news.

In fact it is not even news, he has been spouting the same lies and bullshit for years.

He has never accepted his offending, nor has he shown any remorse.

A total broken ass who remains a threat to society.

https://www.nzherald...jectid=10740850

The word hate is used many times in that article yet there is not even a suggestion that I hate the ACC. Further the ACC media release that you are quoting was written prior to the conclusion of the trial and further even Makes claims of things that weren't even in the trial. For example I never took the stand and as such no information whatsoever originated from myself. Any references to my thinking and such like come from the imagination of those the ACC call informants. Secondhand imaginary stories are not evidence and have no business being in any newspaper article.
However the ACC media release has served as purpose inasmuch as it has socially engineered the likes of you to be scared sitless and cower in fear of the ACC so as to discourage you from obtaining your full entitlements. This makes you not only a coward but a very stupid and easily manipulated coward.

Why unearth would and innocent person show remorse? the only suggestion of any offending comes from Douglas weal who attacked me in this way because he was very angry that I did not agree that he had a valid claim with the ACC in the manner that he was presenting it. He imagined that because he wasn't employed he could register a company and call himself a director and therefore be employed. On this basis the ACC alleged that he was making a fraudulent application for the mosquito bite that he had received while honeymooning in Fiji and not only wasn't working but was in a different country not carrying out any work task activities. This is the basis of your belief system. If you got the full story about what had happened you would realise how stupid you are and how manipulated you have been. you have been so manipulated by the ACCs media release that the ACC has successfully achieve their objective which is to get the likes of you to repeat your story so as not to only scare the hell out of you but to scare the hell out of anyone paying attention to you.

So if you imagine that the ACC were telling the truth and that I did plan to blow them up in what universe would you believe that this is no longer the case and that I no longer a danger to the ACC?

Are you therefore of the opinion that I am still going to be blowing up the ACC and that the ACC are about to be blown up?

#242 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:44 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

The word hate is used many times in that article yet there is not even a suggestion that I hate the ACC. Further the ACC media release that you are quoting was written prior to the conclusion of the trial and further even Makes claims of things that weren't even in the trial. For example I never took the stand and as such no information whatsoever originated from myself. Any references to my thinking and such like come from the imagination of those the ACC call informants. Secondhand imaginary stories are not evidence and have no business being in any newspaper article.
However the ACC media release has served as purpose inasmuch as it has socially engineered the likes of you to be scared sitless and cower in fear of the ACC so as to discourage you from obtaining your full entitlements. This makes you not only a coward but a very stupid and easily manipulated coward.

Why unearth would and innocent person show remorse? the only suggestion of any offending comes from Douglas weal who attacked me in this way because he was very angry that I did not agree that he had a valid claim with the ACC in the manner that he was presenting it. He imagined that because he wasn't employed he could register a company and call himself a director and therefore be employed. On this basis the ACC alleged that he was making a fraudulent application for the mosquito bite that he had received while honeymooning in Fiji and not only wasn't working but was in a different country not carrying out any work task activities. This is the basis of your belief system. If you got the full story about what had happened you would realise how stupid you are and how manipulated you have been. you have been so manipulated by the ACCs media release that the ACC has successfully achieve their objective which is to get the likes of you to repeat your story so as not to only scare the hell out of you but to scare the hell out of anyone paying attention to you.

So if you imagine that the ACC were telling the truth and that I did plan to blow them up in what universe would you believe that this is no longer the case and that I no longer a danger to the ACC?

Are you therefore of the opinion that I am still going to be blowing up the ACC and that the ACC are about to be blown up?

Like most people, I am not interested in your bullshit.

#243 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 12:43 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

No I am far too injured to do anything about it and have no money for civil cases..
However from a psychological point of view it is best that I deal with the trauma of false allegation and conviction by way of prosecuting those who have caused the harm. Criminal prosecutions don't cost anything and so therefore there is absolutely no obstacle. What I do need is for people like you to come forward and tell the truth while also disclosing to the authorities (police) the information you have received which was used by you to make false allegation of which the court relied upon as the number one exhibit.

Ah ha your not up with the play all that good
Criminal prosecutions do cost. You’ll be fronting up with a cash deposit to the justice department Di that when you fail the dollars are there for all the costs you’ve caused others
That the first one up you Thomas
Plenty more to come after that before you ever get to a court as you’ll Need to get past the jury registrar and that’s going to be impossible.
So use your brains
And
Fuck off.

#244 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 12:48 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

Why would you imagine that?

Do you have any actual information that even remotely suggests I am a liar?

So far all we have is your imagination and the imagination of those you are listening to. You have never received any actual evidence from anyone whatsoever that has any direct information of any sort. Not even the courts have any direct information but rather have simply believed those with ridiculous imaginations and in the worst case scenario someone acknowledging that they were drunk while they are imagined I might've agreed with them about what they wanted to do. this individual was so arrogant that they imagined even you would do what they wanted in the same way he thought that I would do what he wanted. If we have everything out In the open and in are criminal courts jurisdiction will be able to get to the bottom of this. Do you want to clear matters up so as there can be no doubt whatsoever?if you don't then you are going to be subpoenaed in order to force you to make full and open disclosure as to why you think I am a liar. Best you come clean now.

If you have any information let's know about it so Those who disagree can properly challenge your allegation.

Wouldn’t call you a liar in public if I never had the proof Thomas.
And I never gave any evidence so what the fuk your in about there who would know.
You gave three differing stories on your yacht sinking so which 2 are lies Thomas
I know B)

#245 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostBrucey, on 16 November 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

Like most people, I am not interested in your bullshit.

It is ACC that has provided you with the media release of what Douglas weal said.

Do you really trust Douglas weal who join with those who set out to take control of this site then set up an opposition site immediately prior to them making the accusations against me with this recollections made while he was very drunk. you have got to be a moron.

#246 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:10 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 November 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

Wouldn’t call you a liar in public if I never had the proof Thomas.
And I never gave any evidence so what the fuk your in about there who would know.
You gave three differing stories on your yacht sinking so which 2 are lies Thomas
I know Posted Image

But you have called me a liar despite the fact that you have no information of any sort to support your assertion that I'm a liar.

You provided the court with the first exhibit so how on earth do you think anyone is going to believe you that you have not provided any so-called evidence.
Unless of course you are claiming your evidence was in fact perjury in which case it was not evidence. Confession of this sort or cause a mistrial. A conviction of your perjury will also cause a mistrial.

I haven't told anybody about my accidents. What you are confused with as various other people imagining tthe nature of the accident with me only saying that's not how it happened. That is not three different versions you ridiculous fellow.

It any wonder logic like that that you are a menace to society and need to be dealt with by the full weight of the law to wake your ideas up or at least protect us from you and to be examples to others that would follow you.

#247 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:12 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

It is ACC that has provided you with the media release of what Douglas weal said.

Do you really trust Douglas weal who join with those who set out to take control of this site then set up an opposition site immediately prior to them making the accusations against me with this recollections made while he was very drunk. you have got to be a moron.

I believe in facts, not your fantasy.

#248 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:23 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 01:10 PM, said:

But you have called me a liar despite the fact that you have no information of any sort to support your assertion that I'm a liar.

You provided the court with the first exhibit so how on earth do you think anyone is going to believe you that you have not provided any so-called evidence.
Unless of course you are claiming your evidence was in fact perjury in which case it was not evidence. Confession of this sort or cause a mistrial. A conviction of your perjury will also cause a mistrial.

I haven't told anybody about my accidents. What you are confused with as various other people imagining tthe nature of the accident with me only saying that's not how it happened. That is not three different versions you ridiculous fellow.

It any wonder logic like that that you are a menace to society and need to be dealt with by the full weight of the law to wake your ideas up or at least protect us from you and to be examples to others that would follow you.

I never provided the courts with anything
No evidence can’t be perjury Thomas.
Mistrial
You had the chance to do that but as you said you never wanted that as major concerns of a new trial being more at you than the first were far to great for you - your on record as saying that.
And you were very confident you would win
But you never and went into shock.

Your accidents

Course you’ve told others

I’ve got the recordings.
3 miles out to sea :lol:/> bollocks

Again you lie Thomas.

#249 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:34 PM

View PostBrucey, on 16 November 2019 - 01:12 PM, said:

I believe in facts, not your fantasy.

nothing from me!

#250 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 01:36 PM

View PostHemi, on 16 November 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

I never provided the courts with anything
No evidence can’t be perjury Thomas.
Mistrial
You had the chance to do that but as you said you never wanted that as major concerns of a new trial being more at you than the first were far to great for you - your on record as saying that.
And you were very confident you would win
But you never and went into shock.

Your accidents

Course you’ve told others

I’ve got the recordings.
3 miles out to sea Posted Image/> bollocks

Again you lie Thomas.

You provided the court with the first exhibit

#251 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:20 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 15 November 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

Another idiot that does not realise the ACC made a media release that has no relationship to any court case.
I note that that media release imagines that I hate ACC yet no one has ever heard me or accused me of hating the ACC.
What kind of an idiot is going to believe fake news.

where to date as in as in then overturning fake news ,,,,,,,,,,,,allan ,as in then also any advancements of your lost erc wc entitlements being restored ,,,,,,, :D

#252 User is offline   tommy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:28 PM

View Posttommy, on 16 November 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

where to date as in as in then overturning fake news ,,,,,,,,,,,,allan ,as in then also any advancements of your lost erc wc entitlements being restored ,,,,,,, :D/>

would not a pyshcosis examination be in order ,allan , to establish if one has the disorder or not , :D

#253 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:26 PM

View Posttommy, on 16 November 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

would not a pyshcosis examination be in order ,allan , to establish if one has the disorder or not , Posted Image

I thought you would have been aware that you And various others have already been psycho analysed with regards to what you write in your writing style.

Douglas weal most certainly has been psycho analysed along with David Butler and Kenneth Miller. A very interesting alpha male dynamic going along with a quite bizarre sexual dynamic mixed in.

#254 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

I thought you would have been aware that you And various others have already been psycho analysed with regards to what you write in your writing style.

Douglas weal most certainly has been psycho analysed along with David Butler and Kenneth Miller. A very interesting alpha male dynamic going along with a quite bizarre sexual dynamic mixed in.

#255 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:35 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

nothing from me!

I dont know anything about any media release, my reference is to an article by Edward Gay of The new Zealand herald,

which is factually accurate.

#256 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:48 AM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 16 November 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

The only Psycho on this forum, is the elephant in the room.

#257 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

View PostBrucey, on 17 November 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

I dont know anything about any media release, my reference is to an article by Edward Gay of The new Zealand herald,

which is factually accurate.

You don't know any more or less than Edward Gay. You are simply reading the exact same material ACC gave to Edward who passed it on to you.
Quite easily both the ACC with the help of the media are able to manipulate you and others like you. This is the reason why you have been so easily manipulated and controlled over the years. Naturally he will try to argue against this but the facts speak for themselves. Just examine the way Your life has turned out

#258 User is offline   Alan Thomas 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

View PostBrucey, on 17 November 2019 - 06:48 AM, said:

The only Psycho on this forum, is the elephant in the room.

The disorder you suffer causes you to rely upon sayings and cliches so as to distract yourself from real facts.

sadly you are one of these types of people that will rely upon the recollections of someones imagination while they were very drunk. If this is what you base your life and you deserve to be Sharing a room with an elephant.

#259 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 17 November 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

The disorder you suffer causes you to rely upon sayings and cliches so as to distract yourself from real facts.

sadly you are one of these types of people that will rely upon the recollections of someones imagination while they were very drunk. If this is what you base your life and you deserve to be Sharing a room with an elephant.

The judge wasn't drunk.

#260 User is offline   Brucey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:14 PM

View PostAlan Thomas, on 17 November 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

You don't know any more or less than Edward Gay. You are simply reading the exact same material ACC gave to Edward who passed it on to you.
Quite easily both the ACC with the help of the media are able to manipulate you and others like you. This is the reason why you have been so easily manipulated and controlled over the years. Naturally he will try to argue against this but the facts speak for themselves. Just examine the way Your life has turned out

My life is fucking great. no complaints at all, not that you would have any knowledge of it what's so ever.

turned out much better than yours.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users